It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Knowledge is just knowing and knowing is only half the battle.

Wisdom is applied knowledge and it's application is much more educating.

Makes sense, right?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWarrior
Nice thread you have here! I couldn't agree with you more as I am trying to use meditation as an effective tool for growing my consciousness during this time and cycle we are in.

I'm going a different way. I'm trying Medication as an effective tool..

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythtified

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by Mythtified

funny, you just sound like the OP, talking to himself outloud, lol....

us

[edit on 18-1-2010 by mellisamouse]

Then why is it You (plural) that answer?

I was just trying to be funny....you, me, us, we......

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

You might have started out to give people something to think about but your doing the same thing that ever religious person has done throughout humanities long existence on the planet. you set yourself above everyone else saying you know the one true path to enlightenment.

" Time is an illusion. However, because we are indeed at the end of this cycle, it is important to open up as many entities as possible to the One Truth. The goal in mind is more entities achieving a harvestable state than the Earth currently possess. "

What you should have said was simply.." Each person must follow there own path, my experiences will not be the same as anyone elses. All paths lead to enlightenment."

This way you don't set yourself up as just another soothsayer telling the masses of cattle the SHEEPLE..YOU know the only way to the Devine Cosmos.

Wars have been fought over people claiming they know the one true path, and wars still are being fought over this same thing.

Every life on the planet learns lessons along there individual path, some learn faster, some learn slower, some never learn but that is also each ones own destiny.

I know you ment well, but just try not to fall into the ways of EGO. Each person must walk there own path. Hints can be given, and have over the long expanses of time. Sometimes there given in Parables, anagrams. Which are ment for each person on there own personal quest to THINK and learn throughout there life time.

There is no ONE TRUE WAy, Path, Religions, etc...Thats just the few lording there power over the masses attitude.

My hints..

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus

You might have started out to give people something to think about but your doing the same thing that ever religious person has done throughout humanities long existence on the planet. you set yourself above everyone else saying you know the one true path to enlightenment.

" Time is an illusion. However, because we are indeed at the end of this cycle, it is important to open up as many entities as possible to the One Truth. The goal in mind is more entities achieving a harvestable state than the Earth currently possess. "

What you should have said was simply.." Each person must follow there own path, my experiences will not be the same as anyone elses. All paths lead to enlightenment."

This way you don't set yourself up as just another soothsayer telling the masses of cattle the SHEEPLE..YOU know the only way to the Devine Cosmos.

Wars have been fought over people claiming they know the one true path, and wars still are being fought over this same thing.

Every life on the planet learns lessons along there individual path, some learn faster, some learn slower, some never learn but that is also each ones own destiny.

I know you ment well, but just try not to fall into the ways of EGO. Each person must walk there own path. Hints can be given, and have over the long expanses of time. Sometimes there given in Parables, anagrams. Which are ment for each person on there own personal quest to THINK and learn throughout there life time.

There is no ONE TRUE WAy, Path, Religions, etc...Thats just the few lording there power over the masses attitude.

My hints..

Great stuff! Agree with you 100%
You can, just like many individuals, see the truth for what it is.
Truth in the minds eye is much easier to see

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I know what it feels like to finally see the Light of the conscious universe. The clarity that it provides to ALL questions and problems of life can be overwhelming. The first thing a person usually does when they come across this experience for the first time, is to sit in the seat of "the all knowing" and with good intentions, attempt to guru others to understand their own lives. This is might be pleasurable experience for the guru (which is usually their only motivation) but it rarely works in the world as religions have proven for thousands of years.

I've found that the only thing that truly helps people is not to sit in a chair of wisdom and give them answers they are supposed to seek themselves but to live your own life applying the lessons you've learned.

Answers given without the experience of coming into the knowledge feeds the followers and keeps them from their own path of enlightenment. This is the ultimate result and a prime example of how a good intention can lead to the worst of evils.

The words out of our mouths tend to have the opposite effect when spoken. The intent is good but the motivations are ALWAYS self serving. The result often leaves people in exile, because they feel that this clarity is being denied them while you seem to be relishing in Favor.

