It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Are Solid and Under Intelligent Control, Claims Brazilian Military

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I believe that this is one of the most powerful existing documents revealing the reality of the ufos now fully admitted by our military authorities.

As a conclusion of the observed constant facts in almost all presentations, it is the opinion of this Command that the phenomenon is solid and reflects intelligence by its capacity to follow and sustain distance from the observers, as well as to fly in formation, and are not necessarily manned craft.

In late July, hundreds of papers from the Brazilian Air Force's official System for the Investigation of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (SIOANI) have demonstrated how the nation's military authorities dealt with the UFO Phenomena in the 60s and 70s.

Based on the analysis of above-reported events, it is this Command’s opinion that, according to the information from the controllers, pilots and previously elaborated reports from I Cindacta (Air Traffic Control and Aerial Defense Center), that there are some points of coincidence regarding radar echoes, accelerations, illumination, velocities and behavior, either by technical detection or by visual contact.

2. Some of those coinciding points that we can name are those phenomena which exhibited certain constant characteristics, as follows:

a. Produced radar echoes, not only on the Air Defense System, but also on the intercepting airplanes simultaneously, with visual comparisons by the pilots.

b. Change in velocity, from subsonic to supersonic, besides hovering capability.

c. Varied altitude, from below FL-050 to altitudes above FL-400.

d. Occasionally seen as white, green and yellow lights, and sometimes no luminous indication.

e. Sudden acceleration and deceleration

I encourage everyone to check out the document. If that won't get your heart racing I don't know what will.

www.ufo.com.br...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This is interesting!

I'm not going to DL some random PDF though, sorry.

Can you verify that this actually came from the Brazilian military?

This is pretty amazing if it's real.
Good work.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Chonx]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is some good work, S&F. In my opinion the deal with UFOs is this: there can be no doubt that UFOs exist in the sense that they were originally defined, which is as unidentified arial phenomena which resist explanation by an expert who has examined all availible information. So, I consider it a matter of fact that something unexplained is going on. I base this on eye witness reports of astronauts, military pilots, commercial airline pilots, and military personel, which are often confirmed by radar, as well as on video and pictures, the authenticity of which is verifiable. Given that there is definitely some unknown thing going on, the problem that we have is how to explain it, we have an explanatory gap. It's unclear to me that the best way to fill that gap is with alien spacecraft. Is it just because we can imagine no other explanation? Because the ancients explained UFOs as gods. It seems like they did that because they lived in very religious societies, and we live in a high tech world, so we explain them in terms space ships from other planets. I'm a scientist and I like to explain them in terms of as of yet unidentified natural phenomena, but I am open to the ET explanation. My problem is that as far as I can tell, we have no way of choosing one of these explanations, or ruling out any other concievable explanation. Other than our biases that is, I mean we have no evidence. What you have here is valuable because it makes a case for an interpretation of the evidence which does help us select an explanation.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

I agree.

If this does turn out to be a real statement which represents the Brazilian government's opinion of UFOs then this is a real turning point. The definition can be refined so now we can narrow down the possibilities and say with more certainty that there is more to the phenomenon then merely mistakes and misinterpretations.

While this is a step in the right direction, we are still left with many possibilities, however, I think that any official conformation that UFO's are under intelligent control is a pretty big deal.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The report is not about UFOs in general, it is about a single incident which occurred on May 19, 1986.

This report is intended to inform the authorities of the Ministry of Aeronautics, especially The Minister himself, about the events occurred in the night of May 19, 1986, regarding information pertaining to Air Traffic Control and Air Defense Organization, as well as the intercepting pilots involved in this event.

Due to time limitation and specific knowledge limitation regarding the nature of the facts, this Command has decided, within its operational sphere, to limit itself to simply narrate the facts and avoid any kind of speculations involving the Ministry of Aeronautics.

The radar data is questionable.

The Brazilian Aerospace Defense System, concerning to RDA1, has so far relied on detection equipment based on radars whose main purpose is to control air traffic, not specifically designed for Air Defense.

Its technical limitations render air space vigilance deficient as far as targets detection is concerned, the initialization of which is made manually, that is, the controller is constantly required to personally manage radar contact and keep it steadily visible for a period that will allow deep evaluation. As a result, following the movements detected on the occasion was severely thwarted by the fact that it was not possible to maintain visualization, regardless of the controllers’ efforts, because the contacts obtained were not strong enough to allow an initialization work.

[edit on 2/18/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Always gotta rain on the dreamers parade.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

your acclaim has reached a point where I'm not even reading your posts more than just to determine if you're debunking something or not and then if you are its just "damn! must be wrong!"............

scary isn't it!

actually its not true, I pretty much disagreed with your position on the Norway spiral and still do....no way was that a rocket.

I do want to know what your position on the topics of 'existence of ETs' and 'existence of UFO's' is tho...?? even if this particular story turns out not to be quite what it seemed....

-B.M

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
UFOs are us from the future trying to correct all the mess we've done through history (mainly nuclear weapons)

Or not.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts

So if they come back and change something (even that accidentally) that actually made them achieve success and technological advancement...

...that means that maybe they will die or never exist.

Is that even reasonable..?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

The majority of UFO's seen by Terrestrial observers are actually Government drones/crafts which are unmanned but flawed due to some imperfections in design.

Other UFO's of extraterrestrial origin are more of a rare occurence due to the quarantine of Earth. This quarantine is in place for the soul purpose of the Free Will of it's inhabitants; it's quite suprising but the vast majority do not wish any contact conciously or subconciously which is the reason for such a "quarantine".

