It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney is a TRAITOR & Needs To SHUT UP!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville
I always was and always will be a liberal Democrat; I feel that Karl Marx was right and every economist in the world is wrong...your hard earned cash should go to the government for redistribution to those who don't have as much...the government will let you know when to stop giving because we'll all be equally broke.
[edit on 6-1-2010 by bowlbyville]

So give me some money now!!! I am broke. Why waste the time to have this idiot government decide I need it. I want it NOW!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Gotta love how during the Bush administration it was a patriotic duty to point out every little flaw, whether real or fabricated, in the administration and it's operation. But in the Obama administration it is now traitorous to do the same.

Oh how the world spins, and along with it peoples' biases and views.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Looking back, the Bush and Cheney really was a marriage made in heaven.
Bush the most Naive stupidest President to ever hold office and Cheney the
master of Deception and Manipulation. Cheney must of been like a kid in a
Candy Shop. At least Bush had the brains to just Disappear, it's unfortunate
Cheney didn't do that. The world would be a much better place without both
of them.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mastermind_2011
Dick Cheney! Is an amazing man and if you only knew that recently he has been trying to protect the american people!! Shame on all of you!!!! Truly!

It actually frightens me that people who think like you exist.

Did you sleep thru the Iraq war?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Dick Cheney! Is an amazing man and if you only knew that recently he has been trying to protect the american people!! Shame on all of you!!!! Truly!

LOLZ...that's all I can say to this!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

The Bush administration is over and a judgment of it has been made. The Obama administration has just started. We will take account of its failures and accomplishments after its over. Bush had a lot of support when it decided to start a false war. We did not fully find out, until recently, of his administrations deceit. I personally was against the decision to go to war with Iraq at the time. I couldn't make sense of the unreasonable retribution to those that opposed them, especially when I saw what happened to The Dixie Chicks. I could see the shift go from Afghanistan to Iraq.
When I returned from Enduring Freedom a coworker asked me what I thought of the Iraqi war and Bush. I just wanted to be left alone. When I was pressured, I asked her why "she" thought we were at war with Iraq in order to prove my point of the American short term memory. She said that it was because of 9/11. I said, "I rest my case". Made me feel that I wasted a year of my life for nothing.
It seems to me that men that have experienced war are much more apprehensive to start one. They do so only when absolutely necessary and not just to make someone else rich.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So if Dick shuts up, will the people appointed by Obama quit doing the same thing? Just wondering, hell Janet said the other day they hope to stop 26% of the attempts to commit criminal acts on planes this year......hmmmm, might give a few terrorists hope.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Frankly, I hope Chaney keeps blabbing his mouth more. It just gives credence to those that think that he has something to hide. I wish I could live long enough to see what the history books say of him and his puppet, Bush.

They had a chance to do some good. Its too bad, sad...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
you know, I read through this forum and it's various topics but very rarely reply, and usually it's about nothing too important to the every-man.

But now, I want to be heard. Let this be understood - the game you're all playing in this thread, is a very old game. It's a diversion tactic.

I literally felt my stomach turning. I read some threads with pretty descriptive details on some gory things lately, and the responses in this thread make me noxious.

For a site that says, "Deny Ignorance", here y'all are. Ignorant.

POINT: If you think one side is 'better' or 'less evil' you're still being played.

Now, remember folks, I didn't use any demeaning terms or try to put myself above any of you in any way. Short name calling posts only further this place to have more empty calories.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Hehe, oil isn't really my expertise, its alternative energies.

I find oil lacking, but thats just what I think.

And Palin's constant talk of more drilling rather then replacing oil with other more efficient energies.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
It absolutely boggles my mind that someone hasn't blown Cheney's head off. I'm not kidding either. To steal an idea from Bill Hicks, I like how in this world JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcolm X, John Lennon, and hundreds of other great men get gunned down in their prime while serving the people. Yet this evil treasonous mother#er who did more to single-handedly subvert and destroy every single thing that was good about America still gets his weekly guest spot on Fox News to spew his evil hate. Why is this man still alive or not behind bars?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
It absolutely boggles my mind that someone hasn't blown Cheney's head off. I'm not kidding either. To steal an idea from Bill Hicks, I like how in this world JFK, RFK, MLK, Malcolm X, John Lennon, and hundreds of other great men get gunned down in their prime while serving the people. Yet this evil treasonous mother#er who did more to single-handedly subvert and destroy every single thing that was good about America still gets his weekly guest spot on Fox News to spew his evil hate. Why is this man still alive or not behind bars?

Cause he is a Real American protecting our freedoms

The rest were hippies?

don't know

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

He plays an important role in the elites plans. Kinda obvious if you ask me....

And those men you mentioned Malcom X etc. were people that got other people to think and question authority.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The whole damned bush administration can go to hell as far as I care.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
... but to Bush's merit, he knew when to keep his mouth shut and his opinions to himself.

...are you KIDDING!?!?!

Is that GW Bush - Bush TWO, Junior, DUBYA we're talking about!?!?

Yea cos that "I believe human being and fish can co-exist peacefully" comment was acutely judged, right?

As was "Mission Accomplished".

Oh yea and "I was outside the classroom when I saw the first plane fly into the tower onTV..."

That's right, Bush knew when to keep his mouth shut.

While I actually agree with most of your post, THAT, was well and truly misguided. At best.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

What utter tripe. He's like the Penguin from Batman (Adam West version) "WAH-WAH-WAH" - scheming little man with his own interests as his primary and sole concern.

Dd NOT be fooled into thinking "all he wanted to do was protect America".

All he did was kill, ousource killing, outsource economic growth and stability and take away your civil liberties.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I thought this was about Mr. Cheney? No much can be done about obama The Destroyer until he's voted out of office, then maybe we can muzzle him.

Originally posted by Quickfix
reply to post by OldDragger

So you wana give an inhuman coldblooded manical greedy manipulative little Fu(ker constituional rights, that he helped destroy for the rest of America?

.....wow.........

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Dick Cheney is the type of man who hunts with his dog.

That way he always comes back with a kill.
way to go Dick

RANDYVIOUS

[edit on 7-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
He DOES need to shut up.

It's a classic case IMHO of projecting his own failures.

HE is the one who failed to protect the country!

HE is the one who f#$ked up.

HE is the one who sold his soul.
Whatever humanity he has left within him knows this is true and he's feeling something about what he's done and his mind cannot deal with it; so he rejects it by blaming the current administration. He projects his own failures onto them.
I'm a political atheist and I'm not saying the current admin is great. Just that you're right . And Dick Insaney is projecting .
Flag

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Is it just me or does Dick Cheney's words always come across as "Sour grapes"?

He is like some sort of parady of a conservative. Honestly I think something happened to him while in office that pushed him over the edge. My instinct tells me that the "curmudgeon" we see on the outside is but a scratching of the surface of Mr. Cheney, whats inside is a man who if let loose would bring even great woe to the world then he already has.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join