It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police fear for missing Melbourne man

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Police fear for missing Melbourne man

news.ninemsn.com.au

Police are concerned for the welfare of a multi-millionaire businessman who disappeared after disembarking from a flight at Melbourne Airport.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 1/23/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
There was a warning apparently ages ago that the Triads had warned the Freemasons/illuminati and ect that if they went ahead with a deliberate mass cull of the population that they would strike.

It would not surprise me at all if this man turns up dead.

and the Triads are not just a group of criminals...

they are very powerful people and are a world wide secret society.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 1/23/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Isn't this the same guy that told Arron Russo that 9/11 was going to happen before it happened?

Then if this a case of big wigs fighting each other cool.. Just sucks all of us little people are stuck in the middle.

::EDIT::

NM it was Nicholas Rockefeller that he met and told him about 9/11 before it went down.. sorry for the misinformation above.. I thought it was..

[edit on 1/23/2010 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
One could hope we never hear from him again but to blame the Triad is a bit too soon. With so much on the streets about the Triad Ninjas going after Rockefeller it would serve as a great cover for someone else, perhaps the CIA, NSA, or big corporate interests to take him out while blaming the Triad as the patsies. The possibilities are many and the rumor mill talk about the Triad could have been a plant to allow for an operation from some other group to go down under and throw a little shrimp on the barbie.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Police are concerned for the welfare of a multi-millionaire businessman

That makes one of us.

I hope they never find the bastard.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I wonder if the gentleman has been abducted by kidnappers who are looking for a ransom? I hope he is found safe.

The article states it is believed he might be associated with the U.S. Rockafella dynasty, but this seems uncertain. Rather seems like an ordinary millionaire who has run away from home, or been kidnapped by common criminals. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. Will be interesting to see how this evolves in days to come

Says in the source that the allegedly missing man 'is believed to be connected to the US Rockerfeller family'

Odd though, if he is a member of the infamos Rockerfellers, that he'd be driving himself from the airport. No chauffeur driven, black windowed, bullet-proof vehicle ? No security people to usher him from the plane and through high-security exits reserved for the 'special people' ? No private jet ?

Last year, the media reported that a Rockerfeller had purchased a London home at a cost of many millions of Pounds, after which (it was reported) he then spent further multi-millions 'upgrading' the security. Which I enjoyed reading, have to admit. It was nice to learn these world-shapers don't rest easy, despite their alleged 'control of the world and everyone in it'. Not much point controlling the world if you're nervous in your own living room

Anyway, maybe more information will emerge re: the possible Aussie Rockerfeller. Or maybe he'll be revealed as John Smith, who legally adopted the Rockerfeller surname ? Funny world ....

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You could look at in reverse... maybe he's gone because he knows something might be about to happen?

Wonder if some other individuals go missing soon for similar reasons, rats leaving a sinking ship and all that. Maybe he was gonna rat out the dynasty, and they did him in themselves.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Wow. The only thing I found interesting enough to comment on in that article is that a member of the rockafella dynasty drives a toyota prius. Priceless.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
He is part of a directorship in a bio research company called Genesis plus many other things.

Advisory Board profiles
Herman C. Rockefeller

Mr. Rockefeller is an experienced corporate finance and restructuring advisor, and real estate developer with extensive international experience. Prior to managing the Rockefeller family's real estate development business in Australia and New Zealand, he advised and led high-valued mergers and acquisitions worldwide both as a principal within a holding company, and as an investment banker for Lehman Brothers.

Mr. Rockefeller was also the chief financial officer for two Australasian-based holding companies and was directly responsible for advising the board of directors on acquisitions and restructurings within the holding companies' portfolios in the transportation, electricity, retail and forestry sectors.

Mr. Rockefeller was involved in the bidding for and purchasing of Air New Zealand and the divestment of the control shareholding in the Fairfax Group.

