It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney is a TRAITOR & Needs To SHUT UP!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by hangedman13
reply to post by Signals

I gotta ask, when was the last time you heard a sitting potus blaming the last potus for events that happened on their watch?

I agree its not like Bush over saw the largest capital reversal in the history of the human race, half the dow did not disappear and he did not hide until the next POTUS came to power.

or Invade the ENTIRELY WRONG COUNTRY (the map was wrong)

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Janky Red]

Have you and hangedman even read my first post? At least Bush has retired with some dignity to Crawford....Cheney is still all over MSM pointing fingers!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yes, the hell with FREE SPEECH> lol

I think the OP and his agreers need to learn how to change the station or shut off the set.

Funny how you profess to be thinkers and what nots but only if it fits what you want to hear or agree with.

Your time maybe better spent looking into the current adminstartion and the antics they are pulling agaisnt he American people/freedoms etc.

Before too long, with the path they [POTUS & Friends] are on... if you don't agree with whatever they say, they will shut you/us up.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

You think I am ignorant for speaking against Cheney and Bush Jr.'s Administration.

Wow, i am not that surprised that you don't know much about Free mason's and what is the most profitable thing that they can do.

Here is a link on Cheney and the Armenian Genocide letter he never answered.

www.armeniapedia.org...

I also know there is another genocide happening in an asian country somehwere.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Cheney is poster boy of what ruined the Republican Party. Greed and a disgusting lust for power.
I don't believe for a minute he gives a rats rear about the country, except what he can steal from us. If anyone has exposed this nation to danger, it's the traitor Cheney.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
FYI. Greed and a lust for power are also destroying the Democrats at the moment. The delusional Pelosi represents a classic case of power lust gone bad. We are only just beginning to see the mass exodus of these career blowhards like Dodd.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely no matter what your affiliation may be.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Perhaps Cheney will "shut up" when Jimmy Carter, who has made some borderline comments and actions himself, finally realizes that his failed presidency has long been over. Don't expect that anytime soon.

Did you not remember the remarks of Chenny's administration?

"You are with us or against us"

Talking about dissenting voices pertaining to the war

I assume he meant the USA when he said us...

Ironic that now he is giving comfort to the enemy, next thing he should do is use his CIA contacts to invite an attack to prove his point, or at the very least provide intel illustrating exactly how to achieve success, to prove his point... Then we will feel better
I am sure.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by hangedman13
reply to post by Signals

I gotta ask, when was the last time you heard a sitting potus blaming the last potus for events that happened on their watch?

I agree its not like Bush over saw the largest capital reversal in the history of the human race, half the dow did not disappear and he did not hide until the next POTUS came to power.

or Invade the ENTIRELY WRONG COUNTRY (the map was wrong)

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Janky Red]

Have you and hangedman even read my first post? At least Bush has retired with some dignity to Crawford....Cheney is still all over MSM pointing fingers!

Yes I agree, of the two Bush is showing some class, I give him that. He did his thing wonderfully, while Dick wants to continue his proven track record of success, what a show off, he is too cool.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Yes, the hell with FREE SPEECH> lol

Well, although there is indeed a certain amount of irony in this whole thread, I don't see anyone saying that Cheney isn't entitled to either his own opinion or sharing his own opinion with the media. He has that inalienable Right (even though equally as ironically he was party to several attempts to stifle the exercise of the First Amendment), just as any man or woman.

However, the Constitution does not protect you from public criticism, scorn, humility, or backlash.

Just as Cheney has the inalienable Right to Free Speech, we the People have the same inalienable Right to Free Speech when we tell him to "Get Bent!", "Put a sock in it!" or "Shut up already!". He's not obligated to shut up when his critics tell him to, but he's opening himself up for more public criticism, scorn and ridicule when he doesn't.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Obama is a TRAITOR and needs to go back to Chicago. Step 1: Landslide victory for the GOP November 2010. Just 11 months away for relief and true hope we can believe in.

What great plans do they have? Tax breaks for international corporations that no longer employ AMERICAN CITIZENS? How about increasing the war EVEN FURTHER? I'm sure they have a great plan to balance the budget.

When Republicans start acting like REAL Republicans...not REAGAN/Sean Hannity Republicans....but as non-interventionalists and anti-war like they used to be...and what Ron Paul still is...then maybe one can put faith in them.

The Neo-cons that are still fighting for control of the Republican party will change nothing.

