It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bladebosq

That was during a responsive campaign during a long missile campaign by Hamas. At that time, they were justified.

Also, Hamas' only strength was its use of human shields. Israel has made it quite apparent that it doesn't give a damn about human shields. This is not the right thing to do. However at the same time, Israel would never had invaded if they didn't instigate it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
They are horrible photos. Just like the ones of broken and bleeding bodies from the bomb attacks on Israeli citizens. Also like what happened in Iraq from Iraquis against Iraquis and in Africa against each other. Or the holocaust in the 1940's. and so on and so on....

War sucks.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

So it's religion's fault? Perhaps you can explain, seeing as Israel and Palestine believe in the same God, and their reason for fighting is not religion, but land.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
war,what is it good for. since when is a school,children,innocents a military target? I hate the entire Israeli,iraq,afghan way of life and their veiws,its not a life of love or compassion,its a life of predetermined values and violence.

those country's will ALWAYS be in war,ALWAYS. and its completely disgusting.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Faiol

So it's religion's fault? Perhaps you can explain, seeing as Israel and Palestine believe in the same God, and their reason for fighting is not religion, but land.

LOL .... are u american? I mean ... go google it plz ...

land? but why THAT land ... thats the deal

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Bicent76

These two countries have been doing this to each since the begining of time. I see no solution..

Actually the Israel vs Palestine thing started in May 14, 1948 I believe.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sure the Region has had endless conflict for all of history, but it was different people and different situations.

This is a new conflict. They just want you to think it is super old.

I supose but the story of King David is interesting..

This religious conflict has been going on for a long long time.

It is super old muzzle, but its ok if we do not agree..

Point and case, killing each other is not solving their problem, it seems either side is not big enough to put their foot down.. I do not see them doing it anytime soon..

If they only knew how barbaric they looked to the rest of the world. Yet anyhow both sides are guilty of this, killing spree.

I do not side with either side. It just seems they do not know how to exist without trying to kill each other. I woner if their is something in their DNA..

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13arrows
since when is a school a military target?

Since the Hamas terrorists set up a base there to launch rockets and mortars at Israel from

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Me being American has nothing to do with it. Why that land? because they both believe in the same God and they both believe that they inherited it, when in fact religious-wise, they're suppose to share it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by 13arrows
since when is a school a military target?

Since the Hamas terrorists set up a base there to launch rockets and mortars at Israel from

sad isnt it, these groups arent even human resorting to such low and brainless tactics.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf
So how many photos do you want of the damage from palestinian missles landing upon innocent people in Israel...there are thousands of photos...

some time back there was this same thing raised about the "evil " israel... and it was determined finally by the MSM that a lot of the targets were hit that were in similar places as your photos here were hiding missles inside or on top of buildings and in mosques as well... and the UN was using their vehicles along with the ambulances to ferry ammo and soldiers... so I personally am going to with hold judgement on the photos as nothing more than collateral damage until they have all been verified and such.... sorry but having spent 30 years in the military and most of it in combat situations... (don't take this wrong) # happens in war

you need to be fair about this issue...

Those "missles" are home-made bottle rockets. The reprisal for them is often Israeli helicopter gunships attacking neighborhoods and slaughtering the innocent. Of course, there is no way to know WHO exactly fired off those rockets. Do you think America is the only nation capable of False Flag operations??

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

sigh.

jeruslalem is holy to both of them...

they do not woship the same god..

That is the problem, they are killing themselves over..

the muslim want the Jews, out of the middle east..

wth are you talking about? Speaking to the original quote's author. Posting without knowledge is really stupid..

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Faiol

Me being American has nothing to do with it. Why that land? because they both believe in the same God and they both believe that they inherited it, when in fact religious-wise, they're suppose to share it.

lol ... they both believe in the same god? are u sure?

hahahahha are u kidding me ?

man ... their religion is TOTAL different ... I mean, wth, didnt u even get a basic education where u live?

Jews (israel) X Muslims (gaza)

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

yes, I mean

its not because you dont know about a subject that you are dumb, the thing that makes u dumb is for you to talk about it without knowing it

I mean, just research a little before posting ... the worse thing is that the guy wanted to CORRECT me, but he didnt know anything about the subject ... thats why this board doesnt grow in the quality of the discussions

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76 Faiol

I got a very good education and it never ends either. Islam and Judaism are Abraham religions. They believe in the same God. The only difference is which son did Abraham try to sacrifice. Islam has the 5 pillars, which is basically the 10 commandments. Judaism is more exclusive though, While Islam is more inclusive. As an architect in study, I can tell you the Dome of the Rock is NOT a mosque, but rather an attempt to pay tribute to Abraham, Solomon, Jesus, and Muhammad. Islamic leaders built it in its time to try and leak power from Meca and establish power in Jerusalem. It was purposely designed to celebrate Islam and the great faiths of Abraham and the one true God.

