It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The indisputable rightness of the Jews

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is it : "whatever ISRAEL does is right".

The one who raises he's finger up is an "anti-semite", a "nazi", an "untermensch".

This is it : dare to tell the truth, you're shamessly lying.

Dare to qualify as a war-crime the throwing of phosphorus on civilians : you're done.

Dare to question the holocaust : you're done.

Dare to question a public Mossad operation : you're done.

And you know what ? I'm done !

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
well said. Bravo. Even some diehard Israeli supporters can no longer stomach the attrocities committed by the IDF and Mossad. What the zionists in control have forgotten or don't care about anymore is that;

if you act like a fascist and
you talk like a fascist and
you lie like a fascist, guess what, you're a fascist.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Beancounter72]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The Israeli people deserve all the rights granted naturally. They deserve to be free from violence, coercion, and all other forms of destructive deeds.

That said, so do the Palestinian people.

In fact, so do I. Why am I robbed at gunpoint and forced to pay for further destruction perpetrated by a foreign government?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by orkson

took the words at of my mouth, its nice to know that alot of people not just jews are seeing the truth the israel has become the tormentor of not just the palestinian people but of all people and im not sayin everyone in israel are bad (i can feel the pro-zionist coming out) im sayin the policies that israel has put into effect has done nothing but deepen the rifts between the east and the west but not just that but widened the divison of religions. everyone deserves to live free without the constant threat of war and death that being said if israel wants cooperation in the middle east then it must stop killing innocent people and so must all groups based religious extremism it does not matter anymore how it started both have done things that are horrifying in the eyes of those that see these things occuring and also the united states must stop all support for israel (i will be attacked for the last statment but the truth is truth even if is not politically correct)

for spelling

[edit on 26-2-2010 by truth_of_truth]

[edit on 26-2-2010 by truth_of_truth]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by orkson
This is it : "whatever ISRAEL does is right".

And you know what ? I'm done !

Ok Bye! Remember to shut the door on your way out... thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I see no reason in the world to call person who really questions/justifiably critisizes any action done by Israel/Jews or any event in world history - an anti-semite. But there are anti-semites. You hardly can argue with that. There are even few on this site, they question nothing, they have their "answers" and no amount of evidence to the opposite would ever matter to them.
By the way - who exactly called you an "untermensch"? Are you sure it was not a Nazi?

[edit on 26-2-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by orkson

I disagree, the things you mentioned are not indisputable right of Jews but instead (as claimed) indisputable right of extreme Zionist. There is difference between Jewish people and Zionist, please try to know it.

At the moment you are generalizing the entire Jewish race and I believe that is not correct.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I would like to point out...

Being Israeli, does not make you a Jew.
Being Hebrew, does not make you a Jew.
Having a camp number tattooed on your arm, does not make you a Jew.
Living through the Holocaust, does not make you a Jew.
Spouting your religion does not make you a Jew.

Living your life as a Jew, makes you a Jew.

A Judaic Jew, who honors YWHW through his works is the only real Jew.

It has nothing to do with your bloodline. YWHW created us all. We are all his children capable of honoring the covenant.

Honoring the covenant makes you a Jew.

Not where you live, or who your parents are, or what you yell at people before you stone them. There are people who are true Judaic Jews, afraid to speak openly about being so...

BECAUSE of Zionist racism. Oh you aren't Hebrew, you can't be a Jew then. But you can follow our beliefs as a subhuman member of our temple.

That's my rant, I just get so sick and tired of people always associating Judaism to Zionism or Israel, or Hebrews.

Judaism is the honoring of the covenant. Doesn't matter where you're from or who your parents are.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Oh we all know the difference between the Jewish race, and the Zionists with their dream of world domination.

It is just that when Israel carries out yet another atrocious war crime, or the Zionist politicians around the world carry out some secret criminal agenda, it is difficult to see all these people as noble harmless Jews.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Oh we all know the difference between the Jewish race...

That's my point. Jews aren't a race.

