It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier What A Joke!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gzhpcu
nuzobalzo,
Billy Meier is not dead. He is alive, well and kicking and lots of people still believe in him. He is still making money and has a PR agent in the States.
Michael Horn
The con goes on and on. You can't keep a good con down...
Michael Horn's site even has a "scientific analysis" section "proving" authenticity!
LOL!

He's teamed up with Michael Horn?!?!?!?!?!? You mean Michael "Nutcase" Horn of the Sender theory????? It gets worse. Two nutters together who just shouldn't be allowed to leave their padded cells. No wonder the UFO community is a laughing stock when we have morons like this courting publicity!

Grey Pilgrim

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey_Pilgrim

He's teamed up with Michael Horn?!?!?!?!?!? You mean Michael "Nutcase" Horn of the Sender theory????? It gets worse. Two nutters together who just shouldn't be allowed to leave their padded cells. No wonder the UFO community is a laughing stock when we have morons like this courting publicity!

Grey Pilgrim

All I can say is that you are very very misinformed. Wake up to the facts. Billy Meier is in contact with aliens. It is pretty obvious. That does not imply that you should listen to him or the aliens, however, as I have earlier stated.

They might be benevolent (and playing it safe), or they might just be pawns of the Draco Empire, placating the Draco as a means of self-defence.

Considering how much they've lied to Meier, aggrandized themselves, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if they were at least intending to manipulate Earth-humanity.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I would be wary of Acidhead, as well.

give me a straight answer of why ?

The trance movement was created in part by the Israeli Mossad as a revolutionary means of mind-control. It is designed to programme people to accept the New World Religion.

no it wasnt - the psy/goa trance was created in isreal by hippies on the beach having parties , the actual trance scene grew from techno that started in detroit in about 1989

I know this not only from personal connections to certain Mossad-related groups, but also from irrefutable documentation that the drug Ecstasy was created as part of this mind-control project (code named "GOA" after Goa, India and several other meanings), and from corroboration from several people I know involved in the Illuminati.

what has drugs got to do with this thread ???

I am not suggesting that acidhead is necessarily consciously an agent of any mind-control project, but easily he could be a victim of specific mind-control.

ha ha ha , your the one buying into all this - not me , i think its the other way around

Trance music, '___', XTC, etc. are all used in programming. For the most part, the "rave" culture is an Illuminati-created mind-control project, designed to round up rebellious people and condition them to accept the New World Order, particularly the religious aspect of it.

show me proof ,

'___' also damages your DNA. I would advise against using it. I can give you all the medical proof of this if you want to give me a rant about the benefits of '___'.

again , your on about drugs - what has drugs got to do with this thread or me ? if your saying i take lsd, your wrong again - acid is a type of music created on a tb303 synth

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for the legalisation of drugs, but that doesn't make them good for you, now does it?

totally none relevent and who cares ?

On another note, acidhead, you have to wonder what sort of a sense of judgement you have when you would trust information received in a 'trance' on '___', and yet you deny scientific data regarding Meier's photographs?

you are a very shallow person , you have assumed lots about me when you know so little - tell me when i have been in a "trance on lsd"?
your attacking me personally with things you know nothing about - grow up

Sounds like doublethink to me.

sounds like some people without a clue mouthing off to me

In terms of the noise being made with stereo equipment, I'm sorry but that's just ridiculous. There is no way you could create that alleged Beamship noise with stereo equipment--not even with the best Hollywood stuff.

and your an expert on this matter ? show me your credentials
i have a home studio with more audio equipment in than most recording studios , i have been creating sounds since i was 13 and now im 32.

listen to this sound please.

ufo thing

given the factors that :-

a. i had different mics/speakers
b. i had lower volume (it was late at night)
c. i was in a closed space
d. i do not know how meiers created the noise (but he did)

i done a pretty close job in about 5 mins using a comb filter , a delay unit and a microphone - all these where available in the early 60's to everyone

have fun

[edit on 24-6-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead

Meier has absolutely no desire to be "believed", let alone worshipped.

your right , he just has lots of webpages , lots of books written about him (which he doesnt get any money from of course
) and is after the $1m off randi

Woah. Acidhead, if you think that James Randi is credible, you need to stop tripping on acid. His "1 million dollar" is a total scam (he has lost it to many people, not just Meier. Uri Geller has also totally destroyed Randi's claim that he doesn't owe him a million dollars. So at the very least, Randi owes Geller and Meier 1 million dollars each. That's 2 million that he hasn't yet paid)

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   

give me a straight answer of why ?

