It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel Harvesting Organs in Haiti?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Why do 80% the american people know 911 was an inside job an do nothing?
Why do evil deeds go unpunished in our time and age?
Why do evil man keep doing what they will, and no one rises up to them?

Half are ignorant to whats being done
and Half are to scared.

Some of us focus on positive vibrations, such as love, laughter, joy, truth - and they are the true warriors of god.

The rest - they just keep this evil alive by being scared.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This so called "Zionists" you speak of, is nothing more then a cult.
It is a part of the masonic orders.
It is our own Illuminati.

I find it offensive you include me with these people.
I find it offensive you include my brethren fellow Israeli with these people

It would be the same if I started hating all american people or all muslim people just because of a few evil mans willing and a few evil mans doings.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn
reply to post by merkava

Why do 80% the american people know 911 was an inside job an do nothing?

I would say 80% of americans don't know 9/11 was an inside job.20% that do are not scared to stand up but the system is designed in such a way that gives full proof protection to the elites.

Why do evil deeds go unpunished in our time and age?
Half are ignorant to whats being done and Half are to scared.

Signs of coming of the anti-christ which all major religions have predicted.

Some of us focus on positive vibrations, such as love, laughter, joy, truth -and they are the true warriors of god.

Truth seekers and warriors of god don't satisfy themselves with 'positive vibrations' and love, they seek truth and destroy evil.

The love and joyous people that you talk about are part of the new secular system the elites have designed.Keep super-sizing and enjoying life.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This so called "Zionists" you speak of, is nothing more then a cult.
It is a part of the masonic orders.
It is our own Illuminati.

They might be a just a 'cult' but the powers that they weild are enough to destroy us all.

I find it offensive you include me with these people.

I find it offensive you include my brethren fellow Israeli with these people

I didn't say you were a zion, but majority of people in israel are happy with who their leaders are and what they do.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

You are mistaken my friend.

Let me ask you a question.

Why do the secret elites have so much control over us?
Why do they manage to make us think wars are justified?
How could this be?

Because they give us the image of an enemy.

They make us believe you - fellow human, a truth seeker, is my enemy.
They manipulate us - and they do this through FEAR.

Beacuse survival is a very strong human instinct, and they know that.

They know, that when a person is afraid for his life, he wil react acordingly.
He will change his belief system to fit theirs, in order to "Destroy" the evil ones as you say.

But what is the act of destruction?
It is the act of lucifer, of satan.
What is the act of love?
It is the act of god, the creator.

Who knows best?
Lucifer or your creator?

Lucifer is a master of manipulation.
Cannot you see this is what is happening?

Do you really think that love cannot stop this?
Then I am sorry you never experianced the power of love.

Love my friend, can turn the world up side down.

Just think about it.
If we all change our frequency.

If we all decide, to no longer believe these lies
If we all decide to stop hating other people for -ANY- reason.
What will happen then?

The elites will remain powerless, and all they will have is their massive underground bunkers to hide in in fear of what will happen to them.

Can you not see this my friend??

I hope, I really hope some people out there read my words, and see that just because I was born under a certine border, I am different then them.

No one is different.

There is no differance between me, and the palstinian people or any arab, or even you (I dont even know your nationality)

Please try to see this - We are all citizens of earth, sons of god.
And we were given this eden, with enough for all of us forever! forever and ever, we have such a plenty, we can be fruitful and multiply as much as we want.

The fact that some people think the world is running out of "resources" is an illusion, for when one hand empties, another opens.
When oil starts polluting, we find free energy.
Will we choose to use it? that is a different story.

When justice seems to bring hate, another door opens, to choose to feel our powers of co-creation as god intended.

We can co-create our eden, just with our thought.
Dont forget god created the world with voice. with frequency.
We are his children, and we were given the greatest gift of Co-creation.

We can do the same!
We can create heaven on earth if we wish.

We just need to realise it.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by merkava

Lucifer is a master of manipulation.
Cannot you see this is what is happening?

Do you really think that love cannot stop this?
Then I am sorry you never experianced the power of love.
Love my friend, can turn the world up side down.

Major religions didn't predict the death of lucifer with love, they predicted lucifer will be killed by Archangel,Imam Mahdi etc etc.

