It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Tells 'Tea Party': It's Revolution Time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Palin Tells 'Tea Party': It's Revolution Time

apnews.myway.com

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Sarah Palin declared "America is ready for another revolution" and repeatedly assailed President Barack Obama on Saturday before adoring "tea party" activists. They make up a seemingly natural constituency should she run for president.

"This movement is about the people," the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee said as the crowd roared. "Government is supposed to be working for the people."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Sarah Palin's Tea Party Dinner Disaster
Bachmann to Join Palin at National Tea Party Convention
Sarah Palin Scheduled to Speak at Tea Party National Convention
Palin Urges GOP-Tea Party Merger, Re-Commits To Convention

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I have to wonder at Sarah Palin's choice of words there, using "revolution" in such a cavalier way, like it's time to change purses, or a pair of shoes.

Sarah Palin Keynote Speech at National Tea Party Convention

I'm not impressed in the least because as far as I see everyone even getting remotely close to these positions of power in Washington D.C. have ties to shady activities, lobbying groups, or special interest groups.

apnews.myway.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-2-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I really feel like a majority of Americans are complete idiots. I mean first off they elected Obama for President. And now they are letting Palin lead some freedom/revolution movement? LMAO! What an effing joke! I mean this lady is dumber than snot. We need a Thomas Jefferson not some dumb bimbo leading a revolution.

This moron can't keep her teenage daughter from having a child out of wedlock yet somehow was going to run a country like the USA and now wants to start a revolution? Are we kidding people?

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
I really feel like a majority of Americans are complete idiots. I mean first off they elected Obama for President. And now they are letting Palin lead some freedom/revolution movement? LMAO! What an effing joke! I mean this lady is dumber than snot. We need a Thomas Jefferson not some dumb bimbo leading a revolution.

This moron can't keep her teenage daughter from having a child out of wedlock yet somehow was going to run a country like the USA and now wants to start a revolution? Are we kidding people?

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

I would not necessarily call her a bimbo, not my choice of words.

I could care less about her or her daughter's child.

What I care about is actually having an elected official who gives a damn about America.

As in not following what the Big Money, Big Industry, and Big Business people want.

We will never get that whether we have a black, white, or female President, ever.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
It takes this Bimbo five years and three different colleges to finally get a degree in journalism with a C- average, and she's calling for a revolution??? Someone stop the planet, I want OFF!!! I have still yet to get a decent answer of where in the Hell these Tea Party Dorks were during the EIGHT years that Darth Cheney and Emperor George were screaming through our money like drunken sailors on shore leave...

But you know what, she's actually right... It is time for a frakkin' revolution, and the first people that need to be taken into the town square to be strung up by their gonads are anyone who is a loyal member of the Democratic or Republican Parties!!! They are no more than puppets of the real enemy of the American People, the greedy Banksters and Corporations!

So, Caribou Barbie, when the Revolution starts, I'd head for the Alaskan Wilderness if I were you, 'cuz as far as I'm concerned, you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem... And you need to be FIXED!!!

/rant

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

She knows absolutely nothing about foreign policy, the federal reserve. Hell she couldn't even name a founding father except for George Washington. If Sarah Palin is going to lead America to our destiny god help us all!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Well said.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I really feel like a majority of Americans are complete idiots. I mean first off they elected Obama for President.

Ha Ha

First off, they elected Obama for Pres. Ha Ha

Who else were they gonna vote for ?

McCain ... more Bush B.S. ??

You are screwed , The only choice you have , is

Take it straight . or with a little spit.

The PTB will offer you either Beavis, or Butt-Head .

Be a good American , use your vote to choose.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
It takes this Bimbo five years and three different colleges to finally get a degree in journalism with a C- average, and she's calling for a revolution??? Someone stop the planet, I want OFF!!! I have still yet to get a decent answer of where in the Hell these Tea Party Dorks were during the EIGHT years that Darth Cheney and Emperor George were screaming through our money like drunken sailors on shore leave...

I keep telling you, Cheney was Palpatine, Bush was Vader.

As for Palin, bimbo, not my choice of words, I agree to an extent.

I see the "Tea Party" as something the Republican or Democratic Party will absorb.

But you know what, she's actually right... It is time for a frakkin' revolution, and the first people that need to be taken into the town square to be strung up by their gonads are anyone who is a loyal member of the Democratic or Republican Parties!!! They are no more than puppets of the real enemy of the American People, the greedy Banksters and Corporations!

Really, Jax, strung up by their gonads?

Tell us how you really feel.

Yes, the bankers are central to the entire plot, Palin or otherwise.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

So, Caribou Barbie, when the Revolution starts, I'd head for the Alaskan Wilderness if I were you, 'cuz as far as I'm concerned, you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem... And you need to be FIXED!!!

/rant

Caribou Barbie?

I'm dieing laughing over here, Jax.

Only posting this video because you called her that, Jax.

The Ballad of Caribou Barbie

I do actually see she has some brains, but I do not see her honestly representing America.

Bush screwed our nation, Obama is working on finishing it off, and Palin will sink it.

