It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

You know, the more you ignore the challenge to justify your past predictive failures, the more INSANE, FOOLISH, and IGNORANT you look. The challenge is still there, why should any of us take your paranoid ramblings seriously, when you have been 100% WRONG in every other thread you have started here??? Answer the question, or I will assume that you are conceding that you are a fraud, a shill and a complete waste of time...

T minus 26 days to EPIC FAILURE, and counting...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I cannot wait to see this thread come March 1

either OP will actually get one right by lucky guess or it will be another failure in which I am sure OP will come up with a new prediction

Please OP can you show us somewhere thatone of your predictions was sound?

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Smarty pants.
What did you do, look up my birthday??

Seriously, everytime i look at the clock its 2:10 Someone is trying to tell me something, and its not to get myself a cake either.
Anyway, the feeling is too strong.
Another day to keep in mind is March 16.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
wow, what is with this place lately??? Who CARES if the guy is a loon. Go to another thread!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Because it is our right to question and be annoyed with sensationalism

and hey if he is right then he can rub all our noses in his lucky guess

so my question to you is...who cares if we post here...why don't you go to another thread?

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Because it is our right to question and be annoyed with sensationalism

Right. So you hang out in "ATS Skunk works" and you expect anything less?
Granted the thread title is inticing, however you should be mindful enough to know what thread catagory you are in. Wanna flame the OP all day, be my guest whatever floats your boat.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

and yet you are still here flaming me. I added some to the conversation then asked a question for him to back stuff up. Meanwhile you came straight in after us and haven't really discussed the topic at hand.

The question still lies on the table. Does OP have anything he can back up? We have a person who seems to side with the sensationalist view and we would like to see some proof before we take his new predictions seriously.

But I digress...allow me to stick to the topic at hand even though I am already guilty

I just do not see how all of these things OP points out are any different from any month and yet we haven't had any new massive wars spring up

-Kyo

[edit on 2-2-2010 by KyoZero]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

I came here because the title was inticing and it's interesting even IF the guy is a loon. He has that right.

Remember now!

ATS Skunkworks:

"Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum."

By flaming the OP with his lack of "credibility" you are technically breaking the rules.

You and all the others who have nothing better to do than flame shouldn't even bother. If you consider that a "flame" from me so be it! Again whatever floats your boat. Bye!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
ATS Skunkworks:

"Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum."

By flaming the OP with his lack of "credibility" you are technically breaking the rules.

Well his extreme theories without corroberatiion have been extremely way off in the past. Thats why people are challenging his credibility

And, nobody is breaking the rules. If you dont want conflict here, go find another conspiracy website where people get banned if they dont agree with you

[edit on 2/2/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well then I suppose ATS "skunkworks" shouldn't even exsist if people can't be mindful of the pourpose of the thread in the first place.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The OP makes so many ridiculous threads. Can't the mods give him a warnnig about consistently posting this rubbish?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Well then I suppose ATS "skunkworks" shouldn't even exsist if people can't be mindful of the pourpose of the thread in the first place.

Hey, where in the skunkworks rules does it say that we are not allowed to challenge threads?

Im mindful of these threads, but it doesnt mean that we have to agree with everything. ATS didnt becoem so popular because we all agree with everything posted....its popular because people will challenge everything. How else are we supposed to deny ignorance?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Hey, where in the skunkworks rules does it say that we are not allowed to challenge threads?

Nowhere does it say that, Oz. This hasnt been about "challenging a thread". It's about making comments like:

How about you use those millions of dollars you claim to have than to find a hobby other than posting prophecies on a conspiracy website

You don't HAVE to agree with the Op, but when you give personal insults and constantly give blows to the users credibility in a "skunk works" thread you are being anything but mindful.

Im mindful of these threads, but it doesnt mean that we have to agree with everything. ATS didnt becoem so popular because we all agree with everything posted....its popular because people will challenge everything. How else are we supposed to deny ignorance?

see above.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Well if the OP hadnt said this

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
If nothing comes to pass the MODS can delete my account, but if they do come (which they will 100%) then you, ozweatherman, and the bobbylove woman should get your accounts deleted.

How about that?

Then perhaps I wouldnt have said that. He also claimed elsewhere that he was better than people because he was a millionaire. If you are going to make claims like that, then you deserve to be flamed

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This post will be a bust, because no one will likely read this.

We can not accurately predict the future...period.

The ones in charge of this are often full of wishfull thinking, not taking into account variables. They just think they have a fool proof plan. They don't know that fools can see through their plan.

Call me foolish and laugh....thank you!

Back in 2006 I called mid summer to fall, but I still think there is time to avoid this type of thing, in fact, I did say the fight would likely not get to heavy blows.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

But once again...you are the only one in this thread that hasn't stuck to th topic at hand. You've spammed the post.

We are here looking to give credibility and he refuses to respond to it and as Oz said he is apparently better than us because he has these supposed millions.

Would you like to add anything to the topic in the OP?

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
reply to post by Wookiep

Would you like to add anything to the topic in the OP?

I'd like to actually just READ the thread. I, admittadly have nothing to add to it other than pure observation. You act like you've contributed on-topic so often when all you really have to say is stuff like "oooh I can't wait till march so you fail!!! Wheres your proof!!?" Ok fine we get it, you don't like the USER!! I'm not saying I agree with the op one way or the other, but what we have are pages upon pages of insults. The op has been posting news topics to try and back up his claims, but the topic keeps getting back to "oh you post such dribble!".

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Good thread. Yes there is a threat that a war will start in February. All out confrontation that will take place on US soil won't start until 2017... according to intelligence analysts. But it looks like Iran is gearing up.

Just a reminder, Islam does not go by Western dates. They have a different calendar and war traditions. And yes, there are indications according to those traditions too.

Could very well be that Iran will stand down again, this makes us spend more money and depletes our resources. We'll see soon.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I just had a little flashback of the days when Obama was boldly saying he would end US involvement in the middle east. Just imagine if he had been telling the truth how happy we'd all be.

Maybe I just imagined that he said that.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Damn...All of Page 12 is nothing but childish behavior.
Some of you need to chill the # out.
Stay on topic instead of bickering each other over POINTLESS dribble.

If his post doesnt sit well with you, or his post makes you want to vomit,
then MOVE ON.

If you want to disagree, thats fine, but this is just getting childish.

-On topic-

Things are heating up A LOT as of the past couple weeks. Obama has
committed two acts of war by putting sanctions on Iran and China.
Trying to force China to obide by our foreign policy.(actofwar).
People are getting sick and tired of him abusing his powers, and thats exactly what he is doing.
I for one, wouldnt be suprised if war broke out soon, things are getting really hot right now.

If the OP is right, some of you are going to owe him a big apology, AND if I were him, i wouldnt accept it because of the childish actions on this thread.
If he is wrong, well he is wrong. At least you all had a reason to come into this thread to throw around your ignorance.
This is a conspiracy forum is it not? Lets at least try to act like it is.
If you want to fight, and bitch, and moan, and insult, go to Yahoo or AOL.

Thanks. Have a nice day.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join