It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel Harvesting Organs in Haiti?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Longbob

So Longbob.....

I'm aware of that......

It's a crime issue, not a race issue & you understand that very clearly.

You know, I just realised what I said at the beginning of my post...."So Longbob"....

That means I got it right at the beginning of this post.....

So long, Bob......

I'm tired of this racist, redneck thread.

I never said it WAS a race issue ! Who DID say it was a race issue ?

MMN, criticizing people for what they ARE is racist.

Criticizing people for what they DO is not being racist,

It is merely being critical of what they do and that is it. Nothing more. All I criticize people for is because of what they do that offends me. I never criticize people for what they are; so please stop falsely accusing me of being something that I am not.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

There are a few crack pots on here who will say anything. Some of them so miserable I think they hate themselves. Pay them no mind. I have my suspicions about almost everyone and think organ harvesting is a new low but recognize no single race or religion is solely responsible for this reprehensible act...if it is happening at all.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7
The Babylonians were Africans (Hammites in the Bible) and they had the real Israelites in captivity back in the day.

This is like saying the Vikings were Chinese! Utterly ridiculous and without a shred of proof.
By Africans what exactly do you mean ? Do you mean they were Negros ? Because Africa has a lot of Semites and Caucasians.

I find it quite sad you barely know about your own race of people.

So you are stereotyping people racially and don't consider the Jews of today to conform to your racial ideology ?
What next ? Are you going to give us a Sieg Hail ??

This is 2010, that old lie about you guys being the real hebrew Israelites is long done.

Let me throw that back at you!
This is 2010, applying your racial ideology and Nazi rhetoric to villify a people you can't understand is a primitive mental attitude that has no place in modern society. It doesnt matter if they are "real hebrew" according to you or not. They are a people and your repugnant and hateful characterization is nothing short of murderous bigotry that unfortunately is tolerated on a site like this.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
This is like saying the Vikings were Chinese! Utterly ridiculous and without a shred of proof.
By Africans what exactly do you mean ? Do you mean they were Negros ? Because Africa has a lot of Semites and Caucasians.

Jewish Babylonian Talmud:
(Baba Kamma 37a):
Jews may use lies to subvert gentiles.

I see your practicing your religion.

Why would you make a post such as this when your Avatar is a picture of the Devil saying Confess Hate?

Isn't that totally contradicting your whole post?

First of all the Vikings were black but you probably didn't know that because you've been watching Holly-Wood instead of reading actual books, Holly-Wood is run by who?

Anyone that knows history and studied the Bible knows the who the Ham / Hammites are.

Zondervans Bible Dictionary:

Ham: 1. The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood.
He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negros, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.
His indecency, when his father lay drunken, bought a curse upon Canaan.
2.City E of Jordan.
3.The descendants of the original Ham. In these passages "Ham" is used as another name for Egypt as representing Ham`s principal descendants.

See, please don't come and spread Khazar lies in this thread because I know history and the Bible like the back of my hand.

Not all black people are African/Hammites, the Negro word didn't come till slavery.
Negros are the blacks from the slave trade, who are actually the real part of the Israelites serving punishment. They are not African, the whites/jews lied about them just being West Africans, they were merely staying there on the run, I have many books on that I can pull out if needed.

But you wouldn't know that because you don't read books on that and you think you are an Israelite from the Bible.

Well lets take a look at what the earliest pictures of what the Israelites looked like, right after Jesus died.

2ndly don't go around saying whos Semite and whos not because your statment was incorrect to separate Caucasians from Shem . The mans name was Shem not Sem.

All Caucasians come directly out of Shem, out of his Grandson Esau who is the first white man.
From Esau's brother Jacob came Negros(non-African) Natives, and Hispanics.

Khazars Jews, whos name is Amalek or Amalekites in the Bible didn't come around till later, They are the children of Esau/Edomites who came about a few hundred years well after the first Edomites.

So all Negros(non-african), Natives, Hispanics and Caucasians are actually much closer in the blood line of Shem than so called Jews / Khazars.

Calling anyone Anti-Semitic that are from those groups of people would be technically incorrect because they would be Anti-Themselves.

If you don't know the Biblical races I suggest doing research before making fictional statements spewing garbage some goyim might actually believe.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by electricveins

The Prime minister of Haiti asked Israel if they could help Israel In the future,
concerning public health, security, agriculture and many other things of the sort.
In the video there is no blame towards Israel, and people trafficking orphans from Haiti are from surrounding poppy seed growing nations

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Holyyy Sh***************t!

I never thought the zionists would stoop this low, taking advantage of poor orphaned kids ffs, i thought they were tryna pull off a media spin by re-vamping their baby-killing image in palestine by treating babies in haiti.But this is truely disgusting but not surprising.IDF are monsters funded by US tax payers.I guess israeli's have a good excuse 'those poor kids are going to die anyway, why not get some kidneys to save a few israeli's'.