Judaism is a religion like Islam or Catholicism...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I was in Israel for 2 weeks in December and two things stuck out...in the Wadi Nisnas section of Haifa (the old Arab quarter) the Palestinian Christians who make up the majority of Palestinians in Haifa have a 2 month long festival during that time celebrating Hanukkah...Christmas and Ramadan. It was wonderful.

Then I stood on the Mount of Olives (in East Jerusalem) overlooking the old city then turned around to see the ugly obscene scar called the security fence snaking its toxic way through the countryside.

I was staying in a Muslim run hotel smack dab in the middle of the old city...in fact I was the only westerner staying in the place at the time. The rest of the rooms were taken up by a group of South African Muslims making the rounds before going to Mecca. All very nice people...some of their women wore veils...some burkas and some just head scarves so they ranged from very conservative to moderate to liberal Muslims.

One morning we were having breakfast in the dining room overlooking the old city when one of the older Muslim men asked me what I thought of all of this. I replied what the hotel and he said no and gestured at the city. I knew what he meant...in fact I knew what he meant when he first asked.

I thought for a moment and said that when I was young and didn't understand nuance I thought it was wonderful that after all the Jewish people had been through that they finally had a nation of their own. But as I got older I came to understand that no one can be free if that freedom comes from repressing someone else and while I still thought that it was good that the Jews had a home, I thought it was profoundly wrong that it should come at the expense of the Palestinians. That there had to be justice somewhere.

I told him that as far as I could tell the big lie about the Israeli/Palestinian problem that the two state solution was the only option. It was obvious that Israel was never going to allow a viable Palestinian state on its borders...the security fence and the illegal settlements were proof of that. They had to find their way to a joint state where both peoples had equal standing and rights because if they didn't there would be continued bloodshed.

He nodded and said that was interesting. I then asked if I could ask him a question and he said yes. I said do all Muslims think that the United States is out to destroy Islam?

He laughed and said of course not...only fools and those with agendas think that but we do know that there are people near and in the halls of power in your country who would like nothing better.

I replied that I knew that and didn't think any better of them than I did Al Qeada and he replied...nor do I.

[edit on 2/26/2010 by iMacFanatic]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

It is both.

The term "antisemitic" is used to denounce any opinion at all unfavorable to the Jewish race.

You may be technically correct, but to most people a Jew is recognized from his (or her) racial origin, not by their attendance at a synagogue.

[edit on 26/2/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It is both.

The term "antisemitic" is used to denounce any opinion at all unfavorable to the Jewish race.

You may be technically correct, but to most people a Jew is recognized from his (or her) racial origin, not by their attendance at a synagogue.

[edit on 26/2/2010 by Silver Shadow]

That's ignorance though. Especially if you're a true Jew.

Islam has Muslims
Catholicism has Catholics
Christianity has Christians
Judaism has Jews!

YWHW made everyone. He would never favor one brother over the other simple because they were "chosen". He gave us the free-will to be one of the chosen. Through honoring his covenant.

To say you're chosen simply because you're an ancestor of someone who actually followed the faith is asinine and disrespectful. I was discussing with a friend.

In the Old Testament YWHW was asked to show his face, and he replied that doing so would blind him but he would allow him to see to see him pass by. What Moses saw passing by was the good and divine actions of YWHW over time, not simply the back of a man. The mark of YWHW on the forehead can be argued that it's literally the thought within the forehead.

That to have the mark of YWHW was to have his actions in your mind, and to bring the essence of him into being through our works. This is how we honor and praise him. Not by our tongues, but by our actions.

So for a people who so proudly claim to honor YWHW and be his "chosen" people I ask. If your actions are meant to honor him, what honor does destruction, and suffering bring to someone who asks you to do good works. Who do you really think that honors?

His chosen people are Old Testament "Jews", AND New Testament "Christians". "Jesus" was pushing a simplified covenant for people. Instead of the 10 commandments, he simplified the equation to love. If you have true love, and put out only true love then you will forever follow the old covenant and the new covenant.

Claiming you are one, or "trying to change" to be one does not make you one. Your actions and who you are determines it. None of us were ever granted biblical authority to kill, for any reason. Or to judge.