Jax, hum the song with me.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Well this time SKL, I am writing this on notepad first. 600 people at
what is called a TP National Convention. First off she is endorsing a
RINO like John McCain.

Just a couple of thoughts. National Defense-doesn't she mean Empire
Defense? That in and of itself is the biggest joke. Repubs are just the
other side of the two headed snake. The Dems and Repubs are attempting
to destroy a true movement.

I would love to sit down with any of the two headed snake and debate
topics. That would be hilarious. I find it disingenuous the whole TP
convention. Pushing the movement to vote Repub or start some other
bull# contract for America propaganda stunt. That right there is the straw
that pushed me over to not endorsing this section of the movement.

My movement is very simple. Frell them and frell their government
oligarchy. Obama, just another line of the Bush/Clinton plutocracy.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Ron Paul was running remember?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Well this time SKL, I am writing this on notepad first. 600 people at
what is called a TP National Convention. First off she is endorsing a
RINO like John McCain.

Glad to see you learned that lesson about posting.

John McCain?

You mean McBush?

Just a couple of thoughts. National Defense-doesn't she mean Empire
Defense? That in and of itself is the biggest joke. Repubs are just the
other side of the two headed snake. The Dems and Repubs are attempting
to destroy a true movement.

Being I am neither Republican nor Democrat, I agree.

When you have two choices, you have no choices, and the Tea Party will be absorbed.

The Republicans and Democrats do not want competition, ever.

I would love to sit down with any of the two headed snake and debate
topics. That would be hilarious. I find it disingenuous the whole TP
convention. Pushing the movement to vote Repub or start some other
bull# contract for America propaganda stunt. That right there is the straw
that pushed me over to not endorsing this section of the movement.

Letting anyone like Palin into the Tea Party is as bad as letting an Agent Provocateur in.

My movement is very simple. Frell them and frell their government
oligarchy. Obama, just another line of the Bush/Clinton plutocracy.

Agreed.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I know it's an oldie, but if brains were dynamite, that woman wouldn't have enough to blow her nose!!!

And I'm afraid that I'm siding with Bill Maher on this one: SHE'S A BIMBO!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Sean48

Ron Paul was running remember?

Ron Paul was running ??

The MSM made him out to look like your Crazy Uncle.

Still think you had a choice .

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I know it's an oldie, but if brains were dynamite, that woman wouldn't have enough to blow her nose!!!

And I'm afraid that I'm siding with Bill Maher on this one: SHE'S A BIMBO!!!

Just do not think my not calling her a bimbo is me defending her because it's not.

I just chose not to use that word.

My choice of word or name is not allowed on ATS.

Going Rouge: The Sarah Palin Rogue Coloring & Activity Book

I'm going to buy you the above book, Jax.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
What an absolute joke all this "tea party" crap has become. It began as a genuine grass-roots movement of Americans who understand the corruption that is going on and it has been subverted by the "Republican" party.

Sarah Palin is calling for a revolution? What would this revolution entail? Voting in a Republican after a Democrat was in office? Wow, now THAT is a revolution! What a change that would be... are people really that dumb?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Is the paper soft? Sometimes I forget to buy toilet paper, and I need some back-up... That book seems to be of sufficient value....

But seriously, how in the world can anyone look to this dimwitted Moose killer for leadership and guidance??? What, is Mickey Mouse unavailable??? We would be better off bringing Charo out of retirement and putting her on the ballot! Or maybe Mini-me... Has the IQ of this once great nation fallen so low that this is considered a good choice? What's next, our first Presidential Candidate with Down Syndrome???

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
What an absolute joke all this "tea party" crap has become. It began as a genuine grass-roots movement of Americans who understand the corruption that is going on and it has been subverted by the "Republican" party.

Like I said, the Tea Party will be absorbed, they just do not know it yet.

Originally posted by Diplomat
Sarah Palin is calling for a revolution? What would this revolution entail? Voting in a Republican after a Democrat was in office? Wow, now THAT is a revolution! What a change that would be... are people really that dumb?

And yes, people blindly believe, it is inherent in a lot of people.

They bought the lies Obama sold.

Palin will be no different.

Is the paper soft? Sometimes I forget to buy toilet paper, and I need some back-up... That book seems to be of sufficient value....

About as soft as a phone book I suppose.

But seriously, how in the world can anyone look to this dimwitted Moose killer for leadership and guidance??? What, is Mickey Mouse unavailable??? We would be better off bringing Charo out of retirement and putting her on the ballot! Or maybe Mini-me... Has the IQ of this once great nation fallen so low that this is considered a good choice? What's next, our first Presidential Candidate with Down Syndrome???

I'm dieing laughing over here Jax, seriously, you're making my sides hurt.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This turning into another useless Pissing in the Wind Thread,

and Nobody can figure out why they are Wet.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

The Political Process in this country IS just like pissing in the wind! No, strike that, it's like pissing into a fan, only standing WAY too close... We are given two choices, PTB Puppet #1(D) or PTB Puppet #2(R)... Screwed if you do, and Frakked if you don't... If you have a solution that doesn't involve a revolution and the bloodshed that comes with such an endevour, please share it with the rest of the class! I'm all ears!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join