It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick Oracle Card Readings...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ok, here goes, jumping in the deep end here.

I love the law of attraction, and I do believe in that we attract that of which we think about most (even that of which we don't want). And I believe oracle cards work in the same fashion. The specific deck I have are 'Archangel Michael' Cards by 'Doreen Virtue'. Its a 44 card deck, you simply shuffle them whilst asking a question, and then take the top card when you 'feel' its right.

Now I don't personally believe there's an archangel Michael thats guiding me with these cards, i'll leave that up to conjecture, what i DO believe, is that the feelings and thoughts going into the pack whilst shuffling will bring about and answer that is worthy of the question...

So what I'm offering, is to test this theory out, I would like to offer the first 5 questions (and more if its working well) an avenue for a question to be asked, and I will ask the question whilst shuffling, and I will report back on everything the card has to say. What I would like for you to do though, is to give me feedback if its all hogwash (in which case after a few I will disregard this experiment) or if its good, in which case, I will continue. Lets not forget the main part, this is to have fun people, also discussion on how they would work would be great!

Now please, no 'will I win the lotto' or such questions, do you really need an answer to that. So here I go.... first questions is one I will ask.

* Will this experiment in the oracle reading, provide entertainment to those reading the thread, and will people receive the answers they are looking for.

RESULT:
Well the top card i was 'spend more time outdoors'.... I can hear everyone LOL'ing as they read this...but a card did come out whilst i shuffled and fell on the table, and that was 'a favorable outcome'

Now i am going with gut instinct here, i am leaning towards the card that fell on table was the card that was meant to be read...... so here goes.

The cards' meaning for a favorable outcome is....

A Situation that you're concerned about has already resolved itself with fairness and justice, and you (and others involved) will be pleased with the outcome. You may not see the solution at this moment, but trust that its already in place. The more that you can let go and allow 'god' to be in charge, the faster your favorable outcome will manifest

Now there are specific meanings to cards, but that was a summary to that question. I will provide specific meanings to the readings I do.

So lets have some fun!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Question- Why do I constantly feel like I shouldn't put roots down or make plans for the future....?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
Question- Why do I constantly feel like I shouldn't put roots down or make plans for the future....?

Card: Make a Commitment

You drew this card because you're asking about how to improve a situation. Archangel Michael advises you to fully commit to your desired outcome. If you're tentative or unsure if you're deserving or worthy enough, then the final result will be unsatisfactory. However, by making a commitment, you'll help spark movement in your life.

Possible specific meanings: Commit to your current relationship to create more intimacy and satisfaction, Allow yourself to fully enjoy each moment, completely immerse yourself in an exciting project, If you're a musician or an artist, become deeply mindful of every note played or each stroke of your paintbrush, be confident as you speak and write.

--------

how's that

[edit on 18/1/2010 by Im a Marty]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
question: where should I be?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

You drew this card because you're asking about how to improve a situation. Archangel Michael advises you to fully commit to your desired outcome. If you're tentative or unsure if you're deserving or worthy enough, then the final result will be unsatisfactory. However, by making a commitment, you'll help spark movement in your life. Possible specific meanings: Commit to your current relationship to create more intimacy and satisfaction, Allow yourself to fully enjoy each moment, completely immerse yourself in an exciting project, If you're a musician or an artist, become deeply mindful of every note played or each stroke of your paintbrush, be confident as you speak and write. -------- how's that

That's awesome! Kind of vague, but it does make sense in my current situation. My mind is always floating around somewhere and I find it difficult to focus. So, at least I can apply the above 'advice' if you can call it that.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'll bite.

Will the cottage happen?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
two questions, if it isn't cheating.

1. will i get pregnant soon

2. should we buy the ranch or two story house

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
question: where should I be?

A card fell out whilst shuffling the deck, and it was:

Card: Sense of Humor

Card Meaning

This situation would benefit from your sense of humor. View your experience as if you were watching a scene from a movie, Keeping in mind -- as shakespear said -- that "all the worlds a stage". What you find humorous about human nature in this scenario?

By getting a new perspective on everyones behaviour, you can automatically detach with love, humor allows people to drop their defences so that love can enter and heal the situation and relationships. Thats why God and the Angels have a wonderful sense of humor....and so do you!!

Possible Specific Meanings: Know that laughter is the best medicine, watch a funny movie or TV show to boost your mood, you're lifes purpose may involve comedic writing, acting, or speaking. Learn some new jokes as a way to help your relationships, enroll in a stand-up comedy class to increase your speaking skills and self-confidence.

---
Let me know if that has any relevance what so ever to the question, i know its not directly answering 'where' you should be, perhaps its an inner question, that you need to be in a jovial mood...an emotion, not a place perhaps...thats my take on it

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

The cards may seem vague, but think of it this way, would 44 cards answer the every question you have in mind? I hope you found it entertaining

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

figures a card would fall out....ha ha ha ha , I was actually thinking geographically though. thanks

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
I'll bite.

Will the cottage happen?

