It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel Harvesting Organs in Haiti?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7

Originally posted by capgrup

I thought this site was supposed to
have some requirement when it came
to providing sources. I do not consider
YouTube a viable source.

What kind of source were you expecting from an internet forum?

Please show me a thread of what you consider "viable sources" through the computer screen.

This is for General Conspiracy Discussion, not Illuminati / Holly-Wood funded theatrics.

I think what he means is, making such acusation requires much more then a YouTube video with some guy saying some stuff.......
I mean, he could be anyone....... (not talking about the prime minister)
Lets say if I watch videos by Project camelot, then they are much longer and the people there have a significant background which you can check.

Who the hell knows who is T West or if what he says is credible.

The only credible video is from the prime minister and he acuses no one.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Perspective is required here.

Not one of those videos - with the exception of T West & Alex Jones - links the IDF to any potential organ harvesting.

And while those people join the dots themselves, it is their opinion

Total waste of time Neformore, but I applaud the effort. It's like lauding the accomplishments of MLK at a KKK Rally around here lately.

I would not want to be a member here if they could not post these threads and then at the same time I often think do I really want to be associated with a site that allows this?

Could we at least demand that thread titles be honest? Would that be too much to ask? We know many people don't actually read the info or watch the video's and assume the thread title is true. I'm not so sure that letting thread titles that are inaccurate or sometimes just plain lies remain is such a good idea for that reason. How hard is it to insist people add the word "is" to the start of a title or even "may be" somewhere in it? Or, even a simple question mark at the end?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

EndOfTheWorld.....

You should stop "Jew bashing".

I deal with some of the top Dr's & senior medical business people in Isreal.

They are without exception:

- Humane

- Kind

- Brilliant

I also note the 1st medical field hospitals set up in Haiti were the Israeli medical field hospitals.

However, I guess you will conclude that simply allowed them to harvest organs more quickly.

What a revolting & innacurate thread you started.

Sincerely
Maybe...maybe not

Is that a fact ? Wow ! I'm impressed ! Dealing with some of the top guys in a country that you cannot even spell the name of correctly. It's spelled "Israel".

As for Israel setting up the first hospitals...well, as former and present IDF officer and top Mossad agent in America, Rahm Emmanuel says...'Never let a good crisis go to waste".

Looks to me like the Israeli's were the first to realize what a gold mine Haiti would be and acted accordingly.

You ARE aware that 96% of the western media is controlled by Zionists and/or Zionist interests, aren't you ? It's easy to get good press for being "humanitarian" when your countrymen are the ones who control the Tv news stations.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Longbob]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by flymetothemoon
So the Israelis are on trial for

Being jews, of course. So they need any other reason? The jew haters do not need a reason to post lies, they do it as a matter of course. Where is the evidence that they are harvesting organs? There is none, of course but that does not stop them posting lies about the jews!

This is passed down from Father to Son from what I've witnessed throughout my life. Just like most hate is passed on in that manner. Most don't really know why they hate a people, they just hate them. It starts with what they hear said by those who raise them and then by the time they are adults it is deeply ingrained in their psyche.

There is no rational thought in this kind of hate.

I see it like my Father and Chevy Trucks. My Father would not be caught dead in any vehicle that was not a GM product. Of course when I started buying my own vehicles, I bought GM products and ignored the others. Why? Because it was part of my being because my Parent repeated it so much all throughout my life. I think the same is in play here and it explains how normally rational people could be so irrational when it comes to hating specific groups of people just because they exist.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Is that a fact ? Wow ! I'm impressed ! Dealing with some of the top guys in a country that you cannot even spell correctly. It's spelled "Israel".

As for Israel setting up the first hospitals...well, as former and present IDF officer and top Mossad agent in America, Rahm Emmanuel says...'Never let a good crisis go to waste".

Looks to me like the Israeli's were the first to realize what a gold mine Haiti would be and acted accordingly.

You ARE aware that 96% of the western media is controlled by Zionists and/or Zionist interests, aren't you ? It's easy to get good press for being "humanitarian" when your countrymen are the ones who control the Tv news stations.

