It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier What A Joke!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I really have to take note of these alleged prophecies. They are hardly anything astonishing.

Note the date: Billy Meier releases these predictions in 1995.

1. The strike or attack by the US and its president (Iraq). Meier even used the word "stun" when he said the strike would "...stun the entire world..." "Stun" is a synonym for the term "shock" used by the US as in "shock and awe".

This is right after the Gulf War. America was already striking down Iraqi missile sites and people were debating about going back into Iraqi. Americans were also talking about why we take out Saddam when they had the chance. The bad stretch of Meier�s words to �shock and awe� is bogus. The phrase was �stun the entire world.� I believe Meier probably figured that the USA would use a nuclear weapon, which would stun the entire world.

2. Meier correctly predicted the following upsurge in unrest and violence from Islamic fundamentalists.

Muslim terrorists and extremist groups were in the news since the 91 Gulf War and the first bombing of the world trade center in 1993. People like Osama had already declared war on the USA. By 1995 this is old news.

3. Meier foretold the spread of AIDS, which has indeed become very widespread.

It would have been great if he foretold this back in the late 1970�s but in 1995 AIDS has already been massively spreading for over a decade. In 1995 AIDS is old news. Let me make predictions that AIDS will continue to spread throughout the world especially in places like Africa. Now I just wait a few years and bingo I�m a prophet.

4. Mad Cow Disease has since spread to other animals and humans as Meier also predicted.

Mad Cow was spreading in the UK back in 1992. In 1995 there are many cases and this is old news.

5. Meier said that a new disease and epidemic would then appear and SARS did just that.

Wow, he predicted a new disease would appear? That�s amazing seeing how a new disease has appeared every few years for at least the past 100 years � probably more but I�m going by recorded diseases. Let me guess that a new disease will appear soon. Look out, I�m on my way to becoming a prophet!

6. His warning regarding a renewed threat of chemical warfare is more in the news than ever.

I guess Meier watched a lot of CNN during the 1991 Gulf War. In 1995 Chemical weapon threats are old news. America was terrified that Saddam was going to use chemical or biological weapons against our troops. Newsweek, Time and dozens of other magazines had already run major stories about the dangers of Chemical weapons.

7. Meier specifically warned of the possibility of an accident, one that he said could be avoided, however, at the nuclear power plant near Lyon, France. The emergency scenario, and the timely shut down of that exact plant, occurred on August 12, 2003.

Here I go again, I will predict that a possible serious disaster will occur at a location in the future but at the last minute it will be diverted. I hope you are all ready to bow to my remarkable prophet abilities.

Yeah, I poked some fun at these events but it was to prove a point. Nothing here is a prediction. These are vague forecasts of an obvious pattern of history.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by zerotime]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

Yeah, I poked some fun at these events but it was to prove a point. Nothing here is a prediction. These are vague forecasts of an obvious pattern of history.

Wow. If that is your honest opinion, you could win an award in complete denial.

However, these are just a few of the more minor prophecies. There are literally hundreds of them (perhaps thousands). Another thing worth mentioning is that Meier states (and is correct when he does so) that the future is not set in stone, and that prophecies are merely predictions of what is most likely to happen, rather than what WILL happen.

Did you read my post about the asteroid which he named before it appeared in 1989?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume

Wow. If that is your honest opinion, you could win an award in complete denial.

However, these are just a few of the more minor prophecies. There are literally hundreds of them (perhaps thousands). Another thing worth mentioning is that Meier states (and is correct when he does so) that the future is not set in stone, and that prophecies are merely predictions of what is most likely to happen, rather than what WILL happen.

Did you read my post about the asteroid which he named before it appeared in 1989?

Where is this documented? And don't list Thefly.com or some other Meier propaganda website. I want a real publication where a date can be checked.

I don't know if you realize this but in order for a prediction of the future to be valid they have to be made before then events are occurring.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
James Randi and Kal K. Korff are Billy Meier's biggest "debunkers".

For whatever reason, I don't think that they are exactly the most credible sources of information out there.