The best thing you can do, when you have reached enlightenment is to LIVE the light so that others can see it. Don't capitalize on it by putting yourself in a position to teach something you're STILL learning.

In other words, you don't spend your time telling your son what a good father is, you just BE a good father and he will learn it and experience the lesson himself.

This is a journey for you and you only. Your responsibility is to USE the knowledge to treat others how they should be treated, to live YOUR life as an example. NOT to stand in front of them and give out answers.

Life is not about receiving answers..it is defined by the essence of the time spent seeking them. The essence is what we learn from, not the answers.So it's vitally important in this new Era, not to drown people in our own conclusions, sending them on a path that was not tailored for their particular circumstances in life. it creates confusion, jealousy and ultimately rebellion. Instead, we should live out the essence of our lives and use THAT as an example to encourage others to seek for themselves.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

Life is not about receiving answers..it is defined by the essence of the time spent seeking them. The essence is what we learn from, not the answers.So it's vitally important in this new Era, not to drown people in our own conclusions, sending them on a path that was not tailored for their particular circumstances in life. it creates confusion, jealousy and ultimately rebellion. Instead, we should live out the essence of our lives and use THAT as an example to encourage others to seek for themselves.

is this not an attempt to answer someone elses question?

answers are essential to a healthy life. answers come in all forms. to use your example of a good father teaches through being a good father, the same can be said about not being a good father. it is just as possible to learn what something is by learning what it is not.

you have a good point, but as the saying goes, " different strokes for different folks".

in the wrong hands the greatest power can be the worst.

it depends on the level of understanding of the user and sometimes that does need to be explained in full for the greatest good.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Originally posted by kennyb72

I cannot answer specifcally to your dog as that is an experience specific to each soul. However, the majority of second density entities that are ready to be Harvested come in this incarnation in the form of pets, majorily cats and dogs.

Your answer suggests that harvest is selective for animals. Does that mean that it is also selective for humans.

If so, what happens to those not selected?

Yes it is selective for both although the criteria is much more specific for third density entities as opposed to second density entities. You will see a much greater percentage of animals graduate in comparison to humans.

There are three options for humans:

1. You are 91% or more service to self (STS). This is extremely hard to achieve and those who do accomplish this will graduate to fourth density negative. This will not be on Earth, it will be another planet inhabiting fourth density life.

2. You are 51% or more service to others (STO). In the current conditions of the planet, most people do not fall into this category as well. Roughly 6-7% currently fall into this category. Those who do, will graduate with the planet and begin fourth density postive life on Earth.

3. The majority of the population falls within this category as they are between the two percentages. They will continue on in their third density learning elsewhere, some on another third density planet, some on a third density replica of Earth. There will be a moment of rememberance of who they truly are before they are sent off again forgetting who they are to continue onward in their progression.

This Neutral energy that is here/coming will be the true decider of where each entity is placed.

You

sounds like you have read or are connected with the "law of one" publications. and are you channeling?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I could find a reply to this, so i thought I would ask. Hope its not a repeat,
but can you explain exactly the difference between the two polar opposites? and the difference between 4th density negative/positive. At first it seemed by negative you meant "bad". But then why would you be "graduating" to the 4th density. so can you explain what you mean?
thanks

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

this should answer your question from www.lawofone.info

"Questioner: Could you give me some idea of what conditions are like on a fourth-density negative or service to self planet?
Ra: I am Ra. The graduation into fourth-density negative is achieved by those beings who have consciously contacted intelligent infinity through the use of red, orange, and yellow rays of energy. Therefore, the planetary conditions of fourth-density negative include the constant alignment and realignment of entities in efforts to form dominant patterns of combined energy.

The early fourth-density is one of the most intensive struggle. When the order of authority has been established and all have fought until convinced that each is in the proper placement for power structure, the social memory complex begins. Always the fourth-density effect of telepathy and the transparency of thought are attempted to be used for the sake of those at the apex of the power structure.

This, as you may see, is often quite damaging to the further polarization of fourth-density negative entities, for the further negative polarization can come about only through group effort. As the fourth-density entities manage to combine, they then polarize through such services to self as those offered by the crusaders of Orion."

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I align with most of what you are saying with a couple of exceptions.

