It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police fear for missing Melbourne man

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

seems you were close to the mark

www.heraldsun.com.au...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MissMegs

Yep thats the one!

There's not always room enough for three in a bed.. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. I'm a it annoyed that he was being portrayed as this clean cut upstanding member of society.. I don't think they assumed that with maria Corp (she wasn't rich)

[edit on 31-1-2010 by riley]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

So he was doing something that he shouldn't have been doing.

I wonder if it's the same site where that woman ended up being locked away in a car boot by her lovers.. I can't remember her name off hand.

If you mean Maria Corp, her husband had put her picture on a dating site before his girlfriend, with his help and/or encouragement, murdered her, possibly as a red herring.

There was suggestion Maria Corp had adulterous relationships herself, so please don't carelessly slander a woman murdered by her husband's lover in this way.

Maria was not, "doing something that she shouldn't have been doing," apart from being married to a murdering root-rat.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by riley
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

So he was doing something that he shouldn't have been doing.

I wonder if it's the same site where that woman ended up being locked away in a car boot by her lovers.. I can't remember her name off hand.

If you mean Maria Corp, her husband had put her picture on a dating site before his girlfriend, with his help and/or encouragement, murdered her, possibly as a red herring.

There was suggestion Maria Corp had adulterous relationships herself, so please don't carelessly slander a woman murdered by her husband's lover in this way.

Maria was not, "doing something that she shouldn't have been doing," apart from being married to a murdering root-rat.

Slander?

I certainly did not. I said "doing something HE should not be doing". When I originally said that it was before he had been found dead so please do not take me out of context and accuse me of saying something I did not. It turned out he was on a swingers site.. and there was a swingers site connected to Maria Corp so I mentioned it.

btw. That link you posted does not mention the swingers site, whether or not she registered or he registered her or whether he bullied her into it. Most of the news stories I've read do not seem certain either.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by riley]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join