Do you give a damn about the middle class or is this all a game to you?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So far I agree with some of Cheney's criticism of what the current administration is doing
I love seeing scumbags from other countries getting the benefits of the US legal system. Extending rights to foreigners who committed acts of destruction [ or attempted] seems foolish. What is a civil trial going to accomplish? I'm sorry but a failed bombing should mean only one person has to die! There is nothing to rule over
Nothing that can be brought into a trial will change the fact that the Nigerian on that x-mas flight tried to detonate a bomb. Unnecessary attention whoring on the current administrations part. Hell I'll cede the fact that Cheney is probably doing the same thing. Someone needs to keep the administration on its toes and if Cheney is going to be the one so be it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

I love seeing scumbags from other countries getting the benefits of the US legal system.

Is that Cheney in the back? It's easy to miss when you see George Bush and a Saudi Prince HOLDING HANDS.

Yeah...I agree with you..I TRUST CHENEY AS WELL!!!

[edit on 6-1-2010 by David9176]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Wait isn't Cheney bowing
Must not forget Bill Clinton received some money from Saudi backers!

www.washingtonpost.com...

So who exactly has been in bed with the Saudi's?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Wait isn't Cheney bowing Must not forget Bill Clinton received some money from Saudi backers!

YOu wont see me defending bill clinton...but that's not the point I was making. You somehow trusting Cheney is what I was pointing out.

Bill Clinton and his NAFTA/free trade garbage put a dagger in the middle class...and no...he didn't do it on his own...it started during Reagan and has gotten worse with each President since.

Back to the point....Don't trust Cheney. HE was VP when there were red flags popping up all over the place before 9/11...not to mention HALLIBURTON...in which he owns stock...which gained a government contract...which is now based in DUBAI.

Cheney is rotten to the core. CHENEY took taxpayer money.

Cheney should be in prison.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If Obama would stop treating people that have declared war on us like common criminals that have to have their Miranda rights read to them, then Cheney wouldn't have to criticize.

Is it OK for Obama to criticize Bush every chance he gets? Then why is it not OK for Cheney to do the same?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

My original point was and still remains HE IS ANNOUNCING TO THE WORLD OUR DEFENSES ARE WEAK....That is never smart or good to do! Unless you want to be attacked (??????)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
he should have been a fox talking head (officially, anyway, he kind is already). He's so good at completely lying to the public, saying what godawful conservatives want to hear, and generally just pissing people off who don't agree with him.

if he wasn't surrounded in security, he would get his sorry old ass beat.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
If Obama would stop treating people that have declared war on us like common criminals that have to have their Miranda rights read to them, then Cheney wouldn't have to criticize.

Is it OK for Obama to criticize Bush every chance he gets? Then why is it not OK for Cheney to do the same?

because how you can tell someone they're doing a crappy job when you yourself did a crappier job for a longer amount of time?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Signals

Obama is a TRAITOR and needs to go back to Chicago.
Step 1: Landslide victory for the GOP November 2010. Just 11 months away
for relief and true hope we can believe in.

BTW, Harry Reid is toast also.
Look at all the democrats quitting right now!

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the definition of delusional

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I was going to say something, but I completely forgot what it was when I saw Jibeho's disco-era photo from the Sears catalog. Dude, I HAVE to know what year that photo appeared in the catalog. That is one of the most disturbing disco images I have ever seen.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Can anyone think of another former president or vice president accusing a sitting president of not defending the country?

1. No, but Carter and Clinton were certainly fond of accusing Bush of overprotecting the Country.
2. Again no, but then again can anyone think of another sitting president who's first year in office has been more detrimental to the future of this nation from numerous aspects, including national security?

I'll disclose right up front that I'm a fan of Dick Cheney, always have been. The man never has had trouble telling people how the cow ate the cabbage. I will always have fond memories of watching him sneering and leering (sneerling?) at John Edwards during the VP debates in '04. I will also always have fond memories of him telling Leahy to "go *have sexual relations with* yourself!" I like him because he reminds me of the way I envision myself when I get old... a cantankerous old fart who loves his family but is insanely blunt with virtually everyone else he encounters. I like him because he's more about substance than political style. I also understand that those are the same reasons lots of folks hate him. He veers way outside of the average person's social comfort zone. I can actually see myself sitting down and having a beer and shooting the breeze with the man (though you wouldn't catch me anywhere near him when he's shooting game) yet I can't say the same bout Obama or even Biden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join