It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier What A Joke!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

wow.

Good luck guys.

I created a new thread called "Draco Reptilians" for the discussion of the Draco.

Resume discussion of the Meier case.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume
Why not give me some more of your evidence against Meier?

Erm, why don't you give us some evidence instead? You are the one asserting that Meier has integrity. Prove it. Provide a cast iron case that would stand up in a court of law **without** all the bull you've been spouting so far. To say something is right because *you* have personally experienced it, or because Meier says so is NOT evidence.

I want to see evidence. Let's begin with a response from you to zerotime's excellent post (number 619402). Remember though: you cannot use Meier's own statements or your own anecdotes to support your argument. It must be proof.

I have also read some of Icke's work and he also makes assertions with no evidence. He assumes very early on that the reader agrees that the Reptilians are here. Yet, he provides absolutely no evidence to support this.

I truly do believe in the probability of alien life and that at least some UFO's are genuine, but cannot accept heresay as proof positive.

Grey Pilgrim

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey_Pilgrim

Erm, why don't you give us some evidence instead?

Thus far you have already seen plenty of evidence for the Meier case and haven't been swayed by it.

Obviously you are a deluded fool living in a fantasy world--a mundane reality tunnel manufactured by ignorance.

No matter what evidence you see, your opinion apparently won't change.

Do you even know where most of the Meier 'controversy' arises from?

Kal K. Korff and James Randi--both of which have been debunked as frauds.

And I would like to see some of your 'evidence' against Meier. In reality, there probably isn't any. Just lame excuses for evidence put forth by liars like Korff and Randi.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i like the line that we people are deluded because we dont believe lizard aliens are running the planet - funny as f...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You want evidence, here you are,

First lets see some photos (gee...these look quite real!!)

A model hanging much closer to the camera than the van...

(I love this one)

Here you can find how to make the Wedding Cake UFO model. (It is in German, I guess, but the pictures talk by themselves).

Some links about the fake alien girls pictures ("... the two women shown on the photographs are not Asket and Nera from the DAL-Universe but their American doubles..." yeah, right!"

www.rense.com...
www.beyondroswell.com...
(pics at the bottom)

Now let�s take a look at an interview to Billy.

"Q: How long does it take the Pleiadians/Plejarans to travel through space from their home worlds to Earth? And how is it possible for them to span the astronomic distance of approximately 500 light years?

A: During their initial contact period the trip from their deviated space-and-time-configuration in the dimension beyond the Pleiades visible from Earth took about 7 hours. Over time and with their technology continually advancing, the trip was shortened to 7 minutes. With their latest mode of transportation, using transmitters, they can traverse any designated distance throughout the entire universe instantly, without any loss of time whatsoever."

But earlier, in the same interview, he had said:

"A little over 50,000 years ago, when the extraterrestrials discovered and began inhabiting the Plejares star cluster and its planets..."

So, let me see...this people have been traveling through the stars for 50,000 years (!!), but, their just get the tecnology to make a trip of 7 hours in 7 minutes in the last 40 years...good for them.

And there�s more:

"Q: Why do the extraterrestrials not land in full view of the public, for instance in front of the United Nations Palais...?

A: The reasons for this vary. But a significant one is that they are governed by a directive, which states that the Pleiadians/Plejarans are neither allowed to reveal themselves to terrestrials nor can they interfere in any manner, shape or form with the events of the human population on any planet who is still incapable of considerable space travel."

And later,

"Q: Why did the extraterrestrials mandate you to take photographs and movie footage of their beamships and their flight maneuvers?

A: Their rationale was to designate me to produce the sharpest and best photo and movie film material the world has yet seen of the extraterrestrial flying objects, which we terrestrials usually call UFOs. The material I produced would serve to provoke a worldwide UFO controversy that would finally provide a wake-up call to the people on Earth in matters pertaining to extraterrestrial life."

Well...nice contradiction, isn�t it?

You can read the whole interview here

It is said that Billy and his out-of-this-world-friends went back in time and took photographs of dinosaurs! I couldn�t find any of them, but I�m sure they must be hilarious.

I think that�s enough evidence. If there are pictures that cannot be proven fake, that doesn�t mean they are real. It just mean nobody found out how he forge them...yet.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey_Pilgrim

Why not give me some more of your evidence against Meier?

