It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photographed in Korea 28/12/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I have just found this on the net looks interesting perhaps someone can blow the photo up and attach it on this thread as I don't know how to add photos. Heres the link Clear daytime UFO photo taken by South Korean student Let me know what you think. I am on the fence about this, could it be a blimp?

Source - Korean Web site.

*Fixed link, worked fine on preview but not after I post? I give up

The web page is www.edaily.co.kr... look for yourselves and let me know

[edit on 20-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
www.--.com...

your link isn't working

trying to figure out how to fix it . . .

is this website banned from ats or something?

[edit on 1/20/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
There is nothing in between the "www" and the ".com" save for two hyphens.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

I think that means the website addy is in a different language which uses non-western characters.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The reason why the link doesn't work is because the site is banned on ATS.

You can read more about that here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, onto the image, here's the original source of the story translated:

LINK

[edit on 20/1/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
If anyone speaks Korean. this is the article, from the web page everyone can't access for some strange reason ?

[경향닷컴 제공] 미확인비행물체(UFO)가 국내 한 초등학생의 휴대폰 카메라에 포착됐다.

촬영자인 윤현준군(13·경기 고양시 덕양구 화정동 달빛마을)은 “2009년 12월28일 오후 4시4분 36초와 49초에 아파트 20층 집 베란다 유리창 밖 상공에 떠 있는 물체를 어머니의 휴대폰(LG싸이언)으로 찍었다”고 밝혔다. 윤군이 촬영한 물체는 전형적인 UFO(아담스키형)의 모습이다. 좌우대칭형으로 위쪽에는 둥근 돔 형태, 아래는 좌우 2개의 막대형 돌기가 선명하다. 윤군은 “누나 방에서 우연히 베란다 창밖 하늘에 정지된 상태로 떠 있는 작은 크기의 검은색 물체를 발견하고 휴대폰으로 촬영했다”고 설명했다.

지난 8일 윤군의 제보 사진 3장을 입수한 뒤 한국UFO조사분석센터에 정밀분석을 의뢰했다. 분석센터는 사진 분석과 함께 검증, 현장답사 등을 벌였다.

한국UFO조사분석센터 서종한 소장(51)은 12일 “모든 정황을 분석한 결과 사진이 편집·수정된 것이 아니며, 사진속 물체도 새나 항공기 등 기존 비행물체일 가능성이 없다”고 확인했다.

그 는 이어 “빛 반사의 법칙상 물체의 상단부가 하단부보다 더 밝게 나타나야 하는데 이 경우는 반대”라며 “이는 빛 반사의 법칙과 무관하게 작용하는 어떤 현상으로 볼 수 있다”고 말했다. 또 “만약 그래픽으로 조작을 했다면 상단부가 밝게 나오게 된다”고 설명했다. 서 소장은 “1년에 1000여건의 UFO 사진 및 동영상 제보가 들어오는데 이 중 1~2건만 UFO로 판정된다”고 말했다.
☞[오늘의추천] 핵심 특허 기술을 보유한 2100% 유보율 저평가주!
경향닷컴 webmaster@▶경향닷컴의 다른 기사보기
ⓒ 경향닷컴 - 내손안의 모바일 경향 “상상” 1223+NATE - DB

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I knew there was something I had to do. I totally forgot to add you to my foe list. Anyone that instigates a web site closure to stop freedom of speech is most definately a foe in my book. Congratulations you are the first to go on the old ignore, I wonder if it works

By banning this particular site that provides regular UFO news from 'other' sources is surely disrespectful to everything us members of this site stands for.

Just because it doesn't fit in with other people views is that a real reason to ban this site? whats next I wonder?

I wonder if this is part of the reason why this site has lost valuable members?

[edit on 20-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Excuse me but I did not instigate the banning of that site, did you read the whole thread I linked to? Michael Cohen himself had the right of reply, he had a chance to defend himself and he blew it.

As for stopping of freedom of speech, you must of missed that I linked to the original translated source!

You clearly have some issues that you need to sort out.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I don't think chadwickus have wrote the ATS rules, if this site is banned then it must have a reason why, because the site provide a lot of info about ufo doesn't mean it is a serious source of info.

For the picture, it looks like, IMO, a toy!

[edit on 1/20/10 by ufopunx]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Its a fake. ill post my reason in and update edit.

Heres the image blown up. Notice that the pixels have no smooth transition around the object. you can see a square around the object, indicating a cut and paste. I see this as a HOAX

Peace

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Armour For Victor]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
How can people take this seriously? Laughable. This type of stuff is embarrassing. I look forward to the day that people use what evolution has given them, lol.

And, the sad thing is, even IF this was real (AND IT IS NOT) the sham of a site that is pushing it ruins the ability for anyone to bother with. That's right, I'm throwing the baby out with the bathwater from now on. If it comes from a garbage dump, it's GARBAGE. It it has ANY TEETH whatsoever it will be in many places outside of the usual garbage dumps, then we can seriously consider it.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

I also think it is fake, but the pixelation can come from jpeg or mpeg compression. But this UFO just looks not symmetrical to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

I also think it is fake, but the pixelation can come from jpeg or mpeg compression. But this UFO just looks not symmetrical to me.

I agree that this UFO picture is a fake - a really bad fake at that. That is one of the MANY reasons the source site has been banned from ATS.

I am curious however, what makes you think an alien craft would have to be symmetrical? I ask this with complete sincerety. I have often wondered what an alien craft would actually look like and if we as humans would "miss" actually seeing it because it doesn't fit into what we "think" it should look like.

Dorian Soran

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

I agree on both counts...

Yes -- I think it's a fake.

and

Yes -- that pixelazation is NOT caused by cutting and pasting or any other kind of photo-manipulation, but by jpeg compression -- i.e., it's a "jpeg blocking artifact". Even it that was a real picture of a real bird in the sky, there would still be the jpeg blocking artifacts surrounding it.

I'm all for calling a fake a fake, but we should not confuse jpeg blocking artifacts with photo-manipulation.

[edit on 1/20/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Looks like someone cut and pasted a shrunk pic of the Haunebu II into the skyline, or maybe Adamski's UFO. The 'fake' craft looks like a hybrid of the two.
Haunebu project pics here
Adamski 3D model here

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The reason I state that is because comparing that object to the surrounding buildings shows a stronger pixelation. The buildings show little pixelation that may be due to the little contrast between the back drop and the buildings, but also in the black object the right there is a small amount of pixelation.

Although true that it could of been due to Jpeg compression the latter also could be a conclusion.
In the end I still beleive this to be fake.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

right, there is a kind of pixel box arround that ufo, the pixelation in that box is also stronger. With symmetrical I mean - it looks perspectively stretched in some kind. Maybe the angle of that ufo "layer" is not correct.

new topics

top topics

join