It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on camera! February 10 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
CHECK OUT THESE PHOTOS!!!! Taken 2 days ago.

Pay attention to the last two!

These pictures were taken on feb. 10 2010. On a plane ride over Cannon city/pueblo Colorado (or close those areas) They are remarkable, I have never seen anything like this. Please ATS solve this one for me. They could possibly be random farming crops, who knows. I dont, do You?
In the last picture, you can clearly see some sort of factory close to a water reserve,or something else, I am clueless when trying to figure this out, also all the research I have done has gotten me nowhere.

NOW for this particular photo, we were over the Colorado Rockies and BAM, just like that the three lights appeared out of nowhere, then disappeared into a gas like vapour. Everyone on the plane saw them. I happened to have had my camera with me. Who knows WHAT this is, but the clarity is phenomenal. Could it be a cloaked vessel? who knows. I did not photo shop these photos they are UNTOUCHED!!!!

[edit on 11-2-2010 by asala]

Mod edit: image tags changed to [‍img] to show the scroll-bar.

[edit on 11/2/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
ps: I'm new to ATS, so please just checkout the 4 photos ,If anyone can direct meon how to post pictures properly, please do.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Those are crops man... I was a farmer for 18years and they are in a circle because that is the way they irrigate them... pretty cools pics.. I saw them when I was flying to oklahoma city...

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Center Pivot Irrigation

The lights are your overhead console being reflected by the window.

[edit on 2/11/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have no idea what I am looking at in your photos but let me tell you something that might, or might NOT have anything to do with this but, the sky, yesterday, down here in southeast Florida was 'cut up' like that too. I kept looking at it and it looked like someone took a square cookie cutter and stamped out portions of the sky/clouds. I've never seen squared pieces of the sky missing. It was very artificial looking to me.

Now one of your photos looks like acres of farm plots. Again, I have no idea.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My lights were off, nice try. Everyone in the plane saw the same thing.

Thanks for letting meknow about the cropirrigation,I waspretty sure that is what they were as I previously mentioned.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You could begin by cropping your images and there is
Embed on ATS
*There is a code here that you copy and paste when your posting*

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73da29cc1675.jpg[/atsimg]

The above is the result of embedding that particular code.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by tristar]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

The light in the one photo is probably the sun reflecting on the window of the plane, it definitely does not appear to be a solid object outside the aircraft. It looks like glare or a reflection.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
My lights were off, nice try. Everyone in the plane saw the same thing.

Thanks for letting meknow about the cropirrigation,I waspretty sure that is what they were as I previously mentioned.

Everyone in the plane saw them? Really? And no reports of these strange objects over Colorado.

I too think they are lights being reflected on the glass from something inside. Cant prove it, its just pretty logical. Or as the previous poster said, sun reflection. IMO, of course.

And yes, being in Colorado myself, those are crops on the ground.

Thanks for sharing.

[edit on February 11th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0903ea770ebf.jpg[/atsimg]

anytime!

Again this was broad daylight, There were no interior lights on the inside the cabin, I made a point of checking it out, as I ama firmbeleiver that proven documentation, quality and distinct media is the real form of truth, I will never post anything half hazey or poorly pixelated.

Checkout this forum with TONS of GREAT READS!: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was hoping to get the picture of the gas like vapour as the lights dissapeared,but all I had was my sony cam on board. If my cam was fast enough,and a picture of teh gas like vapour was taken in good quality this forum would be completley different. Sadly it was not.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I can obviously see something weird in the picture you've posted above me here...but the I must be blind or something...because I seriously can't see crap in any of those photos...cropping and zooming in on the area we are concerned with might be helpful...

Other than that...I'm sure most people are going to say it was merely a reflection on the window until you can prove everyone on board witnessed the same thing...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
When has (especially on this website) anyone ever had "concrete Proof"? It's all heresay. I know what I saw, I'm just lucky enough to have taken a picture of it quickly enough. Odd thing is...reflections of light are typically not the kind of mystical blue light that appears in the photo. if it is a reflection of light from the interior cabins overhead lighs which were off, or my digital cam's flash which I never use than that in itself is a mystery.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52398b566318.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d605bd11630e.jpg[/atsimg]

Heres the close up

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Check the Movie HOME - you will see plenty of pivotal circular irrigation pattern like it.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

G'day misfitofscience

Are you saying the 3 green objects in my cropped image (below) are 3 UFO's that are "turning into gas"?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afff453800a4.jpg[/atsimg]

If not, can you please clarify what you are saying about this picture?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sorry friend...they are really cool pics, but doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary to me.

Just the same, thanks for sharing...never knew that they farmed in circles either...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well that is the thing, The three lights appeared together and vapourized into a gas like substance and disapeared before I could get a second shot with my cam.

There were no lights of any kind in the cabin and no lights on my flash as I have it permanantley disabled.

I was assuming from the shape that it was possible it could have been one Gigantic UFO cloaked, a triangular one. Or three smaller orb like UFO's cloaked.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
cool, I think we're past the irrigation system now. I had only cropped the buildings and waterreserve as I thought someone was asking me to...but the poster was talking about the 3 lights from the airplane...

moving along...YAY OR NAYon the 3 lighted object(s)?

I SAY YAY!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience

Again this was broad daylight, There were no interior lights on the inside the cabin, I made a point of checking it out, as I ama firmbeleiver that proven documentation, quality and distinct media is the real form of truth, I will never post anything half hazey or poorly pixelated.

I was hoping to get the picture of the gas like vapour as the lights dissapeared,but all I had was my sony cam on board. If my cam was fast enough,and a picture of teh gas like vapour was taken in good quality this forum would be completley different. Sadly it was not.

The problem with what you have there is to me, they could be reflections of light off metallic parts of the cabin reflected onto the window (like the metalic rings around dials, or instrument displays, heck the edging of seats and the like even), the material the light is reflecting is off can color the light not to mention the window coating can also color the reflection. The fact that you have one strong 'reflection' and to the right is a faded version of it and above each of those two primary 'reflections' you have another set of faded 'reflections' to me thats pretty much what you get in typical window reflections... a strong reflection with a number of other ghost reflections of the main reflection, usually id assume from the fact the window is curved.

Because what you say happened hasnt been caught on film, the only concrete evidence in my mind is your photos... and that photo appears to be a reflection of a metallic surface inside the cabin. It may not have been, but that is all I can go on, and that is all i can really say it appears to be.

Better luck next time... I go with nay, based on my points above.

Also, dont take this the wrong way but, why did you take 30+ minutes to post the 'lights', when that photo should have been the first you put up instead of the irrigation circles?... not saying youve done a fiddly, but considering your first set of photos where shot down real fast and are clearly nothing UFO related, it seems to me you might have gone through your pics and found a more 'convincing' pic to propel your account.

Again not calling you a faker, just concerned about that rather interesting observation.

Edit:- also why did you posts those cropped pics of what id call 'catchment ponds', they probably arent catchment ponds given that the farms are using irrigation and are therefore most likely not hit by rain much to fill any thing like a catchment pond. but you can easily see they are part of the irrigation system... theres nothing special about them, so why post them?

Zaiger might be right, dont be stupid and sully yourself with something like this misfit.. after all remember the boy who cried wolf.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join