It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police fear for missing Melbourne man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

Yeah I did a study in university that found on average multimillionaires preferred pickup trucks and mid-class cars to the luxury makers. Part of being rich is not spending like a drunken sailor too. Unless your one of the uber rich who make more money in a day then everyone in Canada does in one year.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
BINGO thats exactly HOW THEY GOT RICH IN THE FIRST PLACE.

the average joe will walk out and say "IM GETTING A FERRARI"

then soon as it comes to get parts you dont have a cent left in your pocket.

Toyotas are still pretty reliable cars.

avoid mitsabishi and honda like AIDS.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Send them mossad agents up here to queensland , well sort em out , real quick , ! Alot goin on in Australia ATM . Aussie Tennis Open is on ,All the worlds tennis players are here for the grand slam. And the Royal Himself Prince WIll I AM was rocking around here for a week or so , i think he just left ,
One thing , the closest they got to bombing us was Bali , dont think it will happen here on the mainland , if it does , Australians will spit the dummy big time , Btw , alot media surrounding how Indians (Punjabis etc) are getting bashed and assaulted ,now ,i remember asians and lebonese gettin in fights ,but it was never advertised on MSM, If an Indian even gets a scratch on his ar$e we seem to hear about it ?
Now the aussie cricket team is gettin threats from india , i wonder what TPTB are up to ?
I fought a heap of drunk blokes at the cab rank and didnt even make a mention,in fact , I think TPTB are giving us a bad name ,why else would they advertise it in Mainstream Media ?
Now a rockefellas gone missing , somethings goin on , looks like im gonna have ta make a phone call to the Rockhampton Rebels ...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

hahaa what ?? I get this mental image of Russell Crowe talking to me at a bar, ..... and he's hammered !!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by judgefargo

judgefargo, not many people seem to have seen your post. Indeed, it does appear he is in some way connected to the conspiracy Rockafellers.

I D F C

So, if he is indeed a 'bad' Rockefeller, then it is either a rival society like someone mentioned earlier...

Or this:

A FIVE-PHASE, LONG-RANGE SUBVERSION OPERATION
In essence and in outline, the secret offensive against the United States and its people directed from within by subversives headed by George Bush Sr. and his controller-handler, Dr Henry ‘Heinz’ Kissinger, and micromanaged by Bush Sr.'s criminal financier Dr Alan Greenspan, with embedded participation of Leo/Lee Wanta, involved the following intended stages:

worldreports.org

The apparent 'take down' of OPERATION STILLPOINT(described above) would explain why a Rockefeller would go missing - by Interpol presumably -... if he was a bad boy.
ATS thread: Operation Stillpoint to Destroy America Stopped

Interpol was given power by Obama to investigate:
ATS Thread: Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425

Check it out, very interesting conspiracy developing I think.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Correct in the Bali scenario, we really only had the one terrorist attack on us and it was our playground not the Homeland. I would imagine our top brass know about the US Earth Quake Weapon and are toeing the line as usual so expect nothing here.

Australia is a "Poster Child" for the NWO boys because we do everything our Gov. tells us and really never riot or protest so I don't expect a terror event is required to keep us in line....we auto-fall into line every time.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

yup , i can do it all,except hes not a queenslander , were 10 times tougher , ask anyone from nsw . heres a cool aussie saying....your a wanka ! lol

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Nahh mate, we play possum til something really happens , gov tell us alot thats true , but weve been locked and chained before , if it ever gets to a modern day repeat of past events , it would be bloody and this generation will uprise , the gov are weary of us just as much as we are of them , mutual respect , they know not to push to hard , i believe we will do whatever it takes if we were under the pump by a Illuminati type senario , Mass lockup etc, were war winners , time and time ,we can undo the hardest of situations , something i believe bubbles under every true aussie ,IMO

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
www.abc.net.au...

"Mr Rockefeller had been away in Newcastle on a business trip and the last time Mrs Rockefeller heard from him was in a text message she received on Thursday night.

She said they had talked during the week and her husband had been thrilled about his daughter's acceptance into medical school.

"He was just so excited. He would ring me up and say, 'hi, can I speak to the doctor's mum'," she said.

"He was joking and [there was] just no sign of anything [wrong]. It is just absolutely bizarre"

"There is no concrete leads or suspicion," Detective Towner said..

The plot thickens.His wife has testified tot he fact that he was in an upbeat state of mind,and was still conducting business like he normally did.

Still,was this a chance to escape his life? Was he kidnapped? Time will tell.

Edit for spelling.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Cygnus_Hunter]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson......
Now a rockefellas gone missing , somethings goin on , looks like im gonna have ta make a phone call to the Rockhampton Rebels ...

Make a phonecall to the "Rockhampton Rebels" ? Who are they ? Some gang ? What are they supposed to do exactly?

I have heard his wife say on the news that Mr. Rockafella said he had the time of his life when he was away on this trip and really enjoyed himself.

Maybe he did some thinking....maybe his home life is not so good (money can't buy happiness afterall). Maybe he is depressed but hasn't told anyone. He's decided that after this wonderful trip he can't bare to come back to the humdrum of his home life. It's his 52nd birthday, he's unhappy...he decides to go away and end it all somewhere. Or just start a new life.