---

James Randi, A Fraud

"William, many thanks for giving permission to pass on the information you sent me about James Randi.
It's incredible that this magician is striding around the Royal Society like a colossus while Prof. B.D. Josephson, a Nobel Laureate for Physics from the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge University, is attacked for daring to tell the truth and linking so-called paranormal phenomena with natural forces in the universe. It's the sheer injustice of the whole thing that is getting to me. I think I would explode with frustration if it were not for Jeff Rense giving the truth a platform.
Michael

From William Perron
To Michael Roll
12-2-2

Of course you may, absolutely, positively yes. When I tell skeptics that the million is just a publicity stunt they go into a blind denial. Randi is quoted in an article called sTARBABY written by Dennis Rawlins a co founder of CSICOP, an organization that he quit in disgust after it was revealed that Randi and other members falsified data as to the Gauquelin astrology reports. (!!!!!)

[...]

In this article about three quarters thru Rawlins relates that he and Randi were talking about his then ten thousand dollar challenge and Rawlins asks Randi if he wasn't concerned that some day he might have to give up the money and Randi answers that he wasn't concerned because he always has a way out. He had no intention, then, in giving the money away and he has none now, either. It is only a publicity stunt. He is an ego maniac who needs constant attention and will start trouble, call names whatever it takes to get that attention.

He has had two heroes, Houdini, and Dunninger, Houdini is who he tries to emulate with his paranormal debunking, and Dunninger is the guy who gave him the idea for a phony monitory challenge. Most professional magicians such as myself have nothing but contempt for the nasty fellow. And in truth he really never was a very good performer, only good at generating a lot of publicity for himself. I certainly hope I have been of some help to you."

---

Kal K. Korff, Also a Fraud

(Amazon.com Reviews at www.amazon.com...)

"Where Is the Objectivity?, September 15, 2003
Reviewer: Paul Winter (see more about me) from United States
Over the years, I have read more than 100 books on extraterrestrial activity. This is the first book on the subject that made no attempt what so ever at being objective. As an author myself, I understand the standards of quality that most publishers demand. I am completely amazed that Korff was able to find a publisher. If you have read Korff's book and thought that it was convincing, try searching the web for an article entitled "Analysis of Korff's Spaceships of the Pleiades" written by Jeroen Jansen. Jansen performed a point by point analysis of Kroff's criticisms in a much more objective light than Korff ever used. Jansen also points out that mainstream UFO organization officers praised Korff's book. By doing that these officers proved that the brilliant article, "The Psychology of Dreamland" by Terry Hansen was right on the mark; the people who have volunteered to be officers of UFO organizations are debunkers who work for the government. To recap, the most interesting aspect of Kroff's book is that he was able to publish a book that was wholly unacceptable by modern journalistic standards.

Was this review helpful to you?

11 of 17 people found the following review helpful:

Enters the CIA, April 30, 2003
Reviewer: April Seventeen from San Rafael, CA United States
The agenda here is very simple. Kal worked as senior analyst for Star Wars in Livermore California and is out to prove that UFOs don't exist. He tried to do it with a debunking of Roswell, which is another litany of lies.

Star Wars is the main boondoggle of a clique of big government spenders, bent on selling politicians the idea that visitors from space have hostile intentions toward earth. That does not sit well with the Billy Meier message that I encourage anyone to read for the survival of our species.

Meier's messages and photos begin to surface in 1975. By 1980, the CIA did not know what to do with it. Under the pretense of testing public gullibility, two CIA agents came to Berkeley CAL and presented the public evidence of the Meier story. With insight, it was obviously with the intent to falsfify the story. The falsified story would be later debunked.

By 1981, the clique debunkers had created a completely falsified story with numerous outrageous claims that Meier never did, and by painting strings to his numerous photos, when they did not create fakes and attributed them to Billy.

Whenever a real and well documented UFO event occurs, agents for the clique create a counterfeit event, closely ressembling the real event, that is later debunked. They did not have to pay Kal, he just fell for it, unless he was paid to write what he did.

Whenever one comes across the names of Kal Korff, Richard Motzer, James Oberg, Karl Pflock, Philip Klass, Donald Menzel, Carl Sagan and other official debunkers, bear in mind that all of the above worked or benefited from the clique and are out to spread lies.

