It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Commission Senior Counsel: Report is a lie

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by without_prejudice

As for Farmer, I'm afraid you may be right. Playing both sides.

So Farmer claims "they were actually able to reconstruct, uh, large components of the plane" [that struck the Pentagon.]

What I would pay to see that!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I believe this is a perfect example of someone trying to play both sides and make a few bucks in the process. He pretends to be leading the Truth movement on, but in fact is still shilling for the official story. Just another con man.

I agree.

BF: Thanks, Keith. Yeah, and did you get to look at those tapes from the Pentagon, John?

JF: Yes, we did, and- and, uh, I know there's been a lot of speculation about, um, about, you know, whether a plane actually hit the Pentagon- I can assure you that it did.

How can he assure us it did, he hasn’t yet?

And, um, and they were actually able to reconstruct, uh, large components of the plane,

Most of us, know that was a proven lie. What large components? To whom does he think he is fooling? There were no photos of large pieces of airplane ever photograph.

This is what you call a sales man selling snake oil.

someone who was a member of my team was a naval intelligence officer in the Pentagon that morning, uh, was severely burned,

Someone? This someone has no name? Notices how he changes the topic right away from airplane parts to this someone?

in his unit was killed, and, and, had uh,

Notice the “and, and, had uh” you will see lairs do the same thing when they are searching for a lie to tell, “and, and, had uh.” Yeah uh right, uh, we should believe in uh, this, uh man and uh, take is uh, um, lets see, you know, you believe me, don’t you?

he has, he has no doubt that a plane hit the Pentagon.

The interviewer was asking Farmer if a plane hit the pentagon, not um, oh yeah, uh, someone with no name. Farmer answers to the questions hold no water for verifiable creditable evidence.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by Lillydale

A prime example of my previous post. No matter what evidence is shown, she will come up with other ways to try and make her story work.

This one you will have to work for. Discovery interviewed Alice Hogland, Mark's mother, and she had this to say.....

Hoglan: Once in a while he would say that. He would call up, and he was, he was a young businessman, and used to, used to introduce himself on phone as Mark Bingham, and he was trying to be, uh, strong, and level-headed, and, and strictly business. "Mom, this is Mark Bingham".

dsc.discovery.com...

BTW.....try reading his book, it might keep you from making posts like this....

Mr. Farmer made it clear that the report is flawed at best whether you take his claim that it is a lie or his claim that it is not a lie but the testimony given for it is. Reality might server you well here.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

The reality is that there is no such interview on the Discovery Channel page link you provided, nor on any of the pages that you can go to from the links on that page. I did find it interesting, however, that they show the passenger list from Flight 93 on one of the linked pages and none of the alleged hijackers' names or on it. Weren't they also passengers listed on the manifest? Don't they think we want to know the bad guys' names, too, so we can properly vilify them?

I like to know the names of all the actors on a show, especially the bad guys. Or does it serve some psychological purpose by just making the villains men of indiscernible Middle-Eastern decent?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Farmer is simply trying to distance himself from the whole mess he talks from both sides of his mouth rather well,no wonder he was senior counsel for the Kean Commission he just went along with the cover up just like the rest of the staff.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I agree entirely with your analysis. Perhaps I was unclear as to my intention in posting the quote. Farmers patterns of speech as he tells the lie that he saw the tapes that were confiscated from the businesses near the Pentagon, then gets caught in the lie when Brad asks his last question, are revealing. I hear a man telling a well-rehearsed lie, one that is never publicly questioned, stumbled by being called by a straight-forward question of the "so you personally saw..." variety.

Of course in the quote he also states a lot of official story "facts" that are hotly disputed everywhere there is a discussion board available, but I didn't think it would add anything to the discussion except more flared tempers.

[edit on 1/21/10 by without_prejudice]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

That's a list of passengers, not hijackers.

If you need a list of the hijackers, let me know.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Also, if you just google the supplied quote, you'll find that it's a transcript of what's in the documentary.

More amazing investigative work from the Truthers.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

That's a list of passengers, not hijackers.

If you need a list of the hijackers, let me know.

Here we go again. Like airlines would issue different lists -- a passenger manifest and a "victim's list" as the debunkers like to say.

