It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney is a TRAITOR & Needs To SHUT UP!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

No, I just get a kick out of the double standard. And enjoy the pro obama crybabies when someone questions his actions.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's just bizarre to hear any Republicans (aside from Ron Paul who was ignored by FOX and fellow republicans) concerned about the state of the country... when they all seemed to be asleep at the wheel for eight years, saying it was anti-American to question a president.

What changed to wake you up?

Maybe it's unfair to call republicans mindless or racist... so set the record straight... after 8 years of lies, manipulation, and fear mongering... 8 years of telling liberals and democrats and independents that it's Anti-American to question the president... What exactly was it that made you all collectively change your stance on that?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by spiritualzombie]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
So when a Republican president is in office, it's okay for democrats to criticize him to the maximum, but when a Democratic president is in office, Republicans have to shut up? It works both ways pal. Don't dish it out of you can't take it.

Lefties & righties adore their dear party leaders so much, they bicker incessedly defending them. Their respective dear party leader is always correct.

Oh boy is divide and conquer is thriving.

dick cheney deserves a fair trial, although I think with his latest goofy behavior he's aiming at an insanity plea. The real question is why does the MSM give him relevance? people as consistently wrong as he is don't deserve credibility... and sociopaths as evil as him should not be welcome in polite society.

Seeing dick on tv re-affirms 'the golden rules'.. those with the gold, make the rules.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

No, I just get a kick out of the double standard. And enjoy the pro obama crybabies when someone questions his actions.

Obama needs to say just 2 more words.
- I resign. -
----------------------
Joe Biden can handle things until November 2012.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Well at least it is nice to know you don't believe your own BS.

In short, you are the forum equivelant to a high-school bully who never grew up. Not so much in the brains department, but easily entertained by calling someone names hoping to upset them.

Now I know to just ignore you from now on....and click, it is that easy. I like the ignore feature
Best of luck in life.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join