It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pacal Votan

While I agree it is silly to place ownership on regions, the fact is, these invisible lines have been drawn and are used for EVERYTHING that happens in the world.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf

[...]

anyone shooting at me was then my enemy and is still the enemy... I personally do not care if they are 6 or 60 male or female... they have a weapon.... and they do not lower it or they pointed it at me... they went down.... period..

[...]

Well, aren't you the big God damned hero? I bet you hear the Rambo theme when you walk alone on a sidewalk. Those photographs sickened me but your post sickened me more. You're self-indulgent prattle is beyond nauseating.

You need to ask yourself why they're shooting at US troops in the first place. Ron Paul explains America's foreign policy perfectly. You have no justification for the war you participated in or any subsequent actions you partook in therein. The Palestinians have gotten the raw end of the stick ever since Israel was established and anyone of decency and common sense simply knows better.

God forbid a violent revolution or civil war ever breaking out in America. If even half of the troops quelling the revolution think like you then they'll open fire on their own citizens. You said it yourself, right?: "anyone shooting at me was then my enemy and is still the enemy... I personally do not care if they are 6 or 60 male or female... they have a weapon.... and they do not lower it or they pointed it at me... they went down.... period.. ".

[edit on 14-1-2010 by rexusdiablos]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by rexusdiablos]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I couldn't have said it better myself.... Worth 1000 stars!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Cheers, xX aFTeRm4Th Xx. This is what we're up against. Trigger happy sociopaths who can't discern the true roots of an unjustifiable war.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
If only Hamas had stopped firing rockets and this would never have happened.

Priceless.

Did you wake up this morning and ask yourself, "How low can I possibly descend myself as a human being today?"

What a moronic thing to say.

You represent the utmost reason why there is no peace in the Middle East.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
When (if ever) will humanity ever grow up?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Uh……….I finally figured out the Palestinian process:

shoot rockets, throw rocks, get killed by israelis, wine to media, repeat

Maybe if the above sequence of events was changed, the outcome may be different?

Hey, who knows?

gee, this is getting boring, snooze, yawn.

I need a bagel.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
People... This IS plain sick...

There are people beyond sick doing such... (i don' t even have words for it...).

DAMN...

And the there is also us, out of the problem alowing all this to be happening for anyone...

DAMN...

I guess that if you hate you will also get hatred back,

but most definitelly

if you don' t help your neighbour you won' t have anyone left close by helping you back...

All we are is a big neighborhood and these are the things happening in it...

Tearfully,

[edit on 14/1/2010 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

And hopefully if SHTF, people will begin to wake up and see what side they really are on... what side they are fighting for, or want to be fighting for...

The agenda they are fulfilling for the scum bag politicians of this world and puppet-masters behind the scenes. Unfortunately we are all just as responsible since we fuel the beast with our tax dollarst. but there are several different levels of extent that are fueling this monster.

Don't get me wrong, I think most of the people in the military are good, whole-hearted individuals, but without a military TPTB would be lost in the dust... and have no power at all... And with a forced draft because of no military support I feel like a lot of politics in this country regarding international relations and war would greatly change. Simply because our fathers and children would be going in to harms way. And more people would be forced to thoroughly think out each political issue and the agenda of our government.

link   
wow those images are powerful, who is paying for this genocide, and why does our war on terror not stop this mass murder?

[edit on 14-1-2010 by nvprose1]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by nvprose1]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Why?
Why use and sacrifice children, mothers and the old to fight Israel? They have no weapons. They cant fight back? Why put them in the line of fire, throw rockets to the other side to invite a resposne, and then take pics and use such horror to whine about Israeli retaliation to the world?

Why, Hamas, why?

Is that piece of rock you call land more important than the weak you are supposed to protect? Is that religion that counsels peace more important than the innocents, a religion that is supposed to give comfort and solace, never to be manipulated for power and wealth?

Is there no other way to reach out your hands over a negotiation table to the other side, that all may live through compromise. You can have your power, your ambitions, your wealth, but spare the children and the innocents......

This is my only response you will get from using such horrors to elicit my sympathy..not that it will change anything, for I have no power....only to appeal to you and others like you....we are all one race and deserve better, together as one, living different lives yet respecting others. It is possible and had been done before.

Live...and let live...our future generations deserve better...I plead.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

this thread coupled with the "30 Billion to Israel" thread gives me a bad feeling. Isn't there a pro-Palestine cyber propaganda operation going on?

War is not nice, but that's what happens when you hide rocket launchers in schools. It's always touching to see poor civilian victims, but when you don't play by the rules, then you put yourself and your family in danger.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

No, it is the political movement of Zionism which is the home of this evil, not Israel/Palestine. The powers which established/stole the land they named Israel are the seat of the evil from which all the worst atrocities inflicted on this planet seem to trace back to, including the genocide of many Jews (and others) during the last great war.

The Jewish religion is not to blame, but many of its members are supporters of Zionism, along with some who call themselves Christians also. The Jewish religion is used as a respectable cover for what is something more akin to Satan's followers.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

I might go along with your views just as long as they are equal for all and everyone at all levels and aspects...

Do you feel that your post substantiates such actions at all in any case???

I don' t thing it does ...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Damn strong and sad pictures...

When is Iran going to grow some balls and nuke israel out of the map. Enough from Israel's poisonous existence.

Someone HAS to put and end to that evil country. FOREVER. The world has no need for them.

