It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel Harvesting Organs in Haiti?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

G'day again NichirasuKenshin

Having participated in this thread & watched it develop.....

In my opinion, the op's unfounded, hateful arguing deserves no more of your time.

He will certainly get no more of mine.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Oh my, there are alot of trolls on this thread.

Firstly, I find it highly suspicious that neither the US nor any other organisation set up operating rooms in Haiti, aside from Israel. This suggests that either Israel was granted exclusive organ harvesting rights by those in charge, or that Israel is the designated scape goat in the event of an organ harvesting accusation or both. Given the taboo of being labelled anti-Semitic over accusing Israel of doing anything, and the profit driven nature of world government, I'm inclined to believe the latter. It definitely would provide a smoke screen.

Secondly, the issue of child trafficking was most definitely a smoke screen to distract from organ harvesting.
Note the images of children that are displayed in the CNN newsreel to bring the emphasis back to children.
But, also notice that in the CNN newsreel the prime minister is being coached and led. Its a good bet he is receiving sizable contributions from these organ traffickers, but yet has to do his job and forward the reports.

Did you see the news lately of those poor missionaries that were trying to save those Haitian children from what was going on there?.
They are being accused of child trafficking to perpetuate this smoke screen in BBC news:

The US missionaries who 'knew they were doing wrong' in Haiti by trying to help 33 Haitian children to safety are being tried for kidnapping.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
news.bbc.co.uk...
Yeah, and if you believe they are kidnappers then I have a nice bridge to sell you in Tacoma WA named Galloping Gertie. Missionaries do not have a history of child trafficking and organ harvesting. They were legally in the wrong but were obviously not kidnapping them or going to traffic them.

However, The main stream media is loving this; it works nicely with the child trafficking smoke screen.

The main stream even paraded around with an article about how the lawyer representing the missionaries quit ( implying with disgust ). www.cnn.com...

As for any follow up reports on organ trafficking, as anticipated, they have all been swept under the rug. The child trafficking smoke screen seems to be working fairly well for them.

The media has this sewed up tightly; its some pretty disgusting stuff perpetrated from high up.

coat.ncf.ca... seems to be a good resource for latest news on this.
It is part of the ALERT!!!! InvAID: 140+ (and growing) Articles on The Ongoing Militarization of Haiti thread.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by I Hate Trolls 2]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I honestly don't get this silly paranoid logic. If a nation has stationed operating rooms it must mean they are harvesting organs? Is that so hard to believe people are actually given medical attention? Must be because people can't stand anything that involves Israel. One more funny logical error that is common around here is the claim that the media is covering it all up. Strange talks about smoke screens just because your personal theories aren't in the news.. Do you even WANT to try looking at things from a diffrent point of view, or do you intend on remaining ignorant to reality in hopes for the fall of Israel? Some truth seekers.. pfft.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by I Hate Trolls 2

coat.ncf.ca... seems to be a good resource for latest news on this.

thanks!

[edit on 9-2-2010 by some joes email]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I know this seems way way off, Moderators can delete me if they like, but this is pertinent to me. How come we are getting disasters that require our military to rescue them all over the globe. I should make a new thread maybe, but it seems to me to be related to what is happening in Haiti

news.yahoo.com...

People are trapped in an avalanche in Afghanistan, many have died and the US military is flying the frozen bodies different places.How could so many people be dying right now. Why haven't we heard about this this kind of thing happening before. People in Haiti are dying, 200,000 is a lot to loose from an earthquake, even if the buildings were poorly constructed. Of the buildings in Haiti that fell, it is quite a stretch to find that the UN officials were killed in them. I mean this plays right in to our governments previous modus operandi of killing people it doesn't like in like say the Murrah building.
Ok shut me down because I am in the wrong place saying this, but don't shut me down because I'm saying it. But doesn't it seem like our government is really killing people on the sly in large numbers? Is this a part of their depopulation agenda, to use rescue as a cover for murder?

[edit on 10-2-2010 by m khan]

[edit on 10-2-2010 by m khan]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Maybe you're right with your little theory there. But you would have to agree that they are not very succesfull at depopulating?

Check yourself before you reck yourself.

www.worldometers.info...

[edit on 10-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The allegation regarding Israel stealing human organs in Haiti might be a subterfuge to embarrass and discredit Israel in Haiti,the Caribbean and Latin America. Many Syrian and Lebanese are doing business in Haiti since the mid 1930's. Venezuela currently has good rapport with Iran. Nevertheless, if an allegation is made,it should be investigated without interferences.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pierre F. Lherisson

Ok well since making this topic I discovered not only did Israel harvest organs, but Haiti is is sitting on over newly discovered 20 oil reserves worth billions possibly trillions.

Go do a google search

Another motive to use HAARP to come in there to occupy the land.

Of course the Illuminati and Jews are up to something in Haiti, it would be foolish to think they would give all that help for free.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Had no idea this was even (allegedly) happening! Reminds me of the same thing Yugoslavia back in 1997. However I believe this is just sophisticated criminal activity (combined with a effective story for anti-Israeli propaganda). Because for a state to do something like this, would be to risk exposing it's reputation, for very little reward.
So I'd find it more credible if criminals have impersonated IDF soldiers. But of course some of the criminals could be from Israel, every country has criminals!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join