We were commanded to forgive and love. With a list of things to avoid.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by orkson

This is one of my biggest issues. We all have that 'thing' that we're so passionate about. This is my 'thing'. I'd like to disclaim that I am in no way, shape or form prejudice. I say this only bcuz thats one of the 1st things thrown out. The world is my family, I thrive on diversity.
It angers me that a few select get special treatment special priveleges that arent deserved. When I say deserved I mean theyre actions against Palestine. They deserve to be tried for war crimes, not rewarded.
They claimed land thats not theirs. In my utopia it's everyones but noones. No borders. But alas, it aint happenin'. I liken it to America. As an American your proud of ur country, proud of ur lands. Lands that have been in ur family for generations. Literally ur blood sweat and tears made it what it is. Then one day theres an uprising. Some citizens take arms and push u out of ur familial homes. They bulldoze them as ur family watches. U watch family members get beaten and even killed. It goes unsaid that ur schools, churches and hospitals are destroyed-with ppl still in them. Ud fight and you'll die for defending what u think is urs.
Now, instead of Israel and Palestine, place America and Mexico. How would u react to that? Do they have the right to take ur land? Maybe u should leave. Scarier yet, Russia is supplying arms to Mexico and agree u shouldnt occupy America either. To top it off, Mexico is getting billions of dollars while u and urs starve to death. Thats what I think of first.
If being anti semetic is a crime then America herself is guilty. We are in a war with a country that is almost entirely semetic. Arabs, Phoenecians, Hebrews...etc are semitic people. Why is it okay to speak against Arabic peoples, to wage war with them but cant utter nary a peep of Israel.
Now, I know its a far fetched scenario and I mean no disrespect to anyone, like I said, this is the 1st thing I think of. But yeah...it's my thing.

Peace K*

and please, oh please, quit it with the religion. I respect ur views and beliefs whole heartedly but gd, dont push it on me and mine. Ur God is not my God. My God would never condone such atrocities much less request them. And my God would certainly never, ever play favorites.

edit to add last paragraph.

[edit on 2/26/10 by Demetre]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

That's ignorance though. Especially if you're a true Jew.

I am sure you are right, but common usage has blurred the term Jewish, to mean the same as Russian, Chinese, or American.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

True that

Line 2

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Remember this :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When Uncle Sam is locking off the game, all is permitted ...

My question is : why are YOU shutting your eyes ?

I know ... It's always the wrong side, the looser's one.

It's the wrong side of the wall, the Palestinian's.

When you're on the good side of it, smashing, exploding, raping, bombing, executing, starving, burning, all that is OK.

Even if it is public, filmed, documented.

You are OK cause you're Jew.

The one who disagrees is a racist.

That's it !

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I've maintained for some time with regard to the issue of the Israelis and the Palestinians both sides are in the wrong.

The Palestinians are wrong for their suicide bombers, attacking civilians and unguided missiles. They're leaders are also wrong for keeping their people essentially hostages for the past 60 years while complaining that their in refugee camps.

The Israeli's are wrong for not treating the Muslims in their country as equals and for heavy handed retaliation for attacks from the Palestinians.

The Palestinians seem to love to provoke the Israelis into retaliation and then use the world for their sob stories.

No matter how you add it up, both sides are wrong. There will never be peace until both sides change their behavior.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by orkson

Thanks for showing some balls.

One event in history lands you in jail or hits you with a fine if you dispute the official story:

the holocaust.

Who's in power? We are. All we have to do is tell the truth, fearlessly.

Remember those guys who beat the British, our Founding Fathers?

They had some things to say about jews. Glen Beck seems to have forgetten these things.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Islam has Muslims
Catholicism has Catholics
Christianity has Christians
Judaism has Jews!

Islam and Christianity are quite open to converts; they actively prostletyze. Mainstream Judiasm however is very stingy towards the idea of converts; every now and then someone can come in, but the religion is generally closed (there are, of course, differing views among jewish sects, i'm speaking "in general")

As a result, if you're a Jew, odds are your parents are Jews, and their parents, and their parents. it's this way that a religion is also an ethnic group; Similar to how the Castes of Hindu India have developed into separate ethnic groups. Not exactly "race" (whatever that is) but distinct genetic and cultural groupings organized by their religion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join