Moses drowned the army of pharoah in the red sea, the power given to him by God.

Indeed the power of love is strong but when evil gets too much than it needs crushing.

The elites will remain powerless, and all they will have is their massive underground bunkers to hide in in fear of what will happen to them.

The elites won't remain powerless as long as we feed them.They keep us happy with illusions and we make them happy with our money and hard work to achieve those illusions.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

This is no longer the age of Moses, nor is it old times.
We now are at the end of the great age.
We have grown since then.
We are not children anymore.

So let me tell you, that you -CAN- change anything you wish, just with your mind.

Notice how I brought peace to this thread, just by speaking out of my heart.

Can this not happen on the grander scale of things?

If there were peace between mankind, would that not be the "destruction" of lucifer? I would say it is, and I would add that it is also by the hand of god himself.

If we choose to gear up and go on a crusade to destroy them, kill each one of them out of hate, we will acomplish nothing!
We will only create the same story over again.
More people with hate in their hearts, and with time, they will start their own secret societies and plan to control us.

No matter which way you turn, the path of rightousness is very clear.
And it does not involve blood-shed.

It only requires two things.
To know the truth,
And to act with our true nature - the nature of god, who will forgive you for anything, no matter what.
God will allways love you as said in all religions, so should we act upon each other.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
wow i watched those videos and i have to say i am speechless....thank god i will never be in Israel and i will pray to MY lord and savior Jesus Christ for them...

[edit on 3-2-2010 by readclosely]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by readclosely
wow i watched those videos and i have to say i am speechless....thank god i will never be in Israel and i will pray to MY lord and savior Jesus Christ for them...

[edit on 3-2-2010 by readclosely]

What a pity ! That something like this gives Israel a image problem. If you went there, you would be surprised what this ME pearl has to offer. All colors of the rainbow. You may be lucky, and return safe...with all you're organs

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

people in haiti who end up ina field hospital liek this one arent even close to ideal cantidates for organ transplant. many of thier tissues/orangs owuld be unusuable after suffering death froma crushing blow from a collapsing building,

You dont seem to understand. THEY ARE ALIVE, AND UNINJURED AND BEING KILLED FOR THEIR ORGANS!!@!!@!

reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

Thank you for this thread, the world needs more diligent truth seekers like you EndOfTheWorld7 !

Those 2 CNN reporters are typical trolls. They rant on and on and on about a side issue to distract you from the big picture, ORGAN HARVESTING of the Haitian people. After 4 minutes of side issue ranting into the 2nd video, CNN addresses the organ harvesting issue with merely 9 sentences. But, even worse still, those 9 sentences are dedicated to aggressively attempting to discredit the report that organ harvesting is actually happening:

-- 3:55 from the 2nd video --

Rick Sanchez: The organ harvesting though, i will tell you from my own experiences being a correspondent in south Florida and covering these stories, this is something that has been rumored in south American and more often than not in places where people are not as educated. That somehow the rich folks come to get the organs from our people. Its obviously, when i looked into this Christiana and I'm sure you have as well, its very difficult to do. You cant just swipe in and all of a sudden set up an operating room and take out organs, its not that simple. But, it it it does pass often times as more of a rumor than a report, does it not?

Christian Amanpour: Well, you know, I asked the prime minister several times and he said hes heard reports of it. Yes, I mean, its hard to imagine. But, certainly, when the prime minister of a country tells you something like that. You know, its its something that needs to be looked into.

[ ... AND NOW TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT, OBVIOUSLY WITHOUT LOOKING INTO IT...]

Christian Amanpour: As you know, the the the big disaster here, beyond all the other crisis, is what to do with the dead ...
[ ... WTF ... ]

What could be a bigger crisis than the report that people are harvesting the Haitians organs? Could it be graves and tents?
Yes, apparently so. Since, they rant on about side issues like mass graves and tents from then on!

What I've taken from this story is that the 2 troll CNN reporters, Christian Amanpour and Rick Sanchez, among alot of other people involved in this, should be prosecuted for human rights violations for their role in this cover up.

