It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elton: Jesus was a gay Lord

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
To find out if the character which is called Jesus was homosexual, one must study the information that we have available on this character. First, we are unable to rely on any physical evidence, as none is available. So we need to turn to our written evidence of said character. What is written on behalf of the character is that he was a rather extrodinary individual, processing unique powers and abilities that none other after him has been able to perform. *(I will add a special note here that it is at this point that the average Christan concludes all investigation and research on the character.)* But what do we discover when we search history before this unique and extraordinary character? What is discovered is that we have other religions and myths with similar stories. One of them including a character named Horus, who shares about a couple hundred of the Jesus characters claims. Horus was known as a mythical character. So in order to find out if the Jesus character was a homosexual, one must research the character of Horus. So was Horus a homosexual? Being that Horus was a myth, who really cares?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
EDIT Double post.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by pplrnuts]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

In paganism, before 0BC, there were many personified images that were never actually alive that were thought to be derived from and to make up what became monotheism.

In that sense, if monotheist-jesus never had sex, then there would be no possibility to claim the being as homosexual... and not as heterosexual either.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

Jesus is merely one of many gifted prophets. He's never a god. He's a creation.

One of the clear signs of being a creation is the presence of "genitals". Nothing to be shy about. No offence intended.

I'm sure Jesus has genitals that allow him to do daily excretion business.

[edit on 2 20 2010 by wisdomnotemotion]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

horus was the son of nimrod, who was the egyptian narmer and the akkadian enmerkar. after he died, he was named ausir (osiris). from what i can tell, he wasn't a myth.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The primary arguments regarding Jesus' sexuality are twofold.

First it was highly unusual for a Jew Jesus' age to be unmarried at the time...and his relationship with the disciple the Gospels refer to as Jesus' beloved...often thought to be Thomas...who is seen in Di Vinci's Last Supper resting their head on Jesus' breast. Though I have to agree with some that it was probably Mary Magdalene instead of Thomas.

And there are also some that argue that the wedding where Jesus turns water into wine was his and Mary's since it would be unusual for a guest to involve himself in such matters...that was the host's job.

But like I said all that is moot...Jesus was merely the physical vehicle for the Christ spirit which manifested itself in him...and the Christ spirit is universal.

[edit on 2/20/2010 by iMacFanatic]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My opinion of Elton John just dropped a notch or two after hearing this ridiculous statement! Jesus was NOT gay! He loved EVERYONE that doesn't mean he was gay!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Oh for non existent sky daddy's sake. Jeebuz wasn't gay. He wasn't even real.
Elton was probably just trying to piss people off because the quickest way to get under a fundies skin is to bring up gays.

The only thing that makes a fundie madder than calling Jeebuz gay would be to call THEM gay.
And you can always tell which ones really are cause they're the ones that get the maddest, lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

yes he does think that.

You two should be friends, you two have about the same I.Q level, one of you thinks Israel is in Asia and the other one thinks God is coming to save every nation.

But... Israel is a part of Asia. It just barely misses being a part of the African continent, but it is indeed Asia.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

It is possible that Elton is planning to remake George Harrison's, "My Sweet Lord".

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Geez thats like saying a priest would fondle a child. Its inconceivable that would ever happen.....isnt it ?
Anyway back to basics.....Jesus is and was definately not gay......Because he never existed.....
So in light of all you lovers of Religion......Be grateful he didnt exist....or he too might have been in the venture of fondling...
Religion is horrid and dont tell me aint when you stand in front of those scum nonses putting your dollars on their begging trays......
By the way......dont forget to vote......lol.......Fukin idiot church lovers

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So really, it would have been "Bary Madelaine" instead of Mary?

I'm sorry I couln't help it.

I highly doubt that ANYBODY living today could argue and PROVE that Jesus was either gay, or straight, and really it doesn't matter.

Let Elton John think whatever he wants..

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
I am a simple man with simple pleasures, I am not as smart as some of you, So please forgive me when I say.... What?

My child is missing.

I'm one color.

The person who walked away with her is another color.

If my child matches my color, why would you or anybody else let them be kidnapped by someone of a different color.

Skin color is important. If people think it is not important, this is why my child is missing.

God gave you eyes and a brain to see the difference in color... use them

Your logic implies that if she were kidnapped by a white guy it wouldn't be as bad as if it were a black guy. Is that what you're saying?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Why would you assume that the poster was white? Are you saying that a white person would not kidnap a black child? Or that a black child would not be worth kidnapping?

See? That's a simple game.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

I think gay people have the third eye wide open
thats why they see things in another perspective

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer

Why would you assume that the poster was white? Are you saying that a white person would not kidnap a black child? Or that a black child would not be worth kidnapping?

See? That's a simple game.

Cause she said a white child being kidnapped by a black man.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

OK, I went back 3 pages to find the original post. Sure enough she mentions that she is white. Sorry but the part that you quoted made no reference to the actual color.

That being said, I think that it is obvious that the meaning of the post is the old Seasame Street song "One of these things is not like the others."

We should not be so PC that we ignore the obvious.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

OK, I went back 3 pages to find the original post. Sure enough she mentions that she is white. Sorry but the part that you quoted made no reference to the actual color.

That being said, I think that it is obvious that the meaning of the post is the old Seasame Street song "One of these things is not like the others."

But that's the rub... I'm honestly not sure what she's saying. Is kidnapping a lesser transgression when the kidnapper is the same race? Ot merely that a kidnapping is easier to spot when they are not? Neither of which are very palatable arguments for various reasons.

And how did we get here anyway? I thought we were talking about Jeebuz being fabulous.. er... I mean gay, lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Gay or not, this is His message.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That's exactly what is being said. Thank you. I'm glad someone else can actually see this difference: "One of these things is not like the others."

I'm also glad someone went back and reviewed my post.

@Angus123, I did specifically say it has nothing to do with being racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join