LOL, yeah mistypes... what a stupid person he must be for not spelling it right.... everyone who spells wrong must be lying... obviously.........

And if 96% precent of the media is controlled by "Zionists" why do we look so bad in the public arena?
Ohh this must be because we do this on purpose so we can cry about it later...
Yeah were all a bunch of whiners...

LOL trust me if we had 96% of the media things would look much different on TV.

I think you are mixing up Rothchilds and Rockefellers as jews.
You are mistaken here my friend, there is a difference between these people and Israeli people and jews.
Rockefellers are not really jews and they are sure as hell not Israelis, so please, know your enemy before you launch an attack.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longbob

EndOfTheWorld.....

- Humane

- Kind

- Brilliant

I also note the 1st medical field hospitals set up in Haiti were the Israeli medical field hospitals.

However, I guess you will conclude that simply allowed them to harvest organs more quickly.

Sincerely
Maybe...maybe not

Is that a fact ? Wow ! I'm impressed ! Dealing with some of the top guys in a country that you cannot even spell the name of correctly. It's spelled "Israel".

Longbob.....

You are correct.....I spelt Israel incorrectly & I will go & fix that.

As for the rest of your post.....

You wrote to me & said "my countrymen"......I am not Jewish, nor am I from Israel.

I spent almost all of the past week with the medical people I mentioned & I reconfirm my strong positive opinions of those people & Jewish people more broadly, as I have stated above.

Your post is inaccurate & racist.

Sincerely
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn

I think you are mixing up Rothchilds and Rockefellers as jews.
You are mistaken here my friend, there is a difference between these people and Israeli people and jews.
Rockefellers are not really jews and they are sure as hell not Israelis, so please, know your enemy before you launch an attack.

What? Why are you trying to lie for your people?

Everyone knows Rothschilds and Rockefellers are Jews, even Wikipedia.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What? Why are you trying to lie for your people?

Everyone knows Rothschilds and Rockefellers are Jews, even Wikipedia.

Well, technically, they are.
But not really.
You see, Illuminati has a different kind of luciferian religion coming streight from ancient babylon.
Check it out, go ahead.

I doubt they care the slightest bit about judisem and being a good person as the bible tries to teach you.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

Being jewish is the perfect mask for them, cannot you see this?
They can hide behind the racism and anti-semitism.
And the blame goes to the Israeli people. and this is why we look so bad on the TV - mankind's new god.

Do your self a favor, do as I did 5 years ago and chuck the TV out of your window.

Best place to acquire knowledge is right here in the internet, where we the people can share information.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn

Well, technically, they are.
But not really.
You see, Illuminati has a different kind of luciferian religion coming streight from ancient babylon.
Check it out, go ahead.

I doubt they care the slightest bit about judisem and being a good person as the bible tries to teach you.

Yeah, It's called the Babylonian Talmud, the one for Judaism, the book of Jews / Khazars.

Thats why I quoted verses directly out of it in earlier posts here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Babylonians were Africans (Hammites in the Bible) and they had the real Israelites in captivity back in the day.

I find it quite sad you barely know about your own race of people.

This is 2010, that old lie about you guys being the real hebrew Israelites is long done.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
*bangs head on the wall*

A@#(&#*!)(#(!)+@#(+)!*@IDJ@*$UE@E

JEEEEZ

Dude, I'm sorry, but I am not able to take this conversation any further.
I came to a conclusion you are a close minded fanatic and you are not worth my time.

Enjoy your illuminated belief system.
Thank you and goodbye

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Longbob

Probably you would also believe that the wolf in "Little Red Riding Hood" is in fact a evil jew in disguise, if someone told you so

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7
Israel is harvesting organs in Haitai. Is anyone really shocked?

Wonder why America hasn't set up a hospital in Haiti yet and Israeli/Jews rushed there rather fast?

We all know the Khazar Jews can't let a disaster go to waist.

Live children are being harvested.

Some newspapers and lots of people are coming out and telling of Jews rushing down to Haiti to harvest organs, lots of money down their.

The Haitian PM has admitted Jews are harvesting organs now, even live children:

The reporter in the 2nd half of this video just happens to be Jewish / Khazar.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Then CNN accidentally finds a box of organs laying around.