I would be wary of you because you are obviously very programmed and/or dogmatic. Your thought-patterns are also riddled with doublethink.

no it wasnt - the psy/goa trance was created in isreal by hippies on the beach having parties , the actual trance scene grew from techno that started in detroit in about 1989

I know where GOA trance came from. It was a creation of the Israeli Mossad. The techno/trance movement in America was created by a sister project in the United States called MKULTRA which involved Dr. Timothy Leary. Believe what you will, it doesn't change the facts. Trance music can be fun to listen and/or dance to, but you have to be careful what you let it do to you. Trance is up there with Country music when it comes to mind-control. There is more MK in Trance, Religious and Country music than any other genres.

listen to this sound please.

I did listen to it. It is a lame attempt at copying the Meier sound. Meier's sound has far more depth and realistic reverberation. There is no way that Meier's sound was created using stereo equipment. If he did fake it, the original sound would have to come from a physical source.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
wow - this thread just gets crazier and crazier.

acidhead - nice information btw. I was getting tired of being the only person posting against this madness.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by zerotime]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

Unfortunately for you, mainstream reality is the illusion. Meier's case is only one isolated incident. Truth is far stranger than fiction, in this case, and for good reason. A mundane reality tunnel feels more comfortable to the masses.

There are many things in the world far stranger than a guy in Switzerland photographing and filming Beamships.

Magicians who think that they're scientists, for instance, are plenty these days.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   

this madness.

Well, if the idea of Pleiadeians visiting a farmer in Switzerland is 'madness', what are your ideas about reality?

Where did humanity come from? Where is your evidence to support your claims?

In terms of the Illuminati, how do you think it all works? Is it all an accident?

You need to question your own belief systems before you can open your mind up to any even small fragment of truth. Most of the things we are taught to believe from an early age are lies.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
you got me Daelume. Preach on bro. preach on

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it. - Voltaire

[edit on 24-6-2004 by zerotime]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I did listen to it. It is a lame attempt at copying the Meier sound. Meier's sound has far more depth and realistic reverberation. There is no way that Meier's sound was created using stereo equipment. If he did fake it, the original sound would have to come from a physical source.

as i said - it wont be exact until u use the exact equipment used

I KNOW IT TO BE DELAYED FEEDBACK - how?

if u listen to the very start of the original audio from billys "ufo" then you hear a click - this click has an echo on it - that click is made when someone touches the microphone - this is total proof that it is recorded as i say

if you refuse to accept that as proof then your totally clueless about anything to do with audio and i suggest you clean your ears out and learn things instead of personally attacking people

try showing how you know im wrong

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   

if you refuse to accept that as proof then your totally clueless about anything to do with audio and i suggest you clean your ears out and learn things instead of personally attacking people instead of showing how you know im wrong

Clever (or perhaps desperate) theory, but you're still wrong. The Meier sound couldn't have been made using delayed feedback. It just couldn't be done that way. You obviously haven't analysed all of the nuances of the Meier sound.

And your sound is still a very lame attempt at copying the Meier sound. It seems inappropriate to even use the word 'copy', as all in all it sounds so little like the sound made by the Beamship.

It actually sounds more like a sample that Pink Floyd would use.

Maybe you can put it to use and amalgamate the sound into music, rather than taking your ridiculous argument any further about how Meier supposedly created the beamship noise.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   

you got me Daelume. Preach on bro. preach on

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it. - Voltaire

It seems to me that you're the one with an ingrained dogma.

Unfortunately most Earth-humans have been very conditioned throughout their lives to believe in certain religions which they do not even realise are religions. Most notably is the religion of 'reality', which ironically has no basis in actual reality at all.

I suppose that all of the zeros out there will have to find out the hard way about reality. Enjoy yourselves, because it won't be fun.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume
All I can say is that you are very very misinformed. Wake up to the facts. Billy Meier is in contact with aliens. It is pretty obvious. That does not imply that you should listen to him or the aliens, however, as I have earlier stated.
They might be benevolent (and playing it safe), or they might just be pawns of the Draco Empire, placating the Draco as a means of self-defence.
Considering how much they've lied to Meier, aggrandized themselves, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if they were at least intending to manipulate Earth-humanity.

You're kidding, right?

Meier is a fraud. His photographs are an absolute joke. It's testement to the gullibility of some people that he is taken seriously at all.

