It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick Oracle Card Readings...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mountainmeg
If you have the time and inclination, I would love to have a reading on an issue that has been weighing on my mind. I have a son with autism. I would like to know if he will live well/live independently and be happy.

Card: Focus upon divine and perfect health

Meaning:

Archangel michael says that the key to good health is to focus upon well ebing instead of sickness of injury. You drew this card as a reminder to stay centered on your desires - not your fears. Bodies react instantly to love and fear , so choose love in this situation. Pour genuine affection and blessings into every cell. Visualise and expect perfect health for yourself and others. Speak of yourself and loved ones in terms of perfect health, affirming that all is well.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hope I didn't miss out.
There is just one question I have if you have time. If you don't that's fine as well.

Question:

Will I be going on a trip soon?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
question:who will i fall in love with next?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
Hope I didn't miss out.
There is just one question I have if you have time. If you don't that's fine as well.

Question:

Will I be going on a trip soon?

Thanks.

Card: You're on the right path

card meaning:

You've drawn this card as validation that your thoughts and actionsa re in the right direction toward achieving your lifes purpose and inner peace. You've been carefully listening to your guidance from within, and the angels applaud you for following it faithfully. Although you may not clearly see whats up ahead, the angels want you to know that they're guiding and protecting you every step of the way. Keep up the good work

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow12
question:who will i fall in love with next?

Sorry the cards wouldn't give a specific sort of answer to this question.... if you have one more general such as 'will i fall in love again' rather than to whom, then the cards fall into that category...

Regards
Marty

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Archangel michael says that the key to good health is to focus upon well ebing instead of sickness of injury. You drew this card as a reminder to stay centered on your desires - not your fears. Bodies react instantly to love and fear , so choose love in this situation. Pour genuine affection and blessings into every cell. Visualise and expect perfect health for yourself and others. Speak of yourself and loved ones in terms of perfect health, affirming that all is well.

I appreciate it. This answer helps me feel I'm on the right path. we treat him everyday as if he *will* live independently and do for himself. Thank you for the affirmation.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Readings are now over!

Apologies for anyone who wants a reading done, i think i've worn myself out LOL, but hope the people who have had their cards read that its appreciated on some level

Thanks again for participating on this project

marty

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Will I find love in the place I hope to live?

Edit: How unlucky! I spent too long wording my question. Thanks anyway.

[edit on 23/1/10 by Starändajad]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I guess i can post mine for tomorrow or whenever.

I need to know, am I right or wrong?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Thank you.

If people saw the answer you gave me they would probably ask why you didn't give me a direct yes or no question. However, that card and meaning really helps me. It really is more to that question that I can hardly believe and that card answered it beautifully.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Another Question!

The help you (or the cards...how ever you look at it) have given me keeps me coming back!

Should I continue to pursue journalism?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
First, l'd like to say what an amazingly generous thing you are doing here.

l feel terrible even putting this into words, but should l stop wondering, in my secret heart, if there is a deeper love out there for me?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
question: will i fall in love again?

thanks

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hope you have time to answer one more )

I have 2 questions

Will I ever find my soul mate

will I move out of CA and is so where

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well I Am Marty, I do also do tarot (however normally just for me), but am interested in what you see for me.

Here is my question..
Did I choose the right major/career path?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join