It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS website mentioned to me by FBI agent today...ON A TRAFFIC STOP![UPDATE]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Haha, yeah no doubt,

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

I wont be changing mine at all.

@rcwj1975

If they do come after I might swing over to Georgia and say hi...

I have weird question that is slightly related but no related. Do you guys have the new kevlar vest or the older ones?

I have bad feeling and would rather share it then be right on it.

Please do not get caught without it on. Not up on procedure but want to state it. I have to have someone who is a member of LE keep reminding me there are good ones too.

Yes the individuals are citizens of the united states. They can operate as individuals as they so chose. I think there was a thread somewhere here over the Israelis getting busted for the bad side of this on wiki...

If it helps solve the Natalee Holloway thing for instance

(HINT HINT)

or say can answer highly originals post on her friend. I have bad feeling he was executed and set up, but for some reason it was necessary. If you read this Im sorry on that point.

I try to be honest even when it hurts. Keeps me alive much longer.

2 questions-

Can the FBI hold someone for say 48 hrs, release them. State picks em up for 48 hours, then county and then city and rinse repeat?

As soon as I finish another project I would like to ask this. Someone mentioned solving unsolved cases. Can I from time to time get just the case number and no related information.

My psi stuff

Putting my money were my mouth is.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
Now someone who may have something absolutely groundbreaking to offer the site and knows that this site may be frequented by connected individuals or organizations will be inclined to keep it to themselves at this point. Do I see an agenda here? I might, I just might.

I hope the connected individuals or ogranizations _are_ listening, cause I got chit to say.

In other words, if I did have an absolutely groundbreaking something to announce, the more organizations and memebers of organizations that hear about it the better. If that member is in a position to make a difference that is just gravy. Being exmilitary I am pleased to hear that our more educated and trained personel are finding this site on their own. Even at work.

David Grouchy

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It's no big secret that most govt "intelligence" agencies and bureaus have informants or some of their own people on here and other sites. This is nothing new.
For those who believe that cointelpro stopped way back when, to you, LOL.
And why would they waste their time following someone or somehow intimidating any poster on here or any boards? They dont go after peeons, only "persons of interest" would be more closely monitored.
I wouldn't worry about the CIA or FBI or any of the ones we know about that are constantly being shown on our TV screens. It's the ones we DONT know about that I may be careful bout what I may or may not post.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by thereaintnospoon]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

It's not about them being open minded people. They're not doing this for fun and games. What do you think their job is? To monitor web forums on the internet for kicks? They're doing it for SURVEILLANCE! They're COINTELPRO AGENTS. Come on people, WAKE UP! It's not a game. It's SERIOUS!

It's also their last chance to come clean if they are involved or have a hand in the treacherous oppression of others. Things discussed here may open their eyes to things they did not realize. Maybe some will find they have a heart and a responsibility. In the end, they will not be able to say they were innocent because they did not know they were doing wrong.

That goes for EVERYONE, not just LEO and the alphabet soup. It goes for corp. exec's that are using loopholes to accomplish evil deeds. It also goes for anyone who is cheating others, using manipulative tactics and deception...in all fields of employment. Phone soliciters who are lying, clerks who are shredding people's payment checks to jack up their interest, grocery store clerks who are wiping off expiration dates on products, etc. Yes, those things are going on. The proof is out there!

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

Wow, ok, so I guess it's back to school then..... any specific field, I should look into?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
you just gave them your username lol . Good job!

Great story though. Glad to hear they are human too :-)

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by haterproof

I'm not surprised at this. I am more surprised at the response from the large majority of ATS members who act like this is no big deal. I don't see why I should change what I say or my posting mannerisms because the FBI is watching this website. All I was saying is that the FBI watching this website is a greater deal than what people here are making it out to be. They're acting like it's a huge joke. But, I think it's more serious than that, and, I for one am mad that they're monitoring websites like this in the first place, but I think other people should be mad as well, and take this more seriously than they are.

What rights are they violating even if they are watching this site? Are they coming down on anyone here for anything? What is there to be upset about? When I read somewhere that they are thinking about shutting this site down, then, and only then will I be upset. Until then, why not just chill out and have fun with this?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Originally posted by getreadyalready
They are people! Not nameless, faceless, evil alphabet agencies.

Shh, you're ruining the fantasy!

I havent stopped laughing thru 8 pages!!!! My hubby, who is my voice of "reason", I tell him when he starts being too "Reasonable" to: "Dont step on my conspiracy!"

I have the highest respect for law enforcement, they are doing the best they can day in and day out, and are frustrated sometimes too with things - they ARE people.

Now those in charge???? I wonder if those reptilian theories.... hmmm.

Seriously tho, if you are up to something, and post it here? You deserve to get caught.

Casing

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm no fan of the whole big brother thing that's going on in our country, however we have more to worry about than some ass at a desk watching what you type on a public site, with your own free will. How about your cell phone, with the GPS in it? They can track you if they wanted to, without you knowing about it. There is no expectation of privacy here, actually quite the opposite. This is a forum for discussion in a community of people.

The law I'm talking about Constitutional law is on your side here, if you know your rights. I'm sure no one was visited by the FBI or CIA for saying Joe Stack is a hero, just like no one was visited by anyone for saying he was a terrorist. They'd have no case! However IF you said you were going to do something, you may just have some people come say hi to you, and who, just depends on what you say.

I agree this is a great think tank and since it is not a private forum I have no I'll will towards the LEOs watching or even posting here. However I would have a great deal of animosity towards any LEO that uses fear or paranoia to coerce someone to act on something, causing them to do something illegal.

