It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

There are many people in here who love to use the word "Zionists"...but, in the end, its the same money that you work for and spend every day that makes it all possible. YOU FEED THE SYSTEM. You're just as much in this mess as anyone else, and we have let the wealthy control and dictate our actions to the point where we hardly question their motives and give them free reign to operate. You can't really blame the government for taking a power that we openly and willingly gave them directly...CAN YOU???

There are 350 million idiots in this country (that's you and me) that can't seem to make a few thousand people (the politicians) do what we tell them. If you ask me, I think I see the source of the problem.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

these same zionists are skilled in their cunning. they contol the sheeple with money and fear. if people start to relax a bit, along comes another false flag attack. and the "idiots" buy it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by Pacal Votan

Don’t give me that bull, thinking you sound all mighty. I donate a lot and do the most I can. I’m not going to live in a forest and not go by the system. You honestly think it's all our fault.. Start thinking right, we didn’t start this war politicians did.

It is also funny how you said were responsible for these deaths and pictures; do you honestly think we did this? Most of us here are just average joes trying to get an average buck in this screwed up economy, so don’t you dare say, we are responsible for those pictures.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Maddogkull]

so, are you saying you support and agree with the U.S. sending 3 billion dollars to israhell annually?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

I agree with you whole heartedly. There are days I wake up hoping and praying that we could have some event that would truly bring us all together without conflict. What truly comes from any of it? There is no end that may come, that could not be brought about by peaceful actions.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

I agree with this amount going to Israel, just as I do with the amounts given to other countries througout the world. We send money to the palestinians as well.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The cult of Osiris
reply to post by Sean48

Don't blame Israel, blame islam. Isreal needs to exist. Are you an antisemite? I bet you think that the hallucaust didn't happen. counterattack is necessary with islamofacsists.

if i was anti-semitic i would be against the palestinians, the true semites. not the descendants of the warlike kazars who embraced judaism several hundred years ago.
which holocaust? the cambodian? the mass starvation of germans by the U.S. and its allies in WW2? or the one that was not even mentioned in the combined memoirs of churchil, eisenhaur and stalin, despite being over 3000 pages in total?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I'm gonna come out and say what you new age hippie lovers, in your confortable houses are too afraid to say........WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THE PICTURES???!!

It happens in the best of conflicts. You attack, they attack. Muaaaaaa Oh I feel so bad my heart aches.. give me a break.

So what, you saw some pictures, big deal. You don't really care. Be real to yourself, and admit you could care less, instead of making yourself feel better by caring for the time being.

What if I showed you some pics of the millions dead innocent civilians in the Iraq war? Would you care? Would your heart ache muaaa muahh?

i'm gonna go watch some tv, and sip on some warm coco in my nice warm bed k? *yawn*

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

Wow the fact that you would come out with such a disrespectful and ignorant statement says a lot about your true character. If you actually took the time to read the thread, that is if you can actually read, then you would understand the true debate behind this thread.

Your ignorance blows me away.... WOW

I guess we are all hippy loving tree huggers for gettin upset by INNOCENT civilian deaths and such violent disregard to human life... You are the exact type of person that is perpetuating this crap, and destroying everything about this world.

But your right, this is totally justified.... Thank you for proving that your name truly reflects your personality and intellect!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Glass_Eyed_Max]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I recall other threads on ATS last year whereby some posters were quite rabid in their claims that these pics and hundreds of others were faked by the Gazans as part of propaganda.

Propaganda my fat @rs%

The Israelis would also have similar photos.

After you have viewed the pics and if you have any kind of moral decency, you will be disgusted and perhaps, like me, ashamed that our species is capable of such sickening atrocities.

I choose no side over the other.

star and flag for you OP

take care all
res

[edit on 15-1-2010 by resistancia]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Wow the fact that you would come out with such a disrespectful and ignorant statement says a lot about your true character. If you actually took the time to read the thread, that is if you can actually read, then you would understand the true debate behind this thread.

Your ignorance blows me away.... WOW

I guess we are all hippy loving tree huggers for gettin upset by INNOCENT civilian deaths and such violent disregard to human life... You are the exact type of person that is perpetuating this crap, and destroying everything about this world.

