It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 18
101
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yes...the Israeli government is corrupt (Just like any other), but, I think that's being used by many in here as a reason to support some anti-Semitic beliefs.

Believe it or not, the U.S. government engages in the same stuff. So, while you're pointing fingers at the Israelis for the horrors that they are enacting upon mankind, your own government is engaging in the "EXACT SAME THING." It's evil whether it is us or someone else.

Don't use this as a means to put blame off against some outside source. Our tax dollars are being funneled right into this. We have a working relationship with the Israeli government, and have been supporting this non-sense for ages.

There are many people in here who love to use the word "Zionists"...but, in the end, its the same money that you work for and spend every day that makes it all possible. YOU FEED THE SYSTEM. You're just as much in this mess as anyone else, and we have let the wealthy control and dictate our actions to the point where we hardly question their motives and give them free reign to operate. You can't really blame the government for taking a power that we openly and willingly gave them directly...CAN YOU???

There are 350 million idiots in this country (that's you and me) that can't seem to make a few thousand people (the politicians) do what we tell them. If you ask me, I think I see the source of the problem.


[edit on 14-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]




posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Yes...the Israeli government is corrupt (Just like any other), but, I think that's being used by many in here as a reason to support some anti-Semitic beliefs.

Believe it or not, the U.S. government engages in the same stuff. So, while you're pointing fingers at the Israelis for the horrors that they are enacting upon mankind, your own government is engaging in the "EXACT SAME THING." It's evil whether it is us or someone else.

Don't use this as a means to put blame off against some outside source. Our tax dollars are being funneled right into this. We have a working relationship with the Israeli government, and have been supporting this non-sense for ages.

There are many people in here who love to use the word "Zionists"...but, in the end, its the same money that you work for and spend every day that makes it all possible. YOU FEED THE SYSTEM. You're just as much in this mess as anyone else, and we have let the wealthy control and dictate our actions to the point where we hardly question their motives and give them free reign to operate. You can't really blame the government for taking a power that we openly and willingly gave them directly...CAN YOU???

There are 350 million idiots in this country (that's you and me) that can't seem to make a few thousand people (the politicians) do what we tell them. If you ask me, I think I see the source of the problem.


[edit on 14-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]


well said friend. this is exactly what i am trying to convey. the problem is not some governmental evil force half a world away. the real problem is the reflection in the mirror. without your energy enabling this system, the system would not survive. the only thing left to do is DO SOMETHING. MAKE THE CHANGE.



posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pacal Votan
 


Much Appreciated Pacal Votan. I hope others get the message as well.



posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The difference between a soldier and a murderer is in discriminate or indiscriminate killing. Be upset with that all you like, it's the honest truth. What Hamas does with it's rockets (as pitiful as they are) is indiscriminate killing, and what Israeli soldiers have done in bombarding civilians is indiscriminate killing. Murderers on both sides of the issue.



posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
My dear GOD...

I am usually able to handle "graphic' images, but I only made it about half way down the page before I couldn't bear to see any more. The pictures of the children especially got to me...There are no words to describe such atrocities committed against these people.

Shame on the Israeli government, and shame on my country for it's continued support of them in spite of what they are doing.

GOD help us all...



posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr
 


Exact same here. Usually I can bear with seeing images, but once I saw all the pictures of the children I just stopped. I honeslty hope, and I mean really hope karma sneaks up on the people who did this.



posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
While innocents in Gaza are adversely affected by the anti-terrorism actions that target the militants, Hamas purposely targets innocent civilians. The IDF went out of its way by sending text messages and dropping leaflets to the people in areas about to be hit to warn them of impending danger, Hamas tries to hit and kill as many civilians as possible without any warning. Israel has pulled out of Gaza, yet instead of trying to set up a functioning government, hamas engages in terrorism in actions that try to slaughter as many Israeli civilians as possible. Israel restrains themselves quite a bit. The palestinian's have stated many times that there ultimate goal is to push Israel into the sea, and oh how they try. Does anyone doubt that if Israel had the same goal they couldn't achieve it easily? They don't wipe out the palestinians because that is not their goal. If you are going to post pictures of the actions in Gaza, why not post the pictures of the aftermath of suicide bombings? Violence is deplorable and in a perfect world would not exist, but trying to equate actions taken against militants to stop terrorist acts with the acts of terrorism that are purposely directed at civilians is even more deplorable.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr
 


Exact same here. Usually I can bear with seeing images, but once I saw all the pictures of the children I just stopped. I honeslty hope, and I mean really hope karma sneaks up on the people who did this.


I will state this one last time in an effort to make you people understand the shame is on you. your hope for karma justice is on you. you are responsible for the pictures you see. it is your money that funds this activity. you are the ones that provides money into the system for this to be possible.

people need to stop wasting their time casting their meaningless vote in a corrupt system hoping for change.

people need to stop waiting for a saviour to come in and clean this mess up.

7 billion people are allowing themselves to be held captive by less than 500,000 people.

why? why?



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nineteen
phosphorus bombs used by the Israeli's are so abhorrent in the way in which they injure people as to be illegal by international law...and still they get away with it.