April Seventeen "Intercession" sold exclusively by Amazon.com

12 of 18 people found the following review helpful:

Poorly Researched, Or Has An Agenda!, February 23, 2002
Reviewer: A reader from Boca Raton, FL
This is one of the worst researched books on the Billy Meier UFO Case I have ever read. In fact this book is so bad that I have to wonder if it was a deliberate attempt at character assassination. Anyone mildly familiar with the Billy Meier case can easily see how poorly researched this book is. So many facts are wrong that it would take an entire book to correct them. If you are interested in the true facts of this case I recommend you read "LIGHT YEARS" By Gary Kinder, "UFO CONTACT FROM THE PLEIADES" by Wendell Stevens or the new book "AND YET THEY FLY" by Guido Moosbrugger. Any of these books are far superior to this book!

7 of 11 people found the following review helpful:

Billy Meier "researcher" Fools Public, May 16, 2001
Reviewer: Philip McAiney (see more about me) from Windsor, ON CANADA
Kal Korff's book about Billy Meier is a thesis on his own imagination. Constantly explaining his in-depth "research" of discovering Meier "hoaxed" all 1,200 photos of UFOs, including 7 8mm films and metal samples that reputable, credible scientists with degrees in their fields have been unable to explain as a hoax backed up by the generality "they're models held up with strings" etc., is proof the book should be displayed in the humor section of a bookstore. Since the compound that belongs to Meier's GROUP (not himself) has an Open Sunday 52 times a year, how can anyone pretend they "infiltrated" it? Showing some honesty and respect will allow anyone to sit and talk to various people there and share their own UFO experiences. Meier knows no one believes him and never will until one of the UFOs lands on their own lawn, or that of the White House on CNN. In the meantime, he writes books about his experiences and his group, the F.I.G.U., has established a Web Site to give free data to interested persons. Checking out www.figu.ch should help people experience and learn some of the data Meier was given, on the condition he would publish it so that people on Earth would have a chance to learn something. A look at the conditions around out planet should convince anyone we could use a new viewpoint."

---

Doesn't anyone research anymore? This is pathetic. I can't believe that anyone still believes that James Randi's Million is authentic. Even worse, Kal K. Korff's ridiculous excuse for a book, "Spaceships of the Pleiades" is full of complete lies and contains a near infinite number of implausible or far-fetched ideas.

Meier did/does have ONE ARM, after all! And even with two arms, and hell, even with assistants he couldn't have faked those photographs!

Steven Spielberg once tried to copy Meier's photographs, and just couldn't do it. He lettered Meier on the matter, asking:

"How did you make those neat UFO films?"

Meier responded:

"Well, when the ships come I point my camera and press the button."

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Where is this documented? And don't list Thefly.com or some other Meier propaganda website. I want a real publication where a date can be checked.

I don't know if you realize this but in order for a prediction of the future to be valid they have to be made before then events are occurring.

Most of the prophecies are in German and the original transcripts can be found in Meier's possession (where else would they be? hello)

However, many of his predicitons were published by him before they came true. This is very well-documented.

www.gaiaguys.net...

---

Did Meier Know About Jupiter's Rings First?

www.rense.com...

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I might add that Rense.com is certainly NOT a Meier propoganda website.

In fact, Rense has interviewed Kal K. Korff, and overall provides a very balanced platform for the distribution of information. He is a rather tolerant host.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Daelume, the reason the serious study of Ufology is because of nut jobs like you. While some of us are interested in rational SERIOUS and REAL FACTS that can be undeniably proven in the search and study of UFOs, whack job nutcases like you screw it up and make legit people like me who are interested in REAL UFO and alien abductions look like nut jobs, because then everyone forgets the hundreds of legit UFO sightings and stories, and they look at people like you, Bill Meier, David Icke, and think: well, look at that nut.

Because you are nuts. Theres reality, and then theres your fantasy world.

George Bush is behind 9/11? Well duh. It can be proven rationally with much detailed eveidence that at the very least his administration was fully aware it was comming and let it happen. THAT actually has solid proof behind it. \

But shapeshifting blood drinking lizard men? Wheres the proof. I dont want this crap cuz I know seceret G men who told me. I want SOLID documentation, or a very good courtcase based on serious evidence that such reptiles are taking over the world.

Proof can be shown that Aliens and UFOs have visited the earth.
Proof can be shown that 9/11 was in part a US govornment plot.
Proof can be shown that that Skull and Bones group is a backside scratching eliteist college fraternity elevating its onw members.

But Im yet to see a shred of proof, other then David Icke pathetic rantings, about hsapeshifting reptiles taking over the freakin world.