But your right, this is totally justified.... Thank you for proving that your name truly reflects your personality and intellect!

You take alot of words to say nothing. Why bother getting upset when we don't really care? It's not our children.

Some will say the US funds Israel to retaliate.... so what? Are you mad? Are you mad just now, or do you have a plan?

The point is,alot of talking, and most of which is BS. I admit, I felt sad when I saw the pictures,and am sad that this happens. But quess what... s**** happens. We wil lnot stop it.

I on the other hand embrace my true self, and you should too. The self that doesn't really care. The self that will sleep just fine because it isn't my child. The self that will have a nice laugh tomorrow if my friend tells a joke at work.

How is this going to affect you personally? if it doesn't affect you as it would if it was your family member, or child, then it isn't worth making yourself believe that you care. And this is obsolute truth.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I can understand that you don't care because you feel like you are not directly affected by this. But don't try to shove words down our throats that we don't care. That may be your case, but if you actually took the time of day to read a thread before making idiotically rash conclusions, you would understand that 99% of the people posting in this thread STORNGLY STRONGLY disagree with every view and opinion you have made.

I cannot even begin to sympathize on your level, with the context that these pictures are meaningless and insignificant. That is exactly the thinking that has gotten this world into the $H1T hole it is today. People like you are the monsters that perpetuate these attrocities. Because you sit back on your couch, watch some king of the hill, and pop a nice cold one... While you vote to empower dictators and polcies that lead to such random acts of violence. It disgusts me...

And the fact of the matter is, this situation will affect us more than you may ever know. Elitist government control, almost to the extent that they can do anything, they deem necessary to exterminate their 'enemy.' Everything in history suggests that such acts as this are just the precursors to overbearing and excessive governemnt control... and the beginning of neglect of basic human rights...

You want a great example... How about the holocaust!!!! Did that turn out bad enough for you? I guess not, beacuse you probably weren't even born... so heck, what the hell do you care...

Again, all I really have to say to you is fricken WOW, I am stunned by your ignorance!!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
To everyone who belives in God.

These pictures prove, beyond doubt, that there is no God.

You can paint whatever picture you like about why God would let this happen, Free will, Free Choice, Mans Will, Teaching, Learning and whatever else you might call it, God just Doesn't Exist..

If you can give me a reason why any GOD would allow these atrocities to happen to innocent little Children then you are deluded.

In my book, ANY God no matter what sort of God, would not allow any of this to happen. Simple. Don't tell me Satan had anything to do with it either.

If I had a God, My God would be a Compassionate, Loving and Forgiving God. Not a God that allows Atrocities like this to happen.

If I were a God, I would destroy all who were involved in Killing and Maiming Innocent Children and others.

God Does Not Exist. God Especially Doesn't Exist For The Poor Children Of Palestine and Israel. You can bank on it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by boudreaux
reply to post by orangutang

I agree with this amount going to Israel, just as I do with the amounts given to other countries througout the world. We send money to the palestinians as well.

i understand that 50% of all the U.S. foreign aid total is israhell bound.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
I recall other threads on ATS last year whereby some posters were quite rabid in their claims that these pics and hundreds of others were faked by the Gazans as part of propaganda.

Propaganda my fat @rs%

The Israelis would also have similar photos.

After you have viewed the pics and if you have any kind of moral decency, you will be disgusted and perhaps, like me, ashamed that our species is capable of such sickening atrocities.

I choose no side over the other.

star and flag for you OP

take care all
res

[edit on 15-1-2010 by resistancia]

Good post, +1.

It would be stupid and naive to choose side based on viewing these pics. The whole situation there is incredibly complex, and difficult to imagine. Therefore it's easy to judge from our armchairs, comfortably sitting behind the silver screen.

Just my two eurocents.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I've chosen not to look at the pictures. I don't doubt that they are horrific.

Nor will i choose sides in a conflict, when i myself am sat comfortably and safely at my computer. I don't feel i have the right.

So, without taking sides, it does seem that in the theatre of the media-propaganda battle that seems to be a particularly hard fought territory in this conflict, it's a 'cunning' tactic to harbor ammunitions and troops among known pockets of civilians.