Erm, why don't you give us some evidence instead? You are the one asserting that Meier has integrity. Prove it. Provide a cast iron case that would stand up in a court of law **without** all the bull you've been spouting so far. To say something is right because *you* have personally experienced it, or because Meier says so is NOT evidence.

I want to see evidence. Let's begin with a response from you to zerotime's excellent post (number 619402). Remember though: you cannot use Meier's own statements or your own anecdotes to support your argument. It must be proof.

I have also read some of Icke's work and he also makes assertions with no evidence. He assumes very early on that the reader agrees that the Reptilians are here. Yet, he provides absolutely no evidence to support this.

I truly do believe in the probability of alien life and that at least some UFO's are genuine, but cannot accept heresay as proof positive.

Grey Pilgrim

that's your opinion. I must advise you that on the subject of both Meier and the Reptilians you are totally incorrect (perhaps misled).

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
i like the line that we people are deluded because we dont believe lizard aliens are running the planet - funny as f...

Again, I ask you how you think the planet operates?

And again, I must laugh at how pathetically ignorant you are.,

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin
You want evidence, here you are,

Do you believe everything that Kal K. Korff says?

Jesus, man, this stuff is B.S.

The explanations of how Meier 'made' the 'model' wedding-cake ship are debunked by the film which quite clearly shows that it is at least 12 feet in diameter.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
you go from strength to strengh - not only can you not hear the fake , you cannot see the fake , you believe in a small fantasy world

about 5 people now have asked you to show us something and you havent even tried , you ignore it and carry on telling people how ignorant they are or how blind they are because we cant see the lizards

show me 1 picture of a lizard man please - if not - give it a rest as your getting pretty boring with the same old drival

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

you go from strength to strengh - not only can you not hear the fake , you cannot see the fake , you believe in a small fantasy world

about 5 people now have asked you to show us something and you havent even tried , you ignore it and carry on telling people how ignorant they are or how blind they are because we cant see the lizards

show me 1 picture of a lizard man please - if not - give it a rest as your getting pretty boring with the same old drival

For obvious reasons, there are no known photographs of Draco Reptilians available to the general public.

Even if there were, you would probably say that they were a 'hoax', no matter how clearly real they were. Just look at the way you react to Meier!

You are the one living in a fantasy world. You deny the evidence in favour of reinforcing your belief systems about reality.

I haven't yet seen you question mainstream reality's view of the world in any serious manner.

I suggest that you check out the thread I created regarding Draco Reptilians, for now:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(and if they reactivate it, move your discussion there)

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Dised about the actual state of reality by a member named acidhead! I love it!

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Dised about the actual state of reality by a member named acidhead! I love it!

According to him, he has never taken '___'. I made the same wrong assumption about him, and for that I apologise.

However, he is entrapped in a narrow, mundane and lie-ridden reality tunnel, and that is simply a statement of fact.

(as a note, it is more dangerous to believe in a lie than to trip on '___'--by far)

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

For obvious reasons, there are no known photographs of Draco Reptilians available to the general public.

yeah - there are no lizard aliens living in our earth is the one i think of first

Even if there were, you would probably say that they were a 'hoax', no matter how clearly real they were. Just look at the way you react to Meier!

look around - plenty of ufo discussion that i havent decided to call a hoax - meiers to me plainly is - people have shown you all kinds off proof to point to him being a hoax and you seem to refuse it

You are the one living in a fantasy world. You deny the evidence in favour of reinforcing your belief systems about reality.

what evidence ? meiers is not evidence and neither is david icke , show me some evidence

I haven't yet seen you question mainstream reality's view of the world in any serious manner.

thats because i havent seen any lizard - why would i question reality if i dont see them , if i did see them i think i would call the doctor first

I suggest that you check out the thread I created regarding Draco Reptilians, for now

ok - read it - i see you posting sites to www.reptiliansareus.com and thats supposed to be evidence ?

the thing i found really good was david icke - he is travelling the usa and found 12 people who have seen aliens
if i advertised i was looking for people who seen father xmas around america - i wonder how many people would stand forward in their claims

sorry - dont buy it , we want to see a lizard

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

By the way, "Jonna", the cultural clique that you apparently belong to ("Cyber"/"Posthuman") is mind-control designed to make cybernetic implantation look 'cool' and 'rebellious', thus promoting future kids to accept brain implants from the government which hook them up to a Hive Mind system spanning the entire globe.

