It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET? part 2

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Mornin' Beamish,

I'm not trying to curb your enthusiasm, nor the thoroughness of your responses. But, we do have technological limitations on how much we can say. And, while I do understand the reasons for these limits, I could wish they were higher.

Anyway, you are right, I'm not global. Again, technological restraints. Before I started this fools errand, I told the Federation people who pretend to be my handlers that I did not have the resources to reach out to all humans. I told them that if this is going to work that I did indeed need to reach almost everyone, and that I couldn't do that without the help of major media. They didn't seem to care, and told me to do what I could ... so I am.

I think we should find a way to separate the hecklers from the skeptics. They are not the same species, and I try to recognize the difference in all responses to my posts. At times it gets difficult.

You don't like hearing "protocol, protocol, protocol", and I hate having to brint it up. This whole non-interference this has gotten very old, very fast. One of the issues I have is that this "Federation" is the only faction that seems to have any respect for such a policy, or the planets and people. The others seem to do as they will. In my view, if one outside force interferes, then it should be "open season". I feel that if the Federation were to begin open contact, it would only benefit the people of Earth.

Fortunately, I do have more than a "deeply held belief" that I'm ET, remember, I was told by the federation that I'm ET, and also by mother. And, I do get the occasional short trip off-world.

Hearsay without corroboration. You know that. Pointless using it as conformation.

Technically, not "hearsay", it is a first hand account.

Thanks for the links regarding our supposed ability to travel to the stars; they are theory, concept and speculation. Where’s the actual confirmation?

Trust me, I’m not being deliberately obtuse here, but giving me Wikipedia links does not make for evidence.

Based on the ways that advanced technology becomes public on your world, I think it is fairly safe to say that the "Black Ops" types have some of this in a fairly developed state. Also based on leaked reports of such technologies, I think we can begin to presume that some actual machines may exist.

This would also be another rather good reason for disclosure. By allowing such technology into the private and public sector it could be developed faster, and that would only benefit the more secretive types.

Thank you for a wee bit of reason ... it is refreshing

Stharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

You still have not answered my simple question about what you call your people. I took nothing out of context there, why are you ignoring that? Can you show me what confuses you because of a lack of context? Can you do any of these things or are you just full of crap and wish people would just believe you based solely on your word? Please let me know so I can stop wasting time with you. Don't worry, I will make it easy for you.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

I answered that. page 11 second post of this thread.

No you did not. You are completely ignoring the more specific question about what you call your people that I asked. It was a follow up and different.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by K J Gunderson]

So how much simpler, direct, and specific to I need to be beyond

IT'S THE NAME OF OUR SPECIES"?

You are getting lost in the purple haze of your local environment. Drink some coffee and sleep it off.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
I would just like to say that after reading all the way through this thread, I am amazed that you can claim you do not contradict yourself. I am open minded and willing to be convinced but so far you have fallen far short of convincing for me. I would really like to address some of the contradictions. I do not want to run in circles though like you seem to. Please tell me exactly how you would like me to serve them up for you so that you can address them directly.

Like I said, I am willing to be convinced. I am just not sure you are willing to be convincing. Care to prove me wrong? Please?

If you find something you think is contradictory, point it out as best you can, and ask specific questions.

I will do what I can to clearify the issues.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

And, yes, that is what I'm saying. Though, again, the species is "Andromd".

This pursuit of your “species’” name may well be slightly off-topic, but it is interesting.

A question; as the Andromedan Galaxy – where you “come from” - is named after the constellation of the same name (by us, I should point out), why did a species so far from Earth name themselves Andromd, which is obviously an alternative of Andromeda, and not a variation on Mulier Catenata or al-Mar'at al Musalsalah?

Where your “people” fans of Greek mythology?

The "story" I heard from my people is a bit different. According to what I heard, my people gave the Greeks the name.

In any case, it matteres little to me what my people call themselves, just as long as its not "late for dinner"

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Beamish

You just danced all over the endgame here but apparently our little alien friend needs baby steps so I was taking his hand and walking him through this one slowly. You see where I am going, you just did not realize it.

edit to add:I am afraid however that now he is going to take some time to really craft an amazing excuse for this since he knows where the goal posts are. I wanted to see how it turned out if he opened one door at a time but hey, a lie is a lie and he is still going to have to come up with a whopper.

He is completely genuine, with a lot more patience for handling a small group really wearing their stripes than most would have. This world will be free.

You know you always have a choice right? Nwo only is as strong as the guys doing its work.

I suggest choose again. Once you do, the Universe will assist.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

If your people gave the name to the Greeks, how come it is made up of two words that were already existent in the Greek language. It translates to "to think of a man," which comes from the words "andros" or man and "mēdomai" or to think, be mindful of. Also, it wasn't observed until 964 CE by a Persian astronomer, so how could your people give the Greeks the name of a galaxy they didn't know about?

