It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hugo Chavez demands Queen returns Falkland Islands to Argentina

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The only thing missing from this third rate, third world dictator is a scene where we see him beating the podium with a shoe. Only then could the picture that is in my mind be complete.

My second most favorite is where he has a chrome machete and he repeated slaps the podium like he's trying slap some one in the behind with a cane stick. Oh well, as soon as Chavez gets nuclear weapons he wont have to ask the Queen again in such a begging kind of way. He will send her a small pence of uranium isotopes in a special package addressed to the Queen to help her remember him and his eternal gift of friendship to her.

Time is moving pretty quick and Hugo Chavez is proving to be well versed in Carl Marx. Regardless of the dictator training, Chavez is just another graduate from the Circus of Imbeciles that has achieved a level of incompetence equal to his stature in life.

Hugo Chavez is like Obama in this regard because together they are nothing but a couple of wild and funny sock puppets for hidden masters. As such Chavez's role should be seen as that of a grocery boy, sacking groceries for a bunch of snot eared grocery managers all working together at the quirky sack.

Each and everyone that works at the quirky sack is a top honors graduate from the the Circus of Imbeciles and I believe Hugo Chavez is praised among the alumni as being one of their best students. I'll bet even Al Gore went there as well. Oh Well, thanks for the posting, it got me to vent. I feel better, really I do.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by aorAki

You're a Kiwi then? Maori or otherwise?

Not entirely sure what you're on about with the "stealing" comments, nor the "turning our back on you" comment... You wanted independance...

Stu please don't place hard facts in the conversation, it annoys the ignorant.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
There's a lot of demanding going on lately from various nations to others. It's getting a bit dull.

Unless he's just looking for popularity points.
Epic Fail.

The World Resource War Food Fght!! Film at 11!

While the US is up to its ass in alligitors in the middle east, we should be watching our flanks, especially with the largest treasury bill holder being the new No1 holders, after China sold 43 Billion...the same folks that brought us Pearl Harbor...

[edit on 22-2-2010 by seataka]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by aorAki

Don't forget bigotted, racist, thieving, and inbred

I'm not bigotted, racist or inbred. The only thing i have ever stolen is a couple of penny sweets and a packets of chewitts when i was a young tear-a-way.

I didn't take anything from you. So quit with the insults.

Yeah, there was an emoticon to point towards a possible joke...nevermind.

I thought you Brits took the piss out of your mates?

:/

I'll let you back to your war mongering, especially that nasty IDF fella.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by aorAki]

[edit on 22-2-2010 by aorAki]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by BabyMD

Refusing to enter talks?????

Sir you are an idiot.. We have negotiated with those morons.. And still are...

Plus... Do NOT underestimate the British resolve.. The Island nation of Britain did not own 3/4 of the world through a stiff upper lip and gentlemanly niceness..
Britain is the product of many warrior nations.. You will see that on on a Friday night if someone spilled someone else's pint!.. Hence why the NWO wan'ts it destroyed... Good luck with THAT btw!! Many have tried...lol

Don't think for a moment that Britain has no teeth.....

Big mistake....

One which the social engineers in the UK will find out soon too!!

I'm on your side killer but your boys needed the U.S. Marines to clear a path for them in Basra, Iraq or your Boys would have still been asking for a way into the city. All we asked them to do is take one city and they had a hard time with that. Lets also not forget the last time you tangled with Argentina and they sank your ship because of utter ignorance.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think i'll stop adding tinned corned beef to my SHTF storage for awhile.
Hmmm SPAM.
Yeah,get extra tins of that instead.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Gurdian reader huh???

Mannn... I thought you read the sun lol....

Oh well...

Guess i'm cheeky then!

The truth is held in the daily mail... Did you not know that

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by mr-lizard

Gurdian reader huh???

Mannn... I thought you read the sun lol....

Oh well...

Guess i'm cheeky then!

The truth is held in the daily mail... Did you not know that

aaarg the Sun is blasphemy in my neck of the woods , a hideous rag of a paper.... not even fit for wiping my arse with.

As for the Mail... pfft.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
From Wiki, so I'm not willing to stand behind the facts or lack thereof:

New Zealand is a developed country that ranks highly in international comparisons on human development, quality of life, life expectancy, literacy, public education, peace, prosperity, economic freedom, ease of doing business, lack of corruption, press freedom, and the protection of civil liberties and political rights. Its cities also consistently rank among the world's most liveable.

