It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grumpy people are more advanced on the evolutionary scale!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
S Dog you are so so so verbal using verbiage as a vivacious and vicarious way of pontificating an endeavor to espouse a quagmire of thought.

He does have a tendency to be antithetical in his dialect when the roar of the unfounded extemporaneous opinion begins to center upon the collective expression...

Consistent and verbose...as well, a constant provacation to pick up the dictionary; classic, etymological or otherwise...

And if I may get alliterative...a profuse pontificator of perfunctory posits...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't know how to interpret this data. One would assume that cooperation and understanding would be highly sought after evolutionary traits for the survival of a species. I know humans can be as volatile and warlike as chimpanzees, but I always thought that it was our more "bonobo" like traits that kept us from total annihilation. Oh well, who am I to argue with science? Get off my cyber lawn you
hooligans!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Where's my primordial soup Jean?

[edit on 12-2-2010 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandKitaro777

Well these two are a little beyond the primordial, but as you can see, they are not grumpy so they are not as evolved.

Plus, I thought it was a cool pic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfe6658990a9.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by GrandKitaro777

Well these two are a little beyond the primordial, but as you can see, they are not grumpy so they are not as evolved.

Plus, I thought it was a cool pic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfe6658990a9.gif[/atsimg]

Well evolving is the aim shared by everyone, and considering this thread title and it's implication, everyone universally needs to become mad grumpy.

Yes, always yell at the store clerk when she accidentally doesn't give you all of your change, and Kick puppies down the street when they step foot in your yard. Then the process of evolving will increase exponentially.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Finally an argument for those that complains for me complaining too much. LOL xD

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Alright folks ... I have come by the possession, via a complicated succession of super secret agents at my employ, of a recent communiqué between JPZ and tech support ... I personally think that there's no grumpiness contained within his dialogue, just a measured explanation of a valid problem and earnest concern and desire for a fair remedy.

Do keep in mind and be warned that a couple of well placed choice naughty words are uttered through the course of this discourse ... again, not grumpy, the words are well placed for emphasis as part of a well balanced and highly effective socratic dialogue.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

That oversauced, drunken, moist-brained, hullabaloo triggers my familial rage neurosis and I just want to beat the
out that guy.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Dang, I thought I was the crazy grumpy one. I have nothing on old Hunter.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
this is bat country!!!!!

[where's the ether?
where's my Samoan Attorney?
how did this alligator get in my suite??]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
For any snobby jazz purists out there, be prepared to be made grumpy (and thus evolve!)

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

Alright, I am at a relative's with dial up. My God, I never realized how slow this was. I cannot watch any video or even see the MUTTER!

Anyway, the endisnighe will BE BACK next week! T1 cable and all!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Oh i love that picture! lol And they are HAPPY!!!! I think this intelligent design is too overrated.

BTW, i also have dial up,
and it is horrible. But in my neck of the woods, anything attached only by a bridge, costs a mighty penney. Everything here is double the price simply because of the "bridge" ha ha
Maybe the "bridge" will disconnect one day. I dont care. I usually have to fly out of here anyway.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by dgtempe]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I see you are on the Cape. I spent some time on the Cape. Hyannis, worked at Barnstable Airport for Eastern Express Airlines-then Continental Express Airlines-then Bar Harbor Airlines-then Eastern Express Airlines-all in one year.

You do not happen to live on one of the islands or out at WOOOSTTTOOOH area?

You know, I dropped a wallet in P town once and had to kick it all the way to Hyannis before I picked it up!

OOOhhh, but there is nothing wrong with that! LOL. Barney makes me laugh.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I like the wallet bit.

I know Barnstable airport very well. I worked for Cape Air and Colgan Air for 3 years here.
It really is just like WINGS there ha ha ha ha ha....right down to the mechanics....and the control tower was a joke....LOL...but i made many good friends there.
Now they operate on skeleton crew. I go to Nantucket a couple of times a year. I love it there.
I have a lifetime "Buddy Pass" to the islands with the airlines. I love it.
I love the ferry, though.
Last time everyone got naucious.

I live on the Hyannis/Centerville line.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by dgtempe]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Roy?

"What the world needs is another Tim Daly.
Tim Daly, from Wings.
It was on for like ten years.
It made Tony Shaloub's career.

Crazy people living under a rock, don't know Wings, I love Wings!"

[edit on 20 Feb 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Naw, I would be the mechanic, ooohhh what was his name?

Google!

I would be LOWELL!

I tell you what thar dude, we had some very "special" mechanics there, that would have made Lowell look smart! Had one incident where the lady mechanic backed out a bolt until it lodged the ratchet against a CASE. Instead of tightening and then using a wrench she just kicked it, til it came off. Just so happened to be against the FLIGHT COMPUTER!

[edit on 2/20/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yeah, I was there 1990-93 or so. I cannot place what year. 1 year as an aircraft mechanic getting paid less than the burger flippers at Burger King was enough for me.

I really miss driving around and around the rotary at the airport during summer while all the tourists were around.

Oh people that come across a rotary and do not know what to do! ooohhh that brings back some memories.

I do not miss the rental prices on the Cape though. Hell, 20 years ago I was paying what I paid in Fresno 2 years ago.

It was a nice area, as long as you stayed in the Touristy places. Get off the side roads and see the garbage piled up off the streets. That was 20 years ago, I doubt it would be better now?

If you know that airport, I use to work in the big hanger in the back of the airport-furthest from the rotary.

I am trying to remember the bar I use to go to. Right next to the terminal just off the main road. Fancy Smancy place, ooohhh how I loved to get kicked out when I was in my younger years. All it took back then was to not tip. Probably the same now.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

All still the same. Everyone on (drugs) or maybe the air is different here LOL. Arrogant as ever...
Did you hear about the time Colgan air overshot the runway and landed across the street in front of Job Lot over by Kentucky Fried Chicken??? ha ha ha...OMG, that was crude. Lucky the plane actually landed smack in the middle of all traffic and nobody got hurt!!!

Lets see, there is Sam Diegos, The chinese joint, Wendys, Cooks??? I think it may be Cooks you are talking about. Good sea food.

Anyway, yes, i was a non grumpy ticket agent as well as a Reservations girl in Wings. A Classic tale.

On a serious note, there was a beheading awhile back, the airplane blades.......

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Actually, if i recall correctly, Lowell is still working there!!!!! One more thing and then i will GET ON TOPIC...
I will never forget the day that i went by what they called the "Dark Room" and they were monitoring the weather, it was rainny, and one of the control room people asked me what i thought about the landing conditions.

Hello?

I liked playing in the flight simulator... remember those boxes?????

ummm...strange.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join