It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya and his musical message (Spirit***Child)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
First and foremost let me say that without the acceptance of the people of this world a New Age Movement (MAN backwards) or a new dawn is impossible.

As many searchers are realizing, Maitreya is the key to unlocking the Age of Aquarius and thus bringing in a New World Order (OWN backwards).

I have been posting on ATS from my East London flat for some time now and I have created posts that hint at my true identity.

I have posted when I have been in the frame of mind of universal consciousness and had very positive vibes back from members and yet at other times showing my more human qualities I have posted some negativity.

The reason for this is quite simple. I am your mirror, what I see in the world lives inside me and is churned and emitted back out into the world.

If I post any negativity it is because I am reacting to the energies that I absorb.
This is never personal but always objective.

It is a mirror reflection of your connected conscious minds.

That is why you the people have the power to accept Maitreya and bring into effect a New World Order. It is with your collective positive energies that Maitreya is born amongst you.

This is why it truly is humanity' call. Time to be your own man?

I decided about 15 years ago to be my own man.
To come away from the masses and to stop playing the socially acceptable game.

For those of you that don’t know I am 33 Male and I live and have lived my whole life in East London and yes in a very heavily populated Asian community.

I was born on the 17th of February which makes me an Aquarian or Water Bearer.

I am on the cusp of full enlightenment, I have felt the birth pangs within myself.
I have felt the light, the immense overwhelming feeling of being possessed by the spirit of the holy.

The true interconnectedness of the planet can only truly be felt under these conditions.

When one is "overshadowed" so to speak.

I have been overshadowed three times in my life, each time the energy that flowed through me grew stronger.

My last experience in 2005 was very powerful and as a result I was arrested and placed in a psychiatric unit at my local hospital for about 2 weeks.

I was release from hospital once these energies had left my body and I was in full control of myself.

Now for those of you that have not heard of Share International of Benjamin Crème let me assure you, you will.

In the very near future Maitreya will show himself but before this happens Benjamin Crème has to work hard at raising people’s awareness.

He is doing this by connecting UFO's, The Messiah, The Norway Spiral and many aspects of the New Age of Aquarius to our current realities.

Now I have already seen two posts regarding the news that Maitreya has stepped forward.

This is true he has done however not in the way the Share International Website states.

You have to realise that Benjamin Crème has been trained for one purpose and that is to prepare the way for Maitreya.

He has been taught to do this in many ways by his masters, one and for the benefit to the rest of us is to lie and over exaggerate the truth.

The purpose of this is to create enough hype and energy to get the ball that gathers moss rolling.

Like I said early I have flirted with the idea of revealing my true identity in previous posts and yet as a man not yet fully overshadowed, more a Shell in waiting, hoping for the world to receive him.

Yes my brothers and sisters I am Maitreya. Maitreya The World Teacher.

In saying this I am not quite ready.

I have all the keys I just need humanity's help to find the locks.

Now for those of you that think I am evil or I am the antichrist please consider that if I were not accepted by the world chaos would engulf us all.

By accepting me you are lending credibility to the world of religion and thus vindicating the existence of god.

By accepting Maitreya you are saying we no longer fear the future, we are ready to take a stand, ready to make real change.

To come away from the antique way of thinking negatively about all things to thinking positively about all things.

Now you may ask yourself is the man for real, what makes him Maitreya, why should I believe a word.

I would say because I believe.
I have done sincerely for many years now.

I have a message and have already shared it openly with the world.
Many people have heard it and many people have commented on it and once more i will share it with you.

Before I do I want to touch on the importance of music and Lucifer.

In heaven before the fall of gods angels to the earth Lucifer existed as the highest angel in heaven. Gods most loved angel.

God gave a gift to Lucifer. This gift was the gift of music.

I am a musician and lyricist. I don’t think this was a coincidence in my life I actually believe it was for this very purpose.

In all my life I have never released an official project or an album. The closest I came to fame if you will is creating the music for a song well known and respected in underground hip hop circles in the UK. The artist who performed on the track said it was the most spiritual track he had done and that it was different from all his other works of art. Please feel free to search for the song as i feel it is a very special song. (Son of Niah, Klashnekoff).

