It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Tells 'Tea Party': It's Revolution Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Well, in fairness, she could lead it off a cliff... which is a KIND of leadership...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

My Friend

If I , or anybody had a solution that would work, you would have heard about it.

The PTB , and believe me , there are Powers That Be.

Would kill it n a heartbeat.

They own the Gov, They own the MSM, they own the Military.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look out for your own,

Get ready for Hyperinflation.

Stock up on bullets ,

When Americans are faced with a downturn in their Life Styles.

This can get very ugly.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Really, he is a bit of a crazy uncle...

He's NOT a valid candidate, because most of his views are well outside the mainstream, and because if he was REALLY radical he wouldn't be lending his name to rafts of Republicans that supported The Patriot Act, etc.

He's just a media whore Republican that bangs the same drum when ever possible because it fools a few simple minded people into thinking he's not only an alternative, but electable.

He's really neither.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Nice... stock up on bullets...

the only people you'll be shooting are other loonies with too many guns and a wild and paranoid imagination.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Perez Hilton is part of the Tea Party Movement??? FABULOUS!!!

Sorry, but even the Log Cabin Republicans wouldn't support Governor BIMBO!

Edit to add: Oh, crap... Here comes the hammer... But it was funny...

[edit on 7-2-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
But seriously, how in the world can anyone look to this dimwitted Moose killer for leadership and guidance??? What, is Mickey Mouse unavailable??? We would be better off bringing Charo out of retirement and putting her on the ballot! Or maybe Mini-me... Has the IQ of this once great nation fallen so low that this is considered a good choice? What's next, our first Presidential Candidate with Down Syndrome???

I'm dieing laughing over here Jax, seriously, you're making my sides hurt.

I will have to second that belly laugh.

Charo-cha cha CHA!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Personally, I'm holding out hope for a Palin/Scrappy-Doo ticket.

Scappy-Doo can handle the foreign policy decisions as he's actually been to Haiti, Japan and England.

He hasn't just seen them from his porch.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Guys isn't about Sarah Palin, Obama, Bush or Ron Paul. It's about FREEMASONRY!! Get this sh*t into your heads, once for all. The illuminati freemasonry is rulling the world. There's a global agenda running and apparently, we ordinary people, can't do sh*t to stop it. Isn't about "americans are stupid by voting these guys"... Sarkozy, Silvio Berlusconi, Angela Merkel, Vlad Putin, Lula and many other world leaders are totally committed with this (not so) hidden agenda. They are the puppets below the stings. They aren't pulling the strings. No matter who is elected in any part of the world, he/she will obey those who made this agenda. Period.

Don't fool yourselves making changing planes. Nothing will change by human hands. Mankind needs a shock to wake up. Maybe the extraterrestrial disclosure, the return of those ancient beings that ruled this planet once, may change something. This illuminati freemasonry knows that and they don't want it.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The tea party and the right wing in general are nothing but a bunch of whiners...neither of them offer even the slightest real solutions....just blustering and complaint...reminds me of a bunch of 3 year old's who can't get their way.

At the same time while I disagree with mainstream conservatives in general I can respect them...the do offer solutions...I tend to believe they are the wrong solutions but that is besides the point...at least they make the effort.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I watched a good deal of the CNN tea party coverage and some of the speakers were quite good. What I'm afraid is happening is that this is nothing more than the Moral Majority Part 2 without the preachers leading the charge. Why do they refuse to take the Republicans to the floor and call them out for all their mistakes? All they do is criticize Obama, talk about shooting at easy targets. Unless they are willing to take both parties on I have no use for these people. Having the Moose Queen as the keynote speaker was a tragic mistake and lost credibility with many people including myself.
God knows we need a real revolution and at least these folks want to get back into the process and I say good for them, it's a start. At least they talk about returning to Constitutional principles.
If the TPM isn't hijacked somehow I will be greatly surprised. Money has a horrible way of corrupting things.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Frankly, she should have never been picked as a speaker at the event. While she draws quite a bit of attention, anything she touches loses credibility. Now, the tea party looks like it will be thought of as the party of Sarah Palin run by Todd and sponsored by Newscorp.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I could care less about her or her daughter's child.

That's what happens when people in government become dictatorial, because they don't care about anyone else....

If you look at what happens around the world it is the same thing, many if not most people don't care about anyone else but themselves or MAYBE their closest relatives and that's it....

And let's be honest most people, even most members don't care about anyone else but themselves, their families, and their own agendas, right?...

People have lost their moral compasses. Not everyone, but most people have.

