It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET? part 2

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

OK, so your people are working with the UN to get disclosure going but you just blew the whistle on the fact that they are stealing our people. That makes them hostile aggressors. Even if the governments have some kind of deal, you just told us - the people. That does not bode well for your mommy when she finally lands and opens the door. Believe I will be right in front with your quotes to make sure everyone knows what evil creatures you are. Thank you!

Something you all need to know. The quote above is a rather serious and deliberate lie, I don't really want to guess at its full intent.

If you want to find the truth please visit my website at alien.wolfmagick.com...

Please follow your inner feeling, not the lies of those employed by negative forces.

Now, if we can, I would like to get back to the real issues ... the dataset I presented.

Peace and understanding

Please explain how it is a lie. I have pointed out many of your lies and contradictions. You have chosen to defend none of them. Your own words show you are a liar. Now you call me a liar simply for re-stating what you have said. Please explain how it is a lie. If you are going to call something a lie, you need to explain how or why you think it is a lie. Please do so or continue to look like a fool.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Exactly which thread are you quoting from? How would anyone have a clue what you mean in any sense context without the link.

Because his posts are consistent and these are the positives.

It wasn't from his Andromedan Near Earth Thread, I just checked.

Edit to add: huh, a quote from open mind forums, from page 13 of his thread there. In no way was his answer relating to his own people, it was a generic answer because the possiblity of negatives harvesting had been brought up.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Unity_99]

It does not matter what thread I am quoting from. It is either this thread, part 1, or his open minds babblings. Context is supplied to the full extent it is needed for anyone with basic reading skills to understand. If it is not crystal clear to you, I have some advice. Read the top portion of each post where it shows who and what I am replying to. You will find that it has never been YOU. If I reply to you and you do not understand, let me know. I will not dumb down each and every post to other people in order to make it more digestible to you.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

This thread is open to all to respond, and taking someones quote OUT OF CONTEXT without a linky to check on the context, which is clear from the conversation going on about renegades in the last few posts, to make a claim is not good debating.

edit to add: in fact that was concerning a question someone else had about negative behavior that was thought to be Vrill, and then quoted from there on the discussion went, having nothing to do with the federation in any manner.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

I think you are trying a bit too hard.

I mean, what is is this, some sort of pathalogical vendeta again the alien? And, y'all think I need to get help.

So you are not even going to try? You came here asking us to believe you. I am pointing out exactly why I do not believe you. You asked me to show you your inconsistencies. You asked me to point out your lies. I did so. Now that I have, it is trying too hard? Sounds like a cop out to me. I guess you really do not care if anyone believes you or not. Fortunately, anyone that can read can see how you obviously contradict yourself over and over again. Let them sit there as they are. You will not defend your words because you can not defend your words.

You have taken quotes out of context, from other forum sites, placed them in a context that only serves your agenda. It is kind of like taking quotes from the Bible, out of context, and using them to dispove the existance of God. (please don't presumt that I am religous in a Human sense, but I do know much more about those realms than you).

Whether you like it or not, whether you accept it or not, I have not lied, and my "story" is consistant. You have tried to point out contradictions, and I have shown that they were in fact not contradictions at all. When I did that you seem to have gone "off scale"

I find what you are doing rather disturbing.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

OK, so your people are working with the UN to get disclosure going but you just blew the whistle on the fact that they are stealing our people. That makes them hostile aggressors. Even if the governments have some kind of deal, you just told us - the people. That does not bode well for your mommy when she finally lands and opens the door. Believe I will be right in front with your quotes to make sure everyone knows what evil creatures you are. Thank you!

Something you all need to know. The quote above is a rather serious and deliberate lie, I don't really want to guess at its full intent.

If you want to find the truth please visit my website at alien.wolfmagick.com...

Please follow your inner feeling, not the lies of those employed by negative forces.

Now, if we can, I would like to get back to the real issues ... the dataset I presented.

Peace and understanding

Please explain how it is a lie. I have pointed out many of your lies and contradictions. You have chosen to defend none of them. Your own words show you are a liar. Now you call me a liar simply for re-stating what you have said. Please explain how it is a lie. If you are going to call something a lie, you need to explain how or why you think it is a lie. Please do so or continue to look like a fool.

IF you had supplied the complete context, it would be very appearant that I wasn't talking about my people abducting people, but rather the Grey's and the Zetan Empire. My people are not the aggressors.

If you had supplied the complete context it would be appearant that my people are here on a peaceful mission, at the request of the Federation, to help Earth, and stop those who would be aggressors against your kind.

Yes, it true that my people and the federation have been involved in talks with the UN and several countries. It is, however, wrong to presume that my people intend any harm to Earth or its people.

I truly wish you would get your facts and story straight. Course, then again, perhaps you do, and you are working for the dark forces that wish to enslave all of Humanity.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

This thread is open to all to respond, and taking someones quote OUT OF CONTEXT without a linky to check on the context, which is clear from the conversation going on about renegades in the last few posts, to make a claim is not good debating.

edit to add: in fact that was concerning a question someone else had about negative behavior that was thought to be Vrill, and then quoted from there on the discussion went, having nothing to do with the federation in any manner.

