It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS website mentioned to me by FBI agent today...ON A TRAFFIC STOP![UPDATE]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

OMG , OMG , OMG dos that mean MI6 are watching us too !!!!!

Only kidding hehe but I bet some will get worried.

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

not sure why you would contact ncic for a tag reg. ncic [ national crime information center] is usually used for records checks ,for wonted people or warrants, i never used ncic for a tag check , but hey what do i know i am the 300 lb gorilla in the room. [retired police Lt.]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by marcusroyce

Being retired now I do not run NCIC often as now I work for local agency as crime scene tech and am certified to run checks however, I used to run NCIC & locals on every traffic stop to check for warrants. Including checking items like firearms, stereos, etc etc.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The recruitment has begon!

Weird how they never just send you a letter asking if you are interested.

[edit on 25/2/10 by locster]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ok so If you come to ATS, you either work in law enforcement, mental health, or are a semi or complete nutter.

Damn, I know which two I'm not.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by sticky]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
He probably already knew you were a member, which is why he brought it up. Hit the panic bells! Martial Law is coming soon! They know everything about us! Just like the end of America is right around the corner...again! It's for real this time guys! Webbot said so!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Call me silly but I am less concerned about the conversation than I am about the fact that someone just sitting in their car seem suspicious.
And that a LEO can just go up and request a driver's license when no law has been broken.

That's why I am a member of ATS Mr. FBI man. Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If i considered myself some sort of ad guy or if I was breaking the law the last thing I would do is post on the internet.

Of course the different government agencies are going to have a peak at this web site..imo...!

Hell, the thing about getting a collection of ideas well educated or uneducated (myself), nuts or not, is the picture the total collaboration forms.

That alone makes this site fascinating and informative to anyone who may read it.

Thumbs up to the FBI guy...and op...but just like you said that does not really mean hes a friendly. lol

spl edit and edit reply error

[edit on 25-2-2010 by whiteraven]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

"close to Atlanta..." Sandy Springs? Hello fellow Atlantan

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster

The recruitment has begon!

Weird how they never just send you a letter asking if you are interested.

[edit on 25/2/10 by locster]

lol

I dont think they are recruiting :-p but thats a fun idea. Its a good enough reason to keep people paranoid. If the FBI knows about you without you even taking a notice in them... then they are monitoring stomething. In your mind it sparks an infinity of questions... that infinity w/o any anwsers would drive you insane, and maybe possibly land you on ATS
jk.

I enjoy ATS's Random topics, my favorite categories are science and metaphysics, psychology, and spiritual stuff. But most of you will have seen an arrogant post from me every here and there.

I think its cool the FBI agent questioned you about it... Maybe he pulled your file as you were walking over

S+F

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
erm ATS paranoid? so then my world is not governed by elite group of special interest? Not told lies everyday, every second, every moment of my life? So aliens don't exist? So governments not scheming horrendous plans for mankind?
So our food not poisoned? Children being indoctrinated? Wars being happy playgrounds? And One World Government is fake and there is no agenda?
wow, i was beginning to think im getting paranoid. So im free man on Earth right? Now can i rest in peace that knowing that there is no Secret Master Plan for mankind. (ULTRA SARCASM)

get real would ya?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by animated
erm ATS paranoid? so then my world is not governed by elite group of special interest? Not told lies everyday, every second, every moment of my life? So aliens don't exist? So governments not scheming horrendous plans for mankind?
So our food not poisoned? Children being indoctrinated? Wars being happy playgrounds? And One World Government is fake and there is no agenda?
wow, i was beginning to think im getting paranoid. So im free man on Earth right? Now can i rest in peace that knowing that there is no Secret Master Plan for mankind. (ULTRA SARCASM)

get real would ya?

Nice post!

All the eyes can see, and yet, we are still the nutters. Go figure! (Or, guess who's winning?)

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There's plenty to be concerned/paranoid about. I have seen the nwo having its foundations layed down in parliament(uk) live on bbc news 24. When i went to look for it on the iplayer the following day, those parts had been edited out.
What i can say as 100% fact is that the nwo is something hitler would've been proud of! And that it is just around the corner!!

The only thing i'm paranoid about is all the mugs in what ever country still living in a little dream world fueling the elites ego with their patheticness and naivety. Thats not including the morons that'll think its the right to go to war with iran after the next false flag attack, bunch of oxygen theives!!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by animated

I have always considered the Government as big brother for 2 reasons...

Big brothers are know to have two intentions... have fun and make fun of the little brother. (meaning neutral human intentions)

and to assist in the grand scheme of things to raise us the right way. (parents orders while they are away)

That said I think Big Brother is watching society closely because we are at a point in our existance where we are close to destroying ourselves but yet capable of doing so many more good things.

In a system where there are no boundaries the events in it are CHAOTIC at best. In a system with predictablility things can be guided along... kind of like the rules our parents and Big Brothers give us.

Think what you want, i dont think the FBI agent is keeping this guy from speaking the truth about Government plans, aliens, etc... just protecting us from him in his path to Enlightenment/Enfrightenment.

"We can all start on the same path, but its a mystery of wonder why few ever leave on the same paths"

[edit on 25-2-2010 by rjmelter]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975

The agent told me that they DO frequent the site because believe it or not, there are many educated and informed people on here who DO give some great insite into all sorts of topics.

I like the idea that they come here for help at times. Means that they have a brain and recognize that other non law enforcement types can contribute as well. Hope they catch a lot of BAD guys because of it.

Of course you could be paranoid and say well they are looking for better ways to cover the tracks of others as well, or pursue people with that need to be hushed....

Double edged sword etc, etc...

PG

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzaguy

We only have the original poster's word that this happened.

I doubt the FBI would spend any time on this site, as discussion of Indigo children and how bad gay people are wouldn't exactly be of help to them.

The level of intelligence on this board is diminishing daily, what with all the posts about reptilians and how David Icke is some sort of genius. Critical thinking and ATS seem to go together as well as oil and water. It's sad.

We shouldn't labour under any delusion that the majority of ATS users are somehow above average intelligence, or are perceptually more acute, as that's nonsense.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Oh yea, the ATS community is known baby!

But they come here for the same reasons we all come here...there are people that know their stuff. Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if some alphabet agencies had a member or two on here, it's expected!

With that being said, just because your paranoid doesn't mean there isn't someone out there to get you...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Agreed, though I have seen some really well thought and prepared posts that have taken a huge amount of time to research and compile coherently on this site. Granted, they are the minority here. If it were me, yea I'd skip the trash and look for the gems.

PG

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This thread gives me the chills.

This website is full of threads giving plenty of evidence that cops and the FBI are doing things that are completely illegal, immoral and detestable.

For example, cops beating the hell out of harmless, unarmed citizens.
Cops planting drugs, bringing guns to snowball fights, etc.

We have case after case of the FBI doing stuff that goes against the constitution.

Americans have the right, straight from the constitution, to NOT be warranted to illegal, immoral SEARCH and then seizure.

The American citizen also has the right to own and carry weapons, form militias, and oust (abolish) the government should we so feel it necessary.

And here, we have a cop saying he posts and authors thread on ATS, meeting up with and FBI agents who says he's monitoring ATS.

Now, who is paranoid sir?

[edit on 25-2-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'm glad to hear that the FBI reads ATS. If we can help to actually stop a crime by just doing what we do I'm all for it. Just so long as what we post isn't used as an excuse to put us on the terror watch list with 7 and 8 year olds.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by projectvxn]

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join