If you don't believe me, just look at the Converging Technologies Report, which admits to all of this:

www.independent-media.tv...

There is an even more damning Army War College document which Alex Jones posssesses and which has unfortunately been removed from the Internet after he exposed it.

Here is the PDF file of the Converging Technologies Report, which calls for a mind-controlled hive mind which will be sold to the people using PR such as the "Cyber/Posthuman" and Body Piercing culture.

wtec.org/ConvergingTechnologies/Report/NBIC-pre-publication.pdf

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

yeah - there are no lizard aliens living in our earth is the one i think of first

More like any photographs of a Draco Reptilian are confiscated or destroyed before they can reach the public. However, Alex Jones of Infowars did manage to videotape a Satanic ritual held by the elite at Bohemian Grove, which is Reptilian in cultural origin (see some of the ritul at www.infowars.com...

look around - plenty of ufo discussion that i havent decided to call a hoax - meiers to me plainly is - people have shown you all kinds off proof to point to him being a hoax and you seem to refuse it

You only believe that because of the implications of believing Meier's story.

Your 'proof' that Meier's case is a hoax is even more of a joke than Korff's. Aurelius demonstrated that quite well earlier.

what evidence ? meiers is not evidence and neither is david icke , show me some evidence

You don't consider anything that conflicts with your current reality tunnel evidence. Obviously you are very willing to feel comfortable.

thats because i havent seen any lizard - why would i question reality if i dont see them , if i did see them i think i would call the doctor first

I'm not talking about the Reptilians in particular, I mean that you don't seem to question mainstream reality in general. You are excessively sceptical of Meier and Icke, and yet have not yet demonstrated the ability to question mainstream ideas.

ok - read it - i see you posting sites to www.reptiliansareus.com and thats supposed to be evidence ?

You clearly did not examine the evidence I presented. That was only a small portion of what I intended to present as well, but I was cut off when out of the blue the thread was locked (for no apparent reason).

Look, believe whatever you want to. It doesn't effect me, so I shouldn't even care what you believe. I know what I know to be reality. I don't need to waste my time arguing with someone like you about it.

You'll find out about the Draco Reptilians one way or another some day.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

By the way, "Jonna", the cultural clique that you apparently belong to ("Cyber"/"Posthuman") is mind-control designed to make cybernetic implantation look 'cool' and 'rebellious', thus promoting future kids to accept brain implants from the government which hook them up to a Hive Mind system spanning the entire globe.

Dude! You really need to put some of this into the short story section. Then you might actually earn some respect for what you are saying. The problem is not your opinion on the material itself, but the idea that you are claiming it to be fact without providing a shred of evidence.

Deny ignorance, don't bathe in it!

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The thing about a UFO hoaxer is this...

If you can prove even one photo is fake, then you can pretty much bet the rest are too....

And that one with it over the Van? Faker than fake. The object is obviously closer to the camera....

This reeks of Bill Waters and George Adamski, it really does....

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Dissed about the actual state of reality by a member named acidhead! I love it!

According to him, he has never taken '___'. I made the same wrong assumption about him

When did I ever accuse him of taking acid? You really do live in your own little world, don't you! Read the sentence really slow if it helps.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Dissed about the actual state of reality by a member named acidhead! I love it!

According to him, he has never taken '___'. I made the same wrong assumption about him

When did I ever accuse him of taking acid? You really do live in your own little world, don't you! Read the sentence really slow if it helps.

You made fun of his SN, saying that it was ironic that someone named ACIDHEAD was accusing me of living in a fantasy world.

In terms of the "Cyber" culture, go a head and be manipulated by PR. See if I care.

My God. You guys are a motley couple to debate with. One of you is a "Cyber" idiot who has bought into the "posthuman" PR campaign, and the other is a 'trance' artist with a surprisingly narrow reality tunnel and no ability to question what he was taught in school.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You made fun of his SN, saying that it was ironic that someone named ACIDHEAD was accusing me of living in a fantasy world.

I see no fun being 'made' in my comment and if acidhead took it as such then I apologize, but I really don't think that little of him to make such a mistake.

My God. You guys are a motley couple to debate with. One of you is a "Cyber" idiot who has bought into the "posthuman" PR campaign, and the other is a 'trance' artist with a surprisingly narrow reality tunnel and no ability to question what he was taught in school.

You probably lick your mother with that mouth too, don't you?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join