It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson: Haiti

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

double post ......

[edit on 17-1-2010 by de_Genova]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Please stay ON TOPIC and away from personal attacks.

Further derailment may be greeted with warn flags and point penalties.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
so does pat robertson think the people in venezuela and oklahoma made a pact with the devil too? what about california?

i know why the missionaries left haiti so quick - they heard what pat said about the haitians and decided they couldn't spread their religion to a bunch of heathens - that and since everything was destroyed, they couldn't build any churches...so instead of staying and helping, they turned tail and ran....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
OK..........lets try again to stay on topic --> Pat Robertson: Haiti

That's a little reminder to myself not to misbehave.

Pat Robertson's remarks are revelatory of certain undeniable truths with respect to the cesspool that was Haiti before the HAARP incident aka the 7.3 on the Richter scale tremor. Actually, Haiti had been marked for 'rehabilitation', and subsequent occupation for some years now during the secret meetings of both the CFR and the Bilderbergers. The World Bank was also invloved in the decision as well as the International Monetary Fund - with the covert cooperation of the United Nations. Ironically to many at least, Haiti is now a better place for it (the devastation) and will soon be well on its way to becoming a bona fide nation and a member 'in good standing' of the community of civilized nations that comprise the world as a whole. One thing the US government cannot ignore is the black magic and voodoo witchcraft and Santaria that abound throughout the island. I suspect a plan is now in place to eliminate (read - exterminate) all the shamans and witch doctors and voodoo practitioners on both sides of the island - otherwise the entire place will very quickly fall back into its own slime and debauchery.
edits for spelling only

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I wonder if the people who say "Haiti had it coming" also think the people who died at 9/11, or during the Holocaust had it coming as well...after all, it's all God's will. Right?

What a bunch of sad dillusional people...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by de_Genova

Pat Robertson's remarks are revelatory of certain undeniable truths with respect to the cesspool that was Haiti before the HAARP incident aka the 7.3 on the Richter scale tremor.

I think this poster amply illustrates that it is not only the Pat Robertson that is quick to jump on such a natural disaster as validation for their own paranoid worldviews.

All would be better assessing what they can do to help, rather than spreading their twisted enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

This whole thing isn't about Divine retribution....

It's thinly disguised racism.

If a "white" country had of been devastated what do you think the response would have been?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

All would be better assessing what they can do to help, rather than spreading their twisted enlightenment.

Sir....I had the good (mis) fortune to have seen a documentary film produced by our public channel here in Philadelphia USA just last night........it was most informative as to the extenxt of the damage and devastation the Haitian people had already inflicted upon themselves since the French had departed the island - long before the HAARP incident. There are virtually NO trees left and the entire island is acomplete and total envoronmental disaster. The streets are open sewers and the entire coastline is as a garbage dump - so much so that neighboring nations and island communities have been filing complaints for years, but to no avail. The Dominican Republic is at their wits end in terms of dealing with what they readily admit is a "possessed people". The crime and corruption on the island are unparalled in the history of the western world - even beyond that of Mexico.......I am not exaggerating sir.........its a total disaster - not merely a pig sty - but an environmental disaster that is listed as THE WORST IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. You please tell me what accounts for that kind of devastation on that level? - if not attributable to the satanic curse of which Rev. Robertson - then what.

Fixed quote

[edit on 17/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

if not attributable to the satanic curse of which Rev. Robertson - then what.

...and that's the only explanation you can come up with?

How about an abysmal record of leadership? Maybe look into which foreign enterprises are looting her natural resources? Which governments are propped up, and which are undermined, and for what reasons.

Got Google? Use it!

Or is the acquisition of knowledge a sin too...oops, it was, wasn't it?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

if not attributable to the satanic curse of which Rev. Robertson - then what.

...and that's the only explanation you can come up with?

How about an abysmal record of leadership? Maybe look into which foreign enterprises are looting her natural resources? Which governments are propped up, and which are undermined, and for what reasons.

Got Google? Use it!

Or is the acquisition of knowledge a sin too...oops, it was, wasn't it?

In the Middle Ages people attributed earthquakes, and solar eclipses to God due to a lack of understanding. Since then science made a lot of progress...and we can now explain those happenings rationally.

Seems to me that some people aren't suited to live in our modern world...because they'd prefer to live in the Middle Ages with the other dumb people, burning witches, and supporting inquisition.

De_genova is clearly part of that very "special" community

In the end I think it's nothing but a sign for racism that hides behind some perverted version of religion.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The earthquake was a HAARP governmental covert operation.

BTW....for those who doubted my remarks with respect to Haiti now under military occupation and invasion by the Pentagon - an operation disguised as aid to the Haitians......(and not a very well disguised operation at that)....

Please read this

fromthewilderness.ning.com...

And for certain posters here I ask you to please refrain from making impolite remarks and accusations against me ok? Thank you.........Ugo - see how nice and patient and polite I can be? You all might consider following my exapmle....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The earthquake was a HAARP governmental covert operation.

So, you have proof of this statement, right? Cuz otherwise it's pure conjecture and as such, about as valid as Pat's pronouncements...fodder for the true believer, but little of actual substance.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So, you have proof of this statement, right?

The need for 'proof' diminishes in direct proportion to ones involvement in intelligent analysis and refined spiritual maturity..........besides that - I thought the "proof was in the pudding" !

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

Old # 13....

Nice try de_Genova... you were spotted a long time ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

So, you have proof of this statement, right?

The need for 'proof' diminishes in direct proportion to ones involvement in intelligent analysis and refined spiritual maturity

What you have told me is that the need for 'proof' diminishes in direct proportion to a need for proof.

Uh Huh...

I think our conversation just ended.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
HAARP?

So, in your world where someone out there literally controls EVERYTHING on the planet right down to particle reactions ...... where does minor things like slip/strike faults sit?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
hey, the devil wrote pat a letter...
well, not really, someone took the effort to speak for him...
but, well...
it is rather humorous
www.npr.org...

just thought some would enjoy reading it...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join