Sigh. This is a public forum and you can say anything you like. My posts not bending to your will is not part of that freedom. I have not taken them out of context as they all say exactly what they mean.

Tell you what. How about you point out just which ones confuse you because of lack of context and I will be happy to clear anything there up for you. Can you do that? You have accused me of taking things out of context. Now please show me what you are referring to. Do not be vague like your little friend. Be a man, stand behind your accusation and enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

You have taken quotes out of context, from other forum sites, placed them in a context that only serves your agenda.

Tell you what. If I put them all back in context with links, will you actually address my MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY points or will you find yet another excuse to not answer for all these clear contradictions? I would be happy to make things as crystal clear as possible but not just so that you can ignore me or blow me off with vague distractions again. Can you make me that kind of deal or are you really not that interested in the truth?

You still have not answered my simple question about what you call your people. I took nothing out of context there, why are you ignoring that? Can you show me what confuses you because of a lack of context? Can you do any of these things or are you just full of crap and wish people would just believe you based solely on your word? Please let me know so I can stop wasting time with you. Don't worry, I will make it easy for you.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Here is my first little bit of help for you. This is where you began actually ignoring the points I have raised. Before your friend gave you the idea to complain about context, you had already ignored this gem.

So your mom, your people introduced themselves to you as Andromds from the Andromeda Galaxy? Is this what you are trying to say? You may want to do a littler more research on Meiers and why he called his contacts "Pleadians" before you answer. It might at least help you to be more creative with your explanation.

You can find it here.

All the needed context is already there and now you even have a link so you cannot whine about that. Can you actually answer this for me because I am super curious. If you need any more info in order to answer me about this, please say so. I would be happy to write it out in as many long-winded different ways as necessary to get you to at least attempt to give me an answer.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So I quoted from this very thread here. Need a link to this thread? If you need context for those quotes, then you have not read this thread and have no business complaining about anything in it.

Here is the open minds forum. Now you have a link to that. Read all 14 pages and you have that context too. Interested in the truth, go read all that context. I can hardly supply any more context than the entire thread I quoted from. Now, please pay attention to who it is I reply to and if it is not you, then you have no right to demand I clarify anything for you.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I think you are trying a bit too hard.

I mean, what is is this, some sort of pathalogical vendeta again the alien? And, y'all think I need to get help.

So you are not even going to try? You came here asking us to believe you. I am pointing out exactly why I do not believe you. You asked me to show you your inconsistencies. You asked me to point out your lies. I did so. Now that I have, it is trying too hard? Sounds like a cop out to me. I guess you really do not care if anyone believes you or not. Fortunately, anyone that can read can see how you obviously contradict yourself over and over again. Let them sit there as they are. You will not defend your words because you can not defend your words.

I just wanted to point out that this is the 6th of my questions you have ignored, because of context, that actually contains your entire quote. There was no other context in which to add when I already included everything. You have just tried to use a sweeping excuse not to answer for your own contradictions.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Alot of reading to be done in this thread. I don't really take a stance on this issue and never have. I'm not saying he's ET, and I'm not saying he's not.

Sure is interesting though. Makes my eyes tired.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

As you have rightly pointed out, I do have a lot to say. I always though that was a good thing as it exhibits enthusiasm for a subject, however, I will try and curb my responses.

It does however get difficult when the you know the people asking, or calling are only doing it to harass. At some point I feel that "security" needs to step in and remove the 'hecklers".

Have you ever considered “heckling” differently? What if it’s a manifestation of interest, and disappointment in the content of data? Wouldn’t it be better to try and persuade them to your point of view, rather than acquiesce to bullying tactics and resort to the same?

…what ever One's assesment of me is, it does not give them license, nor right, nor does it become necessary for them to abuse the alien.

You’re missing the point with “hecklers/skeptics” (though I do dislike grouping the two together). It isn’t – in most cases – abuse; its people expressing opinion based on established knowledge. For you to come along and try and counter or increase that knowledge, you need seriously compelling data.

Unfortunately, yours isn’t.

Refusal to accept your data isn’t our fault, it’s the characterless, unpersuasive data’s.

How am I fairing?...I'd say maybe "fair", certainly not as well as I would have hoped, but not all that badly either.

Fair…hmm. A question; you say in your signature:

At the end of the day, I am only passing information from my people to the people of Earth. Whether you accept it or not is up to you. It is your life, your future

From that, we can safely assume your mission is for all of the planet’s inhabitants irrespective of where they may be, no? Admirable. So how goes your work in, say, East Timor, or Nepal; Georgia or Uzbekistan? What about Ghana and Lichtenstein…you get the idea.

You are conversing with a minute handful of English-speaking folks on ATS and other subject-related sites.

Where’s your global coverage?

What’s your projected exposure in the countries that have little to no internet access?

How will you negotiate governments that disallow outside influence?

See my problem? (If I’m wrong here, by the way, please direct me to your other threads in foreign countries, even if they’re being authored by more of your "race".)

These posts of yours aren’t a planetary experience; unless I’m very mistaken, they’re American cultural/UFO phenomenon specific and for a reason.