You say Knowledge = Protection = Power. I would suggest the following equation. Love = Wisdom = Protection = Power.

The other issue is that of being unplugged. The cord is never severed. It is simply a matter of realizing ones perfection that Wakes them. The silver cord is always there and available. It's what keeps us animated in this dimension. I think it's just a matter of semantics.

I have experienced the Void but for an immeasurable instant. My Kundalini has risen many times since where I feel creation peering through my eyes into this dimension. From this state Peace, Love and Joy is all that exists and the Christ fire can be witnessed in All that IS. We are One and nothing can be apart. Like you said, most of us are playing out the Maya rather than experiencing the Lila.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Even if the intention could be good this is absolutly BS.
Humans have searched for this answers for many eons, many many cultures..but now here on ATS we have a person who has all the answers...how arrogant!
How wonderful, one has to meditate a lot, if you are able to do this you get the VIP pass, if not you just keep being a simple human being. Yeah, tell it to the Haitians or Irakis or Katrina victims or the billions of people suffering all kind of evil..."you should meditate or you wont make it" tell them that, tell them you grew up under so happy circumstances you finally had the time to find yourself and now has the answers..and the Vip pass and that you are "better" than them.
If this is "god´s" way i can tell him, she, it i do not like it and i dont want to join that party. I ask for another god, one that does welcomes all of us...one that sais "see, now you know something new, come to me" to all of us!

Maybe it is as crazy as everything else on this world. Maybe you had to let go of your ego for so long to reach to this conclusion that you find yourself in the same spot as when you started the trip, your conclusion is all about ego, because one has to have a very very big ego to believe he is one of few percentage that qualify to the next round. AND, open a post here on ATS offering all the answers!

[edit on 18-1-2010 by gusan]

[edit on 18-1-2010 by gusan]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by notsympl

I'm talking about a person that gives out answers. Being an example is the best way to help others, not telling them answers.

If you don't seek the answers then you aren't developing the tools to answer the questions of your life.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by juzchilln]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Im sure many here have seen this already, but for those who havent
video.google.com...

Part of this video goes along with what the OP is saying. He says that due to the fact the higher dimensions are experienced as "timeless" entities(those on our level) do not grow, or in other words, learn, due to the fact it is timeless. Or atleast learn very well. We are given glimpses here and there of higher dimensions during experiences, but it is not something that we can continuously sustain yet. So in order to create new entities which can operate on these higher levels, we have to go through an initiation or learning experience. Its almost as if we've woken up into the ultimate virtual reality game/learning experience.
==============================================

Another thing I wanted to bring up is the concept of timeless. I wouldnt say that the higher dimensions are "timeless". But rather, time has no meaning, or no value to life that advanced. Time is just a construct human created to organize our experiences. Theres no reason a higher level density entity wouldnt use time, atleast for the purpose of organizing their own experiences. However, I feel entities at this level are able to time travel, or travel different "timelines" in the multiverse. So this would mean they would be utilizing multiple times. Their own personal timelines, and the timeline of whatever environment they have traveled to.

In my opinion, I think what the ultimate purification question comes down to is this.

If you were given what many people call a "UFO", could you be trusted?
A ship that supposedly has a free energy device.
Capable of manipulating gravity.
capable of space travel.
hypothetically had a weapons system that could completely obliterate any force on earth.
If that was given to you, could be trusted?
Thats what i think it boils down to.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
earlier this mornin i wos reading this entire thread and i felt a sensation in both ears, and then noticed that the text on my monitor started wobbling, as if the inside of my head was vibrating... was i tuned into some cosmic hooplah or what? and why do socks disappear in the dryer

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Just thought I'd post this. Ah, I have been reading through your thread for the past 20 minutes. I have been going through I guess, physical disconnections lately. I really don't know how to describe it, but probably just about 2 minutes ago my heart and whole body got extremely warm and I started laughing hysterically, not like a "I'm going crazy" laugh, but a "I'm really happy" laugh, it was like a self realization and it tripped me out dude lol. This is the second time this has happened in the last month, the first time was after I watched a video on opening your third eye. I guess I'd just like to say thank you, I had a chicken salad for lunch maybe it was something in the chicken but, I think it was reading all of these positive posts, thanks guys.

peace

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Good for you posting this. There are so many who are refusing the wake up call and hitting snooze. This web site is full of those proclaiming to deny ignorance, but they in full are denying their inner call to awakening. This is not recommended here in the end days.