Card: A person you're asking about is Trustworthy

Card Meaning:

you drew this card as reassurance that you can rely on the person involved with this situation, and that includes trusting yourself too. Everyone makes mistakes or acts selfishly occasionally, yet by and large, the individual you're thinking of is dependable. he or she cares about you and will act accordingly in loving ways.

Archangel michael asks you not to expect this person to be perfect, as this puts too much pressure on the relationship. Instead, view and treat your comrade as you'd want to be treated, with love and compassion

Possible Specific Meanings: your idea is valid and trustworthy. The person you've just met will become a new romantic partner. Believe what this person is saying, even if you don't like what you're hearing. this individual will make a good business partner. Let go of blaming others, and give anger or unforgiveness to the angels for healing.

----

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If I may ask another question....----

Would I be happier if I were alone?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
two questions, if it isn't cheating.

1. will i get pregnant soon

2. should we buy the ranch or two story house

I'll ask using the two questions in mind to give an overall answer....

Card: Your Inner Guidance is real and trustworthy

Card Meaning:

Archangel Michael knows that you're feeling uncertain or confused, so he's sending this card to you as a verification that you ARE hearing him accurately through your thoughts, ideas, and feelings. You've recently felt the urge to take action but may have hesitated for fear of making the wrong move. This card confirms that it is safe to move forward, with some changes.

Possible Specific Meaning: Your new idea is the answer to your prayer, so act upon it. The feelings you've been receiving are valid. If you're not trusting a person or situation, pay attention to those feelings. You're being led by inner guidance--even if you can't see where its taking you, follow it anyway..

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Did I truly just figure it out?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
If I may ask another question....----

Would I be happier if I were alone?

PLEASE NOTE: I do not take responsibility for any actions taken after these readings, these are a tool and shouldn't be used in making a decision other than your better judgement!!

Card: Take your time in making this decision

Card Meaning:

you've asked about a situation where there's confusion or indecision, and this card is a sign that you shouldn't rush into anything. More information will be revealed as time passes, which will naturally guide your actions. Theres' no need to force anything right now. The opportunity won't go away if you don't jump onto it immediately, and others will wait for you, its YOUR decision, and your best course of action is to slow down and take your time

Possible specific meaning: don't sign the contract just yet - negotiate a better deal. Slow down on the speed of a new relationship, ask more questions before saying yes, investigate your options and alternatives, don't be pressured by other people, as they're only thinking of themselves.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste

Did I truly just figure it out?

Card: Keep your eyes on your targeted intention

Card Meaning

Archangel Michael has been guiding you along the path of your life's purpose. Can you feel the rush of excitement whenever you think about your desired occupation and activities? This is a signal that you're on the right path, and this card reminds you to keep a steady eye on your goals. Continously visualise that you already have the career or volunteer work of your dreams. See yourself helping people or issues that are dear to your heart. Imagine that you have complete financial security while you devote yourself to this important work.

Any desire that you have is viable as long as you stay focused upon it. The path to making your intentions are reality may differ from your expectations, yet the outcome is likely to exceed your dreams. Know that the angels walk beisde you throughout your journey . Keep the faith, and keep going.

possible specific meanings: Make a dream board, using construction paper, create a collage with cutout photos and phrases from magazines that reflect your dreams. Affirm daily that your dreams are already a reality.

---

What i'm getting from doing these readings, is that all these answers i've given, have been answers to my personal questions too...... i find that fascinating!!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
My question if you've got time- Is just what insight can be told to me of my love life. what should i know? Thankyou

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

What i'm getting from doing these readings, is that all these answers i've given, have been answers to my personal questions too...... i find that fascinating!!

Does that come as some sort of surprise? As much as we are tranfixed on our individuality we will forever remain as one.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zerra
My question if you've got time- Is just what insight can be told to me of my love life. what should i know? Thankyou

That was weird, i got a card that fell out, then i thought... nah must be a mistake, shuffled them again.... and it then came out the top card... i said 3rd time lucky..and again, it came out... so here's the VERY card that is meant to be for you, but i'm not sure it has anything to do with your question..

PS. this is the only reading i had to verify, the rest have been first card first serve

Card:Spend more time outdoors

Card Meaning:

archangel michael is sending you a message, asking you to go outside and connect with nature. The fresh air will help you hear the voice of the divine more readily and clearly, and the natural setting will relax and ease your body and mind. All of these factors reduce stress and worry, which will enable you to attract and manifest at higher levels, think of going outside as an investment that pays huge dividends all the way.

Possible specific meanings: Take a spiritual based journey to a power place. Learn a new outdoor hobby, get more exercise, go camping or hiking, take up nature photography, make sure youre home is conductive to healthful living and detoxifying it and applying fengshui principles. Keep plants and other natural items in your home or office, your lifes purpose involves environmentalism and or animal rights issues. Open your windows to allow fresh air into your home and office.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste

Originally posted by Im a Marty

Does that come as some sort of surprise? As much as we are tranfixed on our individuality we will forever remain as one.

Well literally, i've always understood that you and I are one and the same, but never saw it from this angle...... so yeah, its a surprise

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join