Don't get me wrong, I love my family more than anyone else, but I care about other people, and if I can, I help them.

Even if you can't help other people just CARING about what happens to them, even if they don't believe in your political affiliations, would make this world a much better place.

But people have been taught, and we live in a society where people only care about them, and their closest relatives and to hell with everyone else.

Now, if those people were murderous bastards I could understand you not liking them. But what did Palin, and her daughter ever done to you?

It might be a figure of speech to you, but it does tell about yourself when you talk like that about someone else you don't even know.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
I really feel like a majority of Americans are complete idiots.

Well, maybe you better start by looking at the mirror before you call other people "complete idiots"....

I mean first off they elected Obama for President.

Mostly college kids, and young adults from High School who were brainwashed to death by the Obama squads about "CHANGE". But of course most of these kids were too high on marijuana or booze to even ask the question "what change are you talking about?"....

BTW, did you know that it is, and has been in the agenda of Democrats to have children as young as 16 vote? Any idea why that is? Because children at that age are still daydreamers, and can be easily indoctrinated towards the Democrat/Progressive agenda.

Democrats/Progressives/Liberals have been raving against military recruiters going to high schools, and colleges, and have been protesting to stop military recruiters from going to these places, but that's the same tactic they used to get young voters vote for Obama... They recruited young adults that can vote from high schools and colleges...

And now they are letting Palin lead some freedom/revolution movement?

Well, talking about ""complete idiots"... first of all she is not the leader of the "tea parties".... second of all if you had bothered to read what she said you would know she mentioned, and I quote:

Palin suggested that the party should remain leaderless and cautioned against allowing the movement to be defined by any one person. "This is about the people" and "it's a lot bigger than any charismatic guy with a teleprompter," she said, jabbing at Obama.

I wonder who might be feeling like a "complete idiot" by now....

LMAO! What an effing joke! I mean this lady is dumber than snot.

Well, thank you for letting us know about your state of mind. When the whole argument of a person are only insults, it shows that person has no real argument to give....

It says a lot more about yourself than about her. Normally when someone insults someone else they don't even know that well like that it is a sign of either envy, or contemp because of who she is, or who she represents...and btw, she does not represent "complete idiots" like you would like to claim...

We need a Thomas Jefferson not some dumb bimbo leading a revolution.

Thomas Jefferson had slaves, and he flip flopped quite a bit. For example, there were times he spoke in favor of Democracy, and there were times he spoke against it. After all it was he who said, and I quote:

“A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.”
Thomas Jefferson quotes (American 3rd US President (1801-09). Author of the Declaration of Independence. 1762-1826)

thinkexist.com...

Yet it was Thomas Jefferson, alongside James Madison who started the Democrat Party....

BTW, this one is for other Democrats/Progressives"

Jefferson also once said.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”
Thomas Jefferson quotes (American 3rd US President (1801-09). Author of the Declaration of Independence. 1762-1826)

thinkexist.com...

Makes you think doesn't it?...

This moron can't keep her teenage daughter from having a child out of wedlock yet somehow was going to run a country like the USA and now wants to start a revolution? Are we kidding people?

You have already shown that all you can do for making an argument is to throw insults and nothing more... Now you are trying to claim that because she wasn't able to control her own daughter that is a good argument against her candidacy?.....

No offense, but you sound more like those people from the movie "Idiocracy" where everyone was so dumb that the only arguments they had was to throw insults at their opponents....

Learn how to make a proper, and intelligent argument...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
An honest question;
Why wasn't barack hussein obama asked to speak?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The media loves her and she is easy to write a story on - her policies and positions are never any deeper than a sound bite but where are her fans? ATS tends to be strongly independent and leans right politically and not one single person here has yet to defend her?

Whom or what does this fabricated celebrity known as Sarah Palin benefit? I just don't understand the phenomenon...other than that a lot of men think she's hot.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Are you actually stupid?

Or is this sarcasm?

Or what?

It's hard to fathom why you would ask such a simple-minded and nonsensical question...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

My position as of right now has been to keep an eye on her.

Agent Provocateur? Black Propagandist?

Obama destroyed a lot of people's hopes in this country.

The conservative base is not going to be so trusting, we see what it did to the Obama backers.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

So much of this is factually incorrect.

Honestly, you are the "complete idiot" in question.

Turn off Rush and Beck and learn a bit about the actual people around you.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Not true.

The majority of conservatives WOULD vote for here for President (even though, hilariously, less than a majority think she's qualified... that's conservatives for you...)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join