It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.1 Aftershock hits Haiti region 6:03am today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Where did the 6.1 come from?

Or they may have revised it:

20.01.2010 - 11:03:43
Caribean
Haiti
Departement de l' Ouest
Grand Goave

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
U.S. Geological survey are sying its not aftershock but a "new quake". 35 miles north west of capital.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Its sad to hear of another quake in Haiti because of the already existing devastation. Let's hope these quakes aren't being used to disguise some alien agenda whereby the meat lockers have to be replenished with the thousands that end up missing and unaccounted for in such type quakes.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Where did the 6.1 come from?

Or they may have revised it:

Caribean
Haiti
Departement de l' Ouest
Grand Goave

OK forgive me they seem to be messing with the site... now have this:

20.01.2010 - 11:03:49
Caribean
USA
Ismeretlen
Port Au Prince
Caribean
Haiti
Departement de l' Ouest
Grand Goave

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
Let's hope these quakes aren't being used to disguise some alien agenda whereby the meat lockers have to be replenished with the thousands that end up missing and unaccounted for in such type quakes.

Don't think "aliens" would want their "meat lockers" tainted with HIV and other illnesses from Haiti. More importantly earthquakes have been part of the natural order of things for millions upon millions of years right round the globe.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

OK forgive me they seem to be messing with the site... now have this:

20.01.2010 - 11:03:49
Caribean
USA
Ismeretlen
Port Au Prince
Caribean
Haiti
Departement de l' Ouest
Grand Goave

EMSC have this listed

2010-01-20 11:03:43.7 Mw 6.0 HAITI REGION

www.emsc-csem.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by prof-rabbit

lol well there you go then!

2nd

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Everyone can think what they like and most people would say, "thats just part of nature" and "that's the way the world works" etc etc.. but can anyone deny the fact that the MSM has been covering this very heavily? I think the quake before this that received some attention if any was in Italy where over 130 people died and 1000s were left homeless. Granted the quake in Haiti was 100 times worse there have been other instances like tsunamis where many people died and I can't recall those incidents receiving that much attention. Well that much attention in the US.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stigup
Everyone can think what they like and most people would say, "thats just part of nature" and "that's the way the world works" etc etc.. but can anyone deny the fact that the MSM has been covering this very heavily? I think the quake before this that received some attention if any was in Italy where over 130 people died and 1000s were left homeless. Granted the quake in Haiti was 100 times worse there have been other instances like tsunamis where many people died and I can't recall those incidents receiving that much attention. Well that much attention in the US.

May I mention the 2004 Indian ocean quake?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Emphasis mine. As poster above said- tsunami was covered for a very long time. Any HUGE DISASTER WITH MASSIVE LOSS OF LIFE is covered VERY heavily here. ESPECIALLY the closer it is to US mainland. Considering many many people here have relatives and or friends in the vicinity of Haiti, it is not at all surprising that the US media is covering it so much.

TBH- I am a bit shocked it isn't being covered more. Two days after the quake, I turned on CNN to get an update and they were back to normal, talking about the election in MA and the economy, etc.

I'm not sure where you are located, but your information seems a bit skewed from what I am witnessing.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord

TBH- I am a bit shocked it isn't being covered more. Two days after the quake, I turned on CNN to get an update and they were back to normal, talking about the election in MA and the economy, etc.

I'm not sure where you are located, but your information seems a bit skewed from what I am witnessing.

I'm in Australia and it's still front news each night.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Lets not forget that if the government can cause earthquakes, it could in no way be very controlled. Experimental at best. Things can get out of hand and they can have unpredicted consequences.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by prof-rabbit

May I mention the 2004 Indian ocean quake?

damnit op I thought I was the first thread on this. shoot and I looked for it and here it is. lol oh well. anyways. that quake was never recorded. I heard that their was no signs of any quake.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

wait...what?
Is that a joke?
have i just slipped into an alternate reality?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord

wait...what?
Is that a joke?
have i just slipped into an alternate reality?

I said "heard" now I never did look for research on the india quake. i may be wrong. pulling a possible haarp attack

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Oh, well...here ya go:

Info

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
i keep wondering if the mainshock will end up as a foreshock when a bigger quake hits. the region seems very unstable right now and perhaps the 7.0 earthquake was just a taste of whats to come?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I did see a Louis Theroux Weird Weekends episode where he went to a survivalist camp (Nearly Heaven was the name), and there were some Neo Nazis talking about how the NWO were planning on placing Nuclear explosives at strategic points along various faultlines to cause earthquakes so they could move in and take over the countries concerned by providing 'aid'.
I did re-watch what I thought was the same episode, but the bit I referred to above wasn't there anymore.
..or maybe there were two episodes and I watched the wrong one....

For the record, I am NOT a Neo Nazi, nor do I sympathise with any of their beliefs. Nor am I saying this IS a NWO conspiracy, but it did come to mind when I found out about this.

Thought it may be of interest to someone.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Something fishy? It's an earthquake for cripes sake. They happen all the time! A natural disaster cannot occur of any significance ANYWHERE in the world without a whole new crop of ludicrous conspiracy theories popping up about who created it with what super new technology. You know, in the history of mankind, there has always been horrible natural disasters. They DO happen, you know.

If we had "earthquake making technology," I'd imagine they would use it against a country that is actually a threat to us, not some poor third world nation that only COSTS US MONEY as we try to provide relief.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stigup

We would be fools the not see the utter vile connections between the NWO and the red cross.

Yea i texted $10, to HAITI at 90999 well 90999 upside down is 66606 or even 666- repeating indefintley.

We must never give in to pressures to hide our beleifs and ideas.

There are murderers who are basking in riches and power today. While i spent my morning at the soup kitchen feeding my towns homeless and hungry, I feel I would have been at better use, 1000 yards out and dispatching evil peeps.

Semper fi

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join