Show me proof or shut the hell up, please.

Im waiting..................

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Believe whatever you want, "Evil Elf", it won't change reality.

Since you are clearly very deluded about reality at the moment, I first would suggest you pick up the Alex Jones video, "Matrix of Evil" about the political side of the Illuminati.

Moreover, I would suggest you clear your head of your false preconceptions, which are obviously based upon a conditioned emotion rather than on logic.

I would also suggest that before you say one more word about shapeshifting Reptilians, you gain an objective perspective of the issue by at least reading a David Icke book. I would suggest Tales From the Time Loop as the one which contains the most accurate overall information. I still, as I have said before, however, only agree with around 60-80% of Icke's info.

There really is not such a thing as 'proof' except for a holistic realisation of a logical whole.

You do not appear to have that. You also do not appear to be willing to accept the truth even if you are given all the proof in the world.

But as I said, before you can even begin to call me 'nuts', read an Icke book and at least gain some perspective on the issue.

I would also suggest you read one of Credo Mutwa's interviews, and read perhaps a couple of the thousands of ancient texts describing a Reptilian race that manipulates Earth-humans.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It was my kids's whizzer-craft from Arcturus IV after this stellar revolution's Reptilian High School prom.

I told them not to not drive near Earth!

Kids! What's an alien parent to do?

www.onealclan.com

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

George Bush is behind 9/11? Well duh. It can be proven rationally with much detailed eveidence that at the very least his administration was fully aware it was comming and let it happen. THAT actually has solid proof behind it.

That's what I told people a couple weeks after it happened in 2001, but eveyrone said that I was insane. Some even said that I should be locked up in a mental institution or in prison for making up such 'evil lies' about the government.

At that time, I did not openly talk about the Draco Reptilians or even about the Illuminati. I merely felt a great injustice that 3,000 Americans had been killed by George W. Bush (whom I did know to be a shapeshifter and Illuminatus), and couldn't prevent myself from discussing it with people.

Of course, the idea that GWB blew up the WTC was considered 'the ravings of a lunatic' at the time, much the way that the idea of Draco Reptilians manipulating Earth-based mafias is considered 'insane' by you today.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012
It was my kids's whizzer-craft from Arcturus IV after this stellar revolution's Reptilian High School prom.

I told them not to not drive near Earth!

Kids! What's an alien parent to do?

www.onealclan.com

Lovely for you. Now I suggest you investigate reality and shatter whatever stupid delusions you may have before we end up as a brain-implanted Hive Mind like an Army War College document from 2000 admits is planned.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think I'm done responding. Like I have said before, it does not matter what facts you show some people especially those who are barely gasping to a thread of sanity. I think the bigger issue is how many threads is Daelume going to be allowed to hijack and run into the ground before enough is enough. I�m all for posters getting their 2 cents in on a subject regardless of how crazy they sound but there has to be some sort of limit so that the original intentions of these threads are not destroyed.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

[...]It does not matter what facts you show some people especially those who are barely grasping to a thread of sanity.

You just described yourself in a nutshell.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I HAVE read David Icke's book. And I still hold firmly to my opinion: hes a con man making fat amounts of cash of his reptiles from draco. He is a former soccer player. he is not a messiah.

Alex Jones is only partially correct. Ive seen enough of his stuff on this site my head spins. Guess what though? The UN is bad enough on its own merits. No reptiles needed.

A New World order does not need evil satanic cults to launch it. It doesnt need lizard men to launch it. Humans are more than abundantly capable of inhuman evil and desires and greed.

Bush himself wasnt behind 9/11, but his entire admin. He knew about it, and obeys his masters. We all kinew Cheney really was the president before Dubya got even elected.

So, since Cheney is the real power here, why not reptilian focus on him?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

A New World order does not need evil satanic cults to launch it. It doesnt need lizard men to launch it. Humans are more than abundantly capable of inhuman evil and desires and greed.

So what? What does that proove?

It doesn't change the fact that the Illuminati do participate in Satanic rituals, and are capable of shapeshifting into a Reptilian form.

You obviously have some psychological problem accepting the fact that the Illuminati are shapeshifters.

That is your problem. I suggest you deal with it. You are totally wrong in your assumption that the Illuminati are just regular 'humans'. However, yes, they do qualify as Earth-humans in terms of species category.

