It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick Oracle Card Readings...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliMote
reply to post by Im a Marty

Some of these answers are amazing! Man who son has cancer was a very interesting answer. I am not sure if it was possitive or negative. I unfortunately had a negative sense when I read it. I sincerely hope I am wrong and wish him all the best. I have been reading his personal thread and hope the activity around him remains safe.

I have a couple questions please...
1) Is it safe for me to go to Missouri?
2) Should I sell my house to my farther?

I do appreciate the time and WOW on this thread. Did you mention where you got the cards from. Can anyone get readings from them... are you a medium of sorts?

Cheers and thanks again. Willi

Glad you're liking the readings!!!

Card 1: Explore your options

Card Meaning:

You've worked hard to make your current circumstances Palatable, and now its time to look at alternatives. Your coping and adaptation skills are admirable; however, archangel michael reminds you that its important to be honest and authentic with yourself at all times. You don't need to compromise in any way, for michael assures you that your needs will be met with gentle loving ways.

Possivle specific meanings: Update your resume and look for another job, know you won't be alone if you leave an unhealthy relationship, find new ways to heal the present situation, research and explore your options.

Card 2: Let go of fear...NOW

Card Meaning:

Archangel michael says that fear is the only thing interfering with your happiness and plans. he wants to show you how to release any worry or dread so you can feel safe and secure. This card indicates that you're ready to let go of control issues and trust that everything ultimately works out for the best

You already know the specific situation, it doesn't list that one here

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
Question:
What will my immediate future bring?

Card: Energy Healing Work

Card meaning:

This card signifies that your present situation would benefit from healing energy, which you can elicit from the angels (Just ask them), a qualified energy healer, or from your own intentions and energy.

Possible specific meanings: Take measures to boost your energy and vitality such as exercising and eating healthfuly; enroll in an energy healing courses; book a session with a qualified energy healer; your lifes purpose involves energy healing work.

[edit on 19/1/2010 by Im a Marty]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

No More Requests.....For now

Ok I've decided to end this exercise...for now, what i found is that it can be draining!! I will re-open requests at a later date, perhaps in a day or two

Feel free to discuss what has just occured for some of you, if the cards were accurate or you feel they weren't, i want to explore how the Oracle cards work, as i said I don't personally believe in an archangel called Michael, but I do believe in the Law of Attraction, and maybe thats how this works.... who knows

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Thank you Marty. To much to read into that. Cheers

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Hi there, no need for apologies, I think we are all thankful for you taking the time and I just want to personally say thanks for my reading. Take care.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
do me do me, just not in that way

love and peace

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
do me do me, just not in that way

love and peace

Need a question m157y!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Marty,

cards never fail me. They also tell me things THEY want me to know- ever notice that?

Could you ask the cards if my cousin Tony is going to beat his brain cancer? I always get positive outcomes, but i'd like to see what you get, if you dont mind, and dont worry about upsetting me. I appreciate the truth!

Thanks, Marty!

Whoops, Marty, i just noticed you ended this threae. Thats ok thanks anyway hon.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Marty,

cards never fail me. They also tell me things THEY want me to know- ever notice that?

Could you ask the cards if my cousin Tony is going to beat his brain cancer? I always get positive outcomes, but i'd like to see what you get, if you dont mind, and dont worry about upsetting me. I appreciate the truth!

Thanks, Marty!

Whoops, Marty, i just noticed you ended this threae. Thats ok thanks anyway hon.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by dgtempe]

DGtempe,

Check u2u.....

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Should I take my journey into seclusion and live off of the land until my services are needed?

Should I worry about 2012?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Oh and.. How is my dog, Cali?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Oh and.. How is my dog, Cali?

As i said the readings are no longer being done, i think I did 10 already..... as mentioned in my first post

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Nevermind.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I know readings are done, but it would be wonderful if you would start them up again. Maybe just a few at a time?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yeah, I will start them up again probably in 18 or so hours from now....

Ok, will do them from

NOW

I will do them in groups of 4.

So here are the rules just for my sake so I don't get bombarded...

1) Next 4 Only, then i will have a break, and probably start them again tomorrow
2) ONE question per post per person...
3) Serious questions about yourself, seems like they work this way for some reason? Lotto questions, or vague questions usually get vague responses i've found...

Hope thats OK with all

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Marty,

I'm thinking about relocating......

Should I move North or South..?.....

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
Marty,

I'm thinking about relocating......

Should I move North or South..?.....

Rainfall! How are you!!

Ok card: Keep your eyes on the Targeted Intention

Card Meaning:

Archangel Michael has been guiding you along the path of your life's purpose. Can you feel the rush of excitement whenever you think about your desired occupation and activities? This is a signal that you're on the right path, and this card reminds you to keep a steady eye on your goals. Continuously visualize that you already have the career or volunteer work of your dreams. See yourself helping people or issues that are dear to your heart. Imagine that you have complete financial security while you devote yourself to this important work.

Any desire that you have is viable as long as you stay focused upon it. The path to making your intentions are reality may differ from your expectations, yet the outcome is likely to exceed your dreams. Know that the angels walk beisde you throughout your journey . Keep the faith, and keep going.

Specific possible meanings: Make a dream board, using construction paper, create a collage with cutout photos and phrases from magazines that reflect your dreams. Affirm daily that your dreams are already a reality.

3 More to go... who will be next?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I am wondering about my custody battle, is there hope? Will my ex husband be exposed as the parent who is causing my children more harm?

edit to say I hope that doesn't seem like a 2 questioner. If it does then ignore the 2nd part.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by calstorm]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thankyou for the 2nd chance!

Will everything be ok with my wife's pregnancy as I feel confused and scared over it.

Cheers.

[edit on 19/1/10 by 7even]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I am wondering about my custody battle, is there hope? Will my ex husband be exposed as the parent who is causing my children more harm?

edit to say I hope that doesn't seem like a 2 questioner. If it does then ignore the 2nd part.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by calstorm]

Lol its ok..

Card: This situation is already resolved

Card Meaning:

This card comes to you as reassurance that the situation you're inquiring about is happily concluded. The angels have been working behind the scenes to heal the source of your concerns. Althou you may not yet see how the issue has been resolved, trust that it has. Let go of worries, and relax with certainty that all is well.

Possible specific meaning: There's nothing to worry about; everything will turn out fine; this relationship is worth saving; stay in your current situation, as problem will soon be resolved.

2 more to go

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join