Was it all that Moari trading, architecture, language, culture, and defense that did this? Or was it from the colonization of Western Europeans?
Just asking.
You all speak in English, so I was confused.

Look, let's stop attacking nations with senseless, bigoted stereotypes.

Unless it's the Argies. :p

1982 was all about flag waving. The junta needed popular support and this was a nationalist pride thing. Since then we've barely heard a peep. Now they find that it's possibly viable to get oil, Argentina is all in a tizzy over it.

Shoe slamming! Ha! I think that (Kruschev's protest at the UN) was quickly diffused by some dry British wit from MacMillan.
Not sure Brown can quite match ol' Harold, but the Brits are of the same stock.

There are cruise missile carrying subs "somewhere in the South Atlantic." It wouldn't take much to send one up 'main street' Buenos Aires to put the willies up 'em.

They don't like it up 'em, Captain Mainwaring.

link   

Originally posted by BabyMD
Just a thought for those who suggested that the UK has friends who are very powerful with big guns- so do Argentina! And the big difference is that Argentina's mates aren't fighting 2 simultaneous wars on the other side of the world (3 if you add pakistan).

You do realise we aren't really trying?

link   

Originally posted by BabyMD
Just a thought for those who suggested that the UK has friends who are very powerful with big guns- so do Argentina! And the big difference is that Argentina's mates aren't fighting 2 simultaneous wars on the other side of the world (3 if you add pakistan).

You do realise we aren't really trying?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
But didn't the Mail on Sunday used to have a really good crossword?

The Sun is hideous. How can anyone enjoy the terrible pun headlines?

"Argy Bargy" and "Stick it up your Junta"

Yuck.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Ohhhh Mannnnn, a BIG BS there...

We had Basra squared away before you could say "friendly fire"... That is why you guys are still in Baghdad and we are withdrawing
.... We have had more experience than you guys and know that superior firepower wins battles but not wars,,,, That is why in the current major op in afganistan we are not under fire as much as you.. Coz we talk to the locals before bombing the crap out of them.... Experience.... LEARN.... You don't win hearts and minds by killing some bride.... We learnt our lessons in Northern Ireland.... And thanks to them we are the best Army, full of troops with compassion, and will see the job through....

But compassion runs out... Then we will destroy.... Don't push us.. lol

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The people have spoken they want stay British ........Hugo is a clown...........And on BBC America i need to watch Top Gear

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'll be glad if latin America and South American unite against the UK over the Falkland islands. let's see how they do against five or six other nations alongside Argentina. If you think the US is going down to help the Brits think again, they have their wars to fight. It's not 1982 any more.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Now that Nick Jarvis and Striker have been banished from The Sun forever and can now be seen in Nuts magazine The Sun has become good only for Page 3, it's easy crossword and the Racing pages.

www.striker3d.net...

I'm sure Scrapper Griswell and Groucho Mendoza would be able to sort this spat out amicably.

Chavez is a clown but he could single handedly turn this from nothing more than sabre rattling by a desperate and unwelcome Argeninian government to a full blown military confrontation with disastrous consequences.

As for the anti-UK sentiments expressed here...pfff....grow up.
Instead of dwelling in the past deal with the here and now and that is the UK will never surrender sovereignty whilst the 82 conflict is fresh in our collective mind and The Islanders themselves wish to remain British.
End of story.
W have been overly generous in offering to share development and proceeds but Argentina declined.
I'm sure if they ask nicley we would still consider it.

Any military conflict would result in loss of life, on both sides, and that would be tragic and must be the last resort.
But be warned, it would be a very one sided affair this time, the gloves would be off.
And of course we know we could rely on our loyal, brave and trustworty Commonwealth friends.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
haha. Chavez makes me laugh. well at least we got somebody backing us up

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Please... Compared to most NATO nations, South American countries pale in comparison, let alone against the UK. This isn't some nationalist nonsense I'm talking, this is the truth. Just go look and compare the capabilites of S. American navies alone compared to the RN.

And yes, we'd get US support, no question. It may be covert like `82, but we'd get it. Same with France, they have vested interests in backing us up as they too have overseas dependencies in S.America amongst others.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

ya at the costs of money and soldiers lives

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hugo Chavez can go snort a big long line of coke.
The Falklands belong to the UK, the people want to stay as part of us.. let Argentina or Venezuala try they will be obliterated by NATO.

Communists pfft

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join