It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya and his musical message (Spirit***Child)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

ok, you win. No need to get roped into a personal battle which derails the thread. I have no Ego to protect so have fun but please remain respectful to the OP.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
debate happens daily on these forums. the message is to deny ignorance,
If I claim to be hitler reincarnated, and another member presents ten different reasons why that is impossible, it is then up to me to prove i am what i say i am. Otherwise I'm just a delusional person posting my personal fantasies online for all to read. This is not the skunkworks forum.

Seems to me, the OP is using this forum, and the gullibility of those who are buying into his story as a way to draw attention to his music.

If you want to post your songs here, that are spritual in nature, or post ideas on how you think you could make the world a better place, that's fine and dandy, just don't do it under the pretense that you are the second coming of christ or buddha. It's offensive.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

It's offensive to who exactly?
The only way to get offended is to have an ego that you percieve to be under attack. If you have an overly active ego it might be wise to work on that rather than expecting the world to conform to your fwagil widdle ego.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Anyone who is an actual follower of said religions. I'd be willing to bet that you, "Lord and Saviour" are actually the OP using and alternate acct, trying to save face since the OP (probably YOU) have no rebuttal to my statement that The Maitreya is not coming until the entire religeon of buddism is completely forgotten and not taught anymore. Probably a detail you overlooked when you googled future spiritual leaders to decide which one you decided to be.

if you are not the OP then all you have to do is look at his profile, and the threads he started to see just how full of it he is by stating he is the maitreya.

I have a problem with people saying they are the second coming of christ/buddha just the same as you'd have a problem with me saying i'm the reincarnation of your dead grandmother. It's a lie. Used to garner attention. There are otherways to get peoples attention here.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
I have the keys to direct humanity in making the changes needed to bring about world peace.

I am sincere in that I love all of life and that includes you.
I love you but I am still your mirror. What you project into me you will receive in kind.
I urge you all to push your love and trust into me, to share with me your real true higher loving selves.
If however you wish to beat me down, to judge me, to point the finger, to ridicule me and to discredit me I say to you be very careful.
You have the potential to create me as you wish.
Will you bring about a benevolent, loving, caring, compassionate messiah or will you bring about the antichrist of the end days?

That is Humanity’s choice and I cannot hold sway in that. That is why I have distanced myself from the masses.
I am the anomaly. The Neo. The Fifth Element. The Superman. The world teacher.

I leave you all with my message.
Please take the time to hear it in full, and please do not pass judgment at least until you have heard and over stood the entirety of the message.
It is the most important spiritual and musical project of all time.

Peace and blessings
Spirit.

(13 messages will follow, I will give you all a brief synopsis to each message then you can view and hear it for yourselves).

Yes, but the world is a mirror. So, in this sense, everything is a mirror. And I have been practicing ho'onoponopono,
www.youtube.com...
To let the data that I have within be erased and let go of that sees duality, karma, or anything in anyone or anything that prevents us from seeing people and everything as whole, perfect and inspired anew by Creator. To let go of all the roles. This will be lifelong progress. So if data were formed in me concerning you, I would have to start asking Spirit in to help me release this. But thats just because everyone to me is the family of light, fractals of the Creator, and we need to get beyond duality. It is not becuase I would accept any other form of religion from any other group in this Cosmos. I pray to Prime Creator/Divine Mother direct, thank you very much..

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

It's narcissistic to believe oneself to be the Maitreya or any kind of Godlike being, shallow to use the ruse to promote music to susceptible, naive or gullible readers; and really really really dumb to create a second ID, with the same premise as the main topic to defend yourself, the OP. I could be wrong... but I doubt it. Moreover, if proven right I'd happily repeat any of that to, or in your face.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior
reply to post by eNumbra

ok, you win. No need to get roped into a personal battle which derails the thread. I have no Ego to protect so have fun but please remain respectful to the OP.

I don't win actually, see that's your supposedly clever little trick; conceding and claiming you've no Ego to protect when in reality this is just a tactic to appear/ feel more enlightened/better than another, thus feeding your own Ego.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Maitreya lost my vote when he claimed his throne to be higher than Jesus'. The Bible predicts the coming of false messiah's, in his name. What does Maitreya do?

He claims Jesus was only a master and same thing with Buddha. In reality this is false because Buddha teaches you shouldn't worship any Gods, and Jesus taught that he was the son of God. So you have 2 totally different teachings being merged by this one man.

His message might be beautiful, but beware of false prophets. He may be glamor and sparkles but when ingested could be poisonous.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

Again, I can not be offended because I have no ego to protect. It makes no difference to me if you or anyone else professes to be my Dead Grandmother reincarnated or proceed to call me names as much as you'd like. I have no interest in teaching anyone any lessons anymore. Those were my younger days and I am done hurting people who need to be taught lessons. It is no longer my role.

As far as me being the op, if it makes you feel better you can flag the thread for all I care. Have me investigated by the owners or whatever. I have nothing to hide. I think it is funny to suggest such a thing. It shows just how paranoid people can be especially on this website.

