What could cause our collapse? Well here are a few things off the top of my head that are lining up like dominos:
1. Iran’s “Punch” to the West on the 11th. We don’t know what they mean, or if it means anything at all. One of these days it won’t be
empty words, we all know that.
2. We’re selling arms to Taiwan. China has known about this for sometime. They aren’t idiots. Still, they claim Taiwan as their own, and if
we’re selling arms to Taiwan, we’re suggesting that China can’t handle their own business.
3. Obama meets the Dalai Lama. They haven’t met yet, but as of 5 days ago, the meeting is still a go. This meeting is a slap in the face to the
Chinese who consider Tibet theirs.
4. US military bases in Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Afghanistan. While most believe those bases and the war they are there to support are for
fighting the Taliban, others can pull up a map and see that they are also interestingly close to China. Keep in mind that the US also has bases in
South Korea and Japan, and you begin to see a perimeter. Interesting isn’t it?
5. The US and Israel are focused on war with Iran. They tell everyone that it’s because Iran is enriching uranium to the 8-10% levels needed for
power production, when everyone who didn’t sleep through high school knows that uranium needs to be enriched beyond 95% for it to be weapons grade.
Once we see the nuclear issue as a disguise, we have to look further. Could it be that we’re after Iran because they sell their oil and gas to
China and Japan for electronics, cars, etc.?
6. We all got to experience the talking heads speak non-stop about the Pandemic that wasn’t. The swine flu was a non-event, and everyone knows it.
If it was released to be a population reducer and it wound up a dud, it stands to reason that those that assembled it will be disappointed and try
again, with something else. I’m not saying this is what happened, but if it was the case, it stands to reason that they'd try again.
7. All of Europe going down in an economic fireball. While Germany, France, Luxembourg, and a few other nations are managing themselves well, the
vast majority of Europe is not. They all agreed to join together and in so doing, they are also pledged to fall together.
8. The US has over 12 Trillion in debt and that number is growing every second of every day with no changes to the banking system that made it what
it is. Will the Fed leave rates at near-zero forever? What happens when that rate rises and the cost to finance our debt raises exponentially?
9. How’s your State
doing? States are in way
over their heads at this point. Wyoming and New Mexico are the only two States not running a deficit with the latest numbers. The housing market has
yet to fall completely, and commercial real estate has a long way yet to fall.
10. Employment rates at serious lows. The problem here is that the Government isn’t being honest and “revises” the numbers afterward when no
one is looking. People are out of work, defaulting on mortgages, not paying their bills, and dramatically reducing what they used to pay in taxes
because they aren’t bringing in income, and they are walking away from houses where States used to collect property taxes. It’s not even close to
done yet. Business sent all the jobs overseas. Now we all get to suffer as a result.
11. Military spending at an all-time high. Never before have we been spread so thin, covering so much area, spending so much money. When that
spending stops, or even is reduced, you’ll see another sharp decline in production numbers as the military uses a lot of that production
12. Some unknown catastrophic event that wipes out a huge portion of the US. It could be a massive earthquake, a huge tsunami, an asteroid impact,
or the Yellowstone caldera erupting. This one is just here as the Mother Nature card. Something catastrophic could bring the system down.
13. A nuclear strike. Lets face it. We know the weapons are out there. We all like to think that they are all locked away and that's the way
they'll stay. If the weapons exist, they remain an option for those that simply don't care, and know they are on their way out anyway. A nuclear
event (even if isolated) in a populated area would usher in the collapse, especially when considering the immediate military response.
I haven’t covered everything. There are a lot of other things out there. This is a good starting point for what could set off the collapse.