It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Are Solid and Under Intelligent Control, Claims Brazilian Military

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There has been a lot of UFO activity over Brazil for a long time.
I think it's somewhat ironic that "disclosure" just might come from a third world nation while the major world powers make every effort to keep a tight lid on the subject.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
im sure that if ET life is here...its not under our control lol...they hav got here afterall im sure they are smarter than us lol

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
This is interesting!

I'm not going to DL some random PDF though, sorry.

Can you verify that this actually came from the Brazilian military?

This is pretty amazing if it's real.
Good work.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Chonx]

Its ok to dowload because the site is from "Revista UFO" magazine website BUT it is portuguese lauguage so probable not useful to you.

www.ufo.com.br...

They scanned the docs and make PDF to everybody read the content from the docs released from the Brazilian government.

[edit on 20/2/10 by blackcube]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts

(I apologize but I'll only make only one more off-topic post regarding this point.)

I agree with your view. Wether UFO's are real or not, they should not help us, we should help ourselves.

UFO's are like Messiah's. A promise that maybe tomorrow will be better, that someone will take care of it, and thus to distract us from making things better ourselves today.

Peace

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
"I think it's somewhat ironic that "disclosure" just might come from a third world nation while the major world powers make every effort to keep a tight lid on the subject."

I wouldn't exactly call Brazil a third world nation. They are ranked 13th in oil production in the world (ahead of Iraq) and are probably the richest country in South America in terms of natural resources. Well, "legal" resources anyway.

Oil Production By Nation:

www.cia.gov...

Rio was recently awarded the 2016 Olympic Games, beating out Chicago. I don't know of too many third world nations which have been awarded the Olympic Games...other than Greece, of course.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Brazil is in fact going through some sort of "disclosure", in a sense.
A year back or so, all military forces decided to "open secret files" that concerned UFO sightings and related matters.
The thing is you have to go to the different places where they store those files and look up to find the stories. Almost nothing is digitalized.

Some of them are around on the web, like the 'famous' "Operação Prato" (Operation Saucer), where a retired Colonel Hollanda tells about the time when, in duty, he witnessed major sightings on several different occasions. And also there are the reports, and official documents about it. Though I don't think it's translated to English already.

But here we have the actual interview with the Colonel. Thanks for the guy that made the subtitles.

Peace

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't make a habit of spamming my own threads, but I'll make an exception here! In the thread are links to released official Brazilian UFO files and Armap has translated and subtitled relevant Brazilian UFO documentaries...

The thread is Hostile UFO Encounters: Colares, 1977.

Armap's first video upload is right here.

The Colares events are amongst the most documented in ufology and still hardly known about outside of Brazil. Whatever happened there...it's fascinating stuff. The conclusions that 'UFOs are under intelligent control in Brazil' stem from the official investigation of these events.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The report is not about UFOs in general, it is about a single incident which occurred on May 19, 1986.

How many intelligenty controlled UFO incidents does it take to make it meaningful?

I'd say just one.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The skeptical arguments are so funny. "How do we know it's not terrestrial craft?"
well that's easy because in the document it says "Air Phenomenon" and terrerstrial crafts are not phenomenons.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
The skeptical arguments are so funny. "How do we know it's not terrestrial craft?"
well that's easy because in the document it says "Air Phenomenon" and terrerstrial crafts are not phenomenons.

What?

Phenomenon:
1 plural phenomena : an observable fact or event
2 plural phenomena a : an object or aspect known through the senses rather than by thought or intuition b : a temporal or spatiotemporal object of sensory experience as distinguished from a noumenon c : a fact or event of scientific interest susceptible to scientific description and explanation
3 a : a rare or significant fact or event b plural phenomenons : an exceptional, unusual, or abnormal person, thing, or occurrence

First of all it's a translation, so it doesn't actually say "Air Phenomenon." But, phenomenon refers to anything. Air phenomenon just means something observed in the air. So, yes, terrestrial aircraft are phenomena. They use that term in the report instead of saying "aircraft" because they quite obviously don't know what it is. The terrestrial aircraft explanation is entirely consistant with the report.

[edit on 2/20/10 by OnceReturned]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

Apparently PDFs now contain viruses? Heh....Ever heard of Google PDF converter????

Ugh, the general intelligence of these forums is ridiculous.

You cannot get a computer virus from PDFs.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
UFOs are a rare phenomenon that still have yet to be accepted as an actual reality to the majority of the public. I've seen UFOs myself and I couldn't tell you if they were manned or unmanned.

( I call them 'UFOs' because I did not know what they were and could not identify them as a plane or a satellite or what not. They very well could be something terrestrial, but I have no idea what they could be.)

To say they are manned or unmanned is an automatic assumption and foley...
These things could be anything. However, they do seem intelligent enough to not crash into anything, and that's a start.

I will say, for sure, that these things seem mechanical in certain respects. At least, the UFOs I've seen look mechanical. They don't seem like animals or beings, if that's what people think they are... they seem more like machines. I guess not all of them are, but if all UFOs were mechanical, that would leave three options as I see it:

1. They are Spacecraft
2. They are Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
3. They are Probes, Robots or Remote Controlled by other beings from far off

I very highly doubt that they could be 'living' meteors...

Leaving out the question, 'Why are they here,' the three options above still leave a lot of possibilities and questions. Now, according to the Brazilian Military's understanding, I think that the three options I have stated above fit nicely with their descriptions and claims.

-Thanks

[edit on 20-2-2010 by RationalThinker]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by Chonx

Apparently PDFs now contain viruses? Heh....Ever heard of Google PDF converter????

Ugh, the general intelligence of these forums is ridiculous.

You cannot get a computer virus from PDFs.

home.mcafee.com...

www.adobe.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

whats a free nrg doco? machine to die for? never heard of one (and i googled it!)

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think this should be indeed called a "disclosure".

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
reply to post by Phage

Always gotta rain on the dreamers parade.

It's not about dreaming, he likes to doubt everything but it is correct to doubt most. I dont even know what tjos article is about so just saying in general

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join