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Xcalibur254]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Anyway, you are right, I'm not global. Again, technological restraints. Before I started this fools errand, I told the Federation people who pretend to be my handlers that I did not have the resources to reach out to all humans. I told them that if this is going to work that I did indeed need to reach almost everyone, and that I couldn't do that without the help of major media. They didn't seem to care, and told me to do what I could ... so I am.

'Truthfully, there are rules, and part of our task here is to insure that they are followed. The posting of this information is part of an official request from one of the Earth factions.'

'MY mission...was originally to get to know the human species. I was placed here some 62 years ago as a new born to grow and learn. The rest of what I'm doing is a "special request" from the Dept. of the Navy [this is of course "classified" info and no corroboration is possible at this time...maybe someday].'

The above two quotes are taken from the 'Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]' thread.

Why would you be speaking to 'Federation people', if it was the Navy who was asking you to aid disclosure?

Oh, and what the f is this? Beamish brought this up in another thread and you never seemed to give an explanation for what it was.

Also.. second post from the bottom - I never said I had proof.. oh wait!

[edit on 5/3/10 by Bluebelle]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hey Anthra...

Decided to toss my hat back into this thread again for a bit. incidently, good job in keeping at it. One has to admire your consistancy and determination without losing your temper much.

ok...about the proof.

you stated that there are 7 rather decent sized spacecrafts visible 10k kilometers above Dallas that with a telescope can be viewed. This sounds to me like a no brainer to confirm real quick. I imagine theres a few people in Dallas that have a decent and powerful telescope. Are you anywhere near Dallas? This seems more productive than taking shaky dna tests...if you can simply video going to dallas, positioning a telescope of sufficient magnatude into the position of said ships, tthen show on the video (and release the coords) of said objects, then I imagine many would start to listen to you verses split hairs about a test most do not understand to begin with. Take a long weekend off and go vacation in texas...find out from local astronomy groups where to either use or rent out a powerful telescope and just get it done.

I personally would look forward to the video...and if nothing is there, then it might lead you down a different understanding.

Sound like a plan?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You are getting lost in the purple haze of your local environment. Drink some coffee and sleep it off.

Much simpler. What is the name of your species?

or...

I want this point to be clear, that I and my people are "Galactic Andromedans".

You keep telling us that you do not avoid questions. This is the third time I am asking you to clear this up for me.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The "story" I heard from my people is a bit different. According to what I heard, my people gave the Greeks the name.

In any case, it matteres little to me what my people call themselves, just as long as its not "late for dinner"

It actually matters quite a bit. The etymology of the word is actually well known and documented. It seems kind of important to me that your people would just happen to have a Greek name. Just as in Futurama, Nibbler turned out to be a Niblonian. What a coinky dink! You are trying to tell us that your people came from light years away and just happened to name themselves after a word from our planet?

Look. As I said, the etymology is there for you to research. This one is too easy. Can you explain to us who it is your people think they gave it to and when? Either you are just talking out of your behind or you actually have some information. 'I think my people gave it to someone' is not really an answer. Who do you think they gave it to and when? Be specific. Please take the time to research the history of the Greek language before you do because it is going to suck to post the real information and make you look like a liar again. So please, before that happens can you explain?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

You just danced all over the endgame…You see where I am going, you just did not realize it.

Apologies…I had no idea you were going down the same road. Great minds and all that…It just occurred to me and I had to ask of AnthraAndromda.

…I am afraid however that now he is going to take some time to really craft an amazing excuse for this…I wanted to see how it turned out if he opened one door at a time but hey, a lie is a lie and he is still going to have to come up with a whopper.

Ahh… What we have to remember is that our Andromdan isn’t technically lying. There’s a distinct difference between having an unshakeable conviction, and outright dishonesty.

reply to post by Xcalibur254

Also, it wasn't observed until 964 CE by a Persian astronomer, so how could your people give the Greeks the name of a galaxy they didn't know about?

Even earlier, actually:

It [Andromeda) must have been observed by and commonly known to Persian astronomers at Isfahan as early as 905 AD

seds.org...

As I said earlier, the mythology of AnthraAndromda’a story is Western orientated. Isn’t it a huge coincidence that a species 2.5million light years away has almost the same appellation as a Greek Princess?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

If you find something you think is contradictory, point it out as best you can, and ask specific questions.

Why would you clarify any of those contradictions for him when you have not for me, saturnfx, bluebelle, bobbyx, or anyone else? We all keep pointing out your contradictions and you keep waving them off. I have posted many of them and you have completely ignored all of those posts. Why would you offer to explain anything to anyone when you have two pages of posts pointing this stuff out to you that you have chosen to ignore?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Ahh… What we have to remember is that our Andromdan isn’t technically lying. There’s a distinct difference between having an unshakeable conviction, and outright dishonesty.

