It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Emerald, even with overwhelming evidence, you can't say 100% right? You could say 99% but saying 100% turns away a lot of folks here.

Also do you have a general idea of what will happen once the war (WWIII?) starts?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I'm not taking your ridiculous 'bet' for three reasons: One, comparing ATS stats, you are not even in my league, thus it's an unfair bet. I have far more to lose than you do. Two, it would actually give you status credibility, which I also refuse to grant. And three, you seem to be avidly avoiding my challenge to show where you have been even the slightest bit 'accurate' with any of your previous rantings since joining ATS.

As far as posting is concerned, welcome to the wonderful world of a public forum. Complain all you want, I'm not going anywhere. Wild ranters like yourself are a cancer here on ATS, and I'm an Oncologist. Prepare for the first round of Chemo... It's gonna hurt...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Your bet is redundant for the following reasons:

1. ATS will not terminate accounts unless they breach the T and C's

2. If I am wrong, then there is no way you can restrict my use of ATS

3. Such challenges are immature and childish

4. You have one argument for everyone that disagrees with you.

5. The fact that you have got so many predictions wrong in the past is enough satisfaction for me.

6. I do not wish to see you leave over some pathetic bet that you get wrong

7. You claim to be a millionaire, so why dont you man up and donate 1 million dollars to the Haiti charity if you are wrong

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Your bet is redundant for the following reasons:

1. ATS will not terminate accounts unless they breach the T and C's

2. If I am wrong, then there is no way you can restrict my use of ATS

3. Such challenges are immature and childish

4. You have one argument for everyone that disagrees with you.

5. The fact that you have got so many predictions wrong in the past is enough satisfaction for me.

6. I do not wish to see you leave over some pathetic bet that you get wrong

7. You claim to be a millionaire, so why dont you man up and donate 1 million dollars to the Haiti charity if you are wrong

Now if I'm not mistaken,that's what we call in OZ a,"go root yer boot" retort.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I think Jaxon and OZ both proved that they have really nothing to say.

Good, anyways back to the topic at hand:

Israel has a few more days to conduct its Gaza crime report which they've said they are not going to do.

The only way out for Israel is war and they know it, or else they ultimately are the aggressors in the world and their "anti-semitic" card no longer works.

However, it's a lose-lose for Israel, since if they do cause a false flag, pretty much all countries will know who was behind it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i would like to know where you get all your crap man. seriously,
oz and JR sum it up pretty well, your a fraud, stop wasting our time,
make good quality threads and put some effort, how you ever got so many flags or stars for this is beyond me

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
He got flags and stars because it is sensational bunk

If you post something with big accusations you are gonna draw people out of the wood work who will buy into any drivel

Once again...Emerald can you show us where you're ever been right with the list that OPZ presented

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I agree OP I believe a war is coming but my beliefs are it will be off planet. Everything points to something happening that will effect the whole world.

For everyone dissing this thread, the OP has the right to post whatever he/she wants to post, this is a free site open for anybody to say what they want, if this member belives heart on heart that war will happen in February then that is their belief and they are entitled to it.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

your right. people can say what they would like, but to come here and make a statement as bold as " 100% war will start in the month of february" is a little much, nobody can be 100% sure of anything that they cant control, eveyrone is entitled to their opinions but to dont force them on others, and stir up comotion with nonsense

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I agree OP I believe a war is coming but my beliefs are it will be off planet. Everything points to something happening that will effect the whole world.

For everyone dissing this thread, the OP has the right to post whatever he/she wants to post, this is a free site open for anybody to say what they want, if this member belives heart on heart that war will happen in February then that is their belief and they are entitled to it.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

Correct...and we are entitled to think it is complete BS and ask for real prrof. When we don't get it we are entitled to raise the BS flag even further. We are entitled to ask him a question and he is entitled to not answer it...which clearly he refuses to

so yeah we are entitled as well

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by Jibblin

Nay

If you saw my last post the OPs predicitons seldom come true. So his predicitons can be thrown in the slush pile.

He also claims to be a millionaire yet writes as though he is very young

Ahaha. Touche'.

I withdraw my theory for it has been disproven.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Jibblin]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
How about whoever's wrong just has to make formal apologies, cool?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Supernatural
How about whoever's wrong just has to make formal apologies, cool?

Yep. much better idea

I will humbly swllow my pride and apologise to the OP if he is correct

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yeah I think that's a good way to go as well. Make claims all you want, but when it doesn't happen, be a man and end the thread with an honest apology.

P.S.
Jaxon, your Tactical Face Palm image made me spit my coffee on to the monitor. I'm going to save that one and use it in the future

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Israel assassinates top Hamas commander:

presstv.ir...

Israeli mind-scanner may take over US airports:

presstv.ir...

UN deadline for Gaza war report expires Friday:

presstv.ir...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
People, please just stop trolling. Please.

The many personalities in this thread are very disrespectful and ignorant.

No one in this thread can rightfully say they know better than anyone else.

Please let's play fair and keep an open mind, but never forget your salt shaker.

I'm very sad at how people always feel better for bickering and dismissing other people.

This isn't a competition.

Art of language aesthetics is something most of you members should be able to bend your minds around intelligently and continue on with digression.