It must be acknowledged that the tactic to hide these ammunitions etc. among known civilian pockets is ruthless and even cynically designed as a 'no-lose' situation, almost encouraging the enemy to attack in order to score propaganda points.

However, having no first hand knowledge of the situation, these are just summations. It may well be that their is nowhere to put their ammunitions but with civilians. After all, I'm lead to believe it's a guerrilla army, so they would not have barracks etc. in which to keep these assets.

On the other side of the problem, it presents a no-win predicament to the enemy: Either the enemy chooses not to attack known civilian targets so the ammunitions & troops go unchallenged, or the enemy chooses to attack, unavoidably killing civilians in the process and thus incurring damage in the propaganda war.

If the rockets of an illusive, underground army are killing your countrymen, women & children, but they're being launched from a known civilian locale, what do YOU do? I would not like to be faced with that choice.

I in no way agree with any decision to sacrifice innocent lives in order to destroy military assets. But, like i said, i have no right to judge, when these are choices i've never been faced with. Nor can i know how well informed these decisions are, though I'm sure it must be known that there are civilians in the locale. I do imagine that causing civilian casualties must haunt any soldier long after they decommission.

War is not a black & white affair. It seems to soon become an entangled mess of increasingly tougher choices and inevitably declining morality.

EDIT TO ADD: To clarify: Military Victory and Moral Victory would indeed seem to be mutually exclusive.

The moral victory means 'turning the other cheek', but this surely invites military defeat. Thus all war ups the stakes in ruthless tactics until one side either runs out of chips, or folds - eg. the Kamikaze pilots are trumped by nuclear attacks.... The USA wins the war, but surely lose the moral high ground.

War is a no-win scenario.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by McGinty]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
To everyone who belives in God.

These pictures prove, beyond doubt, that there is no God.

You can paint whatever picture you like about why God would let this happen, Free will, Free Choice, Mans Will, Teaching, Learning and whatever else you might call it, God just Doesn't Exist..

If you can give me a reason why any GOD would allow these atrocities to happen to innocent little Children then you are deluded.

In my book, ANY God no matter what sort of God, would not allow any of this to happen. Simple. Don't tell me Satan had anything to do with it either.

If I had a God, My God would be a Compassionate, Loving and Forgiving God. Not a God that allows Atrocities like this to happen.

If I were a God, I would destroy all who were involved in Killing and Maiming Innocent Children and others.

God Does Not Exist. God Especially Doesn't Exist For The Poor Children Of Palestine and Israel. You can bank on it.

i dont believe it proves it one way or the other. god is a concept of the mind.
and that god created satan anyway. but we all believe we exist and something or "it"? (the real, the one etc.) has somehow manifested existence. with all its dead and maimed children of all nationalities. "it" kills and births billions of creatures throughout the universe each and every second. and there is no real understanding of why. but i hope and feel this particular nasty cycle will be replaced soon, probably a few years from now, by a truly harmonious one. the vast majority of religious books and prophets of all nations claim this will be.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
while some will continue to defend the indefinsible, others will not choose a side. I however stand up for the down trodden in this world, like the Palestinians.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

You aren't seeing my point. Actually I believe you aren't reading my posts.

I see that alot of people here type all this big talk about how much they care,but they don't. I can prove it nd I have in my previous post. I will not write it again, you will just have to learn to goddamm read, and stop generalizing my arguments thus letting you post the same thing over and over again!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Redneck from Hell]

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Redneck from Hell]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
while some will continue to defend the indefinsible, others will not choose a side. I however stand up for the down trodden in this world, like the Palestinians.

Those are powerful words. They suggest you have been there - have you?

Or they suggest that you intend to go there and help the down trodden - will you?

If the answer is twice no, then they are worthless words.

BTW, i don't want to argue with someone who chooses a photo of the great Paddy, but this has to said.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Sickening. And the those pictures don't even begin tell the entire story. For instance, they're only showing a tiny preview of the physical trauma and emotional damage. That's hardly a small portion of the entire catastrophe. Aside from social, political and economical annihilation, the effects of the white phosphorus aren't even shown here.

The entire conflict is morally disturbing when pieced together as a whole.

Strype

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join