He's already admitted to making "models" of the ships. People seem very keen on basing a lot of their defence of him on the fact that it would be difficult, if not impossible for a one armed man to fake the photographs. Oh, come on! Ever heard of a tripod for a camera?? As the UFO's are simply dinner plates and soup bowls glued together (psychicinvestigator.com...), it's fairly obvious he just throws them like a frisbe whilst filming. How many arms do you need to throw a frisbe? Erm, yep. One!

This thread is about as surreal as I've ever seen on ATS.

AFAIC, Michael Horn and Billy Meier are just a waste of space.

Grey Pilgrim

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Clever (or perhaps desperate) theory, but you're still wrong. The Meier sound couldn't have been made using delayed feedback. It just couldn't be done that way. You obviously haven't analysed all of the nuances of the Meier sound.

so you have analysed the naunses of the sound ? show me your results

show me why it is impossible to do that way ?

ok we're missinformed on some facts - show us some facts please so we can learn

Unfortunately for you, mainstream reality is the illusion. Meier's case is only one isolated incident. Truth is far stranger than fiction, in this case, and for good reason. A mundane reality tunnel feels more comfortable to the masses.

which can also be fired back as your little world of aliens and abductions and lizard men feels more comfotable to you

Where did humanity come from? Where is your evidence to support your claims?

because our origins are unknown at this moment in time , this does not prove god / aliens made us

show us your proof that we where created by aliens

In terms of the Illuminati, how do you think it all works? Is it all an accident?

i think that should be - how do YOU think it all worlks , your on here with all the answers but you dont seem to show any of them

Unfortunately most Earth-humans have been very conditioned throughout their lives to believe in certain religions which they do not even realise are religions. Most notably is the religion of 'reality', which ironically has no basis in actual reality at all.

so now youre not an earth human ? maybe you class yourself as special ?

now its time for you to show us why we are wrong

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Give it up guys. It is a useless fight. Everyone that says anything against what Daelume is saying is just going to receive a personal attack from him. That's how these people work. They can't deal with reality or with actual facts and when someone points out something different from their beliefs they freak out.

We just have to face the truth. Daelume is more enlightened that us. I think every personal attack shows us that.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Give it up guys. It is a useless fight. Everyone that says anything against what Daelume is saying is just going to receive a personal attack from him. That's how these people work. They can't deal with reality or with actual facts and when someone points out something different from their beliefs they freak out.
We just have to face the truth. Daelume is more enlightened that us. I think every personal attack shows us that.

You're probably right. But at the same time, I think it's incredibly silly that people like Daelume make wild statements without any credible evidence whatsoever, then attack the critic rather than the criticism when challenged.

Come on Daelume, I'm waiting for a rebuttal to my arguments and for you to provide some proof to us all. You have a belief you are willing to defend? Then, defend it or stop posting on this thread. I'm beginning to think you are just a Troll.

Grey Pilgrim

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

extra large pix

don't know what to make of it.......

THIS is what youre saying is REAL? THIS obvious fake?

For gods sake, it looks like those tacky chandeliers at Caesars Palace in vegas! Puleeze!

As for sound effects, Acidhead is right. People seem to forget synthesizers go back to the 60's. You could make all sorts of fake noises. Its not that hard.

How do you think they made all those cheesy sound effects in star trek?

Bill Meier is a total fake. Looks like some kook hippie that got lost in the redwood forest. Comon. Please tell me you dont believe him.

That second picture in the beginning of this thread looks like the Robot from Lost in Space. Im a believer in UFOs and Aliens, and even I can see this dude's collection of UFO pics are total crap.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by quadricle

Originally posted by acidheadtell me they are not little nuts and led's on the bottom of it please

extra large pix

don't know what to make of it.......

i do - its an LED heat massager from the 70's , cant find a good pic of one now as they are all recent pics

lmfao - just read the audio engineers report about the sound

for people who understand compression with cassettes - it is impossible to hear birds and things in the background while some ufo is making deafining noises (what are the birds sitting there chirping for anyway while this huge craft makes these noises)

there where 30 or more discrete frequencies in a randomly constantly shifting mix that ranged from 4hz to 2170hz,

which has just explained my comb filter - if you need to know what comb filtering is - SEARCH IT

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

i do - its an LED heat massager from the 70's , cant find a good pic of one now as they are all recent pics

LOL!!!

I award 10/10 for effort.
0/10 for originality.

Cheers,
Grey Pilgrim

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
sorry your right , its the arse end of a flying saucer

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>