It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people hate Sarah Palin so much?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Location: Ireland??? Why do care what we do over here in the USA?
BTW, I heard Ireland is having an economic crisis.
Something about Greece is imploding and the Euro is in big trouble.
Don't grab the cashless system if they throw it at you.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I hate palm readers-

Sarah reads her palm

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There's lots of reasons why people don't like her. Either you ignore those reasons or your infatuated with her..

1) Palin offered a bounty of $150 for each left front leg of freshly killed wolves

2) Palin promotes aerial hunting of wolves even though Alaskans voted twice to ban it (VIDEO)

3) Palin used $400,000 of state money to fund a propaganda campaign in support of aerial hunting

4) Palin believes man-made global warming is a farce

5) Palin strongly supports drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf
There are a number of reasons... most of which the hard lefties are scared of her... she represents a great many things they are not...and many of them cannot handle that..... I guess they call that weak minded people...

Yeah you are right...

we aren't stupid...she is

We aren't unable to hold a debate...she is

We aren't turning our backs on our states for a book deal...she is

We aren't of such little practice that a presidency is laughable...she is

PS...way to go calling us weak minded

So yes we are scared...we're scared that girl chasers and women who want to see a competent woman in office are going to vote he unintelligent and unexperienced rear end in

PS...I don't think she is cute as all...that's just me though

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
There's lots of reasons why people don't like her. Either you ignore those reasons or your infatuated with her..

1) Palin offered a bounty of $150 for each left front leg of freshly killed wolves

2) Palin promotes aerial hunting of wolves even though Alaskans voted twice to ban it (VIDEO)

3) Palin used $400,000 of state money to fund a propaganda campaign in support of aerial hunting

1] Wolves kill cattle. Kill the wolves. We hunt deer. What's the big deal?
2] Kill them from the air/ground. Who cares???
3] See #2
4]Global Warming is a farce. The roof is caving in over there in the UK.
The headlines keep coming. Hoax! Even Jesse Ventura found the truth.
5]Go ahead and drill. We need the oil. We won't trash the entire
Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
just out of curiosity, but how do you call a person brain dead who can speak clearly and articulately, express herself well, write, spell, get an education, win political office, travel across the planet as a diplomatic liason, while raising a family, dealing with fans and haters and publicity hounds, and all that goes along with being a public figure? does this mean people who aren't as successful, are not just brain dead but missing in action entirely? what an insult to people who haven't earned even half what she has, nor gotten her level of education, nor have her skills!

you better think twice about that approach because it'll backfire on you. in fact, it may have already. because from where i'm sitting, to me it sounds like you think everyone is stupid except for you.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

you do know wolves are an endangered species right? if you kill off one species the eco system will be unbalanced. looks like sarah slept through science class.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

are the wolves in question endangered where they were being hunted?
this is a serious question. i expect a serious answer. if it's trite, i'll know to not read any more of your statements as anything other than having a bit of fun in the afternoon

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

you do know wolves are an endangered species right? if you kill off one species the eco system will be unbalanced. looks like sarah slept through science class.

The eco system???
Think with me.
Lets say all wolves are killed. Ok, what would happen???
This should be good. I'm listening.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

don't divert his attention.
he has to answer mine first.

hey, aren't you that same guy who pretended he was a palin supporter during the mccain candidacy? nothing better to do today, i take it?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
just out of curiosity, but how do you call a person brain dead who can blah blah blah

Considering the retard thinks Africa is a country and has made so many Bush-like hilarious gaffs. Considering her husband pretty much ran her governorship for her until she ran out amidst charges of corruption. And considering she's just an underwhelming pair of tits that'll whore herself for anything as long as there's a spotlight and people paying attention. Not hard to see that she and her supporters are brain dead.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

excuse me sir, but i prefer if you keep your comments about female anatomy to yourself or a forum where the topic is about female anatomy.

i knew this guy in high school, many years ago now, who said the same thing to me. he marched up to me in the classroom and made a very rude comment about the connection between my brain and my anatomy. it dawned on me at some later point, after recovering from the initial shock, that he was projecting.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Too bad, after a year of this idiocy I'm not being nice anymore. Palin is a dumb whore. Palin Supporters want a dumb whore for President. There really is nothing more to say as that's the reality.