And, 170,000+ is a ridiculously large number to be explained away by an earth quake. Only 63 died in the california quake of 1989. A mere, 3,000 from the great san francisco quake of 1906, and most of them were from fires. Look at this list of earthquakes with their respective death tolls from the following wikipedia page and you will see that something is definitely off: en.wikipedia.org...
NOTE: Those killed in the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake died from the Tsunami tidal wave and not the quake itself

No, more likely: GENOCIDE IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW IN HAITI, perpetrated by world government.
An artificial earthquake created by some detonated underground bunker buster munitions provided an excuse to occupy the island.
And then, they declare 200,000 healthy, uninjured Haitians as DEAD, and then starve them, dehydrated them, and bludgeon them to death.

The lesson to be learned here is to pack your bags and run from wherever you are living at the first sign of a local, so called natural, disaster, before they declare you dead and then round you up and then harvest your organs while you a

[edit on 5-2-2010 by some joes email]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
G'day mods.....

What is your view on closing this thread?

I really feel these unfounded claims are extremely hurtful to our members who are Jewish.

I'm not Jewish, yet I find these comments extremely unpleasant.

I can't imagine how our Jewish members must feel.

I really think this thread is becoming a vehicle for "Jew bashing".

What do you think?

Thank you for considering my note.....

Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I second this proposal. Why are people being allowed to get away with hate speech on ATS?

Edit: I have made a direct compaint to board administration, using the ALERT form. I hope they will respond soon, by closing this hateful thread.

[edit on 5/2/10 by Astyanax]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Did those corneas come from abroad or were they just harvested? Is there a label on them that says where they came from? Do you think this girl could have found this box of corneas and unable to comment on gross stuff going on around her made the excuse to pull this box out and mention it to encourage people to put two and two together? This happens under repressive regimes. They better be saving that box for evidence later.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by m khan]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The problem is not who is Jewish and who is not Jewish. We need to expose the truth. It is too easy to hide behind the holocaust, I sincerely believe that the holocaust was real and have been angry and horrified about it since seventh grade, but that is not the issue. The issue is how to protect the people of Haiti. Are these rumors unfounded, they should be investigated They should not be covered up. We don't have a legal system in our country any more, it is sold out to the government, but what we really have lost is our outrage at things like this.
As human beings we have lost our rights, that we believe that all people should have. We no longer have the right to keep our property, body parts? or our lives anymore. You throw away your rights too easily.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

THIS IS NOT ABOUT RACE!!! this is about CORPORATE FACISM!

Everyone knows that the Israel of today is controlled by the Council on Foreign Relations and the world bankers.

To close this thread would be a gross injustice to this site and would go against its very principles: to help each other piece together WTF is really going on between the lines and to not necessarily believe everything that the mass media wants us to believe!!! AND I STRESS 'TO HELP EACH OTHER'

It makes logical sense simply to remove those posts that are interpreted as anti-semitic rather than the whole thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm all for closing it.

Open one if you ever find evidence for this absurd claim.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Why close the thread. Isn't this what ATS is about, exploring the unthinkable. Let's hope theses suspicions are unfounded but I'm sick of seeing things swept under the carpet.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Well now that the title has changed I don't mind it so much anymore.

I think ATS is about denying ingnorance just as much as it is about thinking about the unthinkable. This thread was not presented as "merely asking questions" or investigating the claim made. The thread didn't even try to show where the claim came from and what evidence speaks for it etc. It was simply mixing up legitimite worries about Haitian children with crazy rants about the joooooooooooooos.

If the unthinkable is that there are sinister things going on now in Haiti, I'm all for it, but blaming it all on one particular group because some loon on youtube ranted about it is hardly the spirit of ATS now, is it?

I'm all for thinking the unthinkable but I'm also for calling out BS when I see it.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

We must stand together and fight our goverments until peace is achieved around the world - this is the only way.

I refuse to subscribe to a course of action which leads directly to violent confrontation with the world governments.
The best way to fight is non-violent passive resistance.
As gandhi would say, I accept the reality of this new world government, but I do not accept its legitimacy.
Aggressive marches pickets and protests are what we need.
And, if we are news reporters, like the 2 CNN trolls in the O.P. videos, we need to stop AIDING AND ABETTING. STOP helping to cover up crimes against humanity and start doing some investigative reporting for a change!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join