It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Commission Senior Counsel: Report is a lie

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
More un-evidenced conjecture:

Roemer is not the least bit serious about “trying to figure out how the Situation Room which was gathering the minute-by-minute evidence ... is interacting with the PEOC [where Cheney was].” Such remarks are pure theater, sheer farce inflicted upon its unthinking audience.

In fact the whole thing is almost completely conjecture.

If this was evidence at a trial, it'd be thrown out. You can't just go and say, "Of course Cheney is a malicious devil" without proof... but that doesn't stop this author.

Ridiculous!

[edit on 18-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here's a handy tip for you Truthers:

When reading people's theories, every time they make a statement of fact, look for the evidence which proves that fact.

If all they have is conjecture built on conjecture, then what they're claiming isn't in fact... a fact.

If someone does this once or twice, you can forgive them, possibly, for being over eager, however if someone does this 2-3 times a paragraph, the conjecture you're reading should be treated as untrustworthy... even if you want to believe it's true... maybe, ESPECIALLY if you want to believe it's true.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Can't rely on "facts" in this case because of the effective cover up.From the illegal evidence tampering and shipping of steel to forever lose steel grain and more importantly,chain of custody.I mean,sure there are exceptional bits laying about,cause,after all we did sell much to China,no?To what is alleged in the thesis of this book,as I am to understand.

Torture to obtain false confessions,
who you kidding?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

It's torture to try and read what you just wrote..

slow down, catch your breath and write in complete sentences.

And support your arguments with facts.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Not even close.

But that brings up another point, ultimately the truther movement is being controlled by the politicians. The more time you spend chasing down ridiculous theories, the less time you spend working on fixing what is wrong with our country. Which just makes our career politicians very happy.

Swampfox. Look at your post history. What exactly is it you are doing to fix what is wrong with our country while you are here arguing about 9/11 all day, every day? Your premise is a good one if only it made sense. Plenty of people waste time and energy arguing against truthers instead of fixing what is wrong with this country. You have a lovely glass house. Would you like me to hold your stones until you come outside?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Lillydale

Go ahead stick your head back in the sand, you seem to like it there. Next time we get hit....and we most likely will, I am sure we will be able to count on you chasing conspiracy pipe dreams instead of fixing whats broke.

I get it now. You say something stupid. I call you on it. Instead of pointing out that I am wrong, you just tell me I will be attacked someday. I think someone is getting a little worn out and tired. Go outside and try fixing your country. Maybe after some time off of the boards and some real work, you can come back fresh and ready to say intelligent things. Until then, any response telling me to just wait for an attack is basically a nonresponse and begging to be put on ignore.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyko45
I wont waste my time telling you what I think you should read because reading is probably something that you are not too adept at anyway.

This is what is wrong with these threads. "I wont waste my time showing you my evidence of the truth because I do not like you anymore.' Wow. So people feel so strongly about what they believe about 9/11 that they are constantly telling others that they have the truth but won't share it because their feelings were hurt. So is this about finding and spreading the truth or venting about our feelings?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
I was born in Colorado, grew up in Arkansas, went to College in Ohio, and lived 10 years in Boston.

American enough for you?

Then you moved overseas where you have been living in foreign countries for years. I was born in America and still live in America. Do you really want to try and fight over who is more American? I would assume the people that chose to work and live and spend their money in America would be more American than someone choosing to support a foreign land. Then again, I think it is a stupid argument.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I guess all those troops in Iraq aren't American. Or the ones in Afghanistan?

Nor the diplomats serving abroad.

And again, which American is accusing America of mass murder of American citizens?

Not this one.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I think you should chill out and have a think about this:

If all the people involved had links to AQ and AQ claims responsibility for 9/11, who does that implicate?

Please save your lengthy fantasies for a blog. It is obvious you like to write and since most of it is stuff you just made up, it really has no place here. You go on and on with these "consider this...." fairy tale nonsense. You are responding to my response about the difference between naming someone in court and having evidence against that person in court. Your reply here is another fairy tale scenario that really does not even address what you are replying to. I like a good Clive Baker book but I read that stuff when I am in the mood. You do not seem to write the kinds of fantasies that entertain me so I will just let you know now that they are a wasted effort towards me.

Stick with facts, truth, and things you can back up. Thanks. Naming someone in court does not mean you have evidence. That is what you were responding to. Try a response that applies and let's see how that goes.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

That's rich.

MY lengthy fantasies.

I'm not the one posting conjecture as fact.

I'm not the one that won't even answer direct questions.

I have answered every questions you nuts have asked, I hae read your post and responded.

You guys, so keen on the "truth" won't even answer direct questions.... which is not a surprise considering your behaviour.

Remember, the title of this thread is a lie. The entire concept of this thread is untrue.

That didn't stop you guys from lying about that until you had pointed out to you.

Dancing Israelis = untrue
Pentagon Missiles = untrue

Post after post of debunked lies.

And yet, I am the one living in a fantasy.

Whatever gets you through the night I guess.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

By the way, half your post was aimed at the wrong person... more confusion from the truther brigade.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

The OS is not evidentuary nor conclusive in any of it's findings. It is a report compiled under pressure on the Bush administration after a year of going back & forth as to what happened. Those who continue to defend the OS as the "final take" as to what happen actually do not understand the OS at all. The OS isn't an evidentuary finding at all, rather its a report based on limited evidence because the panel ended up with very limited authority by the Bush administration to obtain the evidence and information including people they wished to have testify in an obvious attempt to keep the truth from being exposed to the American public and the world.