Mr. Rockefeller has held directorships for Carter Holt Harvey Limited, Sky City Limited, Molokai Ranch Inc, Australian Convenience Foods Pty Limited, Asia Power and Genesis Research and Development.

Mr. Rockefeller has a bachelor's degree in commerce, a bachelor's degree in law (honors) from the University of Melbourne and an MBA from Harvard Business School (Baker Scholar).

idfc-capital.com...

www.genesis.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

You may be on to something. He very well may be getting out of town prior to something that might be about to happen. I posted a note on my PC calendar to remind me on Monday to be looking for some clue as to what might happen. I would think beginning on or about Sunday night or Monday week would be prudent.

Very plausible possibility. I am going pay attention to this one.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
wait wait, .... this guy doesn't have any relation to the famous Rockefeller family of America, this guy's Australian, he wasn't trying to fly anywhere, he was on his way home.

Thats like saying Bo Jackson is related to Michael Jackson.

... so don't be so quick do jump to conclusions and wish a perfect stranger a gnarly death.

and its Rockefeller, not Rockafella

[edit on 23-1-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

I believe that was David Rockefeller, not Herman Rockefeller.

reply to post by BigfootNZ

I seriously doubt that. The power people with money have in this country is astounding. If he really wanted to reveal the truth, all he would have to do is donate a large sum of money to a charity (Haiti would be a good one right now), get an interview on a major news network, and tell the truth there.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The article here quotes the missing man's brother as saying they are not related to the American Rockefellers.

Now, don't those of you with bad wishes feel a little ashamed and have sympathy for this man's family? Well you should!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This guy is "thought to be related to the Rockafeller dynasty." If the guy isn't in and thinks he is then you can look to the Rockafellers themselves to do this. If he claims he is one and they believe that he isn't part of the elite design then they will take this guy out. One thing that you can bet the Rockafellers hate even more than us "field workers" is "new money".

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
well you guys helped me find more info on this dude than I thought!

I wouldnt suprised if he turns up dead and his head missing.

and Yes there is hidden war between the Triads and the Illuminati.

Both are secret societies with different agendas.

Its been waging for a long time, not much out there, but it's in plain sight.

And for someone with alot of power, and alot of money, and the same name, and to suddenly disappear???

and was he really one of the people who said 9/11 was going to happen before it did?

If so, we have to find everything that he has said in the past it could be a matter of intrest.

I have personally noticed that there have been alot of israeli mossad agents moving into Sydney Australia and I have even been in direct contact with them.

This sounds nuts, but honestly because of my job I meet alot of interesting people, im a property manager, and in less than a space of 3 weeks I cam in to contact with 5 israeli's who worked for a german security company.

They even asked I burn their documents, or refused to even copy them or get their details for renting a property.

These dudes creep me out big time.

If if something is going to happen... its going to happen in Australia.

Stay out of major cities in Australia for at least a month.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Just want to point out to those that are taking some sort of joy in this man's disappearance to think of his family. His wife and children would be very hurt by these statements. As others have stated it seems he is not related to the Elite family many people assumed to be the case. And even if he were, does his last name mean he should be judged by the actions of families with the same name?

The whole situation seems very strange, but we should wait for more details to emerge before we make any profound assumptions.

[edit on 24/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
im not worried when one rich guy goes missing, but if rich powerful guys start going missing left and right im going to start getting worried about 2012 since they are probably not missing but in their safe zones

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Why does a millionaire drive a Toyota Prius??
I find that odd

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

he might know something we dont know

or the fact he might just like the car?

or he's trying to blend in plain sight to reduce the chances of him getting whacked.

ever occured to you some multimillionares arent cocky buggers??? or that some of them will wear thongs and a singlet in Australia?

I know a few, and they dont wear Gucci or Versace... they wear billabong, they wear thongs... and shop at K-mart and Bi-lo.

Human beings are still human beings.... it doesnt matter at the end of the day... their extrament still smells no matter how much perfume they eat.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by Lavey2]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join