It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
This organization was formed with a number of simple ideas in mind.
1) That all people, regardless of social, economic, or religious backgrounds, could band together to accomplish common goals.
2) That more government or police, on any level, is not the answer to any of the issues that we face today as a society.
3) That many of the issues we face today: domestic abuses, crime, homelessness, are solvable problems if we work together.
4) That working together to solve these issues is in the best interest of our society as a whole.
5) Religion, even different religions that share similar morals, should act as a glue that binds us together.
What We Believe
1. Service to our fellow human being is an expression of Gods love for humanity.
2. That we are both created and evolved beings and that this is according to Gods will.
3. That God loves us unconditionally.
4. Every persons ultimate goal is a personal knowledge of God.
5. The only way to know the true will of God, is to explore the various aspects of the human condition.
6. Experience teaches wisdom, and it is a divine act to teach the knowledge of God.
7. Free will is paramount, and each individual is responsible for their own fate according to their own free will.
8. We believe that no matter what path you follow, you’re still in the service of God, and that it is the individuals responsibility to serve God according to his or her own will.
9. Heaven and hell only exist within the context of how close or far away we are from our Creator on a spiritual level.
10. God is one entity with many different aspects that include a balanced level of masculine and feminine principles without being gender specific.
seeking people to volunteer to be bodyguards for domestic abuse victims
what do you think