Nothing in the 911 Report (OS) should be percieved as a final fact in the context of what "really happened" on 911 because so much is missing in the first place. Panel members, Senators, members of Congress, witnesses of events on 911, surviving victims and familys of those killed including many experts in fields pertaining to the consequences of the incidents on 911 have all stated in no uncertain terms that the OS is a sham, a lie, a whitewash, a decieptful betrayal of the Americans & other nationales who died on that day. Those who defend this caliber of proven & verified deciept are in fact, no better than those who hijacked those aircraft that day because they are assisting in the continuance of an act of terror by denying the truth to those who deserve it the most, the victim's familys and those who survived the events of that horrific day.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

That's rich.

MY lengthy fantasies.

Are you accusing me of doing so? If so, please provide a link or quote where I did so. Otherwise you are just trying to poison the well with negativity for no reason. I am waiting for you to back up or retract your statement.

I'm not the one that won't even answer direct questions.

Again, quote me. Why do you feel you can just say things about me with no proof? Who does that fool? Your 1 friend that stars your posts?

Please provide quotes. I answer every question posed to me unless I miss it in which case should be obvious. Any more lies about me with no proof?

I have answered every questions you nuts have asked, I hae read your post and responded.

Responding and answering are two different things. I answer by addressing the question and providing a relevant answer. I even provide back up if needed. You give us

these long

spaced out

"imagine ifs"

that are ONLY

conjecture and nothing else.

Sorry, they are

something else.

They are annoying to read.

You guys, so keen on the "truth" won't even answer direct questions.... which is not a surprise considering your behaviour.

Liar. Simple as that. You are a liar. You said this twice now and provided NOTHING TO BACK IT UP WITH. You do know how to post a link or a quote, don't you? Need help? Ask me, I would be glad to help you figure out how to post some evidence of these defamatory statements.

Remember, the title of this thread is a lie. The entire concept of this thread is untrue.

Hmmmmm. Whatever it is, can I try a little?

That didn't stop you guys from lying about that until you had pointed out to you.

Who are you talking to now? I am "you guys" or am I part of "you guys" or am I now exempt from this part of your rant? Do you know how to be clear?

Dancing Israelis = untrue

Pentagon Missiles = untrue

Post after post of debunked lies.

So you should have no problem pulling my quotes about either topic, right?

And yet, I am the one living in a fantasy.

Whatever gets you through the night I guess.

If you think any of what you just typed is true, then yes. You are in fantasy land. You accused me of a few things there. Either show me my quotes backing it up or you have to admit you are in fantasy land. You just made all of that stuff up. ALL OF IT. EVERY PART OF YOUR POST IS A LIE. That is why you live in fantasy land.

It is really easy to show me how wrong I am though. Just post the quotes.

Funny how every time I beg people to prove me wrong, it never happens.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
"Who are you talking to now? I am "you guys" or am I part of "you guys" or am I now exempt from this part of your rant? Do you know how to be clear?"

Do you expect a person who thinks the purpose of a paragraph is to separate each sentence knows how to be clear? Can you really take someone's writing seriously when they exhibit the grammar skills of a pre-schooler?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Swampfox. Look at your post history. What exactly is it you are doing to fix what is wrong with our country while you are here arguing about 9/11 all day, every day? Your premise is a good one if only it made sense. Plenty of people waste time and energy arguing against truthers instead of fixing what is wrong with this country. You have a lovely glass house. Would you like me to hold your stones until you come outside?

Now, if there was a single word there that was true, you might have a point. But, since there isnt........

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

slow down, catch your breath and write in complete sentences.

And support your arguments with facts.

Ironic, why don't you yourself first provide facts for your position, do some linking, show whatever research you have instead of ranting, then perhaps you'll have a shred of credibility to make demands of others.

OSers, typical of their drivel.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Instead of pointing out that I am wrong, you just tell me I will be attacked someday. I think someone is getting a little worn out and tired.

Again, another funny. Numerous posters have pointed it out when you are wrong, and they even show you where to find the evidence. And every time, you stand to the side, wave your cape at the evidence and say "Ole"....to the cheers of the other "truthers" on the board.

Quit pretending that you want to know the truth.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Again, another funny. Numerous posters have pointed it out when you are wrong, and they even show you where to find the evidence. And every time, you stand to the side, wave your cape at the evidence and say "Ole"....to the cheers of the other "truthers" on the board.

Quit pretending that you want to know the truth.

When did I wave away any proof, Swamps? Please show me all the proof I have been waving away. I think maybe you are mistaking not mentioning for dismissing. I am still meandering through those PDFs so you will notice I never called them bunk. I dismissed them as an offer of evidence. They are a mess. I have not called them a lie, I am not done. I have other things to do, other threads to correct you on, teach you about the law, English, things like that. Busy busy busy.

You offered me one speicific witness and what did I say about his testimony?

That is right. You are just trying to brand me a certain way so that I can be easily dismissed instead of heard. This is about the tenth attempt in two days to slander my character without ANY SUPPORTING EVIDENCE.

It really seems that you want people to stop reading my posts or perceive me a certain way for some reason.

If you have facts to show me, do so. If you just want to talk about me, go to your local salon and gossip there.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

That's rich.

MY lengthy fantasies.

It's even worse than that. You got caught in a bold-faced lie right here claiming that bin Laden had been charged with a secret "sealed indictment" when in fact he hasn't been indicted at all!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join