Americans Held For 'Smuggling' Haiti Kids

Ten Americans have been arrested on suspicion of smuggling children from Haiti.The church group members were detained as they attempted to cross into neighbouring Dominican Republic with 33 youngsters.

Sky news

I feel sorry for the haitian people, only if they knew US and israel don't provide help for free.It always comes out one way or another.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoamC
The Israeli team helped hundreds of Haitian's a day.
The Israeli team consisted of the best field medics Israel could spare, just to help the Haitians in need.
The Israeli team was on the spot 2 and a half days after the quake struck.

If you somehow find Israels actions in Haiti negative in anyway, I really feel sorry for you for not being able to recognize pure good and philanthropy when it its sitting right in your face.

Don't give us a lecture on what israel is all about.We know what israel is and what IDF like doing when they are bored.

If israel is soo concerned about the well being of human beings who are not 'zionists' than it should start with helping it's neighbours and stop drumming up support to attack iran and kill a few more million innocent people.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by merkava]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

"Do you mean they were Negros ? Because Africa has a lot of Semites and Caucasians."

The Hamites are modern day people known as Somalis , Ethiopians . They are not Semites. There is no such ethnicity as Semite. Ashkenazi people are Turkish Khazars and Arabs are mostly mixed with Ottoman Turks and Byzantine Romans, they also mixed with the Hamites when they invaded Egypt. Sephardic "Jews" are mixed with Spanish Europeans. There is no such thing as Semite ethnic-wise. The real Hebrews are Negroid. The Turkish tribes (which includes most Arabs and almost all Ashkenazi people) come from Gomer, from the seed of Japheth). The war in the middle east is not between the descendants of Isaac and Israel but the descendants of Ashkenaz and his brother Togarmah.

en.wikipedia.org...

" It doesnt matter if they are "real hebrew" according to you or not."

It does matter that there is documented proof that they aren't. In the process of Zionism, the claim of being Hebrew, one of their false tenants, has caused thousands of lives and a 50-year and going crises on earth. Maybe that doesn't mean anything to you, maybe you're a selfish human being.

"They are a people"

There are only few Zionists who believe they are equal to other human beings. Those Zionists are in jail, dead, or described as self-loathing.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Are you being sarcastic or not? your post about the Americans being caught for trafficking seems sarcastic but I just don't understand what your're going on about brutha

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Look at this first one here..

Originally posted by neformore
Yes. We know the IDF did this in Gaza.
BUT
We do not know that they are doing the same in Haiti. It is possible to summise that it might be, but plain and simply we do not know

Well, what would stop them from harvesting organs in Haiti? Arab organs are better than Haitian organs?!!

This is pure ignorance, defending a country that has too much blood on its hands.. Israel runs the largest organ business in the world because it is the biggest mass killer in the world.. PERIOD!
-------

I just couldn't stand this guy here.. Take a look, haha..

Originally posted by freebourn
DISINFO!!!!! TRYING TO MONGER HATE!!! AND FEAR!!!

What you are actually saying here - is that all my friends actually...harvested or witnessed harvesting of organs

Actually the thoery is, that they do this in the post mortum autopsy.

That means they actually DO HARVEST ORGANS!

Well, I do not doubt, that perhaps they did it to arab suicide bombers, it is possible, they used to have a drill to bury them with a Pig, so they wont get their 12 virgins in heaven..

The blind following the blind..
Israel buries its opponents with pigs, what kind of mentality does this country work with?! This is for the history books to keep so the next generations would know what Israel was.. Way to go Israel, keep up the good work!

WHY WOULD WE MAKE A COLLECTION OF ORGANS??
we are only 6 milion people, we dont need so many.
do you really think its logical????

So, if you were a population of 40 million you would want to get more huh?

Dudes, you gotta understand.
Hate against any culture is wrong!!!!!!!
And this is what this disinfo is doing,
causing hate between people.
The goverment is our enemy!!!!!!!
Not you and me,
you and me are the same.

Of course we are the same!! Aren't you using my organs?!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Did the Israeli government bully ATS to change the title of this thread?

They put "Is" in front and "?" at the end.

I mean this does show up on google as #2 result when searching for "Israel Harvesting Organs in Haiti" so they must have seen it by now.

Would this happen if someone was to make a thread called "Afghanistan did 9/11" ??

Come on guys.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This is so absurd , God there surely must be a line drawn somewhere?
You know I once read that the Jewish Holocaust claims were a smokescreen for the Soviet massacre of German civilians during?after their triumphant invasion of Germany in the 40's.
This too was just made up idiocy.
Jews around the world have responsible positions in every country, they do not need to engage in evil acts, they are if yopu study the facts , one if not the most benevolent races?religions on Earth?
Would you trust a muslim or a Jew to havbe Atomic weapons?
Christians have them and they used them,the Jews have thenm but have never used them against their arab enemies.
Please baseless hate claims against any race or religion is just wrong.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Right ... Jews are ALWAYS at the heart of evil ... thus says those who would spread such tasteless propaganda such as this.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

G'day again EndOfTheWorld7

Longbob has been banned due to his vile rhetoric pertaining to the Jewish people.

