It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick Oracle Card Readings...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Actually, this is pretty accurate. A couple of years ago, I stayed under an abusive boss for three years. She really hurt me and shot my confidence to hell. Now I'm scared to death I will get another boss like her and that she really was correct about me.

Thursday, I will be speaking with my therapist about her and reading the letter that I wrote the boss. It isn't nice. Before I can find a position and be happy, I need to let go of my grudge and fear.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

It seems I am too late for a quick reading today, but maybe if you get time you could do one for me sometime please?

I don't have a specific question really, but I thought it would be cool to see what card came out for me...hopefully not the "you need to get out more" card.

Many thanks in advance!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Ooops! Two for the price of one!

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Eevee]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eevee

It seems I am too late for a quick reading today, but maybe if you get time you could do one for me sometime please?

I don't have a specific question really, but I thought it would be cool to see what card came out for me...hopefully not the "you need to get out more" card.

Many thanks in advance!

Ok here's a quick one for you..

Card: Keep your eyes on your targeted intention

Someone else in the thread got that card too for one of their questions, so if you scroll through, you should get the specific meaning for it
Apologies for not re-typing it

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Thank you, that was very kind of you!

I scrolled back and found the card meaning:

Archangel Michael has been guiding you along the path of your life's purpose. Can you feel the rush of excitement whenever you think about your desired occupation and activities? This is a signal that you're on the right path, and this card reminds you to keep a steady eye on your goals. Continuously visualize that you already have the career or volunteer work of your dreams. See yourself helping people or issues that are dear to your heart. Imagine that you have complete financial security while you devote yourself to this important work.

Any desire that you have is viable as long as you stay focused upon it. The path to making your intentions are reality may differ from your expectations, yet the outcome is likely to exceed your dreams. Know that the angels walk beisde you throughout your journey . Keep the faith, and keep going.

I am currently doing volunteer work, and have been for the past year, yesterday I was offered a permanent (paid..YAY!!
) position. They even told me that I could choose the hours I want to do!

Very interesting, thanks again!

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Eevee]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Thankyou dearly, I feel at peace.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
LOL! You quit right when I ask my questions, then start right after and ignore mine
Anyway, I'll try again I guess..

Should I take my journey into seclusion and live off of the land until my services are needed?

Should I worry about 2012?

How is my dog, Cali?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
LOL! You quit right when I ask my questions, then start right after and ignore mine
Anyway, I'll try again I guess..

Should I take my journey into seclusion and live off of the land until my services are needed?

Should I worry about 2012?

How is my dog, Cali?

Sorry if i missed the questions...perhaps because you asked three... I can only do one at a time, so out of the three, pick one for me to do a reading on... btw, nothing to worry about 2012 on a general perspective

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hi there I'm a Marty

I was wondering if you would be able to do a reading for me please, when you have some spare time and are able to do so.

My question is: What does the future hold in regards to my current love relationship?

Thanking you for your time and energy. It is much appreciated.

May Grace and Abundance fill your life daily.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
What am i supposed to be doing with my life?

and

Why am i so confused about my life?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948
Hi there I'm a Marty

I was wondering if you would be able to do a reading for me please, when you have some spare time and are able to do so.

My question is: What does the future hold in regards to my current love relationship?

Thanking you for your time and energy. It is much appreciated.

May Grace and Abundance fill your life daily.

Card: Go Forward Fearlessly

Meaning

This card is a sign that you're on the right path and that its safe for you to move forward with your plans. As long as you hold intentions that are focused on your hearts desire, your steps will automatically poised in the right direction. Right now its important for you to take action - no matter how small or seemingly inconsequential--toward your desired outcome. Ask archangel michael for guidance by saying "Please show me the next step" and he'll come to your aid. And all the while, he'll also be protecting and supporting you through these significant life changes

Possible specific meaning: Enter this relationship with an open heart and mind...

the other meanings are not specific to your question

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by KevinHavoc
What am i supposed to be doing with my life?

and

Why am i so confused about my life?

Both questions I asked as 1...however two cards came out, they both fell out of the deck whilst shuffling.

Card 1: This situation is already resolved
Card 2: You created this situation, and you have the power to change it.

Card 1 meaning:

This card comes to you as reassurance that the situation you're inquiring about is happily concluded. The angels have been working behind the scenes to heal the source of your concerns. Althou you may not yet see how the issue has been resolved, trust that it has. Let go of worries, and relax with certainty that all is well.

Card 2 meaning:

This card is a reminder that YOU are a powerful creator, made in the image and likeness of the Divine Creator! You're not a passive victim; you have the right and the skills to rise above and change everything in this situation and relationship. However as long as you blame others or believe that they're controlling you, you'll remain stuck. But by calling upon the Divine Creator and archangel michael, and then taking charge according to your guidance, you can change everything in miraculous ways

I hope these were helpfull

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wow....haha thanks!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I actually have one more question, if you dont mind.

What has come of me and jeff?

This is a very important one for me haha

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Hi Im a Marty

Thank you so much for this reading. Things have been changing relationship-wise for me, and plans have been tentatively made. However I still had a hint of uncertainty in my own mind. I was not able to visualize the desired outcome in this instance (which usually means for me that either it won't happen, or Universe has other plans in regards to what I was asking about).
Thank you

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have a question concerning my last reading, if that is OK with you. I got some new information today that I think explains the the card in more detail. I am wondering if that could truly be what the card meant.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KevinHavoc
I actually have one more question, if you dont mind.

What has come of me and jeff?

This is a very important one for me haha

Urmmm hope this helps..

Card: Romance angels are helping you

Meaning:

This card validates that your prayers concerning your love life have been heard and answered. there's a special group of ethereal beings called the romance angels who specifically work with matters of the heart. These angels are giving you intuitive guidance to prepare you for a great love.

To manifest a soul mate romance, you must express the qualities you desire in a partner. So the romance angels may ask you to make healthful lifestyle changes; focus on self improvement; learn additional interesting hobbies; or make new friends. The more that you listen to your intuition, the faster your prayers for a loving relationship will be answered

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I have a question concerning my last reading, if that is OK with you. I got some new information today that I think explains the the card in more detail. I am wondering if that could truly be what the card meant.

Card: Positive thoughts bring positive results (it fell out and it also appeared on the top of the deck)

I believe this card has come out before... if you go back through the threads check it out and see what it means

Regards
Marty

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Uh wow. Never thought of it like that. Thanks a bunch!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If you have the time and inclination, I would love to have a reading on an issue that has been weighing on my mind. I have a son with autism. I would like to know if he will live well/live independently and be happy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join