They do worship the same God. They do the same stuff. The only difference is their way of doing it and on what days they do it. Both have the same sacred foods, the same sacred seasons, the same sacred prophets and characters. Islam, in it's essence, is evangelical Judaism + the Biblical psalms and books of the apostles of Jesus Christ.

Oh contrare My dear friend, I suggest you get an education.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

quality of people here kinda sucks..

But there is still allot of smart people around..

But that was classic..

Worship the same God...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
after seeing all this S$#t happening to this beautiful world of ours....i dont think we deserve to live anymore....we need to start again..human beings have grown too much evil seeds in their minds.......i wish 2012 would wipe us out cause i just cant imagine how the world would be in 2030 or 40.. more war,extreme corruption,terrorism..human beings would be tools to the GOVERNMENT(we already are tho)..this ish is crazy

LET THEIR SOULS BE SHOWN THE LIGHT....

SAFETY AND PEACE

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Noobastronomer]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

look above your post. Prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Sigh, Judaism, is the oldest monolithic religion. How Islam, is simular, boggles my mind on how you even can try to compare the two.

As far as my education, you can't buy it..

If anything Islam based itself off of Judaism.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This is my opinion, for what it's worth.

The pictures and situation are heart rending and tragic. Dead and hurt innocent people always are.

But let's all stop this internet drivel for five minutes and ask a few hard questions as to why these pictures should be any more tragic or heart rending than pictures of ANY children or innocents that have been struck down by warfare or violence? That is, after all, basically what the article implies.

Is it because these particular pictures occurred in a certain region on a certain people ?

Is it because Israel is the internet's most popular group for keyboard conformist to hate on this week?

Is the implication here that these dead women or children are more tragic--more valid in some eyes--- than dead Israelie women or children?

Because they aren't. The insanity is exactly equal. War is war and death is still death regardless. This madness is long-running and long established. The people involved , in general, HATE each other. Each side really has the exact and absolute same goal:

"Kill the other side."

The only thing different now than when these peoples in that region were killing each other with sword and sling and stone is that now you have an internet audience of keyboard humanitarians for one side or the other to play to.

I say if you feel you need to cry or mourn, cry for the entire situation. Not just one side or the other.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

sigh.

jeruslalem is holy to both of them...

they do not woship the same god..

That is the problem, they are killing themselves over..

the muslim want the Jews, out of the middle east..

wth are you talking about? Speaking to the original quote's author. Posting without knowledge is really stupid..

Wrong! The people now called Palestinian had lived in that region for centuries as subjects of first one conquering army and then another. At the end of WW2 the British, the latest of their occupiers, inserted the New Jews into Jeruselem because nobody else wanted to take in the refugees created by Hitler's pogram against them. The New Jews took over the government, seized the locals businesses and homes and drove them out of the Holy Land. To this day they practice a policy of Apartheid against the rightful inhabitants of the land, free from any censure by the West, who they now seem to own.

Let me make one point very clear, these New Jews are NOT the descendants of Saul and David. Thier ancestors played no role in either living or writing the Old Testament. They are a collective of Eastern Europeans of Croat and Russian descent, whose ancestors chose to opt out of their own equally valid cultures in favor of adopting Judaism as their religion.

Beyond the fact that they all now live there, it is beyond me how you can argue that they are a "valid nation". They base their claim on the region solely on the fact that supposedly worship the same God as the original Hebrews. How is it that claiming "I Believe" entitles you to real estate?? If that's true then shouldn't the Born Agains own Bethlehem? Real people were murdered and still are so that they can live in their make-pretend world of being "Ther Chosen Ones". The suffering that they have inflicted upon the palestinians goes way beyond any resonable retaliation for their pathetic attempts to exact revenge thru bottle rockets. They are the source of all the unrest in the Middle East and their position is untenable. Eventually, whether they like it or not, they will have to succumb to the overwhelming numbers of the palestinians and allow them to once again inhabit their lands.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join