Not sure I understand. He is purposely reporting something that is obviously false and he is presenting this falsehood as fact. That is a lie where I come from. If he is simply mistaken, he can admit that. I am certain he will not. Unshakable conviction can be wrapped around the truth or a lie. When it is something that is known to be false, it is a lie. Maybe I missed your point though as I am certain you are a smart cookie.

As I said earlier, the mythology of AnthraAndromda’a story is Western orientated. Isn’t it a huge coincidence that a species 2.5million light years away has almost the same appellation as a Greek Princess?

Sure is. This is why I referred to this as his Achille's heel. He is going to have to come up with a whopper of an explanation for this one or finally admit defeat. I am certain he will just weasel around it though as he did the last two full pages of solid points he ignored.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

With all due respect sir, people have been pointing them out on just about every page of this thread. You keep avoiding them all together. K J just posted a whole bunch in a row and you ignored them and just told him that he was trying too hard. I actually want answers so what do I need to do to guarantee you will actually answer them when I point them out? I mean, do you need them one at a time? I do not want to be ignored because I am 'trying too hard.' Thanks!

p.s. You should tell your friend that is starring your posts that starring this particular post only highlights the fact that they are just blindly starring any post with your name on it. That would lead me to believe that this person is only supporting you because they are you, or a buddy and not because of what you are saying. No offense against your posts that deserve a star but this particular response? Really?

[edit on 3/5/10 by evil incarnate]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

With a entire group of negative individuals, who in their opinon and possibly on angenda, are determined to shut down truth and what is going to happen, because we will bring this disclosure down, to suggest he is avoiding you is a little odd.
Hmmm... I feel he's done a lot better than most.

You have an interesting choice in your online name, I guess you are making a statement with it.

This is truly about those who love power, and the power of love. Reconpilot's words.

This is truly about, a reset button, with depopulation that is geared to leave a smaller number of primarily anglo saxons with technology, and ensure their control of the world in the next era, THEY THINK.
And their push for avatar, and primitive conditions, to be UPON US.

Versus those who are collectively working to free this world. To wake people up, and advance them finally. No more resets, cosmic level, the people equal and well educated, sharing all knowledge and technology.

So, your posts simply reveal who you are.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The thing here is that on practically every thread anthra has made or posted in, contradictions are pointed out to him.
The explanations he gives to these (if you are lucky enough to get a response in the first place) are always down to us either not interpreting them correctly, being closed minded, or a combination of the two... Oh and I musnt forget the other one - fear. Because we do all sign up to conspiracy websites and then read threads like this, simply because we are terrified. Much like how a person who is afraid of heights would go on a tour of the grand canyon.. or how a person who's afraid of spiders would fill a bath with them and then dive in.
Those two explanations are valid when they are used in the appropriate context.. but when it comes down to things such as saying he was born in earth orbit, and then finding other material in which he claims to have been born on a planet (which isnt earth), there's not much room for interpreting it wrongly.
And as for being closed minded, sure there's one or two people who are more interested in throwing insults around the any actual answers.. but the vast majority of people who have contributed to his threads have done so in a civil manner, and have asked genuine questions. Which arent really the actions of people who never had any intention of taking anything he says seriously.

In fact, I think the reason he's attracted slightly more attention is because he does have the unique selling point in terms of the DNA thing. Because of that it gives the impression that he isnt completely round the bend, and that he is taking a logical approach to proving his claim.
But unfortunately, that isnt the case... and thats probably the most frustrating/disappointing part of this whole drama.

[edit on 5/3/10 by Bluebelle]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I am sorry but I have no clue what you are talking about. You seem to have a bad habbit of jumping on other people's conversations and then feeling somehow justified in being indignant about statements not made to you. I have no idea what you are trying to say to me but I am specifically asking Anthra questions because I am interested in Anthra's answers due to my interest in this thread started by Anthra. This is why I am specifically addressing that person and not you. You seem bent on distracting and disrupting. You tried with K J and now with me. If you said anything of value, I would be all ears. You did not. You simple tried to play the same trick with me that you already played with others. I am not interested so you are going on ignore. Bye.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

or...

You keep telling us that you do not avoid questions. This is the third time I am asking you to clear this up for me.

I have a question for you ... seeing that this has been answered like 3 times now.

Just how deliberatily obtuse can a Human get?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

or...

I have a question for you ... seeing that this has been answered like 3 times now.

Just how deliberatily obtuse can a Human get?

Then show me how stupid I am and link me to just one of the times this has been answered. I must be a complete moron because I cannot find it. Please, oh please just show me and everyone else what an idiot I am and link me to at least one of the 3 times this has been answered.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why are there only 7 now 8 flags? I am proud that you have gone public with this at a time when the gov is hunting down DNA for some unknown reason, but all I can say is be safe and watch your back now that you know. Great find, it must be mind boggling, next step, deep meditation to tap in to what you have forgotten and wont find answers to outside yourself.

Very cool man, very cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join