Given your energetic field, to be honest you look programmed. If that is a photograph of you as your avatar, you are a victim of specific programming.

Most people assume that specific programming means that someone will be stupid or a conformist, but in reality it almost always means the opposite. Mainstream programming creates conformists. Specific programming often creates very 'rebellious' people in certain ways, and almost universally specifically programmed people are highly intelligent.

They are programmed because of their genetics and innate abilities.

If you don't believe me about your energetic field, ask Stewart Swerdlow (www.stewartswerdlow.com). He is much better at that sort of thing than I am, given that he has vivid psychic perceptive facilities, and was programmed to increase his mentalist/psychic abilities in particular.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Bush himself wasnt behind 9/11, but his entire admin. He knew about it, and obeys his masters. We all kinew Cheney really was the president before Dubya got even elected.

So, since Cheney is the real power here, why not reptilian focus on him?

Cheney and Bush both were directly behind the 9/11 attacks. And yes, Cheney is also a shapeshifter. Both of them are part of the same mafia that goes back to the Knights Templar, Skull and Bones and Father George HW Bush. In fact, every president since Reagan has been a pawn of George Bush Sr. It is very obvious when you examine the evidence.

Bush Jr. is a shapeshifter, by the way, in case you are wondering. Clinton wasn't, but he was still a pawn of the Illuminati.

It doesn't really matter whether one is a shapeshifter or not, anyway. This is more about allegiance and mafia-behaviour than anything else. At the top, however, all of these Illuminati-mafias are controlled, yes, by Reptilian shapeshifters--which means not 'aliens' or 'interdimensionals', persay, but rather shapeshifting Earth-humans with two alternate forms: one human, one Reptilian.

Though indeed many of the shapeshifters have Draco soul-personalities rather than human ones.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Shapeshifting reptiles taking over the freakin world.

They aren't taking over the world. They already control most of the major power centres on Earth.

They're still the same species as you or I. In fact, both of us, being Earth-humans of some kind, have an inner core personality which is Draco-Reptilian in origin. The base sequence of our DNA is Reptilian. We can all express this Reptilian personality--and do.

However, only those with a 50/50 split between human and Draco DNA are capable of shapeshifting. This occurs when they activate their Reptilian mind-pattern.

Whereas you or I would simply behave Reptilian with an R-complex-based mind-pattern, the Illuminati actually physically shapeshift into a Reptilian form.

Also, because of their high percentage of Reptilian DNA, the Illuminati have extremely high testosterone levels, lack regular human emotional responses, and have extreme ritualistic and hierarchical tendancies.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Daelume: Maybe you do not understand the rules. You cannot hijack threads. You are posting messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic. This thread is about whether Billy Meier's UFO experiences are for real or if it is all a hoax. This thread is NOT about reptile aliens, shape-shifting aliens, the Illuminati, 911 conspiracies, etc. You have done this to several threads already. You cannot enter every UFO/ALIEN post and drag it into a discussion over alien reptiles. If you want to create your own thread to discuss this information please do us so the rest of us who do not want to discuss it can ignore your posts.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Daelume: Maybe you do not understand the rules. You cannot hijack threads. You are posting messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic. This thread is about whether Billy Meier's UFO experiences are for real or if it is all a hoax. This thread is NOT about reptile aliens, shape-shifting aliens, the Illuminati, 911 conspiracies, etc. You have done this to several threads already. You cannot enter every UFO/ALIEN post and drag it into a discussion over alien reptiles. If you want to create your own thread to discuss this information please do us so the rest of us who do not want to discuss it can ignore your posts.

I'm not 'hijacking' anything.

In terms of the posts that are 'off topic', she mentioned these topics, and I decided that it was best to respond to them on this thread considering that she mentioned the topics on this thread.

Most of my posts are about Meier, and there is no 'hijacking' going on here.

However, I am pretty much destroying all of your ideas about Meier being a 'hoaxster'.

Why not give me some more of your evidence against Meier?

You seem to have given up after I refuted Korff and Randi...

---

In terms of the Reptilians, I mention them because they are an intrinsic aspect of all of this. I also find it necessary to explain them in some detail so as to clarify what I mean by Draco Reptilians.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
wow.

Good luck guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join