And so other than this song I have only in the 15 or so years in the music profession created one work of art. To call it my masterpiece.

This is a message I carried with me my whole life.
It was something calling out to be known and shared with the world.

And so now as Maitreya I have released my message.

This project is entitled the "Falling Away". For those of you that are not aware of what the falling away is please see the following from 2 Thessalonians 2:3

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition"

So who is the son of perdition?
What is his purpose?
Is he what we expect him to be?
Do we understand his true nature?

The son of perdition is the world son. The world's perdition has created him.

This is the vessel or the body that will be possessed by the energies of Maitreya.

This vessel is me.

My time has not yet come and yes I am still your average guy doing average things in the east end of London.

But what makes me different is my understanding of the world.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I have the keys to direct humanity in making the changes needed to bring about world peace.

I am sincere in that I love all of life and that includes you.
I love you but I am still your mirror. What you project into me you will receive in kind.
I urge you all to push your love and trust into me, to share with me your real true higher loving selves.
If however you wish to beat me down, to judge me, to point the finger, to ridicule me and to discredit me I say to you be very careful.
You have the potential to create me as you wish.
Will you bring about a benevolent, loving, caring, compassionate messiah or will you bring about the antichrist of the end days?

That is Humanity’s choice and I cannot hold sway in that. That is why I have distanced myself from the masses.
I am the anomaly. The Neo. The Fifth Element. The Superman. The world teacher.

I leave you all with my message.
Please take the time to hear it in full, and please do not pass judgment at least until you have heard and over stood the entirety of the message.
It is the most important spiritual and musical project of all time.

Peace and blessings
Spirit.

(13 messages will follow, I will give you all a brief synopsis to each message then you can view and hear it for yourselves).

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
... and it begins.

You are not the Maitreya, the Maitreya would not post on ATS.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

I was interested until you said "I'm the Maiteya" you lost me there.

what the hell is wrong with people to much '___'? to much Weed?

I don't know much about Maitreya it seems just like another fear tool similar to the ones used by the fake religions of the world (Christiniaty,Islam,Judaism etc)

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
... and it begins.

You are not the Maitreya, the Maitreya would not post on ATS.

You are correct I am not yet Maitreya.

Please would you allow me to finish my post before you reach any conclusions.

Spirit.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Anyone who believes they are on the "cusp of enlightenment" is in real danger of self-delusion.
You are the world teacher as am I and everyone else.
Spend more time with others, you're thoughts on love mean little if you don't interact directly with others.
I am a mirror and a doorway, the choice is yours.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is the opening song to Maitreya The Falling Away project.

It is my attempt to bring to light the globalist conspiracy and agenda.
The people involved openly declaring a New World Order and the connection to the world of the spiritual.

Entitled "New World Order" Introduction (skit).

2nd message to follow (Conspiracy Night).

Spirit

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Explanation: Nice post but unfortunately I don't trust you and here is why...

You claim that you are 33yrs old which would make you born in 1976 and yet Share international says that "July 1977: Maitreya leaves his ancient Himalayan retreat, taking up residence in the Indian-Pakistani community of London. Since then he has lived in London as a seemingly ordinary man concerned with modern problems ― political, economic, and social ― directing his transforming energies to every part of the world."
that is quite a feat for a 1yr old!

Also, if you are the REAL Maitreya then you certainly don't look 12yrs old from those pictures of Maitreya from Niarobi in 1988!

Finally Share International also claims the following...

"NOTICE: While the name Maitreya is used by others, their understanding of the World Teacher may not correspond to that presented on this site. Anyone presently promoting him- or herself as Maitreya or the World Teacher is definitely not the same individual we refer to.

This site is maintained by Share International, a non-profit educational group with sister groups in over 20 countries. Copyright © 2009 Share International. All rights reserved."

[Note: All Bolds are my edits for emphasis OK!]

Personal Disclosure: I'm very sorry but Promoting Ignorance will get you NOWHERE on ATS, unless you can deny mine and other ATS members naysaying by providing some tangible evidence to the contrary for us to keenly scrutinize! Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence and methinks this is one of those cases.