Meanwhile, I answered your question about why she's brain dead. You're welcome.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

do not call ladies whores. don't. just don't. this is the same crap that was going on during hillary's campaign. if you gentlemen don't want a lady in the presidency say that instead, but CEASE AND DESIST insulting the women of america or the world, for that matter, by insisting they are whores if they are in public office.

good grief, charlie brown! england has had female leaders for hundreds of years. israel has had more than one female leader. even freakin' pakistan has had a woman leader. what is up with this "if she's running for office, she's an attention seeking body part collection"!

i have to seriously question your agenda, if the only thing you can manage to say about women candidates is that they are body parts with no brains.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

What do you call someone who sells themselves for money? Fine she's a political lady of the evening, a madame, a prostitute, a call girl, a b-girl, a chicken head, a "professional dancer", and oh yeah a whore.

This isn't a female issue as men can be whores too. Barry certainly is. It's just Palin is a dumb whore who's aimed at dumb people.

But you're obviously off on some feminist tangent instead of paying attention to details and reality. Guess what sister, Palin ain't going to help women anymore than anyone else. She's just there to serve her masters/pimps and that's it. I already cited examples on why she's retarded. You yourself would have to have your head buried in the sand or be retarded yourself not to see all the evidence, especially on here.

But keep popping out babies and being sub-servant to men. It's the Palin way.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

1] Wolves kill cattle. Kill the wolves. We hunt deer. What's the big deal?
2] Kill them from the air/ground. Who cares???
3] See #2
4]Global Warming is a farce. The roof is caving in over there in the UK.
The headlines keep coming. Hoax! Even Jesse Ventura found the truth.
5]Go ahead and drill. We need the oil. We won't trash the entire
Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

The wolves that she wanted killed weren't killing cattle, she wanted them dead so there would be more moose and caribou for big game hunters coming in from out of state. Also, if you would've watched the video I posted, or done just a 5 sec youtube search, you would see that aerial hunting is extremely inhumane. Not only is it unsportsmanlike, the hunters can't get off clean shots and the wolves suffer terribly painful deaths.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
reply to post by undo

What do you call someone who sells themselves for money?

an employee.

Fine she's a political lady of the evening, a madame, a prostitute, a call girl, a b-girl, a chicken head, a "professional dancer", and oh yeah a whore.

so according to you, if a woman, who some people think is physically attractive (note i said "some people," this is not your opportunity to describe how you think she's hot or ugly), runs for public office and makes money at it, sells a book or actually does what most other successful people do when they are a successful public figure, this is like auto-confirmation that she's sexually immoral?

was it the bathing suit? do you feel that women who wear bathing suits are sexually immoral? or was this not about sexuality immorality? religious immorality, perhaps?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

the wolves suffer terribly painful deaths

that's not good. : /

i can see where that whole thing needs to be reconsidered. suffering is not a good thing.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Okay I can feel your estrogen raging. Why do women think Palin is some kind of influence? This is the woman that said she would tell rape victims Suck it up. This is a woman who ran out of publicly elected job because the pressure got too intense. This is a woman who's only strength is her looks and the marketing behind her. And yet you're buying it hook, line and sinker. This is the same thing as voting for Obama because he's black. Is it because the women who have no self-esteem latch on to her like the ugly chicks hanging on cheerleaders or what? Always seems to be middle-age types too as the young women I know think she's a goofy whore and the older women see her as ridiculous as well.

I'm not alleging anything about her sexual tendencies, although you have to question them when looking at her family. I'm just saying she's a dumb whore.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't think most people hate her, just the people on this forum.

Simply put, if she was an outspoken women libber, abortion activist, atheist , they would love her.

Period, paragraph.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join