So the op could of said 99% sure, because as sure as the op is, it's still only a probability in time. But shame on you folks for dismissing the whole thing based off on how things are worded one way or another. And failed predictions in the past shouldn't numb you from keeping an open mind.

So please, consider the contents, not the aesthetics.

So op, continue on with the argument for your claims.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Apparently the MODS feel that a part 2 thread is not good for some reason.

I'm adding the other thread here.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Emerald The Paradigm]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
This is part 2 of my thread 100% War Will Start In The Month Of February:

There's more evidence now suggesting that a False Flag will in fact happen during the 2010 Olympics.

Here's some evidence you want to consider before you think this is some "useless crap".

Remember this: When 9/11 happened and people came out and said there were many evidence pointing to that event occuring on that day, people dismissed it saying, "Why didn't you say this BEFORE it happened? Because anyone can find evidence AFTER something has happened." Well here's YOUR chance to see the evidence BEFORE something bad happens and World War 3 breaks out.

FIRST:

The same Israeli company Verint, whose camera systems were on buses and the London underground and inconveniently malfunctioned on 7/7/05 during the London Bombings, was the same company to install cameras in Vancouver Airport, the subways in Montreal, and other key locations around Canada. Also, worthy of noting is that in the past, during a large terrorist attack where their systems are installed, as the DOW goes down, stocks at Verint have always shown to have gone up. They are said to be connected to the Madrid bombings on 3/11, as well as 9/11. In more interesting news about Verint’s systems:

"It appears that there is a backdoor in Verint’s system that can be accessed any time from any where. Still the U.S. continues turning the other cheek and allowing it to happen."

www.rumormillnews.com...

verint.com...

www.billslinksandmore.com...

www.propagandamatrix.com...

verint.com...

SECOND:

Why are presidents and prime ministers not going?

Previously it was rumoured that U.S. President Obama would attend the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, now it seems this may not be the case according to recent news reports that Obama may be a no show. Obama is not alone; presidents and prime minister of other countries around the globe are sending representatives as well.

www.examiner.com...

THIRD:

Vancouver author and criminal lawyer Jay Clarke says his latest thriller, centred on a hypothetical terrorist attack during the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, is not only in fine taste, it's socially responsible.

The inspiration for his 14th novel, Red Snow, came in February 2003, the day British Columbians voted to host the 2010 Olympics.

"The terror plot in Red Snow begins when psychotic mastermind Mephisto destroys the only two bridges heading in or out of Whistler, effectively trapping hundreds of thousands of civilians. Mephisto's collaborators then cut the power to the mountain, and the countdown to a veritable British Columbian holocaust begins."

www.ctvbc.ctv.ca...

FOURTH:

In a recent development Canadian parliament has been prorogued (A term where they are suspended typically in order to make new legislation and where all governmental power resides within the office of the Prime Minister.) until March 3rd (Remember that date.) after the games. The Prime Minister has also been given the sole responsibility for making the judgment call to shoot down any high jacked aircraft; normally this is not his responsibility. This is strangely the same as before 9/11 where Dick Cheney was given control of the military air defenses for a short time due to war games being conducted, and he denied the request to shoot down the plane approaching the Pentagon.

www.vancouversun.com...

www.kelowna.com...

I believe that there will still be hundreds of thousands of people in the area on March 3rd trying to get out using the underground rail, boats, planes and other various modes of transportation. This sets the stage as a prime target for a large death toll and mass hysteria. Locals that left on vacation will also be returning home around this time; the events officially end on Feb. 28, 2010. Also, I want to point out something a bit strange. Notice the pattern of doubled odd numbers with each of the three previous false flag terrorism events; 3/11 in Madrid, 9/11 in New York, 7/7 in London, and possibly 3/3 in Vancouver. Could another false flag fall on March 3rd?

-Infowars Writer

www.infowars.com...

FIFTH:

Two tons out of 6,000 tons of Ammonium Nitrate, (a material used in making powerful explosives) have gone missing from a shipment to a storage facility in the Vancouver area from a company that was recently bought out for $22 billion by some of the world’s largest financial companies. These companies are Goldman Sachs, AIG, The Carlye Group and others. The company that was purchased is called Kinder Morgan. Kinder Morgan didn’t report the two tons missing for over a month, when they did report it they came back a week later only to say they simply made a “clerical error”.

www.nytimes.com...

SIXTH:

At the 1:12 minute mark the guy in the movie 2012 says, "BRITISH COLUMBIA 2010, REMEMBER?" What exactly is he referring to? Think about it for a second. This is NOT random. They NEVER put random scripts in BIG HOLLYWOOD movies, and everything is PRECISELY setup PERFECTLY.

If you didn't know British Columbia in in Canada and it will be where the Olympics will be played.

en.wikipedia.org...

SEVENTH:

Some other quick key points:

And if you want some other suspicious things happening around the month of February go to:

www.infowars.com...

The war will break out 100% in the month of February.

THINK.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Emerald The Paradigm]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

this is not meant to sound bad, but we have been at war for about 9 yrs now....
so i would say 100% in feb is right on.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Interesting info. Do you think it has been talked about too much though? If it happens... everybody will be wondering. If it does not happen, then people can say ''oh those crazy conspiracy theorists are spouting off again'' and the community looks like kooks.

Let's start a forum pool and everybody can pick a day until they are all accounted for.

I'll guess Tuesday, February 16th.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join