That is because they are not bombs but shells, and are not actually illegal under "International Law"

[edit on 15/1/10 by dereks]



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Pacal Votan
 


Don’t give me that bull, thinking you sound all mighty. I donate a lot and do the most I can. I’m not going to live in a forest and not go by the system. You honestly think it's all our fault.. Start thinking right, we didn’t start this war politicians did.

It is also funny how you said were responsible for these deaths and pictures; do you honestly think we did this? Most of us here are just average joes trying to get an average buck in this screwed up economy, so don’t you dare say, we are responsible for those pictures.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Maddogkull]



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by john124
 


Israel is a cancer on this planet.


It needs to be removed.


You should mean its leaders and decision makers need to be removed. Its citizens are perfectly nice people. It's their leaders that give them a bad name.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS
 


Intense.
I still don't understand how these acts, which are blatantly and easily described as war crimes are allowed to continue unabated.
It's one thing to kill armed and trained soldiers in combat, but to blindly fire salvo after salvo of missiles into areas populated by civilians...it's atrocious.
How is this considered acceptable?
There's no honor, and certainly no justice in such horrific disregard for innocent peoples' lives.
I'd be saddened if I weren't so enraged.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48
 

Don't blame Israel, blame islam. Isreal needs to exist. Are you an antisemite? I bet you think that the hallucaust didn't happen. counterattack is necessary with islamofacsists.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pacal Votan
[

I will state this one last time in an effort to make you people understand the shame is on you. your hope for karma justice is on you. you are responsible for the pictures you see. it is your money that funds this activity. you are the ones that provides money into the system for this to be possible.

people need to stop wasting their time casting their meaningless vote in a corrupt system hoping for change.

people need to stop waiting for a saviour to come in and clean this mess up.

7 billion people are allowing themselves to be held captive by less than 500,000 people.

why? why?



I understand WHY you are saying this, believe me I do...But before you can absolutely place blame on me, or anyone else, you must first understand if it is really accurate.

First of all, I am an AVID supporter of the people, not the government...I voted for Ralph Nader (only because Ron Paul asked us not to vote for him), NOT Obama or McCain. I do my best to spread the word of all government atrocities to the blind sheeple I come in contact with...many of whom are friends or even family members.

I do my best to fight the tyranny despite my limited resources, so I refuse to accept blame for this in any way, shape of form. Again, I understand why you would say this as a general accusation of the American people, Israeli people, and other supporters of this regime letting this happen...but in certain circles, like here at ATS, I don't believe that it's entirely accurate.

I condemn these atrocities and will accept ZERO responsibility for a government out of control who does NOT represent my views, wishes, or beliefs.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'll be honest... this was the most depressing thing I have looked at in my life. I know human history and what Stalin did to his own people. What Hitler did to the Jews. Human suffering has not ever been solved with any real love or compassion, in Hitler's time, in Stalin's time... and apparently, in Isreal's time.

It's ok to kill Babies. I didn't realize that until Isreal lead with some quality leadership. Clearly, killing babies is ok, if you "think" they might be... oh I don't know... Santa clause, the easter bunny... a terrorist?

We should all take note when it comes to raising our own children. Isreal condones killing them in the name of fighting terrorism.

Makes me wonder what the father thought about terrorism with his dead one year old in his arms.

Makes me really wonder. Who is right and who is wrong when it comes to cold blooded murder.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Has anyone actually looked at the source of these pics? While I agree that the events pictured are horrendus acts, these in no way state who, show who or promote these events as something the Israeli's are a 100% responsible for said events. These pictures are all from the Gaza battles back in 2008 when Israels were trying to destroy sites where rockets were being shot into Israel by Hamas. The civilians were innocent by standers of whom Hamas put their rocket launchers amongst to maximize collateral damage from.

So, why are these being posted again now?



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
OK folks, I don't know if this has been posted anywhere on ATS, but this is a truth gathering forum, and as such I've discovered something that lays the truth out pretty blatantly about the Israeli assault on the Palestinians.



Personally, I don't think either side is right or righteous in any sense. The Palestinians did some things I don't approve of like staging photos and using children as human shields.

You just have to be soooo careful what you read nowadays. Both sides have their propaganda working overtime. I think both sides have done things to be ashamed of and I don't really see a solution to their problem unless maybe some kind of alien threat comes to earth and we all become brothers to fight it... yeah.. right.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
im shaking and cryijng
i hate war



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr
My dear GOD...


Shame on the Israeli government, and shame on my country for it's continued support of them in spite of what they are doing.

GOD help us all...

Like the Palastinians aren't doing anything? You have to be REALLY careful when someone throws pictures on here. How accurate are they? We have no way of knowing. I honestly don't believe that the Israelies target civies or kids purposely. Heck, they have even warned them in advance of attacks.
No, I'm sorry. I think they purposely put kids out there just so they can get hurt to make pictures like this or at the very least they are there as human shields.
I do know this much after being on ATS for so many years... you can't trust a picture. Not anymore. And pictures from two warring factions? No way Jose.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming
 


There is no wrong or right when it comes to these murderous acts. To honestly say that the Israelis condone the killing of children, or any civilians for that matter, whether they be palestine, egyptian, or israeli. I think all sides are wrong when it comes to this conflict. That includes any of us that stand idly by while these acts continue to unfold.



new topics

top topics



 
101
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join