Have fun tearing away at the op, just remember, You might come face to face with him someday so plan accordingly.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

reply to post by eNumbra

I don't win actually, see that's your supposedly clever little trick; conceding and claiming you've no Ego to protect when in reality this is just a tactic to appear/ feel more enlightened/better than another, thus feeding your own Ego.

Ok, then......you don't win??? Either way I'm screwed apparently.

Have fun

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Ok, then......you don't win??? Either way I'm screwed apparently.

Have fun

Do you see the logical circles of claiming to have no ego? Defense mechanisms are unconscious actions.

[edit on 1/16/2010 by eNumbra]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Whatever you say dude. I think you are derailing this thread by trying to prove that I have A big ego but whatever, do as you will. I am not supposed to be the focal point of this thread so you might want to let it go.

My message is pretty simple and I am having a hard time understanding how such a simple message can be lost but all I am trying to say is "have compassion" If you can't do that then I don't know what to say, Good luck in life I guess.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

reply to post by eNumbra

Whatever you say dude. I think you are derailing this thread by trying to prove that I have A big ego but whatever, do as you will.

Just that everyone has an ego, size doesn't matter here.

My message is pretty simple and I am having a hard time understanding how such a simple message can be lost but all I am trying to say is "have compassion" If you can't do that then I don't know what to say, Good luck in life I guess.

Compassion for what? Someone who is using stories to proclaim that they would one day be the great spiritual leader of Bhuddism?

I save my compassion for people who aren't using the gullibility of others against them.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child

Now for those of you that think I am evil or I am the antichrist please consider that if I were not accepted by the world chaos would engulf us all.

Well written post my friend. But why should I fear a world of chaos or death.. It comes to us all. We are here and then we are somewhere else. There is nothing to fear. This world is a fleeting breath in the infinite, which is us and i trust that all is as it is meant to be and always will. So pleae try not to move in fear because it will not work.
love kx

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I am sorry that you feel the need to "save" your compassion for a certain type of person. I hope one day you'll be able to freely give away your compassion to whomever will take it.

If the op is mentally ill as some have suggested then wouldn't that warrent compassion?
If he were indeed the Maitrea wouldn't that warrant compassion as well?

Either way there is no need for negativity.

As far as the Ego thing goes, Obviously everyone has an Ego,
My point was that I do not have an ego that I feel the need to defend.
Maybe I am just keeping mine in check so to speak. Ego can be and usually is your enemy. Don't defend your enemy.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
How come gods, ETs, etc. on ATS never use contractions?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by eNumbra

I am sorry that you feel the need to "save" your compassion for a certain type of person. I hope one day you'll be able to freely give away your compassion to whomever will take it.

Once people show me they're ready to stop abusing my generosity and compassion I'll begin giving it again; for now, I recognize I still live in a world incapable (for the most part) of being anything but selfish and primal.

If the op is mentally ill as some have suggested then wouldn't that warrent compassion?
The only assumptions I make are based upon widespread observations. The majority of people are not mentally ill, and probability would suggest that he is more likely an average person seeking attention, or "troll". He gets nothing until he shows me that he is quite mentally dysfunctional.

If he were indeed the Maitrea wouldn't that warrant compassion as well?

If he were the Maitreya he would most certainly not need anyone's compassion; but he's not Maitreya.

I am however, intrigued; though you wished not to derail, nor be the center of this thread that you still reply to me. I've no wish to stop you, just a curiosity.

Originally posted by borachon
How come gods, ETs, etc. on ATS never use contractions?

Contractions are too informal.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
GOOD GOD PEOPLE!!! Listen to yourselves for a minute. This is getting way too personal and let's just say, difficult for people to moderate themselves emotionally. This is bringing out what I would call the worst in people, unfortunately something I have found to be all too common when it comes to discussions about religion and spirituality.
I would like to try to follow the intellectual aspects of what the OP is saying without all personal digging distracting from the thread.

This is my first shout EVER in a chat room. The atmosphere is nearly unfit for human consumption. What gets us so riled up about things like this? If we can solve that problem maybe we can have world peace, with or without a Maitreye to grease the wheels of human progress.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If i was the Maitreya, i would be giving practical advice from start to finish about how to achieve enlightenment so it can be seen by all, i don't even like to use the word enlightenment actually, more coming to a realization that your a part of something larger - which is simply that your existence is not limited to this particular time/place through this body but that's the illusion we are under, and we need to break out of it.

Where is this practical advice? All i see are a few videos summarizing basic information from wikipedia and ATS?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by raiden12]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
What gets us so riled up about things like this? If we can solve that problem maybe we can have world peace, with or without a Maitreye to grease the wheels of human progress.

If people stop waiting for their savior and actually work to make a positive change themselves the world will change.

Instead many twiddle their thumbs, whistling and waiting as some archetypal character waits forever on the horizon for the right time to emerge. Perhaps that right time would be after we fix our problems on our own; until then proclaiming yourself messiah-to-be is only counter-productive.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join