It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick Oracle Card Readings...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7even
Thankyou for the 2nd chance!

Will everything be ok with my wife's pregnancy as I feel confused and scared over it.

Cheers.

[edit on 19/1/10 by 7even]

Not a problem!!

card: Believe and Trust

Card meaning:

To resolve this situation, you must believe that everything is heald and whole right now. As your faith grows stronger, the doorway to divine solutions will open. Your trust enables your mind and body to relax, which increases your creative energy and strength - the qualities that wil prove especially helpful to you.

Possible specific meaning: This situation will have a happy outcome; positive thinking will give you the desired outcome more rapidly; give worries to god and angels; trust the person you're inquiring about; believe in yourself!!!

1 more to go for tonight!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Not a problem, glad to help out, find the information useful or....... ?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I think I counted three...ok my question, what course of action should I take in my current situation?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but probably what I needed to hear, because I keep feeling the need and desire to be more proactive, but in the long run it may not be the right choice.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I think I counted three...ok my question, what course of action should I take in my current situation?

Card: Make a commitment

Card Meaning:

You drew this card because you're asking about how to improve a situation. Archangel Michael advises you to fully commit to your desired outcome. If you're tentative or unsure if you're deserving or worthy enough, then the final result will be unsatisfactory. However, by making a commitment, you'll help spark movement in your life.

Possible specific meanings: Commit to your current relationship to create more intimacy and satisfaction, Allow yourself to fully enjoy each moment, completely immerse yourself in an exciting project, If you're a musician or an artist, become deeply mindful of every note played or each stroke of your paintbrush, be confident as you speak and write.

And just for you... here's the card background

[edit on 20/1/2010 by Im a Marty]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

Rainfall! How are you!!

Ok card: Keep your eyes on the Targeted Intention

I'm great Marty, hope you're doing well my friend...

That card does seem to fit me....I always seem to end up exactly where I thought I'd be...

Thanks friend...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Ok will do 2 more

Yeah its still early, and I'm having fun...

Will do two more readings

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Thank you very much, I see that the course of action is something I should fully be committed to, right? So the answer is what I've decided to do, stick with it and see it through. It wasn't about relationships but I get the idea of what the cards are indicating. Thank you so much I appreciate it. Now I can be secure in knowing that I will not suffer any fallout from what I have decided to do.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Thank you very much, I see that the course of action is something I should fully be committed to, right? So the answer is what I've decided to do, stick with it and see it through. It wasn't about relationships but I get the idea of what the cards are indicating. Thank you so much I appreciate it. Now I can be secure in knowing that I will not suffer any fallout from what I have decided to do.

Well as I mentioned before in another post, I would use them as a guidance and not as a final answer, and I also take no responsibility for any action taken as a result of these readings.... so always tread carefully ok

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Thank you so much I'm a Marty for your time and consideration. I have absolutely no doubt in Archangel Michael. Here is my question.

When the time comes Michael and I call upon you and your warring angels, I know you will come, will you please let me see you then?

Thank you Marty your a great soul.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I understand, it isn't anything drastic just getting rid of pushers in my neighborhood, actually right next door to me...I have kids I don't need drug wars next to me, someone starts shooting and hits one of my kids and theyre going to have hell to pay so before they bring their derelict activities to my door...I'd rather get them out by sending an anonymous tip to the sherriffs dept. No worries. Anonymous will be safe, as far as I am taking it by what the card is saying. This is new news to me btw, One of the neighborhood kids told me today they're dealers, and I have lived next to them for a year now, My kids lives have been in danger for an entire year! I am FURIOUS!
Our places are very close together and this is really just disgusting to think about, it turns my stomache!

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

Thank you so much I'm a Marty for your time and consideration. I have absolutely no doubt in Archangel Michael. Here is my question.

When the time comes Michael and I call upon you and your warring angels, I know you will come, will you please let me see you then?

Thank you Marty your a great soul.

Card: Go forward fearlessly

Meaning:this card is a sign that you're on the right path, and that its safe for you to move forward with your plans. As long as you hold intentions that are focused on your hearts desire, your steps will be automatically poised in the right direction. Right now its imporatant for you to take action, no matter how small or seemingly inconsequential toward your desired outcome, ask archangel michael for guidance by saying, "please show me the next step" and he'll come to your aid. All all the while, he'll also be protecting and supporting you through these significant life changes.

Specific possible meanings: You're supported as you make a life change, leave an unhealthy situation, its a good time to start a new business or other venture, enter this relationship with an open heart and mind, this is the right choice for you.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I understand, it isn't anything drastic just getting rid of pushers in my neighborhood, actually right next door to me...I have kids I don't need drug wars next to me, someone starts shooting and hits one of my kids and theyre going to have hell to pay so before they bring their derelict activities to my door...I'd rather get them out by sending an anonymous tip to the sherriffs dept. No worries. Anonymous will be safe, as far as I am taking it by what the card is saying. This is new news to me btw, One of the neighborhood kids told me today they're dealers, and I have lived next to them for a year now, My kids lives have been in danger for an entire year! I am FURIOUS!
Our places are very close together and this is really just disgusting to think about, it turns my stomache!

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ldyserenity]

Well with this sort of situation, its healthy if you really take the whole situation at hand, and be gentle with the decision you take, its a serious situation and consulting cards on such a question, i'd be wary, don't forget these cards are meant to be fun and exciting, but in my opinion, they shouldn't be used as a final 'decision' making situation.

So on your particular situation...please be wary and take caution on whatever choice you make.... stay safe

Marty

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I hear ya, that's true. All of it. I know. I read tarot often.I know what you're saying...Well it's almost two am here.... and can't sleep because of worry. I shouldn't have to live like that. I lived in Philadelpia, Pa, and never even had to worry abut this crap... people are nuts don here, I think there must be something in the water...so many drug addicts and sellers and I live OUTSIDE the city...I'm glad I don't drik water.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Thank you Marty. I will ask for Michael to show me any next steps. I love my life and right now I hope nothing changes, however if it does I will ask for guidence. As for my question to Michael, I will just hope that when he does come to my aid, I will be allowed to see him.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Ok, well you take care and sleep well....

here's a card for you, i shuffled and it came out..

"God is in charge"

Here's the meaning

This card comes to you with the reassuring message that god is in charge, taking care of all the details. Give any worries to god, and stop struggling against the flow. There's a natural course that this situation is taking, and its important to trust that things are going in the right direction...BECAUSE THEY ARE.

Hope that helps.....

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Alright, I'll try.

Two related questions:

Am I getting close to finding a job?
Am I in the right career?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sisgood
Alright, I'll try.

Two related questions:

Am I getting close to finding a job?
Am I in the right career?

Urmmmm ok.. not sure if this relates though

Card: Energy Healing Work

Meaning:

This card signifies that your present situation would benefit from healing energy, which u can elicit from the angels (just ask them) a qualified energy healer, or from your own intentions and energy

Specific possible meanings: take measures to boost your energy and vitality. Enroll in an energy healing course; book a session with a qualified energy healer; your life purpose involves energy healing work.

Last Reading for today...

Will be back tomorrow to do more if i'm up for it

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Good. I hope He does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join