I am finding it difficult to differentiate between Longbob's concepts & your own.

I confirm again my own close & ongoing experience, whilst working with top Dr's & medical industry people from Israel, on a daily basis.

I confirm again..... they are all fine, decent & generous people.

It is very unfair to do the Jewish people such a disservice, by continuing with generalisations & broad "smears", by way of accusations of organ harvesting by the Jewish people in Haiti.

As per my previous post:

Members should either provide proof of such claims, or stop making such claims.

If they don't do that, they continue to deny their own ignorance, thereby cutting right across the very reason for ATS.

Sincerely
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Members should either provide proof of such claims, or stop making such claims.

If they don't do that, they continue to deny their own ignorance, thereby cutting right across the very reason for ATS.

Hi Maybe...maybe not,

I'm still waiting for proof of Bin Ladin being responsible for flying two planes into the twin towers on 9/11.

I'm not sure I can just take your "word" for it, that you met nice Doctors in Israel that some how means they can't possibly be harvesting Organs in Haiti even when they have been cought red handed and admitted to doing the same in the past to other people.

I mean thats nice that you met some nice people in the medical field in Israel, but I don't see how that automatically means the entire state of Israel and Jews around the world are made of sweet candy on the inside.

I met a nice guy in the U.S at a 7/11 gas station once, but I'm not going to claim the U.S. is full of great people and great government because of that guy.

Do you expect them to come right out and tell you that they are taking Organs?

The P.M of Haiti said people are harvesting organs of live children, and I was hoping most of us in the truth would have already known the people holding the biggest market for organ trafficking is Israel / Jews.

As I said in earlier posts, please show me a topic forum on this website that would be considered "proof".

Most of us in the truth are not looking for a stamp of approval from the U.S supreme court run by Illuminati and Zionists to tell us whats real and whats not.

I'm not %100 sure Israel is harvesting Organs in Haiti even though they are notorious for doing exactly the same thing in other places, but for anyone to deny flat out that they would ever do this even after they have been cought doing so already, would have to truly be ignorant.

Do I have to quote the Babylonian Talmud again?

[edit on 1-2-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Please let this thread die already, it is a mass of words of hatred none of us should read. I respect the people who chose and were powerfull enough to not even click on this link, and to know their own truth from inside.
I feel bad just reading some of the lines here.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Please let this thread die already, it is a mass of words of hatred none of us should read. I respect the people who chose and were powerfull enough to not even click on this link, and to know their own truth from inside.
I feel bad just reading some of the lines here.

So what your saying is we should never post any incriminating evidence / sources because it might hurt the governments feelings, in this case Israel ?

If you don't like whats being posted here, then why not talk to your own government and tell them to stop doing bad stuff, instead of defending them as though they are innocent.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

Is this the Hatred you talk about?

Thats how people act in Israel, don't blame me for being the messenger.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
EndOfTheWorld.

I do know, my state is a Masonic state, and as all masonic nations (england, US) some of the people may do their rituals of satanism - all masons do this.

But to say we harvest organs - we, the day to day people of Israel, is down right ignorant.

What you are doing, is directing all your hate for whats wrong with the world twards the jewish and Israeli people - who have nothing to do with this!!

I do know there is evil within my house, same as there is in yours.
But what you are doing is helping their agenda.

Only by your nickname I can understand the way you vibrate - you are afraid, and this is why you are so hateful, you are afraid to die or to be controlled, so was I before, and was also directing hate twards whom ever I thought deemed rightous.

Please, start directing your heart in cause of love of your brethren.
For that - is the only way we can defeat those who seek to enslave us.
If people like you and people like me worked together - there would be no stopping us all in defeating this evil, pure evil. But right now - you are not doing any good to any of the readers by saying these things - which are complete lies, set in stone to make you as you are, and shift your power from you - to them, those who enslave us, for they do so with fear and hatred.

All I ask, is for you to change the frequence from that of Fear / hate, to that of love / truth.

Please, let us all stop commenting on this subject unless we have something fruitfull to say.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by freebourn]

[edit on 1-2-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Please, start directing your heart in cause of love of your brethren.
For that - is the only way we can defeat those who seek to enslave us.

Your words do not match the actions of zionists.

Like i said before if israel is so bothered about its fellow human beings than why not start with its muslim and christian neighbours who are dying and suffering everyday?

Whats the point of israel saving babies on the other side of the world when they're killing them in its neighbourhood?

When people see these things they doubt israel's intentions which leads to further suspicions.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by merkava]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join