Here's the guy Israel / Jews were crying over for exposing them.

Of course Israel / Khazars come right out to be defencive:
www.cnn.com...

www.ynetnews.com...

Alex Jones on it:

I believe the plan was HAARP --> Earth Quake on the poorest nation in the west --> Rush Israel medics down while U.S.A stays back so Israel can look good while harvesting tons of organs.

First they tell you send all your money, not supplies, which is the biggest scam since Africa's "Heal the World fund".
By law, these fundraisers only have to give 1% of the money they get to the actually cause, the rest can be pocketed.

Here's Israel admitting organ harvesting a while back:

These people are sick. Anything for money.

Thanks.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

I am going to make this very simple for you. I have been in touch with a few Israel based recovery teams. I know what they are doing down there. My companies have sent them money for their efforts. I keep a close watch on what they are doing. Unless you can produce court-accepted evidence of this bull #, I will use the net to track you down and sue you for slander. I am so sick of the bigots, the Jew haters, etc, I will cost you a lot of money unless you prove it or openly retract what you said. By the way, I'm not Jewish. I just hate bigots and liers.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Wow man... I never thought people on a forum would threaten people with being sued. I hope this thread gets closed down soon not because of the topic but some of the posters. I'm done with this thread. Oh and good luck getting his IP lol. Anyone with more than 2 braincells can figure out how to hide it.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The Talmud requires all Khazars ("Jews") to lie. Like a prostitute, the State of Israel does dirty things in order to survive.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by arbiture

"I am going to make this very simple for you. I have been in touch with a few Israel based recovery teams. I know what they are doing down there. My companies have sent them money for their efforts. I keep a close watch on what they are doing. Unless you can produce court-accepted evidence of this bull #, I will use the net to track you down and sue you for slander. I am so sick of the bigots, the Jew haters, etc, I will cost you a lot of money unless you prove it or openly retract what you said. By the way, I'm not Jewish. I just hate bigots and liers."

When you can spell the word "liars" then I think people will start to take you seriously. The Khazars must be delighted that they have goy prepared to kill each other to defend them. And you know what, they are. That's why Americans are being slaughtered in the Middle East over a fake war. You'll never learn, and that's why they're going to drive this world through hell and back, whiles you defend them. Keep doing a disservice to mankind, each and every one of you will pay.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by TSawyer]

link   

Originally posted by Longbob

EndOfTheWorld.....

- Humane

- Kind

- Brilliant

Sincerely
Maybe...maybe not

Longbob.....

You are correct.....I spelt Israel incorrectly & I will go & fix that.

As for the rest of your post.....

You wrote to me & said "my countrymen"......I am not Jewish, nor am I from Israel.

I spent almost all of the past week with the medical people I mentioned & I reconfirm my strong positive opinions of those people & Jewish people more broadly, as I have stated above.

Your post is inaccurate & racist.

Sincerely
Maybe...maybe not

When I said "your countrymen" I was referring in a general sense to the Israli's who are trafficking in organs and their countrymen who cover it up. I wasn't referring to you at all.

Rather than a blanket accusation of "inaccurate and racist", how about specifying what was inaccurate and racist about my post. I told the truth.

Let me fill you in about what racism really is before you falsely accuse anyone else.

Racism is criticizing a person(s) for what they ARE, not for what they DO.

Not too hard to understand, isn't it ?

BTW, saying you aren't Jewish and that you aren't from Israel while trying to play the victim at the same time with a false accusation of racism and inaccuracy kind of takes the wind out of the sails of your denial.

Just sayin....

link   

Originally posted by TSawyer

The Talmud requires all Khazars ("Jews") to lie. Like a prostitute, the State of Israel does dirty things in order to survive.

Fair dinkum.....

What do you lot do all day.....sit around hating Jews?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Unfortunately this is getting ridiculous. Funny in some way, but ridiculous. I too, think it's time for this thread to be closed before someone gets sued

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

How very ignorant and racist of you to say such things.

You should be ashamed of the words that are coming out of your mouth.

No one should have such hate to any kind of people!
And that goes to all of you racists in this thread..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join