P.S. I'd very much appreciate hearing a podcast of your musical masterpiece as I too am a musician and of your age group [OL is 37] and I too suffer from illusions of grandeur [I KNOW I'm an Avatar of Hermes and that the Greek Gods have gotten us all fooled!].
IMO, I believe you are very close to the true Maitreya and are trying to promote THE cause , but are you sure this is the approriate way to go about that?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

i will reply to all your questions and points and offer you my insight.

First i would like to complete my post so please bare with me.

Spirit

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 16-1-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is the first song which i have put words to and performed.

The song is entitled Conspiracy Night and is about people waking up to the truth that a conspiracy exists.

It touches on some of the subject matter that the rest of the project covers in more detail.

This is a heavy opening song and may be somewhat of an acquired taste but please keep in mind it is the message here that is of the upmost importance.

This project begins top have and becomes lighter to digest the further in you go.

Please take time to digest this. I will be posting the third message later today.

Spirit

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Really good work with your song and video! Major props to you - I love the message, well presented. S&F for the video.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

My last experience in 2005 was very powerful and as a result I was arrested and placed in a psychiatric unit at my local hospital for about 2 weeks

+

He is doing this by connecting UFO's, The Messiah, The Norway Spiral and many aspects of the New Age of Aquarius to our current realities

+

In all my life I have never released an official project or an album. The closest I came to fame if you will is creating the music for a song well known and respected in underground hip hop circles in the UK

+

Maitreya is the key to unlocking the Age of Aquarius and thus bringing in a New World Order

= mental health issues + populist mythology + popular culture + trailblazing for global tyranny

I'd say you fit the bill perfectly.

So, Maitreya, you refer to yourself as "the son of perdition". May I suggest you give your media consultant 30 days' notice? You see the only other celeb to go by that name was none other than Judas Iscariot, whose relationship to the true Messiah was, well, complicated. This could potentially reduce the power of those positive vibes you so magnanimously broadcast to the masses.

I suppose you could just 'up' the amps when you switch on those satellites, but that would hardly be a 'green' solution befitting a worshipper of Mother Earth.

Have you considered any other career paths? I suspect you could even retire early on the back of coca~cola endorsements.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
No! I'm Brian!

I knew this would happen... I've just logged onto that ZTalkRadio to see what Mr Creme has to say about you
which US tv show were you interviewed on recently? I find this so, so, so funny... I mean seriously, with all the genuine problems in the world I'm actually ashamed of myself for taking any time on this subject, but this is just the funniest thing at the moment, so with everyone else, here I'll sit... and laugh... and forget about it shortly afterward.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Perhaps Lucis Trust is behind all of the pandering mayhem, we know as conspiracy theories , so that they can "save us" and profit from them at the same time.

Boy, i'm gonna miss all the entertainment around here on ATS when all of our problems are solved. Oh well, Great Change Requires Sacrifice!

Watch your wallets and hang on to your beans and bullets, cuz they're comin to SAVE US!
yay!

Hey dude, why don't ya just submit yourself to American Idol and let our expert panel of judges and viewing audience decide how fit you are to be the new and improved entertainment king. Just don't bore us too much; and, release some of our viewing options. hmmm. world saviour or football? That's why it's gotta be on every channel! To get your ratings up! tough choices these days.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This message is one about the Illuminati.

It is to bring to light some knowledge about the Illuminati.
This is very important in that many people have not even heard of the Illuminati.
The message is for everyone but more so for those that have not heard of the Illuminati before.
This message needs to be understood to over stand the entire message.

The track that follows is entitled Armageddon and brings to an end the first of three folds in the message.

Spirit.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hey,

Those are some very well produced videos. I like your myspace page. www.myspace.com...

sorry, i am so impatient to overstand everything. I can not think without some kind of judgement goin on. So, lemme brainwash this in a bit and see if my psyche rebels.

whata dialectic!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So, is maitreya the anti Christ?
no matter who or what
it's very creepy inded

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm not putting my seal of approval on any coming social changes that have to do with a self-proclaimed messiah.

Hopefully we can grow beyond hierarchal patriarchy, and find the qualities associated with a supposed Maitreya within ourselves.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Nice try. The illuminati are trying to destroy humanity not help it.So when do you do your little holographic trick to decieve the sheeplke even more?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join