That's just my theory.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Australia is a "Poster Child" for the NWO boys because we do everything our Gov. tells us and really never riot or protest so I don't expect a terror event is required to keep us in line....we auto-fall into line every time.

Well not really. We are a very layed back people.. we like living that way so try take things in our stride. We also believe in giving people a fair go which includes politicians (we still know they are all liars but if they get found out we put them through the ringer). We will play by the rules but if the rules become unfair we'll stop the game until it is.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by riley]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Its like they are trying to distance him from the Rockefellers:

Mr Rockefeller is named as a member of the advisory board of the Singapore-based investment group IDFC Capital.

A profile of him on the company's website says he manages the Rockefeller family's real estate development business in Australia and New Zealand.

Mrs Rockefeller says the family is not related to the New York dynasty of the same name.

So they aren't related by blood, but he was involved in their assets nonetheless, right?

Sounds like a secret society kidnapping or else interpol detainment to me... we should have more information on this then there is.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wycky
Why does a millionaire drive a Toyota Prius??
I find that odd

Demi Moore drives one- some do it because of self loathing or just for appearances

David Cameron is a millionaire and has one of those stupid mini windmills fitted to the top of his house which produces basically zero electricity- all about appearances

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
the latest on this:

au.news.yahoo.com...
The Facebook page of missing Melbourne millionaire Herman Rockefeller has suddenly lit up with activity nearly a week since his last confirmed sighting.

The 52-year-old businessman had 21 new friends added on his Facebook profile on Wednesday before two of them were removed only minutes later.

He only had only one friend listed on his page when he was reported missing on January 21 - a business associate from South Africa who told AAP she hadn't seen him in several years.

It's not known who is using Mr Rockefeller's Facebook page since his disappearance.

A police spokeswoman told AAP that no new information on their investigation will be released.

The social-networking activity comes after an unconfirmed sighting in rural Victoria and radio reports saying there was a second sighting of the Harvard graduate and property investor in Geelong.

I don't think he's been kidnapped. Maybe fallen off the wagon or done something he shouldn't have and is afraid to face the Mrs. Who knows.. regardless I don't think this has anything to do with secret societies, the triad or the illuminati.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Merely speculation. I don't think activity in his Facebook account is a reliable indicator of his whereabouts or activities. Facebook accounts are routinely hacked all the time and it's unsurprisingly some bored hacker would decide to hack his account for fun.

We need to wait for more information to emerge. It could be that he is suffering from a mental illness and needs some "alone time". But it does seem strange that he has not contacted anyone and let them know that he needs space.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Just heard on ABC News Radio that this is now being treat as a homicide. Await further developments.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
www.abc.net.au...

"Victoria Police have alleged that millionaire businessman, Herman Rockefeller, was murdered at a house in Melbourne's north.

It is alleged Mr Rockefeller died after a fight with Bernadette Denny, 41, and Mario Schembri, 57, at a home in the Melbourne suburb of Hadfield on the night he disappeared nine days ago.

The allegations were revealed during an out of sessions court hearing at the St Kilda Rd Police complex late last night".

Well it seems they are pretty certain he has been bushwhacked.More to come,I'm sure.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Cygnus_Hunter]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

Yep I was wrong (it does happen
).

au.news.yahoo.com...
A Victoria Police spokeswoman confirmed the Coroner was testing the human remains dug up from behind a cream weatherboard house in View Street to determine its identity.

So he was buried..

One neighbour close to the house, Marika Williams, 33, said homicide detectives questioned her on Friday about unusual activity in the street.

"They asked whether we had seen fire or smelled fire," she told AAP.

"And we did mention that on Australia Day we had smelled something about four o'clock in the afternoon."

But Ms Williams said she dismissed it as a local barbecue.

"We just disregarded it."

Detective Senior Constable Tim Bell told the out-of-sessions court on Friday Mr Rockefeller was murdered at a home in South Street, Hadfield, in Melbourne's north, either late the night he went missing or early the next day.

Police raided the Hadfield home on Thursday and arrested Schembri and Denny.

Det Snr Const Bell said how Mr Rockefeller came to be at that address was still being investigated.

Both Schembri and Denny admitted to being involved in a fight with Mr Rockefeller, which led to his death, as well as assisting or having knowledge of the disposal of his body, he said.

He said Schembri took police on Friday to a residential address in Glenroy, where police discovered what they believed to be human remains.
The pair are due to face Melbourne Magistrates' Court on Monday.

Emphasis mine.

They are testing to see if it's him which sounds like they burned him then buried him? There hasn't been enough time for him to decompose beyond recognition. Very strange.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Rockefeller's murder linked to swingers site.

www.abc.net.au...

"Police are investigating whether Melbourne businessman Herman Rockefeller met his alleged killers through a swingers website.

Today's Sunday Herald Sun is reporting that Mr Rockefeller had a secret double life with at least one mystery girlfriend, five mobile phones and connection to Melbourne's swingers scene".

It just keeps getting crazier!

Im guessing that swing low sweet chariot wont be played at his funeral.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

So he was doing something that he souldn't have been doing.

I wonder if it's the same site where that woman ended up being locked away in a car boot by her lovers.. I can't remember her name off hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join