It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on camera! February 10 2010

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

G'day again misfitofscience

I guess you're just getting used to ATS.

However, plagiarising Wiki in posts & in U2U's is just going to get you in trouble.

Also.....

It's not about "debunking the debunking".....

It's about working together to try to ascertain the truth of what you are presenting.

Keep an open mind

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Oh I always do, but plaigerising, isnt what I was doing, that same exact post from wiki is all over the internet you can find multiple postings of it everywhere, years ago I found it as I was having issues with plane pictures...since I held true to the simple steps in the article which is on several hundred photographic websites I have never had a reflection or refraction since. EVER.

needless to say, why type it all out when I can copy and paste the info? What it does is prove HOW you can positively make sure you'll never have any reflections in your photos from behid glass or plastics. EVER. Period.

If you beleived in a verse of the bible or a few of them, that were long enough,would you type it out, or would you go and copy/paste them to make more use of the few hours you have in a day?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

OK misfitofscience.....

I see your point.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Just for the record the "blue light UFO" is an unretouched photo from a Sony digital cam, confirmed in EXIF data.

Thanks for understanding about verification.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

It was my pleasure.

How about we start some new research about the person whom stole my photo from ATS and posted it on ED? WHom I think is the same person whom is CMDR on ED (encyclopedia Dramatica) who also has over 500 pages on ED of photos "he/she" thinks are bogus photos. Could it be a paid debunker? Someonepurposely debunking sites? Can we get out our ATSCSI (above top secret crime scene investigation) hats on this one?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This thread do more and more start to look like that "Parasoll/Umbrella UFO" thread.

The OP have already made up his mind, and nothing you all say will change anything.

I am a strong believer, but I wouldn't put down energy to either prove or disprove this pic. it is simply just to vague and doesn't give enough information to take any stand at all.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
But this does right!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Just for the record the "blue light UFO" is an unretouched photo from a Sony digital cam, confirmed in EXIF data.

Thanks for understanding about verification.

— Doc Velocity

Can I ask what is your level of experience in digital imaging, Doc? I'm not being narky, just asking, as you seem to be the only one to have seen this image and its exif. What about (all of) the flash fields, the mode settings, full resolution settings etc..?

I'd have to ask why the owner didn't just post the image publicly - now we have to second guess. Perhaps you could at least ask him if you can post the entire EXIF data, and also give us all the date and time information (modified, created, etc) from the file. (Frankly, after this sort of delay, he could have googled up enough info to falsify exif - although there are usually giveaways that will trap anyone who does not know the topic well.)

I'd still like to know what model Sony this is. It's unusual for a photog to be this coy. I may have a very similar model, and would be happy to demonstrate some very important issues that the OP disputes, or doesn't seem to be aware of...

To the OP, I still find your claim about all the folk on the plane seeing this, very puzzling.

No news reports, or reports anywhere else?
You don't mention any during- or post-flight discussion with the other passengers. Why didn't anyone notify the crew - didn't think it might be a threat to the plane? Didn't the crew notice the ruckus?

Yeah, I believe it all happened, just like ya said.. Or not.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

not neceseraly - EXIF editors can put the " orgigional " data back in a Pshopped IMAGE

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

1st - how did " everyone on the plane " see a phenonemon that IMHO could only be seen from one side of the aircraft [ last pics ]

2nd if everybody was looking - was there not one person on the plane who was aware of centre point irigation feilds ?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
CHECK OUT THESE PHOTOS!!!! Taken 2 days ago.

Pay attention to the last two!

These pictures were taken on feb. 10 2010. On a plane ride over Cannon city/pueblo Colorado (or close those areas) They are remarkable, I have never seen anything like this. Please ATS solve this one for me. They could possibly be random farming crops, who knows. I dont, do You?
In the last picture, you can clearly see some sort of factory close to a water reserve,or something else, I am clueless when trying to figure this out, also all the research I have done has gotten me nowhere.

NOW for this particular photo, we were over the Colorado Rockies and BAM, just like that the three lights appeared out of nowhere, then disappeared into a gas like vapour. Everyone on the plane saw them. I happened to have had my camera with me. Who knows WHAT this is, but the clarity is phenomenal. Could it be a cloaked vessel? who knows. I did not photo shop these photos they are UNTOUCHED!!!!