What an enormous load of crap!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

When did airlines keep two sets of lists? One for passengers and another for hijackers? And how do they know which passengers will become hijackers or not?

I think your statement indicates some kind of prior knowledge on the airlines behalf! Interesting indeed.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I like your thinking. I personally peruse ATS because of the occasional brilliance to be found here and the mental stimulation that provides. Also, it's obvious that some members have achieved consciousness and enlightenment or are working in process.

For many I think, 911 is the pinnacle of many converging energies and I always tentatively question people about it to discern their level of consciousness, and/or, to give a gentle push in that direction.

The reality of reality is that if one is unable to see the glaring inconsistencies around this event then they can't possibly be conscious and are more likely an all to obvious product of the dumbed down engineering of the past 40 years.

And certainly, touching on 911 quickly answers the question of whether a person has an open mind necessary to seek for a higher evolution and the intelligence that that requires. The Masses quickly reveal themselves.

118 Flags? You'd have had mine as well because obviously something must be done to separate the wheat from the chafe on this site because so many home-bound, chair-bound obstructionists add nothing but an all to obviously uneducated ignorance in search of a platform to fart it.

I'm all in favor of free expression etc., etc., and don't mind exposing myself to it once, but wasting time on the repetitious ignorance of the unconscious, and the never to be conscious, is quite tiring. Don't you think?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Brown Bear]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brown Bear
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I like your thinking. I personally peruse ATS because of the occasional brilliance to be found here and the mental stimulation that provides. Also, it's obvious that some members have achieved consciousness and enlightenment or are working in process.

For many I think, 911 is the pinnacle of many converging energies and I always tentatively question people about it to discern their level of consciousness, and/or, to give a gentle push in that direction.

The reality of reality is that if one is unable to see the glaring inconsistencies around this event then they can't possibly be conscious and are more likely an all to obvious product of the dumbed down engineering of the past 40 years.

And certainly, touching on 911 quickly answers the question of whether a person has an open mind necessary to seek for a higher evolution and the intelligence that that requires. The Masses quickly reveal themselves.

118 Flags? You'd have had mine as well because obviously something must be done to separate the wheat from the chafe on this site because so many home-bound, chair-bound obstructionists add nothing but an all to obviously uneducated ignorance in search of a platform to fart it.

I'm all in favor of free expression etc., etc., and don't mind exposing myself to it once, but wasting time on the repetitious ignorance of the unconscious, and the never to be conscious, is quite tiring. Don't you think?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Brown Bear]

Brown Bear

You so much echo my feelings about 9/11. When you said " 9/11 is the pinnacle of many converging energies " I nearly had an orgasm. Perhaps I did but I haven't checked yet.

Anyway, like you, I do like to think in relation to other people,that " I discern their level of consciouness " but I do think I sometimes come up short.

Still, as you say, we need " an open mind necessary to seek a higher evolution." It's just that sometimes I would prefer a cold beer.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

A prime example of my previous post. No matter what evidence is shown, she will come up with other ways to try and make her story work.

Such as...

Truther: American Airlines did not have Airfones on those jets, a customer service rep told us that.

Realist: American Airlines had no maintenance records showing that the phones had either been deactivated/removed from either of its jets involved that day. And from other sources, it is clear that AA still had working phones on those jets until 2002.

WOW! You really look in the mirror after saying things like that? No records the phones were removed or deactivated? Right, because that plane did not have any installed according to the airline. You say it is clear AA still had working phones on THOSE jets until 2002. Really? Then instead of just telling me what you think and giving me nothing to back it up, explain why the airline lied about that then.

You are insisting I believe you with NOTHING over a direct quote from the airline.

You are amazing!

Of course.....this wouldnt affect the calls from Flight 93 in the slightest.

Which plane crash are you talking about? Why would AA say anything about phones on a AU plane? Are you changing topics or what here?

This one you will have to work for. Discovery interviewed Alice Hogland, Mark's mother, and she had this to say.....

Hoglan: Once in a while he would say that. He would call up, and he was, he was a young businessman, and used to, used to introduce himself on phone as Mark Bingham, and he was trying to be, uh, strong, and level-headed, and, and strictly business. "Mom, this is Mark Bingham".

dsc.discovery.com...