As I alluded to the Government gives me a bad taste in my mouth, however they do have a legitimate purpose even though, they go to far, and disregard the Constitution sometimes/or most of the time. I mean how are they going to outlaw a plant? And then they hold up up that law like its freaking noble or something....(the anger shark were ah swimmin around.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Why are you all bent out of shape about this?

There is no sign on ATS home page saying "no government allowed".

It's a public website...no one is "monitoring" us. That is like saying if an FBI agent hears you talking out in public then they are monitoring you.

Come on now...this is a PUBLIC place. There are no secret passwords, no secret handshakes...just a bunch of people talking about common interests.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
haha the FBI wastes thier time to read this stuff? like yea some forums are just sencless babble, but if someone puts some sentive info on here, how do the feds react?

presonally if i was a fed i would just sit there on the computer read some high project stuff on this ats and think "how the hell did they figure that out?"

or "hahah these guys are super paranoid" or maybe they just enjoy the countless debates of countless paranoid people

hey fbi dudes/dudettes if your reading this, then you either get some good laughs or just boring computer work, either way Bush was an ass, and in movies you guys are cool as balls

for example, in an action movie, the feds come and then the action gets intense, these people work thier asses off kodus

and no dont worry no rebellion or treason

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Casing

I havent stopped laughing thru 8 pages!!!! My hubby, who is my voice of "reason", I tell him when he starts being too "Reasonable" to: "Dont step on my conspiracy!"

Haha, I know how you feel. I always come up with the craziest conspiracies or theories and my whole family as a voice of reason will knock them down. I'm just trying to have fun.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
Here in Maryland and D.C. a few local counties are setting up bids for a military style security firm to start taking up local law enforcement duties.

Could this be the reason that so many sheriffs and other officials are "suddenly resigning"?
(www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Are they being forced out by Blackwater/Xe security firms? Will this be the new trend?

If so, would this dissolve federal law enforcement and make it locally privitized?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
"Maybe so many of us aren't bothered because we've long figured that it was a given anyway. At least I always figured that it was."

Exactly. I don't need anyone telling me Feds are in these forums. I just naturally assume they are here and in other forums like this anyhow. It's like the sun rising - it's guaranteed to happen.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Why on earth would anyone be afraid of any gov't agency? If you are a criminal or terrorist then you should be. If you are an illegal immigrant in this country illegally then you should be.

If you are a U.S. Citizen, a visitor, tourist, documented guest worker or student etc, in good standing and not breaking any laws then there is nothing to be afraid of from any of these agencies. They are people just like you and me and they are just doing their job and trying to keep you safe and to catch you if you break the law.

That's it!

If an evil force shows up one day or shows their face and tries to take away your liberty, all of Uncle Sams men and women will be right there by your side protecting you from tryanny. Why? Because they ALL swore an oath to protect this country FROM ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC! AND TO PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Those who turn on the American People will fall as fast as they turned.

The End!

If there is an tyrant enemy out there trying to strip away your liberty and take away your freedom, hell, put their face on here and us good guys will go get them no matter who they are or for that matter think they are. Bring the proof and their picture.

Other wise, respect the federal agencies and local law enforcement and don't break the law.

If you don't like the laws they are enforcing, don't blame them, blame yourselves for letting congress get to be in the shape that they are in today.

We the People must reign in this unimaginable corruption that has spilled out into the floors of our capitol. It lies there blending in with the red carpet because it is the same color. Those who walk through it get it on their shoes, walk around in it until they finally give in and get it on there hands. The substance that has spilled out and hides in disguise is BLOOD. The blood of our soldiers, veterans, agents and those who fight and die or spill their own blood for the very freedom and liberty that we all cherish, even the ones who forget, the corrupted ones as well. The corrupted just need to be caught, prosecuted, jailed and replaced.

There is NO EXCUSE FOR ANY ONE TO IGNORE THE CONSTITUTION NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT THEIR REASON IS.
We are the country we are today because we have laws, the gov't and those who are in it are not above the law.

If you like this site, voicing your opinion, even shaking your sword that is your right as an American Citizen, for now any way. If you want to keep that right and all of your others, I suggest you do your homework, take a trip to the polls in Nov. and VOTE WHOEVER IS SITTING IN THOSE SEATS, CONGRESS OR THE SENATE, OUT-OUT-OUT!!!!! VOTE THEM ALL OUT.

This is going to be the only way to preserve what we all cherish and love. Fail to do this in NOV will be failing yourself, your family, your neighbor and your FUTURE!

Remember, there are men in the shadows of the men in the shadows and we are watching them.

Semper Fi,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Truth is, anyone with half a brain would find this site interesting regardless of who or what organization they work for. Are they coming here to look for dissenters and possible whistle blowers? No.

I've said it before somewhere within these boards that their is a reason we find this place so interesting. It's entertainment and good entertainment at that. It gives your mind a chance to explore new avenues and you can actually learn something while your at it.

I encourage all those sinister and shady organizations to give it a go. Who cares? Just remember that when the men in black appear, you have to let us know about it and start a thread.

Damn, jackflap, this response totally gave your theory more merit didn't it.

No, not at all. I was just keeping with the spirit of the site and using my brain to create a theory. Keep up the quality posts and we'll be running into people from all walks of life with a mutual interest in the place.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
To all governmental agencies, united states or otherwise, instead of stalking us, why not stop in and say hi? we're (mostly) very nice people and would love someone who actually works within a agency to conversate with (not about things the people of the agency are not allowed to talk about, obviously) about....well anything

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If intelligence agencies didn't come to sites like ATS, I would be truly worried about the afore mentioned intelligence.

If I was an agent, I would certainly be 'paying attention'.

We have smart people, crazy people and plenty of entertainment!

IRM

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wow rcwj1975, what an interesting interaction! Tell me your heart didn't jump for just an instant when he mentioned ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join