[edit on 11-2-2010 by asala]

Mod edit: image tags changed to [‍img] to show the scroll-bar.

[edit on 11/2/2010 by ArMaP]

Obvious troll is obvious...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The objects were on the right hand side of teh plane...People on teh left side, scooted over to teh right to look out the window. I mean a certain amount of common sense can answerthese questions you are asking by looking at the picture.

The irrigation fields were before the mountain section of the plane ride where the lights were photographed, to me, i just thought it looked pretty. As I stated way back I was pretty sure it was a type of farming being done. I was right.

I posted the original EXIF info on here, the same info that DOC looked at. I also offered that anyone whom wish to see teh original picture email me, DOC was the only one who did. I have no reason to change anything, nor ever will change anything.

It's the real deal people, I'm proud to have saw what I saw, too bad none of you were there, you would have loved to had seen such a marvellous thing in person for your own eyes. It would have given you that consistent hope you've all been longing for.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

the original photo was sent to DOC untouched. not photoshopped, not cropped, no nothing. straight from my camera file, right to my email, right to his inbox.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
The objects were on the right hand side of teh plane...People on teh left side, scooted over to teh right to look out the window. I mean a certain amount of common sense can answerthese questions...

Oh yeah, common sense. Now you've elaborated, it's REALLY clear that it is the Truth (tm).

So, let's just clarify this. You (and others?) saw this brief phenomenom and shouted out - "UFO on the Starboard side!!" And at the call, all the LH-siders rushed over, without thinking you were some kind of loony, managing to move their seat trays aside, get out of their seats, climb over kids, people reading magazines, etc, then get in amongst the RH-siders (and what, sit on their laps?) to get a view out the windows (you know, them tiny little round things, that one person's head easily obscures), and got a clear view (because of course you told them exactly where to look?). Yes, we all know how easy it is to find something through a little window in a 150°-ish expanse of sky.

And yet, strangely, your original description says:
"BAM, just like that the three lights appeared out of nowhere, then disappeared into a gas like vapour."
and you only had time to get one image through your camera. So it was THAT quick - too quick for you to press the shutter twice - and yet all that I described above happened.....

Does anyone need any think music?

Yeah, sure it happened just like you said. You're really good at this story-telling stuff, aren't you?

THIS is the sort of unmitigated garbage that does enormous damage to the genuine UFO investigation community and just wastes everyone's time.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
BTW, I can't resist adding that after being busted for plagiarism (or at the very least, not attributing his source), this little gem was also..

..originally posted by misfitofscience

needless to say, why type it all out when I can copy and paste the info? What it does is prove HOW you can positively make sure you'll never have any reflections in your photos from behid [sic] glass or plastics. EVER. Period.

More unmitigated garbage. Facing your camera at 90° does NOT eliminate reflection issues at all. It simply guarantees that the lens of the camera, the camera body and any logos ('SONY') and of course the flash gun (whether it fires or not*), are the most likely sources. And if you are a bit back, eg 5" like the OP tells us, you are ASKING for trouble.

I can't believe someone would parrot that simplified (and in places, WRONG), wiki article, without even giving it any thought. Does anyone ELSE here not understand how reflections work? Do I need to draw a flippin' diagram or post examples???? Just go shoot at 90° into a mirror. See any reflections? Duh. Glass reflects JUST LIKE A MIRROR, except a bit less. This isn't rocket science. It's Photography 101.

Like I said, time-wasting garbage.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

heyhey he who knows too much. I can send you an info package of over 600 photos taken from my plane and chopper rides, using the simple steps of photography 101. You be the judge and tell me if, any of them have one reflection in them. You provide me with one photo, with 1 single relection in them and I will bow down in all humbleness.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Why don't you just tell us, what was the purpose of posting all the pics with nothing in them? The pictures of the fields, why did you post those when obviously there was not type of UFO or anything strange in them at all?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
wELLAGAIN, THE IRRIGATION FIELDS, WERE MERELY A QUESTION TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY WERE..sOMEONE REPLIED QUITE QUICKLY AS TO WHAT THEY WERE. iNDEed (sorry cap lock)(hehe) there were a few whom didnt know what they were either. I myself originally stated I was petty sure they were some sort of farming technique.

How many times must the same redundant question be answered?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So people flocked to the side of the plane to see the irrigation?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
no sir.

they looked over during the lights.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join