Realizing that YOU are cosmic intelligence through and through will help in the turmoil to come.

Have much appreciation for all things, this will help raise your vibrations, and not your physical vibrations, your energy/KA body vibrations. This will protect you from the fear that will be running rampant.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I spend a lot of time thinking about this, how my actions, wants/desires/etc color my reality and what I want to do/where I want to go with this existence and I have a couple of questions:

1.-"Aliens". I don't know exactly what they are, and that they are in fact aliens, but what about them? The ones with the big black eyes? I try to discern experience and think about things and they trigger so much fear in me and others, whats the point of that? I've heard/thought all kinds of potential reasons for that fear, including them being hard for our bodies to "process", a kind of allergic reaction, to it being popular/media conditioning to cause fear when in fact there shouldn't be any.

Regardless, They are scary as crap. There is something to them. I feel like there's some kind of hole/puzzle piece they exist to fill, but if I listen to that initial fear of them, I have to ask myself WHY? Is this an instinctual predator/prey response? Any thoughts?

2.- It bothers me that anyone and everyone seems to apply rules to these sort of spiritual matters. I think the only rules that REALLY exist are the ones we put there ourselves. You have to do this, in order to get/experience that. There are infinite ways to do any one thing however. So why would anyone have to be limited to any one path? I think I'm just starting to get this, but, I think/feel that making up our own thing is what we should be doing. If that makes any sense anyway.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Well

Yea ive been getting that for a long time now. Whenever I come up with a good idea, or realize something, I'll get a huge shudder of energy up and down my spine.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i rarely post here, and that's not to say that there aren't many many enlightening posts, but i feel that my thoughts are most effective in response to the universe in those specific cases.

This post however, i feel strongly compelled to portray my thoughts in this physical world.

First of all, thank you Universal. The purity and truth of your wisdom can be felt immensely.

As for the theories of densities, dimensions, etc. i also feel the truth of what you say - i have felt these very same truths since my early years of this incarnation.

I am not necessarily uncertain of my ascension, i feel that i am of service to others, although i question this constantly - not out of fear of being negative necessarily...more so out of hope that i can be of better positive service to others. I know i could do more for the world and its inhabitants, but i let syncronicity find its way to me.

Complete strangers to friends that barely know me have broken down to tears and shared their deepest secrets and troubles with me for reasons unexplainable to them.

During an immense spiritual growth in late May of 2008, the intensity of the love of felt, and the awareness of the very bad energies that were around was so intense my friend. It was so much in fact, that after a quick trip to the redwood forest at night, meditation, and a visit from an orb (not the first one, and many witnesses with me have seen them on various occassions including my parents and 10 others a week ago where we saw 10 orange orbs after i said we'd see something gnarly that night)...anyway, after that forest visit, i decided to admit myself to a hospital out of caution because i felt vulnerable to positive and negative influences that were almost fighting over me soul, i did not want to endanger my friends nearby.

In the hospital, i was told by "crazy people" that i was the holy spirit by "jesus" to patients not trusting the physicians, but for whatever reason they would come to me (i lent a pair of Pj's to this guy). I took from this simply that people sense a feeling of trust in me, as i had said earlier. My mother has this energy.

The next year, i met a friend of extreme like mind. The emphasis of positivity that we projected and meditated upon was immensely intense. We too, saw something in the sky (He knew of what happened the year before to me, and this was the icing on the cake for his spiritual recognition). He and i are still very close.

My friend all i can say is the journey has been eons, and i have been patient through the pain of the world and its people. I haven't been perfect, ive released negative energies at times and i regret that. All in all, i have spent a lifetime of truth seeking, both in the realm of heart and mind. More than anything, i help others in the hope that they will do the same for others.

No questions in here, just confession as i believe i am sharing with another "version" of myself.

Thanks again friend. Blessings and strength to you in your endeavors and sharing of wisdom.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Ex Plures-Unus]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join