They are aware that I'm a software engineer, not a diplomat, and right now the only issue I have with them is one of support. They keep siteing "interstellar protocol", damn tired of hearing that too.

Darn sure you’re not a diplomat AnthraAndromda!

Protocol, protocol, protocol. I have a serious problem with this oft cited Galactic Protocol/Law of Non Interference etc. As a series of Laws, and considering the (if even a fraction is true) sheer abundance of information we have, they seem to be ignored at every opportunity. Highly reminiscent of a Star Trek plot; non interference and protocol goes out the airlock as soon as Kirk etc. have been seen to be implementing it, then they pile in all phaser’s blazing.

Fortunately, I do have more than a "deeply held belief" that I'm ET, remember, I was told by the federation that I'm ET, and also by mother. And, I do get the occasional short trip off-world.

Hearsay without corroboration. You know that. Pointless using it as conformation.

Now, ya see, this I just don't understand ... it's your technology, why is it illogical to accept it? If the LHC discovers the Higgs Boson will you accept that? Or will you beleive that such a particle doesn't exist even tough there is evidence that it does? To me, not accepting the evidence, as evidence, is illogical.

We are accepting it. But for what it is, not what you want it to be.

Your tests have shown that you are not of the genetic heritage you thought you were but are Human, and further ones show that you are of a rare grouping but not unique of Human!

That you can’t see that is not surprising.

Thanks for the links regarding our supposed ability to travel to the stars; they are theory, concept and speculation. Where’s the actual confirmation?

Trust me, I’m not being deliberately obtuse here, but giving me Wikipedia links does not make for evidence.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You still have not answered my simple question about what you call your people. I took nothing out of context there, why are you ignoring that? Can you show me what confuses you because of a lack of context? Can you do any of these things or are you just full of crap and wish people would just believe you based solely on your word? Please let me know so I can stop wasting time with you. Don't worry, I will make it easy for you.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

I answered that. page 11 second post of this thread.

I have to ask why you refer to them as "Andromedons." or however you spell it. This kind of seems like an achille's heel for you so I would really like a nice simple answer to this nice simple question. Thanks!

It is not an Achille' s heel. It is the name of our species; "Andromd".

I only point this out so that we can be differentiated fromAlex Collier's "Andromedans". Mr. Collier is wrong in calling those he mat be in contact with "Andromedans" since they are not from the Andromeda Galaxy, as we are.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

I answered that. page 11 second post of this thread.

No you did not. You are completely ignoring the more specific question about what you call your people that I asked. It was a follow up and different.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Here is my first little bit of help for you. This is where you began actually ignoring the points I have raised. Before your friend gave you the idea to complain about context, you had already ignored this gem.

So your mom, your people introduced themselves to you as Andromds from the Andromeda Galaxy? Is this what you are trying to say? You may want to do a littler more research on Meiers and why he called his contacts "Pleadians" before you answer. It might at least help you to be more creative with your explanation.

You can find it here.

All the needed context is already there and now you even have a link so you cannot whine about that. Can you actually answer this for me because I am super curious. If you need any more info in order to answer me about this, please say so. I would be happy to write it out in as many long-winded different ways as necessary to get you to at least attempt to give me an answer.

OH! I'M SO SORRY!

Actually this got skipped because, YOU fell off your hook [b[before I had a chance to respond to it. So, if anything, that was your fault.

And, yes, that is what I'm saying. Though, again, the species is "Andromd".

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

OH! I'M SO SORRY!

Actually this got skipped because, YOU fell off your hook [b[before I had a chance to respond to it. So, if anything, that was your fault.

Fell off my hook? I have to admit I have no clue what that means. Anyway, thanks for the answer. I will get to it in a moment. Can first clear something up for me. Which is it?

I want this point to be clear, that I and my people are "Galactic Andromedans".

Helloooooo?

Where did you run off too?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I would just like to say that after reading all the way through this thread, I am amazed that you can claim you do not contradict yourself. I am open minded and willing to be convinced but so far you have fallen far short of convincing for me. I would really like to address some of the contradictions. I do not want to run in circles though like you seem to. Please tell me exactly how you would like me to serve them up for you so that you can address them directly.

Like I said, I am willing to be convinced. I am just not sure you are willing to be convincing. Care to prove me wrong? Please?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This pursuit of your “species’” name may well be slightly off-topic, but it is interesting.

A question; as the Andromedan Galaxy – where you “come from” - is named after the constellation of the same name (by us, I should point out), why did a species so far from Earth name themselves Andromd, which is obviously an alternative of Andromeda, and not a variation on Mulier Catenata or al-Mar'at al Musalsalah?

Where your “people” fans of Greek mythology?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

You just danced all over the endgame here but apparently our little alien friend needs baby steps so I was taking his hand and walking him through this one slowly. You see where I am going, you just did not realize it.

edit to add:I am afraid however that now he is going to take some time to really craft an amazing excuse for this since he knows where the goal posts are. I wanted to see how it turned out if he opened one door at a time but hey, a lie is a lie and he is still going to have to come up with a whopper.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Member was on ATS 5 minutes ago.

I see you....

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join