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The radar data is questionable.

following the movements detected on the occasion was severely thwarted by the fact that it was not possible to maintain visualization, regardless of the controllers’ efforts, because the contacts obtained were not strong enough to allow an initialization work.

I'm not sure that their conclusions are consistent with their characterizations of the flaky radar contacts

Originally posted by B.Morrison
I do want to know what your position on the topics of 'existence of ETs' and 'existence of UFO's' is tho...?? even if this particular story turns out not to be quite what it seemed....

UFOs exist and ETs probably do, but I've never seen any evidence that a UFO has a connection to ET, like some people tend to presume.

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

The majority of UFO's seen by Terrestrial observers are actually Government drones/crafts which are unmanned but flawed due to some imperfections in design.

I don't know about the majority, but I certainly think secret Earth-based projects account for some respectable percentage of sightings, I think at least 10% and maybe up to 30% or possibly more.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Phage

your acclaim has reached a point where I'm not even reading your posts more than just to determine if you're debunking something or not and then if you are its just "damn! must be wrong!".
He's just pointing out where the 'evidence' isn't nearly as conclusive as the OP is intending. And you can see that clear as day, with the quote he supplied, about how the radar data is questionable.

I'm sure a simple PM would suffice, instead of trying to derail this thread, just to hear Phage's thoughts on something that doesn't pertain to this threads topic.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

UFOs exist and ETs probably do, but I've never seen any evidence that a UFO has a connection to ET, like some people tend to presume.

thats interesting to find out, thankyou.

Y'know its gonna sound silly but one of the most convincing things I saw was a guy on a free nrg doco (a machine to die for - google it) who was building UFO's and 'apparently' had one take off on its own & keep ascending until it disappeared, apparently the canadian airforce are aware of this. Now this guy was suffering from some heavy dellusions, for e.g. he had documented in a notepad that saddam was hiding in a ufo. not the official story of a hole in the ground, which if you think about it, is almost as bizzare a story.

The clincher with this guy, was he had a MASSIVE ball implanted in his forehead. He claimed it was an implant that told him how to build the craft....now this got me thinking, who better to get to work on craft for you than a crazy ass old geezer in the middle of the forest who no one would believe anyway? seems the perfect candidate...oh, and the doctor had NO IDEA what the object in the guys forehead was or how it got there.

So, I have always been very interested in that one, also interesting is that the guy swore his info came from the implant and he was just like any other average joe, and if you listen carefully to him explaining the way the ufo worked, it seems to describe the same design I've heard of elsewhere, with the magnetic fields etc, sorry I can't explain more I forget the details. Might make a good thread actually, "what the hell is the implant in this guys head?"

-B.M

TravisT, I just read your post, so true, sorry bout that, didn't even think about derailing or anything...had a few drinks...heh heh heh time to log off methinks..

[edit on 19/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi

So if they come back and change something (even that accidentally) that actually made them achieve success and technological advancement...

...that means that maybe they will die or never exist.

Is that even reasonable..?

That is if you believe there is only one timeline.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You cannot go to the past and change the future because the future is based on the Free Will of the Creator/Creation (Which you and all else is), and therefor all is the pattern/contains the pattern of Infinity which has an endless array possibilities.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

You cannot go to the past...

I agree with that. But what if time is an illusion. Quantic Time ?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

This document is 100% redundant, released by the high command of Brazilian Air Force, under the schedule of USAF. What most people don't know and few like to admit is that the Pentagon also pull the strings of brazilian military, specially BAF. The "real cake" is the material gathered by the former and deceased Col. Uyrange Hollanda, the commander of "Plate Operation". He led a massive investigation in Amazonas, during over 3 months, filming large UFOs in freak activity within the forest. As people also must don't know, the Amazonas is a no men's land, where loads of native people have been abducted. Before die, Col. Hollanda claimed has made piles of movies to BAF, some of them had so close images that would be possible to see aliens in the windows of the crafts. He gave a whisteblow interview to UFO magazine, few weeks before die, saying that occurred a meeting between him, NSA agents and people related to USAF in some beach of Saquarema or Cabo Frio, I can't remember... And he was afraid to be murdered. Some weeks after his interview, he was found hanged in his house. But many people believe he didn't that...
The fact is that this smoking gun material of Plate Operation, is fully locked by brazilian Air Force or already in possession of USAF. If you people doubt the US military have full access in Brazil, read about the "Varginha Incident". The bodies of the dead creatures (they were NOT greys, but a very rare type of humanoid never seen before) and the one survivor, was recovered by an US black ops team, few days after autopsy made by Dr. Badan Palhares, according to loads of witnesses, including employees of UNICAMP, soldiers of EPICAR, locals of Varginha and firefighters of Barbacena, a neighbor town, that helped to locate the UFO crash.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Your correct in that you exist in space/time and time/space but you still cannot know the outcome of a change in the past because the Free Will of all that is has infinite probability vortices/possibilities. This is why predictions are NEVER 100%.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

reply to post by B.Morrison

reply to post by Tifozi

What if we made an effort to stay on topic? You guys are talking about some interesting stuff but come on.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceGoatsFarts
UFOs are us from the future trying to correct all the mess we've done through history (mainly nuclear weapons)

Or not.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

No it's us from another place who got off this rock aeons ago and are out in the stars

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join