Israel and its supporters make me sick.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
When you fire your weapons from behind your children and use your women for fodder you can expect this. Use your schools for missle launch sites and hide your weapons in hospitals. Use your sons and daughters as human bombs. When you fight with such cowardice you must know in your heart that your cause is less than honorable. The Palestinian leadership is happy to parade the dead in front of the world media. If it is a child, it is better for their cause. Their fanaticism and hatred for Non-Muslims is far stronger than the love for their own children. And that, to me, says it all. They have the ability to end this, but they won't and can't. It is engrained into their DNA through generations of hatred and lack of respect for life. How can the Cradle of Civilization still be the place where adult women are treated like dogs, homosexuals are hung from bridges, teenage girls are stoned because they were raped, etc? My heart goes out to the Palestinian innocents. They are doomed by their own people. This will continue to happen until they remove blind hatred as their largest export.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Oh I contrare. Rome was at it's spiritual height when it stole land and traded land without consulting its inhabitants. It was the height of stoicism, a derivative of Roman mythology that some even thought there might be a ruler God above all other gods who does not know about humanity but keeps a certain cycle going. Stoicism in the day was a great high point of morality and belief. Yet those most faithful sold and traded illegally land of the Gauls and other places. They did horrible things, and even got Gauls to fight each other so as to take advantage of it.

At the literal height of imperial Christianity pre-fall of Rome, Rome was an extremely cultural and innovative empire. It's people were getting lazy though, and literally had like half the year off. None the less, Rome was not ending in its Roman-ness. And at the same time of the policy of bread and circuses, a policy of illegal land trade occurred. The Franks had set up shop in Gaul, and the Romans basically gave the Goths the land rights to the whole empire. The Goths would eventually be expelled into Spain, where again, illegal land trades happened.

This was hardly a time of spiritual low. And to take that one step further, what on Earth does spirituality have to do with this? Billy Graham and Pat Robertson are pretty good contrasts, but they still represent spiritual highs. Yet one is peaceful and not aggressive, while the other is foolish and damning Haiti for no reason.

And to take it yet another step forward, the wars weren't the reason for the Israel issue? Oh my dear friend, you should look up history. Wars are pretty much the only reason for Israel being a nation. The Early 20th century is marked by a rise in the desire to let lose colonialism and keep Europe in Europe. Each nation decided to go along its merry way, and the implications of these multiple paths of de-colonialism still affect us to this day. You see, England is pretty much the only nation that actually cared about some, and albeit, a very few some, of its colonies destinies in independence. While The English were preparing to leave Africa in particular, the works of Gandhi were making the English want to leave there as well. All during this time, Zionism rose up in Europe, and only grew more desired from Hitler's actions. As it was decided that the English would relinquish colonial war at the end of the war, Zionism had also found a way to fit in. But the English didn't really care about borders. They drew them up trying to fit in every significant cultural group into their own nation. It is a flat lie that there was any free nations in the middle east at the end of WW2. So quick are people ready to forget that Europe had owned that part of the world for many, MANY eons before hand.

As you can see from this map, rather than the lie that those lands were independent, the truth is that the entire region was flat out occupied, and had been going back to Napoleonic times.

The British decided to "walk with them" if you will for some colonies, specifically south Africa, Nigeria, and India. As a result, these are the most stable former British colonies. Let's not talk about the other European colonies. They took a policy of cut and run, and as a result, to this day there is no law and order. Israel was formed nor because there was a global Zionist conspiracy. Israel was founded because it was a significantly bigger population than the local Islamic and Christian population. As such, they took precedents, and the Brits made one large nation. They did the same thing in Nigeria, but unlike Israel, the Brits let the Nigerians acquire independence slowly and stably, rather than just cast them to the winds.

On a side not, if America had lost the revolutionary war, this would be the time the Brits would give the Americans independence, and we'd probably be in just as much chaos as Africa right now.

Thus, the formation of Israel is nothing more, and nothing less, than a global repetition of what Rome did. The Empire was too expensive and not worth it. They had raped and pillaged the land, and now that industrialization as over, it was time to go home and let the natives have their useless strip mined nations back. The Franco-English presence in Israel was transferred to the UN for temporary control, and as with all nations that were formally colonies, was given independence shortly there after. After that, the greed of inexperienced Israelis took over and they invaded the tiny pieces of Palestine left, interested in taking back what they wanted. In turn, but forgotten because they're not Jewish and thus don't fit into the confirmation bias, the rest of the world also fell into chaos. The post ww2 post colonialism of the former colonies is marked by nothing but dictators, violence, genocide, and horrible other things. But because this doesn't fit the Zionist confirmation bias that so many people need, they're conveniently forgotten about. Where as truth is that Israel is indifferent, with the entire 3rd world being one big illegal land trade, people like you only look at Israel. Why? Cause they're Jews, quite simply. You're convenient scapegoat.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nineteen

I couldn't agree more with you after the information i gathered from another great thread summed up on the following video that was brought up there:

So i would suggest you people oppened up your eyes and brains a bit on what the possible plots are...

And i am also reffering to a couple of posts between mine in this thread... (Iran nukes etc)

However what i feel highly contradicting in the video i repost here and makes me even more thoughtfull is the chosen soundtrack of the video. Read through carefully and you propably will get the hint of what i mean...

Anyway i will propably do a thread on the irony within this production soon, but the real point is that there is a plot in anycase.

KILLING AND CAUSING SUFFERING IS NO MEANS TO ANY PLOT...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
don't know if this video has been posted yet.

Zionists support the bombing of women and children...

it just sickens me that people can be brainwashed to the point
that they believe killing civilians, especially children, is okay...
what has this world become... it's just ver very sad.

if the above video isn't working just go here:
www.youtube.com...

edit1: had the wrong video link...

edit2: stupid youtube keeps linking to the wrong vid...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by bladebosq]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by bladebosq]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
this is where we live

until everybody understand that religion is bull$%, we will be killing each other until theres no one life

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join