It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people hate Sarah Palin so much?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I don't think most people hate her, just the people on this forum.

Simply put, if she was an outspoken women libber, abortion activist, atheist , they would love her.

Period, paragraph.

the polls never lie and the polls say people don't like her.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I called her a "narcissistic bimbo" because that is what I feel she clearly is. She does not remind me of any bar fly that shot me down in my youth. On the contrary, she reminds me all too much of the ones that let me have my way with them for the price of a good buzz. Her prepared statements are hateful and one-dimensional. Her off-the-cuff statements are inarticulate and incomprehensible. A walk thru the "Ocean Of Her Soul" would scarcely get my feet wet. I wouldn't let her drive my kids to soccer camp because she clearly lacks common sense and solid judgement. Believe me, I feel that my time has already been completely wasted by her repeated incursions into my life via the t.v. and her thankfully aborted candidacy for V.P.

I attack her because she willfully will not go away, even tho she has absolutely nothing to offer our country besides her good looks and her willingness to shill for far-right hate groups, which, to my mind, is a dubious offering at best. She represents all that is wrong with our politics in a pretty Playboy package. As long as she feels obliged to personally attack others in the public arena then I will claim my right to personally attack her in a similar fashion. It ain't hard cuz she gives me so much ammo all the time that it's like shooting the proverbial ducks in the proverbial barrel. Like it or not "Stoopit Iz as Stoopit Duz" and Sarah, along with her adoring TeaBagging minions, are Stoopit squared!

Kudos, however, to Rep. Tom Tancredo, from the lovely state of Colorado, who suggested in his speech to the TeaBag crowd that a literacy test should be required to determine who gets to vote, because that would result in the vast majority of the TeaBaggers being kept out of the polls and out of my life! You go Tom! I can't decide whether you're being ironic or just as Stoopit as the rest of the people there, but anything that would marginalize these inbred jackasses from our political process would be greatly appreciated. As a final slam let me just add that if Sarah has a problem with Rahm Emmanuel using the "R" word, but not Limbaugh using it, then I would definitely suggest that she is another victim of developmental difficulties. As retarded as she may be, she's associating with the right crowd. A political party that would place George W Bush in the White House will run anybody, even her!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Far from 'hating' Sarah Palin, I remain uninterested in her

I find it difficult to take her any more seriously than I would take ... for example ... the utterances of Paris Hilton

In fact, I'd be inclined to take Britney Spears far more seriously as a presidential candidate

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
She can't even keep her kids under control and she thinks she can be president... Ha! One thing at a time palin.

So, she has experienced the pregnancy of a teenage daughter. It happens every day. That's a reason to hate her? Give me a break.

Thirty-four percent of young women become pregnant at least once before they reach the age of 20 -- about 820,000 a year. Eight in ten of these teen pregnancies are unintended and 79 percent are to unmarried teens.
www.familyfirstaid.org...

When Sarah was helping with Todd’s commercial fishing business in 1993, she failed to register as a gillnet permit holder and pleaded “no contest.” The violation was inadvertently registered as a felony.

Again, this is a reason to hate her? You're kidding, right?

While attending the University of Hawaii-Hilo, Sarah tried marijuana and didn’t like it. “I can’t claim a Bill Clinton and say I never inhaled.”h

Come on! You can do better than that! Honesty is a reason to hate her now?

While she was pregnant with daughter Willow, Palin dressed as a pregnant Jane Fonda for Halloween.

You should have brought this little gem, from the start! I can't imagine anyone not hating her for this! That is just horrendous! Maybe she should be imprisoned!

4) Palin believes man-made global warming is a farce

5) Palin strongly supports drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge

4) It is a farce.

5)Hell yeah! There is drilling in other refuges, including two privately owned by the National Audubon Society. The Rainey WR in Louisiana and the Baker Sanctuary in Michigan. Also, 75% of Alaskans support drilling in ANWR. (Survey done by Dittman Research Corporation, April 1995) And have you seen photos of the area to be drilled? Here's one taken in Spring. Lovely and just teeming with wildlife, huh?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7050e9505480.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Okay I just saw the "palm reading" thing and saw part of her speech. In my honest opinion she seems to be more of an actress than really speaking to the people.

Saying things for the effect of it really. She does not seem real to me and I don't feel I could really relate to her. That's my personal and honest opinion without any name callling.

*I am wondering if she deliberately let the writing on her palm be seen as a way to get even more attention. That's what it seemed like to me.

She knows that when she is attacked for stuff like that, her supporters will rally around their "underdog" even more...

Hmmm interesting....