Was this link supposed to support that above quote? I can send you all kinds of worthless links too if you would like. I wish I could get more lists of passengers that turn out to be handwritten scanned crap or maybe another nice little biography of the shanksville coroner and when he bought his business. Now I get a link to the discovery channel but no interview. Are OSers link-challenged?

BTW.....try reading his book, it might keep you from making posts like this....

Mr. Farmer made it clear that the report is flawed at best whether you take his claim that it is a lie or his claim that it is not a lie but the testimony given for it is. Reality might server you well here.

Tell you what, I will read the book and reimburse you for yours if you can explain to me how reading an entire book erases the logic of the fact that a report made from faulty testimony cannot be the truth. I find myself repeating this often lately, you are not even trying anymore. It is no longer educational, interesting, or fun to read your posts. The last week has been nothing but twisted words and dodged inquiries.

Please refrain from responding to me until you have something worth reading, please.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The reality is that there is no such interview on the Discovery Channel page link you provided, nor on any of the pages that you can go to from the links on that page.

Geez....not willing to order the DVD?

Okay, here she is...

www.youtube.com...

And here

www.youtube.com...

I did find it interesting, however, that they show the passenger list from Flight 93 on one of the linked pages and none of the alleged hijackers' names or on it. Weren't they also passengers listed on the manifest? Don't they think we want to know the bad guys' names, too, so we can properly vilify them

You mean the page entitled "Honor Roll"? Why in the heck would you expect to find the terrorists names on the HONOR ROLL?????

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

You should do a better job of checking things before you slam someone. The contact information on that site leads you to.............the U.S. State department.

And from the State department website......

The USA Patriot Act of 2001, which became law on October 26, 2001, authorizes the Secretary to offer or pay rewards of greater than $5 million if he determines that a greater amount is necessary to combat terrorism or to defend the United States against terrorist acts. The Secretary of State has authorized a reward of up to $25 million for information leading to the capture of Usama bin Laden and other key Al-Qaida leaders.

The Rewards for Justice Program has been effective. Since the program began, the United States has paid over $60 million to more than 40 people who provided credible information that put terrorists behind bars or prevented acts of international terrorism worldwide. The program played a significant role in the arrest of international terrorist Ramzi Yousef, who was convicted in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. It was most recently instrumental in leading U.S. military forces in Iraq to the location of Uday and Qusay Hussein.

People with information on any past or planned act of international terrorism against the United States anywhere in the world are urged to contact the nearest FBI office, or the Bureau of Diplomatic Security via any one of the following avenues:

Internet: www.rewardsforjustice.net

www.state.gov...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

It still does not link UBL to 9/11 which is where this all started and what you originally insisted. You have gone on a wild little roundabout ride here but we end up at the same place. There is no evidence to link UBL to 9/11. Thanks for hoping some of us would forget what the original point was.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Usama bin Ladin is wanted in connection with the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and for the August 7, 1998 bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya

www.rewardsforjustice.net...

So, there you go, a website, operated by the State Department that is offering a reward for the capture of Usama bin Laden in connection with the attacks of Septemeber 11, 2001.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Usama bin Ladin is wanted in connection with the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and for the August 7, 1998 bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya

www.rewardsforjustice.net...

We already went around in this circle and all you could do was provide proof that the government has authorized reward money for his capture. You have not been able to link this first websites claim that he is wanted in connection with 9//1 to any credible government agency that will make that same claim. I have already ridden your little merry-go-round along with everyone else but thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

And thank you for once again proving my point about "truthers". Most people would consider the State Department a "credible" agency.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

And thank you for once again proving my point about "truthers". Most people would consider the State Department a "credible" agency.

That is NOT a link to the Sate Department of anything. It is a link to a webpage.

Like I said, we have gone around on this already. You are going to argue it is 3 degrees of separation and yada yada.

Do you think that is a link to the State Department?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
www.fbi.gov...

Hurm, obl's most wanted poster mentions the attacks in Kenya and the cole but there is nothing about 9/11,oh yes i remember according to the FBI's pr office there is no evidence to tie him and alquda to 9/11.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join