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
After reading some of the ignorant, baseless, name calling on this thread, I think I've decided to support her, if she runs. Not because I think she will be the best candidate, but just to piss off a bunch of you!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Because she has become the media joke. People don't have lives so when they are given ammunition to trash someone like this, they will take it. She is no different to me than any other politician and she is doing what they do when they get a little bit of attention. She is trying to hang onto the 15 minutes that she had knowing she was just put in the race for her looks. I find it amusing that peoples intelligence drops below sea levels to trash her like they do when there are much bigger idiots out there. I personally don't care which clown is sitting has the executive title, nor does it really matter. They are politicians trying to get the top spot when they campaign and once they get that office they sold their soul to get, they realize they can't do jack anyway. So maybe Sarah Palin would be good to have in office, she is much better to look at than the others and after all the presidency is all just a face anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
And you people say the Tea Party movement is full of bigots?

Bigot: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

www.merriam-webster.com...

Bigot: One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Who are really the bigots? I wonder how many people I can add to my Ignore list?

[edit on 8-2-2010 by WTFover]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

Well said.
They will all learn to love Sarah Palin over the next few years.
Go Sarah!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Speaking from a non American perspective I have to admit to disliking Sarah Palin.
She is just false, she is no folksier than Obama, she just plays it for the cameras like a bad actor.
IMO it's like she is taking the piss out of her supporters, she is deliberately coming across as stupid and red necked just to appeal to that type of voter.
She has nothing of substance to her words and actions.
And I'm not saying this just because she is female, Maggie Thatcher for all her problems was a strong leader and I give her respect for that.
America is just a cult of personality and they have you in complete control, Sarah Palin is doing her puppet job to perfection.
I really like the ideals of the U.S republican party but you have lost your way since GWB came into power and you are making the same mistake again. Ron Paul proves that you can have an intelligent and concise republican candidate.
But Sarah isn't it and if she ever gets in to power then I think it may setback the republican party for a long time to come.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't hate Palin,
she just lacks the virtues to be a good leader in my opinion.

I mean, hell it does not take someone with a master's degree to understand she is going to run for President. Or I should say wants to.

Dunno about you guys but we need someone to run for President representing something no other politician has tried to sell. Working for the people, and sticking to it. Yet once again this perhaps will never happen in our lifetime. So perhaps chances are more then fair for Palin, to run and win a Presidency. Just more of the same.

The Quality of our lives as a whole reflect the voices we hear speaking to us.. Ladies and gentleman, the quality is piss poor.. Like eating stale potato chips listening to these lying morons..

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

A-and Sarah is for the 'patriot act'

Sarah is also for fighting global warming, and killing the people who had nothing to do w 911.

Sarah may lack cognizance as to why she is not presidential material, but she is smart enough (or power hungry enough) to allow the jews to lead her.

Dance little sister, dance...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Problem is, the politicians that actually do want to do good for the people are ignored, even laughed at by the media. They also aren't as rich and well connected to the "good ol boys on the inside". Money and connections are what give anyone power. What virtuous person could ever compete against this? All of our presidents have been sold to us with false and too big to accomplish promises with one liners. Take our current president, he used what the people can relate too and it was one of the tools that helped him get to where he is at. It's not necessarily the peoples fault, it's the lack of options.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

double post

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Darth Lumina]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Lumina

Yes I know this.. I was expressing that in my post. Its sickening..

I have no solution for this problem, and we both understand their is a problem there, but DOH, they do not care that we the people know they are morons.. Neither do the people obviously..

This is the Quality I was refering to darth..

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

/snicker

You and your ilk are the very reason we are heading towards a dictatorship. You pick a side, then blindly follow whatever those that you support put before you. Did you forget that the Patriot Act, phone tapping, and illegal torture we're all supported under a "conservative" regime? Do you really believe that when Palin takes office she'll repeal the Patriot Act?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
After reading some of the ignorant, baseless, name calling on this thread, I think I've decided to support her, if she runs. Not because I think she will be the best candidate, but just to piss off a bunch of you!

Yes, because god forbid we should vote for candidates based on their positions, and what they will do to improve our country...

People like you are exactly the reason we are in the mess we are in.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
People do not hate sarah palin, they just think she's on the stupid side of the spectrum.

Evidence:

buzz.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

Kind of like George W. Bush and his "southern" accent. Why does someone have to talk with a country accent in order to be considered like an average joe? Or is it because the majority of the people who would vote along religious lines are in the south? With southern accents?
Guess where most of the Fox watchers are? at least 40% are Southeners. What a coincidence...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandKitaro777

Your boy Obama is having a really hard time saying "navy corpsman"
correctly.

He should resign and give Joe Biden a chance.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by Eurisko2012]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join